Bad Day At Gramercy Island

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sentinel
Palladin

Bad Day At Gramercy Island

Unread post by Sentinel »

Pop-Quiz hotshots:
There has been a massive JailBreak at Gramercy Island. Casualties are high, but there about 20-30 Prison personnel held hostage.
Just to make life not quite so crappy, the prisoners are Conspirator (leader), Seamount and Undertow, Headsman, Chambarra, Runaway, Cygnus, Savage Fury, Kisenite, the Fun Bunch and the Body Shots, Pentagrul, and the Denizen.
Britainia is loose somewhere within, but unable to make contact.
Agents of Conspirator have drawn Apex and the Sector-10 squad away, the Iron Brigade is busy, the Valkyries are down, and you guys are it.

What do you do...?
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
dragon_blaze_99
Hero

Unread post by dragon_blaze_99 »

Pray, ask speed metal for help and then dig out my 15th level mega player character killer. :D

But seriously first things first found out which of the automated defense systems are running, the baddies are only half the problem. Secondly get blue prints!!!!! . Thirdly try coming at the island from the air most of the air defenses need people (I think), after that it manly trying to hock up with the good guy’s on the inside (Britannia & the mega knight guy I can’t think of the name)
The mind is the gateway to the future
Ethics are so annoying. I avoid them on principle
Sentinel
Palladin

You've only got Britainia: the Mega Knight got transferred to another facility.
The anti-air defenses are running at full capacity: Conspirator got that up and running close to first thing.
They may be working on reprogramming the robots: they do have hostages with technical expertise, and Conspirator has no problem working them.

Sentinel
Palladin

Whiz Kid wrote:>>5. Nuke the joint.<<

Not an option: the Federal Gov't has too much invested in the island to write it off.

RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

If they get the bots up and running for the badguys you are pretty much out of luck. Exactly who are the hostages? Just guards and technicians? Are the support staff available to help(super spy security chief, borg deputy, mutant technician)?

A fast insertion is possible, especially by air. If you go by water you have to deal with two villians geared toward that environment, which isn't good. If you can get in, make contact with the security heads you have a chance. Even if you only use the bots to take care of the other prisoners and try to shut off outside help for the escapees it will make a huge difference. If they have not already been looted try to take the special weapons storage areas. If you can get a couple of people with robot/PA piloting(guards, C-Swat from the outside whatever) you can bolster your forces with the Firefly, Cormorant, and Crashpad suits along with cutting off those armories from the bad guys.

If it was my game I would have Britanica, or een the security chief releasing some of the prisoners to help control things. If there is a pyschic in the group he can read auras and see who is trustworthy, and might benefit from an early release. Off the top of my head that would be the three alien freedom fighters, especially if they have realized how off the mark they were about Earth, the Dinosaurs (maybe they become the GI Swat team later on?) the trio of friends including Gears the borg, and whomever else I am forgetting. The Bag Lady could be really helpful as well if she has the Anti-Magic Cloud spell, but without the book here I don't have a clue. If so she would be a big help, and could counter several of the prisoners(Headsman in particular).
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Sentinel
Palladin

This news just in: The Mighty Static Man is also within the walls, aiding the prisoners.

The Hostages will be mostly non-combatant technical support: most of the security team has already been eliminated.
Crashpad, Cormorant and Firefly are not an issue: their suits were transferred to a Federal Facility in another State.
The Dinosaurs are definitely friendlies: you would need to release them, as Conspirator (wisely) didn't trust them.

Bag Lady might be a help: time for some MA rolls...

Sentinel
Palladin

Whiz Kid wrote:
Sentinel wrote:Whiz Kid wrote:>>5. Nuke the joint.<<

Not an option: the Federal Gov't has too much invested in the island to write it off.

6. Take control of the government. :shock:
7. Do a better job of running things than the 'professionals.' :lol:

Any other questions?

Yes. You're running an aberrant character, right? :D

acreRake
Hero
Comment: Greatest Rune Gardenweasel

Unread post by acreRake »

Call in all the help possible. SLJ, VLJ, Color Guard, LockDown (since there are unfriendly aliens involved), SCRET, Psilence, PSICorp, The Primordials, The Gawds, The Iron Band, heck even the Birds!...
Or Mercenaries.

SOMEONE should be able to help. :D
RockJock
Knight

You can't keep adding information as we go:)

What is the status of the robots?
Sentinel
Palladin

RockJock wrote:You can't keep adding information as we go:)
Sue me: I'm at work. :D
What is the status of the robots?

1/2 efficency.
More will be brought on line and under prisoner control, but that will take eight hours at least.

Feel free to post the heroes who answer the call: once I know who you guys are, I'll tell you what authorized supers show up to help.
There are no other super criminals besides those already named: the minimum and medium security blocks were full, and normal human maximum security was 75% full.

RockJock
Knight

You really need to evacuate, or at least segregate all of the regular prisoners or you will have an even bigger headache.
Sentinel
Palladin

The Sentinels of Liberty and Justice will respond.
Who among you will answer the call of duty?

Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Beach babe, Aqua, Shimmer, Vague, Hobo.

Beachbabe: APS sand, Copy facial features and physical stature, APS of limb: (stone) [6 foot tall blonde surfer chick, who can turn to sand, and reform in the shape of anyone she has memorised. combined with the aps of limb, her excellent strength and her ability to look like an inmate make her excellent for covert insertion.

Aqua: APS Liquid, Venomous attack, lightning reflexes. [Lithe little bugger, whose liquid fluctuates between various toxins.]

Shimmer: Modeled off the psi ghost, He's a lightly armoured guy with intangibility and a few psi powers [Including one or two offensive ones]

Vague: Gateways, Untrackable, Mask, cloaking. Not really good for this, except to get the rest of the team in and evacuees out.

Hobo: Is just really part of the team. I don't actually think he has a lot to offer. He is obscenely good with machines though.

Alternatively; a bevy of superheroines with X-MA and XPB. To coax the mighty Static man out of retirement.

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
Sentinel
Palladin

Hobos' really going to be a big help in reprogramming the prison defenses and robot security force.

Iczer
Prince of Powers

Unread post by Iczer »

Sentinel wrote:Hobos' really going to be a big help in reprogramming the prison defenses and robot security force.

Yeah but he's the most poorly defined character. [NPC can't you tell]

I might have to design a new power for him rather than forcing him into a current power configuration. Something like 'Prodigious architect' or 'Construction worker'

Batts
"Sorry Drewkitty, the laws of physics were defeated by Iczer way back in like, the first ten pages of this thread." A.J. Pickett
“Iczer, you are a power generating machine.” - Mr Twist
RockJock
Knight

I'll go with the last team I GMed for.

Patent: a Super Invention power class from before there were any. Official PU2 style would be a Battlesuit with Force Aura, EE: Force, EE: Energy, and the equal of a anti gravity ring. One of my players and I had made him as a Hardware character who gave up all most of his special skills for the suit, but is still a great tech.

Duelist: Would now be considered an Ancient Weapons Master: Melee with a minor magical sword that spits lightning, but was originally a PFG style Paladin.

Tritops: Mega Mutant(but not too smart) must physically transform into a dinosaur looking monster with Tremendous SDC, Super Natural PS, Extraordinary PE, and Hardened Skin and a horn which I think used the stats for a rhino like alien.

Green House: Experiment with Chemical Resistance, Plant Control, and APS Plant/Wood.

Speed Freak: Experiment with Extraordinary Spd, Multi Tasking, Heightened Sense of Balance, and Lightning Reflexes.

Flashlight: Experiment APS: Light, Super EE: Light, Super Vision: Circular Vision.

Quartzite: Experiment with APS: Sand and Super Natural PS.

The group lacks both psychics and magic users, but they are use to fighting this way. If given enough time they could contact two NPCs they have worked with in the past on mystic matters. One is a psychic who specializes in illusions called "the Great Msytero", and a ancient female godling mage who originally brought the group together to clean up several lose ends she had left over the centuries.
Sentinel
Palladin

Whiz Kid wrote:So... anyone else reading New Avengers? ;)

Seriously Sentinel, a similar thing happened in the first few issues of that (although I'm guessing you know). It took nearly a dozen heroes just to contain the situation long enough for an entire SHIELD armyt to arrive... and over 30 villains still escaped.

The reason I meantion this? I want to know exactly what the goals are. Containment? Minimize losses? Hostage removal? Or do you want us to determine that ourselves?

Oh, I like self-determination, but in a perfect world, all three of your stated goals would be ideal.
I read New Avengers (I had previously been unaware that the Vault had been destroyed) and while I essentially liked the story, I felt it was somewhat rushed. I find I'm actually enjoying Thunderbolts more, but I will give the Avengers time to improve.
So far, it looks like there are two teams of heroes equal to the task, to give the SLJ a little help.

RockJock
Knight

If need be I can call in the federal government's experimental intervention squad. Basically they are a group of NPC Mutant Dogboys I played with using around Christmas after getting the new AtB. I was looking into the viability of the newer AtB mutants in HU plus the possibility of giving them skill based power catagories. I always thought mutant animals were among the weakest characters on the map. Besides, if a Rifts Dog Boy can get an Occ and his full range of psychics and tracking bonuses why not right?
Sentinel
Palladin

RockJock wrote:If need be I can call in the federal government's experimental intervention squad. Basically they are a group of NPC Mutant Dogboys I played with using around Christmas after getting the new AtB. I was looking into the viability of the newer AtB mutants in HU plus the possibility of giving them skill based power catagories. I always thought mutant animals were among the weakest characters on the map. Besides, if a Rifts Dog Boy can get an Occ and his full range of psychics and tracking bonuses why not right?

Did you run them as public characters, or were they a highly guarded secret?

I too, liked AtB and used it to create most mutant animal characters.

RockJock
Knight

To be honest, I never got to use them. Originally I was going to have an old player join in for a handful of games, and he was going to run the Dog Boys as sort of a third party force, but he never panned out, and the campaign took a break last month. I had layed the ground work, had the team arrive in time to see the badguys going into the police van, seeing a shadow disappear around a coner, that sort of thing, but the subplot will have to wait.
Sentinel
Palladin

Any ideas on how to make contact with Britainia or release the Dynosaurs?
The Governor has approved the immediate deputization of the heroes for the purpose of containing this jail-break.
And, what exactly is Conspirator up to? He's been on the computer for hours now...

RockJock
Knight

I don't have the character sheets with me, but I do have some of the notes I used to work them out.

Forward Scout. Greyhound Weapons Expert: SL 8, Full Hands, Full Biped, Partial Speech, Vestigal Ears, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Advanced Vision, Leaping, Technomind, Extraordinary Spd, Teeth, Predatory Burst, Extra PE. This gives a speed in the 60-70 range. Wears a FAS Body Suite with Stealth Coating, and a underlying Kienetic Suit. Carries 2 Gyro Pistols, 2 MP-23 Caseless SMGs(from Rifts Mercs), Multi-Optics Goggles, 2 Mace cans, Burst Transmission Radion, Air Filter, Stinger(from one of the GI Hardware characters), 2 each of Smoke, Glop, Flash-Bang and Tear Gas grenades.

Close Combat Specialist. Pit Bull Hunter Vigilante: SL 6, Color Blind, Vestigal Ears and Tail, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Crushing Stregth, Teeth, Extra PE, Full Hands, Full Biped, Partial Speech, Psionic Claws, Predatory Burst.
Has the same armor and basic equipment as all of the rest. Uses a TI Laser Pistol, and a Average Galatic Shotgun with various rounds including Micro Jet, Hollow Point, AP, Stun Ball.

Fire support and steath. Bloodhound Hunter/Vigilante: SL 7, Partial Speech, Full Hands, Full Biped, Vestigal Ears, Vestigal Tail, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Advanced Sight, Advanced Smell, Advanced Hearing, Invisiable Haze, Telepathic Listening, Teeth, See Aura.
Standard amor, grenades and equipement. Uses a TI Laser Pistol, and a M-20 Assault Rifle(from Rifts Underseas) which is an improved M-16 with a grenade launcher.

Scout/Supression Fire. Weimaramer Stage Magacian: SL 6, Partial Speech, Full Hands, Full Biped, Vestigial Ears, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Advanced Sight, Advanced Smell, teeth, Leaping Standard, Invisiable Haze, Danger Sense.
Standard armor and equipment per the others. TI Laser Pistol, and a Gauss Accelerator taken from Wizkid.

Team Leader and Sniper. German Shepard Hunter Vigilante: SL 10, Full Hands, Full Biped, Full Speech, Vestigial ears, Vestigal Tail, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Advanced Sight, Advanced Hearing, Bestial Strength, Teeth, Extra PE, Extra Speed.
The usual jazz plus a Gyro Carbine(from the same guy as the pistols,) and a Sniping Laser(from one of the gun toting guys from GI).

The brains of the outfit, but not the leader. Komondor Super Sleuth: SL 11, Full Hands, Full Biped, No Speech, Vestigial Ears, Vestigial Tail, Diet Carnivore, Subservience, Mental Speak, Techno Mind, Empathy, Teeth, Bestial Strength.
Do I have to keep mentioning the armor grenades and equipment? Carries a Heavy Laser Pistol doing 5d6, 1000 ft range, and 10 shots per e-clip, as well as the big guns. The 10mm Light Rail Gun with grenade Launcher used by one of the Dinosaurs.
Sentinel
Palladin

Those look like good doggies.

What's the plan for getting across to the island?
Besides the guns, there's Seamount and Undertow.

RockJock
Knight

Inserting on to the island is a problem all by itself, but we will get to that later.

Get to a control room, computer core, something and hack into it. If my dogboys Super Sleuth, or some character with hacking ability is available get them working on the surveilence systems to locate Britanica. I am sure the prison has a localized PA system so once you find her find out what you can about the situation and setup a meeting place, or just tell her to hold tight until the fun starts. All of this could be tricky since you don't know where the villians have holed up. I would assume that they have destroyed any obvious cameras wherever they are hiding, but this alone could be a tip to their location. Using steath(the two dogboys with Invisiable Haze, any characters with Invisiablity from psychics, magic, or super powers would be great) get the Dinosaurs free and armed, even if it is only with standard guard equipment. do the same with any other 'guests' that might be considered trustworthy enough to free. Who knows maybe Achimedes lost a friend to one of the Conspirators or Fun Bunch attacks years ago.

Use steath again to take out as many patrolling badguys as you can. Hopefully using this will let you further blind the prisoners and open up some holes. This is where you go after specific individuals. Chabera could be singled out for a duel, Headman neutralized with Anti Magic Cloud ect. Take out as many as you can without raising an alarm. I would think some of the lower powered prisoners like the Fun Bunch would already be getting in trouble. When you start your assault make as much noise, and chaos as you can drawing as many prisoners as possible toward the main attack.

After all the heros from off of the island are committed send in any stealths you have along with the good prisoners on the actual rescue mission. With any luck they can attack the weakened belly of the beast and you are home free.
RockJock
Knight

With those two on, or under the water is out. Aircraft flight isn't much better with the defense system up and running. If there is a mage in the group invisiable flight is your best bet. If not, somebody has to have a teleporter somewhere right?
Sentinel
Palladin

Seradan wrote:For the purposes of releasing hostages, perhaps a mutant:

The Infiltrator - Wingless Flight, Shrink, Gateways.

I'm not sure how well the air defenses work, but I figure a speck weighing in at 150 or so pounds flying at 200mph or more it going to have a fairly decent chance of getting in undetected. Create a Gateway, bring the hostages through.

I'm going a little out of my league here, but I figured what the heck :) Apologies all around if I'm being foolish ;)

That's actually a good way to get onto the island. I believe it is possible you could be detected flying in at small size, but shooting a target that small incurs some hefty penalties (in addition to the penalties for moving fast). I believe you can get in. I hope you brought a means of communication: otherwise, try to get to a guard station and get a radio.

RockJock
Knight

Is that an off the shelf character of yours, or one thrown together for this op?
Sentinel
Palladin

Ten of the hostages have technical expertise, and Conspirator has put them to work. They are each being watched by one of the escapees.
The remaining twenty are held under the watchful eyes of the Body Shots.
Conspirator has been routinely communicating with someone in Century Station. What it's about is not yet known.

Sentinel
Palladin

Looking good.

Sentinel
Palladin

Looking good.

Sentinel
Palladin

Looking good.
BTW, it has been revealed that the warden is actually a very sophisticated android.

Sentinel
Palladin

Seradan wrote:>>If there are cameras and no people, then he will go around to a few other non-occupied zones and pull out camera wires, and return to one pulled midway through. Open a portal so long as there are no signs of people coming, and repeat as above.<<

I think that'll be your plan.

Sentinel
Palladin

News of Warden Harkers' (I believe that's his name) artificial nature has just been made public. Conspirator has revealed this to the world at large, via shielded signals, relayed from a source unknown.

Britainia will tell anyone who can reach her or make contact with her (she has a fallen guards' radio) that Conspirator has been in touch with someone named Lazaris, and another individual called Aggressor.

Sentinel
Palladin

Whiz Kid wrote:>>See, this is why I blew up CS in my game... <<

Actually, this is the most I've ever used CS or GI as a setting goes.

>>I know some of them are a bit low-level,<<

I would not call a group with an Immortal, a Mega Hero mutant, and a mutant with Borrow Power, Negate Super Abilities, and Natural Combat Ability "low-level".

Sentinel
Palladin

I used APS Void and CEF Void for that very purpose.
Worked out rather nicely too.

Sentinel
Palladin

a fairly cool bunch.
When I do my NPC villains, I like to mix it up with megas and other types: too many megas makes it less challenging for me.

Sentinel
Palladin

When I get back in front of my Thinkpad and GI book, I'll take a gander at the posts again, and think about some logical outcomes.
Then, I have to get ready for my HU game Saturday.
Then I need to prepare for an upcoming Chaos Earth game.

who needs sleep?

MikePGS
D-Bee

how about

Unread post by MikePGS »

Use cloaking and some form of flight to get in, and disruptive touch the generators?
MethosDarkblade
Wanderer
Comment: The Dark General of the Apocalypse and the right hand man to the Horseman of Death

Unread post by MethosDarkblade »

I'll Answer the call!

The teamed named Guardiancorp arrives from another dimension they were traveling in, but they heard of the chaos from Earth (home dimension for many of the team) they came back right away.

Methos Darkblade: Cyberknight Mutant with Wingless Flight and Extraordinary PE

Nick Sinclair: Mutant coyote (ATM style) with a veritech (stolen from a previous adventure)

Shaun Penney: Immortal human anchient weapons master

Shanti, the Guy in the Gi: Megahero mutant with wingless flight, super energy expulsion energy, supernatural strength and invulnerability

Kirbicus Maxwell: Anylitical Genius with a hobby of building power armor (got a sidewinder SAMAS from Rifts Earth)

Jason Alexander, AKA The shredder of small innocent woodland creatures: Lycanthrope (Tiger) along with body weapons and extraordinary PP

Kimberly Terleky: Psychic character class, enphisis on subterfuge and healing

Justin Francis, the headhunter: 4 armed Borg with lots of guns.

Ragnorok: Alien reptile with wings, lots of guns and the strength to use them.

James Maximo: Alien Mega hero with the powers of wingless fligh, Invulnerability and super energy expulsion energy.

JIN: Same Alien as James Maximo but is an Alcoholic

And finally

Charlotte: Daughter of Ragnorok and a humanoid alien. Charlotte looks human but can fly without wings, and loves to blow things up.

You sure we have to keep the prison. After we evacuate, we could just blow it up. Corse, we wont be in the dimension after we get everyone out, so we wont care if we blow it up LOL
Methos Darkblade

If you smell who the rat is cooking.

Super or otherwise, you are just a man, while I am a God!
-Darkseid

That was fairly ruthless father. I hope I made you proud.
-Aqualad

Always better to crash the mode
-Impulse
Sentinel
Palladin

Both the State Governor and the Federal Government would prefer the prison not be razed to the ground. As the state doesn't have a death penalty, deadly force is only sanctioned as a last resort: remember your alignments folks.Characters who aren't Principled, Scrupulous or Unprincipled at worst, probably wouldn't even have shown up.

Errata: In the roster of villan escapees, I incorrectly stated "Undertow" when I should have stated "Undine".
All prison escapees are found in Gramercy Island: The characters Conspirator is communicating with are found in VU.

Kisenite and Savage Fury will be seen outside, for reasons as yet unknown. Cygnus will take to the air: Cygnus is still in a position to be effectively covered by anti-air support fire from the island.

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Seamount and Undine's dead bodies have just been washed ashore by a "sneaker wave".
(In reality they were killed by the Sea.)

The Sea:
15th level Immortal Godling;
APS:Liquid,CEF:Water,CEF:Air,Blowthrough Immortality(not my creation by quite useful), Divne Aura, and Animal Abilities: Fish.

She may seem a bit powerful but She really is The Sea, revered and feared by sailors world wide while more formal religions rose and fell. Only lately, with lthe rise of technology, has here worship begun to fade away, and so she has taken a more human form to interact with this new world, and gain new worshippers.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

And don't worry, I'll pick up Edge on my way over as I have been had the situation brought ot my attention by The Sea.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sentinel
Palladin

Sir_Spirit wrote:Seamount and Undine's dead bodies have just been washed ashore by a "sneaker wave".
(In reality they were killed by the Sea.)

The Sea:
15th level Immortal Godling;
APS:Liquid,CEF:Water,CEF:Air,Blowthrough Immortality(not my creation by quite useful), Divne Aura, and Animal Abilities: Fish.

She may seem a bit powerful but She really is The Sea, revered and feared by sailors world wide while more formal religions rose and fell. Only lately, with lthe rise of technology, has here worship begun to fade away, and so she has taken a more human form to interact with this new world, and gain new worshippers.

I can see I'll need to sneak in some really powerful opposition for this baby.
I'm sure I've got an evil god tucked away in my foot locker here somewhere...

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Sentinel wrote:I can see I'll need to sneak in some really powerful opposition for this baby.
I'm sure I've got an evil god tucked away in my foot locker here somewhere...

But as your leader I order you not to do that!
So their! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sentinel
Palladin

I never get to have any fun. :roll:

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Sentinel wrote:I never get to have any fun. :roll:

:D
Sentinel
Palladin

Conspirator just completed a launch of a nuclear missile from a silo in the US, and aimed it the UK.

Sentinel
Palladin

Seradan wrote:I say again, we should have brought someone with catastrophic systems failure ;)

Well, next time, they'll know better. :lol:

I suppose, if my character noticed it, Step 1: Set a new gateway destination, midair over the Atlantic along the way while chasing it. Step 2: move in front of it, open a gateway, let it repeat the trip until the fuel runs out...

Gateway is only 10' in diameter: the missile is wider than that (It would have to be: It's an ICBM).

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Sentinel wrote:
Seradan wrote:I say again, we should have brought someone with catastrophic systems failure ;)

Well, next time, they'll know better. :lol:

I suppose, if my character noticed it, Step 1: Set a new gateway destination, midair over the Atlantic along the way while chasing it. Step 2: move in front of it, open a gateway, let it repeat the trip until the fuel runs out...

Gateway is only 10' in diameter: the missile is wider than that (It would have to be: It's an ICBM).

Don't worry Seradan, as the Angel of Death was sucking the life out Comnspirator when I noticed the launch countdown and managed to climb on it. I've used my ME:metal to wrapping it in so many cocoons of metal that it weighs to much to get to it's destination on the fuel reserves it has.
once it starts fall;ignout of the sky i'll leap off and rejoin those on the scene.
Sentinel
Palladin

How did you get past Cygnus , Kisenite, and the Denizen (have you seen the PS on Denizen?) ?
Besides, you'll need to get past Pantagruel to get to Conspirator.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”