Megaverse Builder and Carl Gleba

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

I liked it.
Coulda had about 50 more pages of info though. For the price-tag. Then again, mine's from the grab bag and autographed, so who am I to complain?
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Thanks folks. :D Glad to see some folks are getting some good use out of it. Have fun and let loose with that imagination.

If you have any good stories to share lets hear them!

Carl
ImageImage
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Carl Gleba wrote:Thanks folks. :D Glad to see some folks are getting some good use out of it. Have fun and let loose with that imagination.

If you have any good stories to share lets hear them!

Carl

By the way, in case you're wondering... I do this { :thwak: :badbad: } constantly, but in general my opinion of PB writers and books is { :ok: }.
In general that is. There are instances where I wish things were different there, like when things get cancelled entirely, or mega-plots happen.
But I liked the magaverse Builder quite a bit, even designed a small dimension which my PCs are likely going to keep for themselves {after they get the space station they pirated there lol}.
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Ice Dragon
Hero

Re: Megaverse Builder and Carl Gleba

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

It is a great source book and for building your own adventure background for your d-hoping PCs.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Swift-13
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Swift-13 »

I use the Megaverse Builder all the time, actually. Random tables and dimensional anomalies galore, topped off with transdimensional nasties like that blue demon (can't remember the name).

About the only concern I've ever had was the souped-up Shifter. I tend to find it a wee bit too powerful for anything outside of Phase World, but to its credit, I like the list of different benefits for different kinds of supernatural forces to link with! :)
Judas
Dungeon Crawler
Location: England when summoned otherwise Hell, where I burn well.

Unread post by Judas »

I liked what it did for Shifters, it really expanded there potential and brought them out of the shadow of Temporal Wizards. also the Tolkien Artifact hunter OCC is cool, playing one on Phase World at the mo.

"For the Glory of Tolkien"
"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
-- Matthew 7:15
"Every girl looks good in the dark."
--Faraday's Law# 99

"A myth can die, but a legend is forever"

Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

I picked this book up over the weekend. So far, I really like it: especially the revisiting on the Shifter. I am looking at the shifter a little differently now.
The dimension builder is really nice as well.'
The only thing this book needed was a way to make the Palladium Megaverse itself uniform and consistant.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”