Comparing Juicers

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What kind of Juicer do you think is the best?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:13 pm

Standard Juicer
18%
Hyperion Juicer
12%
Titan Juicer
6%
Phaeton Juicer
No votes
Mega-Juicer
29%
Coalition Juicer
9%
Psycho-Juicer
6%
Delphi Juicer
6%
Dragon Juicer
15%

Total votes: 34

Battle_Magi
D-Bee

Comparing Juicers

Unread post by Battle_Magi »

Comparing the variants of Juicers.....
Battle_Magi
D-Bee

I forgot about the Maxi Killer, sorry!
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Battle_Magi wrote:I forgot about the Maxi Killer, sorry!

i vote Maxi-killer again...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Battle_Magi
D-Bee

The Murder Wraith is an NPC though
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

i like the mega juicer ... Cause it's the one with the least problems.
.. although they combust.
Jimmy Crat
Explorer

Unread post by Jimmy Crat »

I vote Mega-juicer because it looks cool and I've always wanted to play one. My GM effectively vetoed it so I played a hyperion, that was kinda cool. Campaign kinda bombed for me when a buddy played a triax 'borg w. huge MD strength. That bugged me after playing a RMB 'borg for a long time.
Almost doesn't count; except in horseshoes, tiddly-winks, and hand grenades.

10 Ha-Ha points - thx cornholioprime
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

I would have said the Murder Wraith because of the all-around toughness and eternal lifespan;

But I'll stick with the Mega Juicer myself......
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Delphi is my favorite, even if one of the weakest as far as storyline/explanation/pseudo-science goes.

Gotta love the classic.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Standard/CS juicers.

Nothing Overly Munchkin about them, fit well into just about any group, not supernatural, and can participate in juicer sports.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Scooter the Outlaw
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Scooter the Outlaw »

I like the Psycho-Stalker, but the Songjuicer is definitely my favorite (though not a 'real' juicer). All the appeal of the CS Juicer, plus some added abilities that are completely awesome! Sign me up!
Levi
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Location: Lost in a dream world with the occasional nightmare of what might be reality.

Unread post by Levi »

Juicers are one of my favorite O.C.C.’s. The flavor and story are just really cool. I like most of the variants except the Mega Juicer. But my favorite is almost a tie between the original and Hyperion. The Hyperion wins out by an edge just because I love their super speed and potential for extra side effects.
As a man's shadow follows his footsteps wherever he goes, so will destruction pursue those who commit evil deeds.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

Though I'm clearly biased, I prefer the CS Juicer. Not only do you get all the standard Juicer powers, but you also get some handly cybernetics (the least of which being Cyber Armor to make the character that much more survivable), as well as some of the best body armor in the game (125 MDC). Add to that that they never have to pay for e-clip recharges, armor repair, and all the free food, lodging and transportation they need, and you have one heck of a package deal there. And if that weren't a sweet enough of a deal, after three years of service you earn CS Citizenship for yourself and a few family members, afterwhich the Juicer can then become a CS Strike Trooper. Gear, money, privliges, protectin, and a life after the juice... how awesome is that?
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]

Return to “Rifts®”