new empire rising

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DBX
Hero

new empire rising

Unread post by DBX »

this may have been discussed before, but in the PW books is there any world which could become a force in the PW universe. if it went on the warpath.

a world/force that could take territory from any of the major empires in PW. it has to be powerful enought to start a full war.

not just a planet and then get ****** back in its place at the first response of one of the major empires.
DBX
Hero

Re: new empire rising

Unread post by DBX »

Zerebus wrote:Sure. Phase World.

other than that one (which i had totally forgotten about). you can count it as a major power in its own right.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

The Golgan.

BRADEN"S PLAYERS DO NOT READ! SPOILER ALERT!!!
The Golgan republik realize that they are screwed. But their mentality will not allow them to turn to anyone for help. Who can they trust, except other golgan? So they use the robots of Mekanik to build a Feynman Radio: a device capable of recieving radio transmisions from the future! thus, the Golgan from hundreds from years from now, send back technological data to present day, and the Golgans refit their fleet.

Now they go on an expansionary blitz: they retake Kablinka from the TGE (for their Lurgess allies), attack the Central Alliance (which drags in the Altess), and the occupy the inpedendant Systems. The only one they will avoid taking on right ow is the CCW - too much to do already.

Using this, you can upgrade the stats for the Golgan ships by 60% - tougher armour, stronger shields and weapons. Right now my players are trying like hell to figure out how a second-string empire like the Republik got all this new stuff from out of nowhere.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”