Naruni bookkeeping.

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warwolf
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Naruni bookkeeping.

Unread post by Warwolf »

So I've recently been reading the Phase world books and noticed a very ODD oversight. It seems Naruni has either oversold their stock, or they do not gauge it on a 100% system. I do not have the actual numbers (percentage or page) right now, but I know that in the Anvil Galaxy sourcebook the Naruni (?% I can't remember but I believe it was like 66%), Thraxus (at least 50%), and the Altess (I think 39%) are said to have large shares of the company. What's odd is that these percentages alone add up to well over 100%! Probably just a small typo, but it was one that I found to be rather humorous. Naruni is the Three Galaxies' very own Enron! :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

The only difference is that Enron never got to create Repo-Bots.

They were about to when the scandal struck. :eek:

~Josh
Braden Campbell

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Thraxus should only own 5%. As clearly stated on page 44 of Phase World, under the Naruni Board of Directors.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Joey Jo Jo Jr
Explorer

Unread post by Joey Jo Jo Jr »

I think it is far more likely that it is only the Phase World "franchise" that Thraxus owns half of which still would make him a major player on the Board of Directors as I reckon that Phase World would be the number one Naruni enclave in the megaverse, and it might just amount to 5% of the whole of Naruni.
The Altess are a little different as there are many of them and if I recall, it says that collectively own 39% which could be accross all the Three Galaxies and many dimensions

I also think that the accounting departments of Naruni would have to take up several worlds just to keep track of it all, I mean just think about multinational companies in RL, multiply that by thousands of worlds and then multiply that by multiple dimensions and you have a financial nightmare the likes of which would be beyond any individual even a godling.

Any way, that's how I solved that number problem hope it helps
You're all just a bunch of whinging children.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Naruni bookkeeping.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Thraxus Thinks he owns at least 50% of the stock while the other two %'s are correct.

at least that is my two cents on the matter.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”