PHASE WORLD: demographics...

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

PHASE WORLD: demographics...

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

http://www.geocities.com/phellan_malthu ... phics.html

Interesting article. Only thing I would take dispute with is the the number of habitable planets which develop intelligent life. It seems to be 100%... which I'm sure it would not be.

Still, maybe instead of "The 3 Galaxies", it should be called "The Corkscrew Galaxy, a companion galaxy, and a large, globular cluster"...

:-P
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Dr. Doom III
Knight

Re: PHASE WORLD: demographics...

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:http://www.geocities.com/phellan_malthus/Rules/Demographics.html

Interesting article. Only thing I would take dispute with is the the number of habitable planets which develop intelligent life. It seems to be 100%... which I'm sure it would not be.

Still, maybe instead of "The 3 Galaxies", it should be called "The Corkscrew Galaxy, a companion galaxy, and a large, globular cluster"...

IRL the odds are exactly 100%

We know only one world which is habitable and it has developed intelligent life.
100% :P
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: PHASE WORLD: demographics...

Unread post by The Beast »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:http://www.geocities.com/phellan_malthus/Rules/Demographics.html

And make it to a point in their evolution/technological level to be able to conduct space travel.

And no Doom, I don't mean flying to the moon and back.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Oh, I'm perfectly willing to assume that the Universe (or at least the 3 Galaxies) is jam packed with life...

but the number of intelligent species in the article just seems way, way too high.

If even half of the 99 million habitable worlds harbour "people"... man, that's still a lot of aliens of the week.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”