Phase World Campaign story

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Hi there!

Questions:

- If I am correct, one of the PC-s trying to wake the Old Ones?
- Do you plan it to work?
- Will the Forge intervene BEFORE they try to awake the Old Ones?

Adios
KLM
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Hi there!

This has potential. Imagine for example when
Cosmo-knights, Splugorth agents, and some
other factions, beside the party, try to stop the
"awakener".

Some to stop it from awakening the Old Ones,
some other want the power for themselves...

...so various factions are fighting each other,
while unlikely alliances will be made.

Adios
KLM
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Hi there!

Keep us informed, if possible :D

At least I am interested in this story.

Adios
KLM
Blue Eyes
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Blue Eyes »

hello :)

looks like an epic adventure indeed. i like that u use the manhunter universe i do that myself every now and then. the trashman OCC is one of my favorites and i have actually made a modified version of it available to Phaseworld characters incl their unique weapon.
i also like the unlikely match u have made with both ur villains and ur player group, hehe, they all have to work together to get through this one and conflict is bound to happen.
any idea how ur sub plots will evelove or is that too soon, i mean do u intend for one big finale or are they supposed to engage each badguy sub-boss before getting to the atlantean?
this has force-war written all over it, i would really like to know how u plan on using the heresies, let us know :)

c ya
Blue Eyes
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Blue Eyes »

hi :)

yeah the manhunter universe is cool, i really like it also. many of the races in this book, their description, culture, history, tech level, government and powers is actually how i would like the phaseworld books to be. in my opinion all these details make the RCCs in this book more usable as players characters and NPCs than many (most even) of the ones presented in the phaseworld dimension books. and unlike the phaseworld races they are not all about MDC, supernatural strength and ridiculously overpowered natural abilities. races like the prometheans, draconids and others are incredibly poorly described imo. many of the OCCs are also super cool :)

i also really like atlanteans and many of my players have had atlantean characters over the years :) in the campaign im currently running my players are unraveling a huge plot to actually attack the biggest atlantean colony in the galaxy - alexandria. a dark coven of considerable power is behind this :)

i also have most of my phaseworld characters decide on wether they believe in the cosmic forge (or not) and and wether they are followers of any of the 9 heresies (they dont have to be) and yes this could be very interesting indeed :) religious characters can be very fun as long as they or their powers/deity do not unbalance a game

looking forward to hear more

c ya

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”