Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook

Unread post by jaymz »

Arnie100 wrote:Hey...the Marines book was actually mentioned in the Weekly Update:

In the Pipeline
- Robotech® UEEF Marines and other Robotech® sourcebooks.
- Rifts® sourcebooks
- Rifts® Chaos Earth™ sourcebooks
- Palladium Fantasy®: Mysteries of Magic™ Two & Three
- Palladium Fantasy® other sourcebooks
- Warpath™ Urban Jungle RPG
- And other good stuff. Lots of other good stuff!

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/press2011-01c.html

Is there some hope after all!? :D

To be honest you are better off to ignore the press releases and base possibilities off of kevins Murmurs instead.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

jaymz wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Hey...the Marines book was actually mentioned in the Weekly Update:

In the Pipeline
- Rifts® sourcebooks

To be honest you are better off to ignore the press releases and base possibilities off of kevins Murmurs instead.

sorry but i have agree with jaymz
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

SORRY could help it!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=120239
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

jaymz wrote:

In the Pipeline
- Rifts® sourcebooks

Mad dash to produce books

I hope you are enjoying the explosion of product coming from Palladium Books in the first month of the year. Yes, most have been out of print books being brought back into stock, but it’s EIGHT books and all titles fans have requested. Plus the Rifts® Book of Magic is coming back in print in February and maybe we'll squeeze one or two other out of print books out in February or March (like Chaos Earth: Rise of Magic).

The Rifter® #53 is out, shipped, and looks great. I have yet to send copies to contributors, but hang tight, I’ll get to it next week.

Armageddon Unlimited. The book is almost done! I’m working on the last chunk of pages to be edited and tweaked, while Wayne already has the first 100 pages typeset and laid out. Everyone who has seen it is impressed with the wealth of ideas, the epic adventure, the bad guy NPCs and the cool new Hero Categories. This is truly an outstanding new book for HU2. It will go to the printer on Monday.

Thundercloud Galaxy is next. I intend to jump right into it starting Monday.

Vampire books and [b]Robotech® are to follow.

My goal is to release one great book after another. At least one a month.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=120197
They can't see me...Right!?
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

So, Thundercloud Galaxy, Vampire Books (more than one) and THEN Robotech?
Remember when it was stated that in the first few months of 2011 we would get a Robotech book? I'm going to guess August/September, and forget about getting more than one.

That's a real bummer. :(
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

MikeM wrote:

Remember when it was stated that in the first few months of 2011 we would get a Robotech book? I'm going to guess August/September, and forget about getting more than one.

I'm going to be hopeful and going for 2.
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Alpha 11 wrote:I'm going to be hopeful and going for 2.

I think they can get 2 out, if Kevin doesn't have to rework too much. And that basically means if Kevin has to put his name on the book.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

MikeM wrote:

i say at the end of the year
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

According to the latest Weekly Update we are now looking at a tentative March release. I bet it is safe to say it will be at least April.
I don't think April constitutes 'early' 2011. :)

Still don't think we will see more than 1 Robotech book this year.

I love Palladium but their 'release schedule' is a very loose estimate at best.

I don't mean this to sound negative or condescending to Palladium, I realise they are a small shop and are doing the best they can, I just hate waiting. :)
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

josephddm wrote:I still insists that the 90/100 of the fault is ALL from HG and his stupid politic of forbid all the non-cannon material to be published. How the hell an RPG can exist without books of adventures and campaigns or some unoficial artwork and vehicles?.
Patience,our beloved leit motif...

Why would HG delay New Generation over a year when Southern Cross and Macross came out relatively quickly? It might be HG's fault that the Marine book was delayed, but I think it was most likely Palladium's fault that the New Gen book is so late.

Mind you, I don't know the ins and outs of Palladium's business dealing with Harmony Gold, so that is purely guessing.

On the plus side, I just started flipping through Heroes Unlimited again, so I might get sucked back into picking up Palladium books other than Robotech :)

MikeM
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

Here is something to think about:

After the Masters Saga's manuscript was turned in and approved by HG, Jason Marker started working on the Marine Sourcebook. He got the green light from HG to do so, had many conversations with Mr. Yune, etc... Manuscript was turned in, Jason Marker was laid off. Manuscript was sent to HG - and silence.

Kevin in one of his Murmur's then notes that HG has killed the book because of who knows what reasons, but it needs to be 'retooled' in order for it to work. Kevin green-lit a freelancer to write the New Gen book. Time passes, and the manuscript is turned in to Palladium.

Right now - Palladium is sitting on two manuscripts. They need to be edited by Kevin and get approval from HG.

I am all for putting blame on HG. But really, it boils down to a very small staff at Palladium that can edit/rewrite manuscripts. That's not blaming Palladium, just stating the facts of having a small business and a hot tempered clients who want their stuff 'now now now'.
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

MikeM wrote:According to the latest Weekly Update we are now looking at a tentative March release. I bet it is safe to say it will be at least April.

According to the latest Press Release, it looks like I am right. New Gen is looking at a tentative April release.
My feelings are that it will slip from April and we will get it in June/July
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

MikeM wrote:
MikeM wrote:According to the latest Weekly Update we are now looking at a tentative March release. I bet it is safe to say it will be at least April.

According to the latest Press Release, it looks like I am right. New Gen is looking at a tentative April release.
My feelings are that it will slip from April and we will get it in June/July

I say Spetmeber at the earliest
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

It's like Schrödinger's Cat; is the manuscript alive? Is it dead? If we shake the box too hard or try to peer inside does that break the vial of poison and kill it, or set the little bugger free? If we ignore it and the random decay of particles take their time, does that release it sooner, or consign it to oblivion?
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
FreelancerMar
Adventurer

Unread post by FreelancerMar »

The way that things are going right now, I would be surprised to se a Robotech book whis year too. it is also no longer an issue for me anymore as I can no longer read manga sized print. basically the delay(s) has insured that I will not be buying any more Robotech material from this company.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

josephddm wrote:Ahhhhhhh!!!!.That's boring,because we are reaching a point of no return with those books.Anybody knows if Palladium could release some self-cannon material by themselves?,something to chew to rather than only waiting.With the old books,Palladium released some adventure books and nobody put the blame on that,maybe Mr.Macek were more comprehensive than Mr.Yune in that aspect.Or maybe is Mr.Agrama who rules the whole thing...it's only MY opinion,of course.

nope PB can't release a damn thing with out the thumbs up from Yune at HG

\m/
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Irvin Jackson is an excellent author and works full time as a journalist, so I have faith he did a great job. :ok:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Robot Urchin wrote:I think we'll see the New Generation book this year. When there's only one or two books in front of it, and they start assigning art work, the book gets finished (usually). But as to how many weeks or months? Who knows.

I'm more concerned about the quality of the book. Is it going to have the excellent inked & toned art like in the Macross & Masters books? Are there going to be really ugly spelling mistakes and have keys stats missing, like in the first print of the RT:tSC manga book? Also, after a two years of big promises and no releases, how many people are still interested? I'll still pick up a copy - but I'm odd in that I have little pride and I don't like holding grudges.

i still want to buy PB style books just come out with them soon
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Shawn Merrow wrote:Irvin Jackson is an excellent author and works full time as a journalist, so I have faith he did a great job. :ok:

I second this statement
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

FreelancerMar wrote:The way that things are going right now, I would be surprised to se a Robotech book whis year too. it is also no longer an issue for me anymore as I can no longer read manga sized print. basically the delay(s) has insured that I will not be buying any more Robotech material from this company.

It is your loss - Seriously, the work that is in the new material shines like gold compared to the older material. I understand that you have eyesight problems, but there are ways that can help rectify it, rather simply if the options are there. One would be self PDFize your books, and the other is to use a magnifying glass.

Oddly enough - Manga works for me. And I was one who didn't want Manga, and would have preferred a Hardcover copy also.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Tiree wrote:
FreelancerMar wrote:The way that things are going right now, I would be surprised to se a Robotech book whis year too. it is also no longer an issue for me anymore as I can no longer read manga sized print. basically the delay(s) has insured that I will not be buying any more Robotech material from this company.

It is your loss - Seriously, the work that is in the new material shines like gold compared to the older material. I understand that you have eyesight problems, but there are ways that can help rectify it, rather simply if the options are there. One would be self PDFize your books, and the other is to use a magnifying glass.

Oddly enough - Manga works for me. And I was one who didn't want Manga, and would have preferred a Hardcover copy also.

Dont care about hardcover, just want full size. Not because of eye sight but because while manga is good for a book you read it doesnt work so ell for a book you need to have sit open and use as a refernce source.

\m/
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

As mentioned years ago, when this first came out. I pulled all the data out of RT:TSC for character generation to work with an Excel Character sheet. After you get a groove of having it open to a specific page, it's not bad at all (and I don't break spines!). You just need to weigh the corners as needed.
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

Been pushed back to May now.
There is no way there are two Robotech books coming out this year.
Hell, I'm starting to doubt we will see one.
Armageddon Unlimited has been released. Now Thundercloud Galaxy. I bet Kevin will start work on another book after that.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

MikeM wrote:Been pushed back to May now.
There is no way there are two Robotech books coming out this year.
Hell, I'm starting to doubt we will see one.
Armageddon Unlimited has been released. Now Thundercloud Galaxy. I bet Kevin will start work on another book after that.

Vampire Books are next after Thundercould.

\m/
punksmurph
D-Bee
Comment: If it is worth taking seriously it is worth making fun of.

Unread post by punksmurph »

I am really hopeful for a New Generation Sourcebook, I hope to see a Sentinels book as well. It might be smart to have some content as web only as well, just put it in PDF format.
Seto Kaiba
Knight
Comment: "My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie."

Unread post by Seto Kaiba »

josephddm wrote:Is fully respectable that people at HG wants to see released their LAM project,but if that diferes a lot from the original Robotech that would means they must re-write ALL(and I mean ALL)the material published at that time for Robotech to fit the movie on it...

Eh... not necessarily. It's a given that, if made, the live-action Robotech movie would have to bear little resemblance to the animated series for legal reasons. If it does get made and it's a success, they'll probably just toss all the existing material from the animated show (and all the legal baggage that comes with it) in favor of whatever Warner Bros produces to capitalize on the film. It's not like Harmony Gold has anything to lose by brooming the series if the live-action movie takes off, since all it's done in 25 years is stagnate. If Palladium got the license, it'd just mean an all-new run of Robotech books based on the movie.

Still... all of that depends on the live-action movie actually being made, and being a success when it comes out. Given the profound absence of news about the movie, and substance of what little news has come out, neither of those outcomes is particularly likely.

Either way, I don't think I'll be buying the new edition of RT RPG books unless they come at normal (letter/A4) size. Being able to have the books lay flat on their own is kinda nice, and I'd rather not have to have at my books with a hobby knife and a three hole punch just so I don't have to keep one hand on them to hold my page. I reviewed the RTSC book and the Macross Saga sourcebook and neither really wow'd me, so I'm not holding my breath for the New Generation book either.
Macross2.net - Home of the Macross Mecha Manual

Zer0 Kay wrote:Damn you for anticipating my question. I've really got to unfoe you, your information is far more valuable than my sanity when dealing with your blunt callousness. :)
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

Seto Kaiba wrote:Either way, I don't think I'll be buying the new edition of RT RPG books unless they come at normal (letter/A4) size. Being able to have the books lay flat on their own is kinda nice, and I'd rather not have to have at my books with a hobby knife and a three hole punch just so I don't have to keep one hand on them to hold my page.\

I don't know how you can do that with the normal sized RPG books without breaking the spine! The technique I use keeps the spine intact (no hobby knife needed, nor 3 hole punch!). The only difference I use is a bit more weights to weigh down both sides of the book vs. one side.

But I think it is a moot point. Folks who are arguing about the size are also not liking the content. And that means there is no argument really at all. They would not have purchased the books anyways (and thus it becomes accurate) size does not matter.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Tiree wrote:
Seto Kaiba wrote:Either way, I don't think I'll be buying the new edition of RT RPG books unless they come at normal (letter/A4) size. Being able to have the books lay flat on their own is kinda nice, and I'd rather not have to have at my books with a hobby knife and a three hole punch just so I don't have to keep one hand on them to hold my page.\

I don't know how you can do that with the normal sized RPG books without breaking the spine! The technique I use keeps the spine intact (no hobby knife needed, nor 3 hole punch!). The only difference I use is a bit more weights to weigh down both sides of the book vs. one side.

But I think it is a moot point. Folks who are arguing about the size are also not liking the content. And that means there is no argument really at all. They would not have purchased the books anyways (and thus it becomes accurate) size does not matter.

Actually if you have to use weights to kep the book open , I'd interested in seeing it in place and being practical for use. I just find a normal size book i smore practical for finding the info and keeping the book open without having to use weights.

As for content, I like much of the non game stat content. I take heavy issue with many of the game stats since they seem to be more along the lines of making them on par with Rifts not designed to be consisten withini itself in any way shape or form.

\m/
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

When I was doing the main coding of my Excel character sheet, I was using my keyboard (one edge for one side of the book) and I had a hard drive on the other corner. But I used what I had available in my office at work.

I have even used the bottom edge of the keyboard on the top edge of the book. So I could type and read at the same time. This was not as favorable as the other option, as it interfered with typing.

But your mileage may vary on what you use. For the big books, I tend to use a drinking glass primarily.
Tiree
Champion

Unread post by Tiree »

josephddm wrote:I have a copy of the Deluxe ed. of the RT:TSC core rule book and is pretty fair to note that keeps opened without extra weight,but preparing something or reading a few lines from the manga sized ones could turn easily into a torture because they aren't prepared when they get glued to keep it opened.
Maybe if they were sewn and hard covered make them easier to keep opened and more durable,in my case for preserving the Deluxe ed. book I used the manga sized one for the photocopies of the character sheet and is horrible to use for that.
Another thing to note is that,why in the character sheet from the Deluxe ed. size book are the same number of lines for skills as they are on the manga size?,makes me think that they only has enlarged the page...

It's a little different between the two. The page count would have been the same if they just upped sized the book. Instead they also added pages (such as starships) to the deluxe addition. But I agree with you that there were some pages that were just 'blown' up' like the character sheet.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

what we need here from someone at PB to give us answers straight what going on
whether they are good or bad from PB who is working on this
I just love robotech and as a paying customer and honest to god want to see these new books out and I am not the only one
there are over 35 plus student that ask me 1 per day about the books ( and that on a low not to mention adults and parents )
these are inner city kids that have no place to go and this is a way out to avoid getting into trouble !!!
so IMHO we can do is wait for now
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

josephddm wrote:
ZINO wrote:what we need here from someone at PB to give us answers straight what going on
whether they are good or bad from PB who is working on this
I just love robotech and as a paying customer and honest to god want to see these new books out and I am not the only one
there are over 35 plus student that ask me 1 per day about the books ( and that on a low not to mention adults and parents )
these are inner city kids that have no place to go and this is a way out to avoid getting into trouble !!!
so IMHO we can do is wait for now

Glad to see that someone supports my demand for a proper explanation of the publishing policy from both PB and HG, even knowing that some information could not be provided to us due to enterprise internal affairs.
I know perfectly what are you talking about ZINO because even when you live in a major city as could be Barcelona,you need to an escape safety,a way to avoid boring,drugs,alcohol,gangs,dealers and to express your imagination if you have a prolific one as could be in my case when I discover RPG's for the first time.

all I have to say is :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok: :ok:
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

From the Facebook, that Kevin, Wayne and Crew post on:
Palladium Books Inc. New Generation Sourcebook in a couple months. Apollo's cover sketch is in, interior art should be assigned soon.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:From the Facebook, that Kevin, Wayne and Crew post on:
Palladium Books Inc. New Generation Sourcebook in a couple months. Apollo's cover sketch is in, interior art should be assigned soon.

Please tell me you don;t actually believe this? He is doing Thundercould and Vampire Revised ahead of it. Past precedence also indicates it won;t happen. I don't believe it will but I DO hope I am wrong.

\m/
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

jaymz wrote:

Please tell me you don;t actually believe this? He is doing Thundercould and Vampire Revised ahead of it. Past precedence also indicates it won;t happen. I don't believe it will but I DO hope I am wrong.

whether i believe it or not, is irrelevant, (I don't).
I expect it out by 12/12/12
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
jaymz wrote:

whether i believe it or not, is irrelevant, (I don't).
I expect it out by 12/12/12

OPk then I am still more optimistic than you are. I at least expect it by the end of this year.

\m/
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

jaymz wrote:

OPk then I am still more optimistic than you are. I at least expect it by the end of this year.
I expect Kevin and Crew to have it done before the end of the year, then Tommy Yune to sit on his Hands for a year.....
Arnie100
Knight

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook. We submitted a cover sketch to Harmony Gold and got their feedback on it. Next is for me to do a comprehensive read of the manuscript and start assigning interior artwork in a couple weeks. I just need to get Thundercloud Galaxy™ finished first.

May 2011 Release
- Robotech® New Generation™ Sourcebook (tentative)

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/press2011-02c.html
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

wow :shock:
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

josephddm wrote:Fresh news from the Weekly update from today:Mr.Siembieda stands for a tentative release in MAY of 2011 for this book and the Marines book is in the pipeline...
Raise your bets,boys and girls,would be May or would be June?.Hope sooner than that.

My money is on September atthe earliest.

\m/
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

josephddm wrote:Fresh news from the Weekly update from today:Mr.Siembieda stands for a tentative release in MAY of 2011 for this book and the Marines book is in the pipeline...
Raise your bets,boys and girls,would be May or would be June?.Hope sooner than that.

i say June :D or later
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Robot Urchin wrote:I have a question about the New Generation book that isn't related to the release date. Really.

Does anyone know if there is going to be more Invid data? You know, stats for the hives, typical squad numbers, invid cyborgs, stage 5 invid RCC, regess powers, locations of known hives in the western hemisphere, etc...

we should ask PB staff they might know
Arnie100
Knight

Robot Urchin wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be more Invid data? You know, stats for the hives, typical squad numbers, invid cyborgs, stage 5 invid RCC, regess powers, locations of known hives in the western hemisphere, etc...

That info should be in the book itself (if it comes out)... :D So, you're gonna have to wait until it comes out! Bummer, ain't it?
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Arnie100 wrote:
Robot Urchin wrote:Does anyone know if there is going to be more Invid data? You know, stats for the hives, typical squad numbers, invid cyborgs, stage 5 invid RCC, regess powers, locations of known hives in the western hemisphere, etc...

That info should be in the book itself (if it comes out)... :D So, you're gonna have to wait until it comes out! Bummer, ain't it?

i agreed :D
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

josephddm wrote:There's a cover and they need an author.More bets,please.

They don;t need an author. Irvin Jackson already submitted the manuscript. Cover and interior art need to be done. Kevin was referring to getting Irvin to do more sourcebooks not this sourcebook

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

josephddm wrote:
jaymz wrote:
josephddm wrote:There's a cover and they need an author.More bets,please.

They don;t need an author. Irvin Jackson already submitted the manuscript. Cover and interior art need to be done. Kevin was referring to getting Irvin to do more sourcebooks not this sourcebook

Then,it's may finally?. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Glad if it is.Now i am hoping is not more expensive than I've paid for it in the pre-order.

N it is not May Finally. Kevin will not get to the sourcebok until he has done Thundercpould Galaxy and I believe the revised Vampire Kingdoms book is next before he gets around to do his edits/rewrites on the New Gen Sourcebook.

All i said is hte book doesn;t need an author as the manuscript is finished and in teh hands of PB. It is a long way from being ready for sale yet.

\m/
Raiden

Unread post by Raiden »

After mulling over the past history of this company, I will place my bet that the RT:NG source book comes out at the same time as Mechanoids Space, Warpath and The Nursery.....

But in all seriousness, we're gonna be waiting until at least early 2012 if we're lucky. Rifts takes precedent over every other PB product, so all of us poor RT fans are just gonna have to sit and wait....
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

Raiden wrote:After mulling over the past history of this company, I will place my bet that the RT:NG source book comes out at the same time as Mechanoids Space, Warpath and The Nursery.....

But in all seriousness, we're gonna be waiting until at least early 2012 if we're lucky. Rifts takes precedent over every other PB product, so all of us poor RT fans are just gonna have to sit and wait....

and wait ..........................................
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

ZINO wrote:
Raiden wrote:After mulling over the past history of this company, I will place my bet that the RT:NG source book comes out at the same time as Mechanoids Space, Warpath and The Nursery.....

and wait ..........................................

and wait ...................................................................................................................................................................................... oh it is 2013 we got a inid wars book out next in two years marine book
Last edited by Jefffar on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Trimmed to fit screen
Raiden

Unread post by Raiden »

Personally, I've been waiting over a decade for Mechanoids Space, and that was supposedly King Kevin's "baby" way back when....so imagine how long we'll have to wait for something that's not his "baby"

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”