duck armor

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

abe
Hero

Re: duck armor

Unread post by abe »

Rimmerdal wrote:Okay I can offer some serious ideas...
The webbed feet idea is kind of good. But need to retractable. so you can walk normally and perhaps have an option of some sort water walking to help get airborne from water or run along the surface of water. Those webbed feat might work on snow as well for an arctic version of the armor.

Blades and incendiary feathers a must...light and they blend in. another option I think Taalisman has already is reactive armor feathers. Could have the feathers explode or fire off pulses of force to counter incoming attacks partially.

or maybe the feet can act like snowshoes but in regard to mud?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

abe wrote:
The webbed feet idea is kind of good. But need to retractable. so you can walk normally and perhaps have an option of some sort water walking to help get airborne from water or run along the surface of water. Those webbed feat might work on snow as well for an arctic version of the armor.

Blades and incendiary feathers a must...light and they blend in. another option I think Taalisman has already is reactive armor feathers. Could have the feathers explode or fire off pulses of force to counter incoming attacks partially.

Sure, same principle, different speed maybe based on the material your running through. would be a GM issue of snow vs. mud but you get the idea. Could call the arctic armor the Mighty duck? :P
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Rimmerdal wrote:
abe wrote:

Sure, same principle, different speed maybe based on the material your running through. would be a GM issue of snow vs. mud but you get the idea. Could call the arctic armor the Mighty duck? :P

"the mighty duck" could carry a hockey stick or could fire hockey pucks, maybe?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!

Return to “Rifts®”