New Triax NGR

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

MrNexx wrote:
dark brandon wrote:I'm goth, I can't take a compliment. If you want to compliment me you have to insult me.

Fine, your mascara doesn't match your eyeshadow, and your favorite band sucks. ;-)

He said insult him not state facts!
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

[to Dark Brandon] Go fap in your bed in the corner while crying and listening to "THE CURE" all alone in the dark.[/to Dark Brandon]
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

dark brandon wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:See Dark Brandon, this is why I can never just give you credit! you never let people give you compliments. Its always
dark brandon wrote:...you have me mistaken for another guy...

or some other thing whenever I try to give you a false writers credit.

jeesh, some people..

anyway Duckfoot, good luck with these lazy sons o *****.

I'm goth, I can't take a compliment. If you want to compliment me you have to insult me.

I dont know, how about if we call you EMO.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
The Galactus Kid

:(

:lol:
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Nxla666 wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:See Dark Brandon, this is why I can never just give you credit! you never let people give you compliments. Its always

jeesh, some people..

I'm goth, I can't take a compliment. If you want to compliment me you have to insult me.

Now them's fightin words.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

dark brandon wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
dark brandon wrote:

jeesh, some people..

Aww, whatcha ya gonna do write a poem and cut yourself. :P
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Nxla666 wrote:
dark brandon wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
dark brandon wrote:

jeesh, some people..

Aww, whatcha ya gonna do write a poem and cut yourself. :P

Go Cry Emo Kid! :P
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
The Galactus Kid

hahaha.

but seriously, can we kinda sorta try to keep this on topic?

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Galactus Kid wrote:hahaha.

but seriously, can we kinda sorta try to keep this on topic?

We are, We are talking about how dark brandon does not get enough credit as a writer for the much craved Triax 2, and you keep buggin us about some lazy jerk named road warrior franks or somthing like that.
Library Ogre
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Seriously, I've lost the thread. Out of a new NGR book, I want to see a better justification for them having NGR painted on their robots, because I don't buy the "It's Euro" defense. I want to know more about their culture than "We like to salivate at a made-up Erin Tarn" and "We're worried about demonic invasion." Updating their military is nice, but it won't get my rocks off.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
The Galactus Kid

you'll get culture. As for the Euro, its still being debated, and ultimately its not even up to me.

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:you'll get culture. As for the Euro, its still being debated, and ultimately its not even up to me.

Keep it as Universal Credit, it just easier. :D
The Galactus Kid

lol. ass.

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:lol. ass.

You've been having quite an ass fetish lately, is there some reason for this? :P
The Galactus Kid

because you guys are all asses. I thought that was obvious.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Kid Galactus, Road warrior fwank, is there going to be any updates on the super solider power armor? or the prowler hover tank?

how about "civilian" vehicles? Will the NGR body armor get an update? how about small arms? I really would feel better if the NGR's arsenal was at least on par with Wilk's.

are you going to write anything about artillery? It seems that long range artillery is one of the ways the besieged German people can thin their enemies ranks due to there opponents generally low tech defenses.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Alejandro wrote:Dear writers of Triax 2....

PLEASE continue Triax's understanding that a laser weapon of 6000 ft is NOT suitable for an anti-aircraft roll and keep up the awesomeness that is the multi-purpose Jager & its add-ons. Please don't create a piece of "heavy artillery" that does 2d4x10 MD. Please don't think too hard about NGR vs NDR as the book is being written in English and therefore it would be Germany...not Deutchland. The USSR was the English translation and there wasn't the need to make sure everything was printed in Cyrilic...so concern yourself with making a good book and not about a single letter on the side of a mech.

The Fatherland spits on your great aunties! It blows its farts in the direction of your favorite pets!
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

I say we blame long for not consulting german language experts before drawing pictures. Really he needs a special punishment for that, like things we do to random people we have decided are terrorists in the name of freedom and liberty in the united states...
dark brandon
Knight

Alejandro wrote:Dear writers of Triax 2....

PLEASE continue Triax's understanding that a laser weapon of 6000 ft is NOT suitable for an anti-aircraft roll and keep up the awesomeness that is the multi-purpose Jager & its add-ons. Please don't create a piece of "heavy artillery" that does 2d4x10 MD. Please don't think too hard about NGR vs NDR as the book is being written in English and therefore it would be Germany...not Deutchland. The USSR was the English translation and there wasn't the need to make sure everything was printed in Cyrilic...so concern yourself with making a good book and not about a single letter on the side of a mech.

They won't. They are gamers, but mostly they are down to earth. In otherwords having NDRvs.NGR isn't something they even remotly concern themselves with, as they understand, above all else, it is a game. NGR will stay simply because that's the way the game has been written.

Concider they will know what the "average" person known, thrown in with a bit (but not an obsessive amount mind you) of research.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
Library Ogre

The Galactus Kid wrote:because you guys are all asses. I thought that was obvious.

But we thought you LIKED big butts!

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
All Palladium Articles
The Galactus Kid

Dark Brandon WINS.

And I do like big butts.

rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Galactus Kid wrote:Dark Brandon WINS.

And I do like big butts.

His Psi-anaconda don't want none if it don't have buns.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

rat_bastard wrote:

And I do like big butts.

What did I just walk into... :lol:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Alejandro wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

And I do like big butts.

Hopefully NOT his psi-anaconda.... :shock:

:eek:
dark brandon
Knight

Nxla666 wrote:
Alejandro wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

And I do like big butts.

I have been told I look like Ron Jeremy.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

dark brandon wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Alejandro wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:

And I do like big butts.

I have been told I look like Ron Jeremy.

Only cause you need to shave your back. :P

But since I have never seen you this is only a guess. :lol:
Library Ogre

rat_bastard wrote:

And I do like big butts.

Do NOT make me post "Baby Got Beard".

I will inflict this upon you.

All Palladium Articles
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Kid Galactus, Road warrior fwank, is there going to be any updates on the super solider power armor? or the prowler hover tank?

how about "civilian" vehicles? Will the NGR body armor get an update? how about small arms? I really would feel better if the NGR's arsenal was at least on par with Wilk's.

are you going to write anything about artillery? It seems that long range artillery is one of the ways the besieged German people can thin their enemies ranks due to there opponents generally low tech defenses.
The Galactus Kid

Thanks for the repost. Regardless, I'm not allowed to say.

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Hes not allowed to say because KS hasnt told him. :lol: :P

Return to “Rifts®”