Robotech Blooper Reels

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Blooper Reels

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

taalismn wrote:#Oh ^*&%%^&*!!! The Regis wants to redecorate!#
#AGAIN!!!??#
#Again...She wants the Hive done up in something called 'American Southwest'#
#My limited self-experience has NO idea what that looks like...#
#I'm certain she'll tell us.#
#Last week it was 'New England Gothic'! Before then it was 'European Post-Modern'! I don't know how much of this I can take!#
#She -IS- our Mother-Goddess. We MUST obey!#
#..But what if our Mother-Goddess is insane?#

"GIVE ME BACK MY BODY, HUMAN!!!!"
"Scott, Annie's throwing another fit, and we're out of sedatives! What do you want us to do?"
"Damn...Well, re-tie the ropes around her; we don't want her trying to steal the Alpha again and draw every Invid in the area down on us again...Rook, Lunk, look, I'm sorry about having to say this, but we're going to have to try getting her professional help...WE can't manage her as is, and it's tearing ALL of us apart to see her like this..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Good one! Would not mind seeing more!
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

ROFLMAO!!! Some great ones! Please keep them coming!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

"Hello, My name is Corg, spokesperson for the Nation-Wide Insurance Group...Why should you listen to me? Because, hu-mans, _I_ am one of the reasons you, especially if you have dependents, SHOULD have insurance...Because Life Happens Fast, and So Does Death...At least when I'm involved..."
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Hello, My name is Corg, spokesperson for the Nation-Wide Insurance Group...Why should you listen to me? Because, hu-mans, _I_ am one of the reasons you, especially if you have dependents, SHOULD have insurance...Because Life Happens Fast, and So Does Death...At least when I'm involved..."

:lol:
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

"Hello, My name is Corg, spokesperson for the Mercury Insurance Company... No, I'm not from there but I am an alien......
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Aramanthus
Monk

We could sure use that remote. These commercials are starting all over again. Next thing you know that Lisa Hayes will have her own? And then the rest of the cast. Ah here it is. :::Holding the remote.::: Click click There now we shouldn't have any more insurance commercials. :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:We could sure use that remote. These commercials are starting all over again. Next thing you know that Lisa Hayes will have her own? And then the rest of the cast. Ah here it is. :::Holding the remote.::: Click click There now we shouldn't have any more insurance commercials. :D

*CLICK*
(Dolza's voice comes on)
"Are you SURE your coverage handles everything? For example, if your house HAPPENED to be targeted by invading Zentraedi battlecruisers, do you think your home insurance would cover it, or would they just give you the run-around in your time of need?..."
(image shows a targeting grid passing over an aerial view of a neighborhood---in electronic green nightvision format....before slowing and centering on a rooftop...)
"HEY!!! That's -MY- house!!!!"
"....why don't you take a moment to check your policy, right now...If it doesn't, you want to call this handy number right now and switch to Grand Fleet Insurance and Liability...It's quick, it's inexpensive, it's easy...And our policies are backed by the might of the Grand Fleet...Call now...this offer won't last forever..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:We could sure use that remote. These commercials are starting all over again. Next thing you know that Lisa Hayes will have her own? And then the rest of the cast. Ah here it is. :::Holding the remote.::: Click click There now we shouldn't have any more insurance commercials. :D

*CLICK*
(Dolza's voice comes on)
"Are you SURE your coverage handles everything? For example, if your house HAPPENED to be targeted by invading Zentraedi battlecruisers, do you think your home insurance would cover it, or would they just give you the run-around in your time of need?..."
(image shows a targeting grid passing over an aerial view of a neighborhood---in electronic green nightvision format....before slowing and centering on a rooftop...)
"HEY!!! That's -MY- house!!!!"
"....why don't you take a moment to check your policy, right now...If it doesn't, you want to call this handy number right now and switch to Grand Fleet Insurance and Liability...It's quick, it's inexpensive, it's easy...And our policies are backed by the might of the Grand Fleet...Call now...this offer won't last forever..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

*Kyron with a blue shirt and a beard*
"this new produce, the shame-wow, Shame those pesky nosey people into leaving you and your Protoculture matrix alone.
buy it now, or I'll come over to see why you didn't"

(in tribute of Billy Maze, who died june 28th)
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Aramanthus
Monk

LMAO!!! Those were some great ones! Please keep them coming!

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"Greetings! I am the Regis, here for Hair Club for Women!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Greetings! I am the Regis, here for Hair Club for Women!"

Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:*Kyron with a blue shirt and a beard*
"this new produce, the shame-wow, Shame those pesky nosey people into leaving you and your Protoculture matrix alone.
buy it now, or I'll come over to see why you didn't"

(in tribute of Billy Maze, who died june 28th)

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

No more time loops??? *Gives the "Sad-Puppy-Dog" look*.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

Time Loop

Lisa Hayes-Edwards had NO idea what had persuaded her father to engage her to T.R. Edwards so soon after Karl Riber had been declared dead...she had wondered for a while whether Edwards had somehow entered the Time Loops, and was doing this to get even with her...but had come to the conclusion that her father was, in this loop, a misogynist military pig who didn't think his daughter was up for a military career...
Fortunately, Edwards had proven himself more interested in politics and older women, and hadn't pressed the issue of consummation of their vows, which had (thus far) spared him an accident with some faulty brake cables, and her running off to join the (flying) circus......But it also left her sidelined from the SDF-1's bridge, trying to figure a way to wrangle her way onto Macross Island...This was one screwed up loop...
"Somebody call for a taxi?"
She looked around..sure enough, there was a grinning young hotshot pilot...and a small fanjet parked in her family's upstate New York estate's yard, apparently having made a landing that would do Skorzeny proud...
"Took you long enough..."
"Had to wrangle an extra ticket out of a mutual friend of ours.."
"Roy?"
"Claudia. She still remembers that stint you did at the academy before your father pulled you out. Pack fast; we got less than eight hours to get to the SDF-1."
"Already packed. You moved fast this loop."
"Had to...wasn't expecting to start out a year early though....Though I got to the professionals this year, rather than just staying in the amateur flying comps.......Managed to call ahead, too...Max and Ben are already in position...they're going to make SURE MInmei STAYS in the shelters this time...I'm kinda surprised Edwards is still breathing, though.."
"Couldn't find an excuse to off him."
"Hope you don't mind...you're about to become a widow..."
"He's flying up to Alaska Base in his private jet! How would you manage to get him?"
"Got a job as a grease monkey at his hangar...Fudged his maintenance logs and swapped some parts to make it look like he was saving money on proper servicing...That stint we did in Hidden Leaf Village a few loops back came in handy for sneaking around without a sign...He's going to be surprised when BOTH his engines fall off in midflight...AND his parachute lanyard comes loose...Even if he survives, when they declare the SDF-1 crew 'missing, presumed dead', you can always claim ' 'til death do we part'"
"Great, let's get the hell out of here!"
Moments later, Mockingbird ripped off the Hayes' driveway....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Claudia: "Excuse me, Captain?"
Gloval: "Da, Claudia, vhat is it?"
Claudia: "I'm picking up a strange transmission from an....'Optimus Prime'? Asking if we've seen any large, transforming battle-cruisers from deep space.....seems he's misplaced a friend from college...."
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
taalismn
Priest

Timeloop:
(The main radar antennae of the SDF-1 is shot away, and the Zentraedi transmit a surrender ultimatum to the SDF-1):
"...You will surrender at once!"
Lisa: "Oh, yeah, we'll see about that....Let's see what THIS does.."(she slips a video tape into the com array and triggers a pre-arranged message program...)
Zentraedi: "...You cannot escape us, MicrYYAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!AAAIIIEEEE!!!!!"
Gloval: "What did you just DO, Lisa?"
Lisa: (turns around to address Gloval)"Knowing both the Zentraedi psychological profile from our intelligence reports and your likely reply to a surrender ultimatum, I prepared and transmitted a taped message and media that both definitely answer their demand, and psychologically discombobulates them..."
(meanwhile, Claudia is looking at Lisa's console hidden behind her back...and sudden goes rigid and gape-mouthed in shock...)"In this case it was a combination cut of music videos and adult entertainment, that the Zentraedi have shown NO prior experience with..."
Claudia:(still gaping at screen) "..I don't know about the singing...but I never figured you for a screamer....and my...is he limber!...must be a pilot thing..."
(Lisa suddenly whips around, sees what's on the screen..her hair toings out...)
Lisa: "...oops...eheeheh...musta grabbed the wrong tape by mistake today...that was supposed to be for rick's and my private collection...."
Last edited by taalismn on Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Time Loop

Lisa Hayes-Edwards had NO idea what had persuaded her father to engage her to T.R. Edwards so soon after Karl Riber had been declared dead...she had wondered for a while whether Edwards had somehow entered the Time Loops, and was doing this to get even with her...but had come to the conclusion that her father was, in this loop, a misogynist military pig who didn't think his daughter was up for a military career...
Fortunately, Edwards had proven himself more interested in politics and older women, and hadn't pressed the issue of consummation of their vows, which had (thus far) spared him an accident with some faulty brake cables, and her running off to join the (flying) circus......But it also left her sidelined from the SDF-1's bridge, trying to figure a way to wrangle her way onto Macross Island...This was one screwed up loop...
"Somebody call for a taxi?"
She looked around..sure enough, there was a grinning young hotshot pilot...and a small fanjet parked in her family's upstate New York estate's yard, apparently having made a landing that would do Skorzeny proud...
"Took you long enough..."
"Had to wrangle an extra ticket out of a mutual friend of ours.."
"Roy?"
"Claudia. She still remembers that stint you did at the academy before your father pulled you out. Pack fast; we got less than eight hours to get to the SDF-1."
"Already packed. You moved fast this loop."
"Had to...wasn't expecting to start out a year early though....Though I got to the professionals this year, rather than just staying in the amateur flying comps.......Managed to call ahead, too...Max and Ben are already in position...they're going to make SURE MInmei STAYS in the shelters this time...I'm kinda surprised Edwards is still breathing, though.."
"Couldn't find an excuse to off him."
"Hope you don't mind...you're about to become a widow..."
"He's flying up to Alaska Base in his private jet! How would you manage to get him?"
"Got a job as a grease monkey at his hangar...Fudged his maintenance logs and swapped some parts to make it look like he was saving money on proper servicing...That stint we did in Hidden Leaf Village a few loops back came in handy for sneaking around without a sign...He's going to be surprised when BOTH his engines fall off in midflight...AND his parachute lanyard comes loose...Even if he survives, when they declare the SDF-1 crew 'missing, presumed dead', you can always claim ' 'til death do we part'"
"Great, let's get the hell out of here!"
Moments later, Mockingbird ripped off the Hayes' driveway....

:lol: :lol:Loving the time loopes!
Alpha 11
Palladin

BookWyrm wrote:Claudia: "Excuse me, Captain?"
Gloval: "Da, Claudia, vhat is it?"
Claudia: "I'm picking up a strange transmission from an....'Optimus Prime'? Asking if we've seen any large, transforming battle-cruisers from deep space.....seems he's misplaced a friend from college...."

:lol: :lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Timeloop:
(The main radar antennae of the SDF-1 is shot away, and the Zentraedi transmit a surrender ultimatum to the SDF-1):
"...You will surrender at once!"
Lisa: "Oh, yeah, we'll see about that....Let's see waht THIS does.."(she slips a video tape into the com array and triggers a pre-arranged message program...)
Zentraedi: "...You cannot escape us, MicrYYAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!AAAIIIEEEE!!!!!"
Gloval: "What did you just DO, Lisa?"
Lisa: (turns around to address Gloval)"Knowing both the Zentraedi psychological profile from our intelligence reports and your likely reply to a surrender ultimatum, I prepared and transmitted a taped message and media that both definitely answer their demand, and psychologically discombobulate them..."
(meanwhile, Claudia is looking at Lisa's console hidden behind her back...and sudden goes rigid and gap-mouthed in shock...)"In this case it was a combination cut of music videos and adult entertainment, that the Zentraedi have shown NO prior experience with..."
Claudia:(still gaping at screen) "..I don't about singing...but I never figured you for a screamer....and my...is he limber!...must be a pilot thing..."
(Lisa suddenly whips around, sees what's on the screen..her hair toings out...)
Lisa: "...oops...eheeheh...musta grabbed the wrong tape by mistake today...that was supposed to be for rick's and my private collection...."

taalismn
Priest

Timeloop:

"This 'Love', you will demonstrate it! Or I will crush you!"
Lisa looked at Rick, he solemnly looked back at her...
"So, how do you wanna do it this time? 'Acrobatic Monkey Descends the Tree'?"
"I thought maybe 'Playful Porpoise'..."
"We did that three loops ago...How about that ninja technique, 'Whispering Silken Wind'?"
"...ohhhh...we haven't done THAT one yet..."
"Oh geez, guys, I know you were married before...and long after I 'died', but really, all you people think about every time we get here is..."
"Ben, we're young, hormonal, and about to blow some minds..."
"That's the one way you HAVEN'T done it yet so far...I gotta get me a girl back on the ship..."
" Quit ignoring me, micronians! Exedore! What are they talking about!?"
"I don't know, milord...I think they're saying something, discussing possi....BY THE PROTOCULTURE!!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! Now we just need some Timelord to stop these time loops! Or aat least control them. :D

HH....FIE
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

That one with the tape was pure GOLD, Taalismn. *Starts to clap hands.*

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

"We did that three loops ago...How about that ninja technique, 'Whispering Silken Wind'?"
"Oh geez, guys, I know you were married before...and long after I 'died', but really, all you people think about every time we get here is..."
"That's the one way you HAVEN'T done it yet so far...I gotta get me a girl back on the ship..."
"I don't know, milord...I think they're saying something, discussing possi....BY THE PROTOCULTURE!!!!"

I approve of this post :ok:
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

time loop....

*standing before dolza breetai and exidor, we see lisa Rick and max*
rick:"we are soo not getting out of here this time......"
*lisa and max get looks like they agree with rick*

elsewhere...
*ben has found the sizing machines...*
"all the girls back on the ship know me too well, maybe I can get me a zentradie wife before max does this time around."
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:ROFLMAO!!! Now we just need some Timelord to stop these time loops! Or aat least control them. :D

Sorry...the Gallifreyan Timelords are dead, dead, DEAD!!! :demon:
And the Doctor is...indisposed...
:twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:That one with the tape was pure GOLD, Taalismn. *Starts to clap hands.*

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

Fixed the lousy and missing grammar in it.. :oops:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:time loop....

elsewhere...
"all the girls back on the ship know me too well, maybe I can get me a zentradie wife before max does this time around."

"Kamikaze this loop?"
"Kamikaze."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

time loop

*the foursome crosses over to the other ship and find themselves on Azonia's flagship*
Max:"I'm going to go check out miria's quarters...."*hussals off be for any of the other three can say a thing*
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:time loop

*the foursome crosses over to the other ship and find themselves on Azonia's flagship*
Max:"I'm going to go check out miria's quarters...."*hussals off be for any of the other three can say a thing*

"He's a dead man, right?"
"Remember that time I found a cockroach in my lingerie drawer?"
"Apartment looked like a Category Five hurricane hit it, as I recall..."
"What makes you think Miriya's any different? Yeah, he's dead..."
"Aren't we going to stop him?"
"No. How else will he learn?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Alpha 11
Palladin

elsewhere...

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
Aramanthus wrote:ROFLMAO!!! Now we just need some Timelord to stop these time loops! Or aat least control them. :D

Sorry...the Gallifreyan Timelords are dead, dead, DEAD!!! :demon:
And the Doctor is...indisposed...
:twisted:

Oh, bumer! Oh well! Let the good times role then!
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

elsewhere...

"Kamikaze this loop?"
"Kamikaze."

Alpha 11
Palladin

Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

"He's a dead man, right?"
"Remember that time I found a cockroach in my lingerie drawer?"
"Apartment looked like a Category Five hurricane hit it, as I recall..."
"What makes you think Miriya's any different? Yeah, he's dead..."
"Aren't we going to stop him?"
"No. How else will he learn?"

:lol: :lol:
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

TL1 (macross)
*we see most of the human cast on a beach in Tahiti, with a sign "we're taking this loop off"*

TL2 (masters)
*the GMP patrol is chasing the usual suspects, the 15th ATAC, making a sharp turn the hover cycles make it easily. But Nova's hover jeep takes the turn a bit wide*
*looking in the front windshield you see the side of a building getting closer and closer in slow-mo while Nova is mouthing "Oh $h!†"*

TL3 (new gen)
*there is an explosion in front of Scott and Rand*
*down drifts a green hat*
Scott:"why didn't you warn her there was a mine there?...ow, never-mind, at least this loop we are free of her."
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Taalismn, I can somewhat picture the reaction of Kyron when he see's the broadcast. Just imagine, Kyron sitting in his Battlepod, drooling.

Kyron: *wiping away the drool* Maybe I can see if Azonia would be willing to do some of those moves. Better tape it *reaches over and presses a button and starts to record the broadcast, then starts to get a wolfish grin*. There we go.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

TL2 (masters)
*the GMP patrol is chasing the usual suspects, the 15th ATAC, making a sharp turn the hover cycles make it easily. But Nova's hover jeep takes the turn a bit wide*
*looking in the front windshield you see the side of a building getting closer and closer in slow-mo while Nova is mouthing "Oh $h!†"*
"

"And she just KEEPS falling for that move!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

In the park at night shortly after Ben's death.
Max:Okay here's your payment.
Min-May:Thank you.Oh,I do have one question.
Max:What?
Min-May:Why?
Max:He was a little to annoying to me.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

Maria Crystal: "I say again, Base! The enemy is using some sort of new weapon on us! We're dropping like flies up here!!!"
(Cut away to show Bioroids swooping down on the Logans; the Bioroids are armed with BIG long handled fly-swatters...)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:TL1 (macross)
*we see most of the human cast on a beach in Tahiti, with a sign "we're taking this loop off"*

TL2 (masters)

TL3 (new gen)
*there is an explosion in front of Scott and Rand*
*down drifts a green hat*
Scott:"why didn't you warn her there was a mine there?...ow, never-mind, at least this loop we are free of her."

:lol: :lol: And poor Anne... maybe.
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Maria Crystal: "I say again, Base! The enemy is using some sort of new weapon on us! We're dropping like flies up here!!!"
(Cut away to show Bioroids swooping down on the Logans; the Bioroids are armed with BIG long handled fly-swatters...)

DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

TL: Invid Invasion Timeline.
Regis; "I...I will place this dangerous sub-human artifact in my personal archives. For reaserch into evolution that is."
Picture of Zor in Chippendales' get-up on a faded but still intact callender

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL So we're all dead? No! That is wrong. Most of them are physically dead. But the Doctor has those who are dead locked up in his mind. He had the matrix up loaded into his mind. (I know, I up loaded the data into his mind!) Some of us were away from Gallifrey during the war. (I'm sticking to my story.) Off on our own little adventures during the the last great time war. Gallifrey will be back sometime in the near future. :D So I might sic the "Doctor's Daughter" after these time loops!

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

LOL Good one Harry. But since your named Harry. Shouldn't you be fighting against the evil. Harry Sullivan faught the good fight! :D

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Harry Leferts wrote:True... But who says I can't do both? Look at the Marvelverse, almost every villain has done some good at some point. I... just like to keep my options open. :D

Signed,
Harry Leferts

In the DC-verse, via the "unlimited" animation, the 'Legion of Doom' helped defend the earth from Darkside's invasion. Even if it was "this is our earth and only we will rule it, not some outsider" point of view.
taalismn
Priest

Timeloop:(Macross)
The fight in the Little White Dragon goes rather differently...
Lynn Kyle: "I don't like violence..."
(Max throws a guy at him...Kyle tries to high-kick him, somehow fails miserably, and gets pile-drived into a wall, whereupon the guy and his buddies proceed to beat the snot out of him...)
Rick(aside to Lisa): "Paralysis point?"
Lisa:"Clumsiness Point."
"Missed that."
"Shouldn't have fallen asleep in class, then!"
"Couldn't help it...Kakashi had me up late practicing roof-hopping..."
(meanwhile, around them, the rioters are piling up unconscious or paralyzed...)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

TL:m

White Dragon restaurant
Rick:*looks around and watching the people fall asleep at their tables*
*to lisa*"sleeping powder in the food?"
lisa nods*"seamed the best way to stop the fight:*takes out a perm marker and marks up Minmay's face with glasses cat whiskers, a black eye, a watch on her wrist and other decorations*
*the bridge bunnies have there way with Kyle with their markers while Lisa is working on Minmay*
Rick:"you planed this revenge way ahead didn't you?"

*Lisa and rick watching his fan plane fly off with minmay.*
Lisa:"Are you sure you want to lone that toy to her?"
Rick: sure, why do you think I taught her to fly?"
*Lisa looks around*"where are Ben and Max?"
Rick:"on patrol"* :twisted: *
Lisa: "don't tell me they are going to shoot her down.?"
Rick:"naw, I wouldn't ask them to do that. thou, she does have a fuel leak and a radio that's going to malfunction."
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:TL:m

*Lisa and rick watching his fan plane fly off with minmay.*
Lisa:"Are you sure you want to lone that toy to her?"
Rick: sure, why do you think I taught her to fly?"
*Lisa looks around*"where are Ben and Max?"
Rick:"on patrol"* :twisted: *
Lisa: "don't tell me they are going to shoot her down.?"
Rick:"naw, I wouldn't ask them to do that. thou, she does have a fuel leak and a radio that's going to malfunction."

"And just how do you propose stopping the Zentraedi armada....oh no...no....not that...I was suspicious why you wanted to make that tape again!"
"It's either that or we put on a LIVE performance."
"Oh, I don't know if I wanna know how you'd get Gloval to sign off on that...."
"It's not the getting him to sign off on an idea, it's how far we'd get before he took a long hard look at the fine print...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”