Robotech Blooper Reels

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Re: Robotech Blooper Reels

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

DhAkael wrote:TL: Invid Invasion Timeline.
Regis; "I...I will place this dangerous sub-human artifact in my personal archives. For reaserch into evolution that is."
Picture of Zor in Chippendales' get-up on a faded but still intact callender

:lol:
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:Timeloop:(Macross)
The fight in the Little White Dragon goes rather differently...
Lynn Kyle: "I don't like violence..."
(Max throws a guy at him...Kyle tries to high-kick him, somehow fails miserably, and gets pile-drived into a wall, whereupon the guy and his buddies proceed to beat the snot out of him...)
Rick(aside to Lisa): "Paralysis point?"
Lisa:"Clumsiness Point."
"Missed that."
"Shouldn't have fallen asleep in class, then!"
"Couldn't help it...Kakashi had me up late practicing roof-hopping..."
(meanwhile, around them, the rioters are piling up unconscious or paralyzed...)

:lol: LOVE those crossover loops!
Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:TL:m

White Dragon restaurant
Rick:*looks around and watching the people fall asleep at their tables*
*to lisa*"sleeping powder in the food?"
lisa nods*"seamed the best way to stop the fight:*takes out a perm marker and marks up Minmay's face with glasses cat whiskers, a black eye, a watch on her wrist and other decorations*
*the bridge bunnies have there way with Kyle with their markers while Lisa is working on Minmay*
Rick:"you planed this revenge way ahead didn't you?"

TL:m

*Lisa and rick watching his fan plane fly off with minmay.*
Lisa:"Are you sure you want to lone that toy to her?"
Rick: sure, why do you think I taught her to fly?"
*Lisa looks around*"where are Ben and Max?"
Rick:"on patrol"* :twisted: *
Lisa: "don't tell me they are going to shoot her down.?"
Rick:"naw, I wouldn't ask them to do that. thou, she does have a fuel leak and a radio that's going to malfunction."

:lol: :lol:
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

:lol: :lol: After they get rid of Minmay. What sort of live performance are they going to carry out? Is Rick going to carry out a flatulence concert for the Zentraedi? :twisted:
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Aramanthus wrote::lol: :lol: After they get rid of Minmay. What sort of live performance are they going to carry out? Is Rick going to carry out a flatulence concert for the Zentraedi? :twisted:

naw, they would just use the :wink: sex ed :wink: tapes to broadcast some education. ;) ;)

They could air many at one time so the watchers on the other side would find something that would educate them if they didn't like one or another programs. And it wouldn't cost all that much, just a day's rental fee for each.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Aramanthus wrote::lol: :lol: After they get rid of Minmay. What sort of live performance are they going to carry out? Is Rick going to carry out a flatulence concert for the Zentraedi? :twisted:

"Sir, about the supplies the government gave us before they kicked us off the planet..."
"Yes? Something wrong?"
"They're perfectly edible, sir, but to be perfectly honest, I'm now less inclined to be sympathetic towards the bastards..."
"I'm almost afraid to ask...What did they give us...?"
"Sir, it's beans...barrels, bags, bushels, cans of beans...The sadistic bastards..."
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

"Sir, about the supplies the government gave us before they kicked us off the planet..."
"Yes? Something wrong?"
"They're perfectly edible, sir, but to be perfectly honest, I'm now less inclined to be sympathetic towards the bastards..."
"I'm almost afraid to ask...What did they give us...?"
"Sir, it's beans...barrels, bags, bushels, cans of beans...The sadistic bastards..."

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Talking about gas chamber.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Aramanthus
Monk

That is the problem with being locked up on a starship. Even if it is a giant starship. No one light any matches and no open flames allowed in the living areas.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"Okay...whose bright idea was it to invite Lang to Poker Night?"
"How was I supposed to know he was a cardsharp?"
"Oh, I dunno....long nights in the lab, nothing to do while experiments tick away, except play cards with the rest of the lab mooks?"
"Think we can maybe get our clothes back if we ask nicely?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Okay...whose bright idea was it to invite Lang to Poker Night?"
"How was I supposed to know he was a cardsharp?"
"Oh, I dunno....long nights in the lab, nothing to do while experiments tick away, except play cards with the rest of the lab mooks?"
"Think we can maybe get our clothes back if we ask nicely?"

Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! Please keep them coming! :lol: :lol:

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"I don't careezzz if you are ze Head of ze Starfleet Engineering Divizion! You CANNNOT mix anti-matter and protoculture cold!!! Now get ze hell out of my engine room!"
"Lordy! I just tryna' help out and you blind daft morons can't see what you'ra doing wrong!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"I don't careezzz if you are ze Head of ze Starfleet Engineering Divizion! You CANNNOT mix anti-matter and protoculture cold!!! Now get ze hell out of my engine room!"
"Lordy! I just tryna' help out and you blind daft morons can't see what you'ra doing wrong!"

:lol: Scotty and Lang, now that would be an awsome pair to have together! The things they could come up with!
taalismn
Priest

(Timeloop)
“Ah, Commander Hayez! How unexpected! I zought you vould be supervizing the launch day vestivies frum the bridge!”
“Well, Doctor Lang, I just wanted to make sure everything was shipshape down here...Wouldn’t do to have any last minute mishaps catch us off-guard, right?”
“...er...right...I assure you, all iz vorking perfectly! Ve will have a perfect launch, I azzure you!”
“What about the Fold Drives? Are they working perfectly? I know we’re not going to be testing them until we get into orbit and get through the space trials first, but could you punch up the operating systems for me, just to make sure we don’t have any last minute problems?”
“..ah...unusual request, but I can...(beepbeepklack)...Zis is the operating physics programma for ze Fold Drive sytems...Ze formula for bending space-time as it zwere...ah, but zere is not much to zee...we are dealing wiz advanced spacial mathematica of ze highest order here..”
“...uh-huh...”
“...nothing that would interest a systems operationz officer like yourzelf....”
“...ah...”
“...just deziphering the original codez broke zeveral world-clazz mathematicianz and theoritical physicizts mentally...But we’ve managed to figure it all zout....no need to be vorried...”
“..You forgot to carry the two here...”
“...vhat...?!”
“See, here? You forgot to carry the two...that changes this value to epsilon, and that alters the entire constant for the baseline cosmological firmament that you’re using for the ‘anchor point’ for the Fold to act on, and that in turn generates an entirely different energy-to-effect ratio that you’re going to be using during an actual activation...”
“...(blink)...”
“Easy enough mistake to make, seeing as you’re shifting with several MILLION constants in constant motion, including galactic expansion and stellar drift, but if you don’t get it right, well, who knows what could happen...nothing good, for sure...heck, you might successfully Fold, but the engines would evaporate right out of the engine spaces...”
“...(gape)...”
“Easy enough to fix though...just a quick alteration to THIS value(taptaptappitytap)...and you should be able to get it all integrated with the rest of the operating software in ...say, two hours...Just in time for the launch ceremony to commence...Well, thanks, Professor, for showing me this...I’ll be on the bridge if you have any questions...Bye!”
“...(goggle)...”
(THUD)
(Behind Lisa, Lang’s out cold, being frantically fanned by his fellow scientists...)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:(Timeloop)
“Ah, Commander Hayez! How unexpected! I zought you vould be supervizing the launch day vestivies frum the bridge!”
“Well, Doctor Lang, I just wanted to make sure everything was shipshape down here...Wouldn’t do to have any last minute mishaps catch us off-guard, right?”
“...er...right...I assure you, all iz vorking perfectly! Ve will have a perfect launch, I azzure you!”
“What about the Fold Drives? Are they working perfectly? I know we’re not going to be testing them until we get into orbit and get through the space trials first, but could you punch up the operating systems for me, just to make sure we don’t have any last minute problems?”
“..ah...unusual request, but I can...(beepbeepklack)...Zis is the operating physics programma for ze Fold Drive sytems...Ze formula for bending space-time as it zwere...ah, but zere is not much to zee...we are dealing wiz advanced spacial mathematica of ze highest order here..”
“...uh-huh...”
“...ah...”
“...just deziphering the original codez broke zeveral world-clazz mathematicianz and theoritical physicizts mentally...But we’ve managed to figure it all zout....no need to be vorried...”
“...vhat...?!”
“See, here? You forgot to carry the two...that changes this value to epsilon, and that alters the entire constant for the baseline cosmological firmament that you’re using for the ‘anchor point’ for the Fold to act on, and that in turn generates an entirely different energy-to-effect ratio that you’re going to be using during an actual activation...”
“...(blink)...”
“Easy enough mistake to make, seeing as you’re shifting with several MILLION constants in constant motion, including galactic expansion and stellar drift, but if you don’t get it right, well, who knows what could happen...nothing good, for sure...heck, you might successfully Fold, but the engines would evaporate right out of the engine spaces...”
“...(gape)...”
“Easy enough to fix though...just a quick alteration to THIS value(taptaptappitytap)...and you should be able to get it all integrated with the rest of the operating software in ...say, two hours...Just in time for the launch ceremony to commence...Well, thanks, Professor, for showing me this...I’ll be on the bridge if you have any questions...Bye!”
“...(goggle)...”
(THUD)
(Behind Lisa, Lang’s out cold, being frantically fanned by his fellow scientists...)

:lol: :lol: I'm really loveing these time loops!
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote:That is the problem with being locked up on a starship. Even if it is a giant starship. No one light any matches and no open flames allowed in the living areas.

No romantic candlelight bean-and-cabbage dinners?
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Gabbage-and-Duck Soup. *All of a sudden, a small man with thick glasses and a large, fake mustache and carrying a cigar wagging in his hand walks through the forums, grinning*.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! Good thing no one threw a spanner in the works! :D
:::Dropping a wrench into a machine. then stepping back to watch the results.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

Narrator "Little did Breetai know that Khyron's troops had another name for the backstabber.Stinky."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

(Timeloop)
(Just before the SDF-1 returns to Earth)
<"Ha! You are NOTHING compared to me, foolish micronian! Nothi-">
"You're absolutely right, Khyron. You are both an excellent AND psychopathic pilot. I cannot match you in open combat--"
<"Good you realize that! Because you're about to---">
"Which is why, when we escaped from your fleet, we made a little sidetrip to your ship..."
<"...eh...?!"> (clickklakkity)
"...and sabotaged the missile launch systems on your Glaug..."
<"..WHA-ERKK-?!> *BOOOOOMMMM*
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

"You're absolutely right, Khyron. You are both an excellent AND psychopathic pilot. I cannot match you in open combat--"
"Which is why, when we escaped from your fleet, we made a little sidetrip to your ship..."

DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

trombone sound used in slap-stick comedy
-Waaa waa waaa WAAAHHHHH-
"YOU FAILED!"

Rick Hunter: "Ow..harsh! Hey Lisa, when did the Zentreadi get the lady from 'Team Fortress' as their A.I. C&C system?"
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Aramanthus
Monk

ROFLMAO!!! Please keep these comibng! They are funny! :lol: :lol:

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

DhAkael wrote:[
Rick Hunter: "Ow..harsh! Hey Lisa, when did the Zentreadi get the lady from 'Team Fortress' as their A.I. C&C system?"

"They do NOW!"
"Ooohh...that's nearly as bad as the time we installed Dolza's Command Fortress computers with 'Windows 2000'..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:

"They do NOW!"
"Ooohh...that's nearly as bad as the time we installed Dolza's Command Fortress computers with 'Windows 2000'..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

"They do NOW!"

Aramanthus
Monk

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: Ah, but even windows 2000 is soooo much better than Windows vista! :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

"Milord Dolza! We can't do anything!!! We have 'Blue Screen of Death'!!!"
"I can SEE that, you fools! But what are the micronians doing?!"
(Meanwhile, on the SDF-1)
Lisa: "I'm SOOO glad we got these things on Mac OsX....it's so CONVENIENT!"
(she's got the targeting systems up on the screen, with the Zentraedi Grand Fleet iconed as 'hostiles'...all the while she's using the desktop mouse to coral and collect the 'hostiles' and transfer them to the 'trashcan' at the bottom of the screen...)
(...outside, paralyzed Zentraedi ships are popping like soap bubbles under the onslaught of fire..)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Milord Dolza! We can't do anything!!! We have 'Blue Screen of Death'!!!"
"I can SEE that, you fools! But what are the micronians doing?!"
(Meanwhile, on the SDF-1)
Lisa: "I'm SOOO glad we got these things on Mac OsX....it's so CONVENIENT!"
(she's got the targeting systems up on the screen, with the Zentraedi Grand Fleet iconed as 'hostiles'...all the while she's using the desktop mouse to coral and collect the 'hostiles' and transfer them to the 'trashcan' at the bottom of the screen...)
(...outside, paralyzed Zentraedi ships are popping like soap bubbles under the onslaught of fire..)

Dairugger XV wrote:Maia: Louie, why does the Arkangel's computer use Windows Galaxy? Last I tried it, it crashed after a couple weeks.
Louie: Because I'm not an idiot and know how to maintain my computer.
Maia *angry*: Louie...
Louie: No seriously, I looked at your computer, you weren't taking care of it. No firewall, antivirus, and the defrag had never once been opened. To use an analogy, you were operating a car that had gone 100,000 miles without ever getting so much as an oil change, and on flat tires to boot. Properly maintained, Windows will never crash and is a lot more flexible of an operating system.
Maia: So what you're saying is: Macs are for idiots and Windows is for those that know what they are doing.
Louie: Exactly.
Maia then hits Louie over the head.

Aramanthus
Monk

LOL That must be for Windows XP. Now there was a nice system. :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Haydonite Commander: "Release the disruption wave!!"
Haydonite sub-officer: "80% total destruction of enemy fleet registered..."
HC: "Only -80%-? Why not total elimination?!"
HSC2: "...I think see the reason why...THESE ships are unaffected...and they all have this insignia on them..."
HC: "ARGH!!! IT IS THE MARK OF THE WOZNIACK! YOU FOOLS! OUR VICTORY IS LESS THAN COMPLETE!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Haydonite Supreme Intelect;
"Never leave a Null-unit to do an super A.I.'s Job.
End of line..."

Leaves of the lotus rise

Alpha 11
Palladin

DhAkael wrote:Haydonite Supreme Intelect;
End of line..."

:lol: Tron?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Alpha 11 wrote:
End of line..."

No, BattleStar Galatica.
The Hybred human-form cylons.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
Alpha 11 wrote:
End of line..."

No, BattleStar Galatica.
The Hybred human-form cylons.

Actually, the answer is...yes :D

Leaves of the lotus rise

Aramanthus
Monk

And what no one really knows is there is still someone in the background pulling everyones strings from the Haydonites to the Cylons. And this one cyber being named ORAC controls all. And he is assisted by Zen on the Starship Liberator.

HH....FIE
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

*Hacks and slashes and shoves all the crossover items into the crossover topic*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Kyron is seen putting some ear buds into his ears and the walks out a door into a battle field, smiling like listening to music. then walks back into a door and then looks at the camera*
"Shiro headphones let you shut out the world and enjoy your music."
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:*Hacks and slashes and shoves all the crossover items into the crossover topic*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Kyron is seen putting some ear buds into his ears and the walks out a door into a battle field, smiling like listening to music. then walks back into a door and then looks at the camera*

Including the sounds of the squad of Mac II Monsters tiptoing up behind him....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:*Hacks and slashes and shoves all the crossover items into the crossover topic*

taalismn wrote:

Including the sounds of the squad of Mac II Monsters tiptoing up behind him....

keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Alpha 11 wrote:
“...uh-huh...”
“...ah...”
“...vhat...?!”
“...(blink)...”
“...(gape)...”
“...(goggle)...”
(THUD)

:lol: :lol: I'm really loveing these time loops!

Worse yet Lang mistook a fly for a decimal point. :lol:
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
taalismn
Priest

...THough there IS the danger in that timeloop that Lang, utterly gobsmacked by Lisa's obviously incredible intellect, decides he's in love...

"THis is like, what?...the fifth time Lang's challenged me to a duel for your hand in marriage...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:...THough there IS the danger in that timeloop that Lang, utterly gobsmacked by Lisa's obviously incredible intellect, decides he's in love...

"THis is like, what?...the fifth time Lang's challenged me to a duel for your hand in marriage...."

taalismn
Priest

"You only lust after her body, you young pup! I appreciate her MIND! Now take up your sword NOW!"
"Doctor,.. where did you get fencing epees?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:"You only lust after her body, you young pup! I appreciate her MIND! Now take up your sword NOW!"

"one moment Dr." *grabs Lisa's arm and runs off to Capt. Gloval to get knotted*
taalismn
Priest

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:
taalismn wrote:"You only lust after her body, you young pup! I appreciate her MIND! Now take up your sword NOW!"

"Lisa? Why is my ship's Chief Engineer doing a credible imitation of Mister Sulu in 'Amok Time'?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:

"Lisa? Why is my ship's Chief Engineer doing a credible imitation of Mister Sulu in 'Amok Time'?"

Aramanthus
Monk

LMAO!! Now that is funny! Poor Rick!

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

A tall fellow with pointy ears.Walks up to Lang and says"you, sir are an moron."
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:A tall fellow with pointy ears.Walks up to Lang and says"you, sir are an moron."

"Protoculture is a bunch of pretty flowers you give to your mother...that smell BAD."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”