Ratty's Robot Pilot OCC

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Re: Ratty's Robot Pilot OCC

Unread post by ZINO »

oh ! OK got it :)
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

here my version of an ace robot pilots
send in your hate mail as well
Elite’s Robot Pilots AKA THE Elite ,or ACE robot pilots
type : man at arm
setting :rifts earth and phase world
Many Mercenaries said it was a myth, to the coalition it was a joke. But that all changed in the North American war called the coalition wars changed all that , and there attacks are to be afraid of. They have seen to attack up three targets, there tactics are simple hit two targeted with gun or beam combine as welled, while waiting to hit the third target with missiles systems with mini-missiles , short range missiles , medium range missiles to long range missiles. When first seem in action it made many mercenaries to coalition Robot pilots to see then as special forces /anti amour / robot fighter .That was a mouth full , and frozen many pilots know that fight to the end , this was a terror to any with heavy Mecha weapons , robots , power amour even techno – wizards are afraid in combat. But something was also learn the hard way ,they will fight in groups of three to six and when their target is disable , or surrender , they go to the next target. many are learn by the barrel of a gun or rail gun there several types of robot elites fight in that area ( which is to late by that time). They will take any advantage in the fog of war, even if cost there lives. They have taken target more powerful like dragons, to large mercenaries company and have come on alive (but heavy damage). Something that is common to the Robot Elite’s Pilots is that they don’t show of or get cocky disposition. They will act like a regular robot pilot, and will only show what the do in combat. They saying is” action specks louder than words” and keep there principles. This has confuse many robot pilots, they are tough but are gentleman at all times, and something different from other man at arm they dress very well and have been identify for there well matter and dress very well which has help their appearance and other situation.
which help talking with the opposite sex or making deals or getting the contracts

general skills for rifts earth
Language Native 88%+1 per level
Literacy Native 40+5% per Level
Math basic 45%+5% per level
Math advance 45%+5% per level only if trained by mercenary or military training

general skills for phase world
Language Native 88%+1 per level
Literacy Native 40+5% per Level
Math basic /advance 45%+5% per level

O.C.C skills add 1d4x10% one time only
Camouflage 20%+5% per level
Radio basic 45%+5%
Navigation: Land, Air, Water 40%+5% per level
Weapon systems 40%+5% per level
Sensory Equipment 30%+5%
Sign Language 25%+5% per level
Wardrobe and grooming 50%+4% per level
W.P modern pick three ( pick 3 ) varies by MOS pick
Hand to hand expert

Pick one MOS Roll one time 4d6% add for MOS,military training add 5d6 % +5

M.O.S ground robot only very common any any M.D.C setting
Wilderness survival 30%+5% per level
Pilot 4 ground mecha (single seater) all (4) robot combat elite
Robot combat basic (flying only) other type one type man size only for rifts earth
Pick two any land vehicles
Force march
W.P handguns
W.P energy pistol
W.P Heavy Military weapons
W.P Heavy M.D weapons

M.O.S Air very common any any M.D.C setting
Pilot 3 flying mecha (single seater) any fly robot combat elite pick two any land vehicles
Robot combat basic (land only) other type
Robot combat flying Robot elite
Force march
W.P handguns
W.P energy pistol
W.P Heavy M.D weapons

M.O.S space for rifts Mutant in Orbits or Phase world only
Pilot 3 flying mecha (single seater) any fly robot combat elite pick two any land vehicles
Robot combat basic (land only) other type
W.P handguns
W.P energy pistol
W.P Heavy M.D weapons
zero G combat

M.O.S Sea Rift under the sea or south America ,rifts Japan ,few in North American
Pilot 2 sea mecha (single seater) all robot combat elite
pick one Robot combat basic (land only) other type or Robot combat basic (land only) other type
Swimming 50%+5% per level
SCUBA 50%+5% per level
W.P harpoon & Spear Gun
W.P handguns
W.P energy pistol

M.O.S space combat Giant/heavy Robot for Phase world
Pilot 1 giant/ robot combat elite
pick one Robot combat basic (land only) other type or Robot combat basic (man size land only) other type man size for both
Pick two Pilot any vehicles
Force march
W.P handguns
W.P energy pistol
W.P Heavy M.D weapon

O.C.C related skills 6 and add 1 at level 3,6,8,10,15 (ADD 5d6%)

Communications: add +15% Phase world, +5% rifts earth
Cowboy: general
Domestic: any
Electrical: None
Espionage: any add +15% Phase world, +5% rifts earth
Mechanical: any
Medical: None
Military: any add +15% Phase world, +5% rifts earth
Physical: any
Pilot: by MOS only ,any conventional only add +15% related to MOS
Pilot Related: any
Rogue: any
Science: None
Technical: any
WP: any
Wilderness: MOS land or MOS air only
Secondary Skills 4

• NOTE All get the following :Modify there Mecha(s)/robot(s) if they don’t have a weapon system on both sides in forearms , shoulder and hips, or backs as well in wing add 100 M.D.C to 200M.D.C To Main body and to arms , legs ,head, and to reinforce cockpit compartment and to main wings ( fins)100 M.D.C plus 30 % to all M.D.C locations,plus add a NGR force field of 100 M.D.C recover in 24 hour if depleted ,if not depleted recovers 10 MDC PER 30 minutes
• Abilities All get the following: if they stay in their filed of MOS and have to pilot a robot different, they get only +1 to all and weapons training.However if get on air to ground MOS they-3 to all .they will not black out, get dizzy, or loss sense of direction (where up or down).Immune to all type unknown mecha or techno mecha related.Will any do thing to improved combat abilities even use magic up gear add on and know latest mecha in their field of MOS. They also get the following. Each MOS get certain abilities which is as follows. Must have a cider jack to do the following
• Abilities All get the following: Add+ 2to P.P, P.S, P.E, M.E, All get the following (this is their trade mark) able to attack two targets and a third target in one attack. this how it work any weapon system that is direct line of sight can fire at tow different at the same time but divided it strike rolls, the third attack comes from in direct attacks it missiles systems lock on to the third target no penalties on the (that why no one wants to be last) add 2 attacks .and a horror factor /awe 8 add 1 level 3, 6, 9, 12, at level 15 add 1d4+1 who know what he is N.A.A.T Robot Elite’s Pilots .
• Abilities All get the following: able shoot rail gun or any projectile at 50% furthered and missiles only
• Abilities All get the following: Battle rage add another +2 attacks , strike (all type),add +1d4+1 to horror factor , -2 to dodge , roll ,parry, add speed to Mecha 50% for 1d20 minutes , Add Mecha take 2d4x10 damages to legs for non flying Mecha , for flying or sea Mecha damage does to propulsion systems
• M.O.S ground robot / M.O.S ground robot only Add +2 strike or parry, can make power Armour move a 30% faster, but mecha take 6d6MDC damage in legs ,due to push mecha beyond it limits
• M.O.S Air /light the face saying “death from above “ if shooting at the head add +3 to strike or on call shots add+2, add +2 to dodge in the air only, if pilot has a P.P 19 or higher they + 2 auto dodge and any other add Bounes ,make surprises attack from they air +3 initiative( must be declared buy player) can make power Armour move a 30% faster, but mecha take 6d6MDC damage in legs ,due to push mecha beyond it limit
• M.O.S Sea Add +2 strike or parry, can make power move a 30% faster, but mecha take 6d6MDC damage in legs and flight engines systems due to push mecha beyond it limit , sea attack up and go back in the water must have at least 12 feet deep+3 to strike or on a call shots add+2, if pilot has a P.P 19 or higher they + 2 auto dodge add Bonus must be in the water ,make surprises attack from they sea +3 initiative( must be declared buy player),

equipment: varies with type of robot , general stuff knife SDC , and MDC , one pistol MDC one rifle with over and under grenade launcher,two set of clothes,rope 200 feet ,flares may type ,ammo 3 clips each ,light body amour 70MDC or less , infrared/thermal equipment for night time use , first aid kit
cyber stuff :may start with 1d4 +1 to improve piloting robot vehicle
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Want some interesting freelancer insight? Filling out the last five or six fields for O.C.C.s (equipment, money, cybernetics, etc.) makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a toothpick. I hate it. Same goes for all of the crunchy stats on weapons and vehicles (size, weight, price, etc.).

Just thought people might be interested in that sort of info. :)

I am so sorry man ,hey I am just rookie ,not a true wirter.but i try my best.

ZINO, he is just saying that when he writes that stuff , it is just a really boring task. It was not a critique of your personal work, just a statement of what parts of writing Jason doesn't like.

Also he is saying that he does not like you and he knows where you live.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

rat_bastard wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:
ZINO wrote:
Jason Richards wrote:Want some interesting freelancer insight? Filling out the last five or six fields for O.C.C.s (equipment, money, cybernetics, etc.) makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a toothpick. I hate it. Same goes for all of the crunchy stats on weapons and vehicles (size, weight, price, etc.).

Just thought people might be interested in that sort of info. :)

I am so sorry man ,hey I am just rookie ,not a true wirter.but i try my best.

ZINO, he is just saying that when he writes that stuff , it is just a really boring task. It was not a critique of your personal work, just a statement of what parts of writing Jason doesn't like.

Also he is saying that he does not like you and he knows where you live.

first of all I love sarcasm :D
second it would be an honor to meet a real writer :ok:
third I know in the world no can please everyone , it doesn't brother me ,just that I know their will people I don't like but I always keep an open mind to them .
last love your post man keep it up :love: :ok:

P.S well what do you think of my ACE robot pilots O.C.C?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

ZINO wrote:P.S well what do you think of my ACE robot pilots O.C.C?

I think your game is more megaversal than mine, so you are thinking within a lumch larger scope, but I think its pretty cool.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

The Galactus Kid wrote:
ZINO wrote:P.S well what do you think of my ACE robot pilots O.C.C?

I think your game is more megaversal than mine, so you are thinking within a lumch larger scope, but I think its pretty cool.

"The Galactus Kid" lumch
??
thank you

well playing characters are always out number or have more powerful enemy to deal with,or out maneuver some how

is it too powerful mecha to mecha or when theirs two robot pilots and the rest are tanks ,gun ship heliports , APC and men of magic and men of arms ( which in my opion are the X Factor ). about 15 to 18 playing characters on a slow night AHHHHHH
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I meant to say MUCH. hahaha.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I meant to say MUCH. hahaha.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

The Galactus Kid wrote:I meant to say MUCH. hahaha.

Kid Galactus is a Hack.

Spoiler:
Bump
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

rat_bastard wrote:draft 2
1. Find Robots and Power Armor: +20% to Find Contraband to find robot vehicles and power armor and spare parts for the repair of power armor. Because of the Robot Pilot's extensive knowledge of robot manufacturers, mechanics and places that deal in secondhand parts the Robot Pilot receives a 25% discount on power armor and robot vehicles and repairs.
2. Bot Maintenance: Often the power armor pilot is away from proper maintenance and savvy pilots learn quickly how to perform minor repairs and basic maintenance on their vehicles in order to keep them working at top efficiency, Robot Pilots suffer no penalty for using skills like basic mechanics, basic electronics or jury rig on robot vehicles and power armor to perform routine maintenance or perform basic repairs. Drastic repairs still require an engineer or even an Operator. Can find dealers of Robot vehicles and Power Armor at 65%+4%/level
3. Bot Mastery: At first level, the Robot Pilot receives the skill Robot Combat: Elite with three types of power armor or robot vehicle. From first level on, if a Robot Pilot has opportunity to practice piloting any robot vehicle he is unfamiliar with for 20 hours per week for 1d6 weeks the pilot gains the Robot Combat Elite skill with that vehicle style as if he had taken the skill at first level. There is no upward limit to the amount of times this ability can be used and multiple combat skills can be researched so long as the appropriate amount of time is spent.
OCC Skills:
Native Tongue at 94%
Language: Other +20%
Literacy: Native Tongue +15%
Basic Math +20%
Basic Athletics or Running
Basic Mechanics +15%
Basic Electronics +15%
Navigation +15%
Forced March
Computer Operation +10%
Military Etiquette +15%
Optic Systems +15%
Pilot Power Armor +20%
Power Armor Combat Basic
Pilot: One of Choice +15%
Radio: Basic +10%
Weapon Systems +15%
Sensory Equipment +15%
W.P. Ancient, one of choice (usually WP Knife to operate claws)
W.P. Modern, two of choice
Heavy Md Weapons
Hth Expert (can be increased as per normal)

OCC Related Skills and Secondary Skills remain unchanged.

Cybernetics: Typically starts with a Headjack and ear implant and usually a linked cyber eye, other cybernetics can be added later but are generally limited to interface implants and vanity items.
ZINO
Knight

Unread post by ZINO »

rat_bastard wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:draft 2
1. Find Robots and Power Armor: +20% to Find Contraband to find robot vehicles and power armor and spare parts for the repair of power armor. Because of the Robot Pilot's extensive knowledge of robot manufacturers, mechanics and places that deal in secondhand parts the Robot Pilot receives a 25% discount on power armor and robot vehicles and repairs.
2. Bot Maintenance: Often the power armor pilot is away from proper maintenance and savvy pilots learn quickly how to perform minor repairs and basic maintenance on their vehicles in order to keep them working at top efficiency, Robot Pilots suffer no penalty for using skills like basic mechanics, basic electronics or jury rig on robot vehicles and power armor to perform routine maintenance or perform basic repairs. Drastic repairs still require an engineer or even an Operator. Can find dealers of Robot vehicles and Power Armor at 65%+4%/level
3. Bot Mastery: At first level, the Robot Pilot receives the skill Robot Combat: Elite with three types of power armor or robot vehicle. From first level on, if a Robot Pilot has opportunity to practice piloting any robot vehicle he is unfamiliar with for 20 hours per week for 1d6 weeks the pilot gains the Robot Combat Elite skill with that vehicle style as if he had taken the skill at first level. There is no upward limit to the amount of times this ability can be used and multiple combat skills can be researched so long as the appropriate amount of time is spent.
OCC Skills:
Native Tongue at 94%
Language: Other +20%
Literacy: Native Tongue +15%
Basic Math +20%
Basic Athletics or Running
Basic Mechanics +15%
Basic Electronics +15%
Navigation +15%
Forced March
Computer Operation +10%
Military Etiquette +15%
Optic Systems +15%
Pilot Power Armor +20%
Power Armor Combat Basic
Pilot: One of Choice +15%
Radio: Basic +10%
Weapon Systems +15%
Sensory Equipment +15%
W.P. Ancient, one of choice (usually WP Knife to operate claws)
W.P. Modern, two of choice
Heavy Md Weapons
Hth Expert (can be increased as per normal)

OCC Related Skills and Secondary Skills remain unchanged.

Cybernetics: Typically starts with a Headjack and ear implant and usually a linked cyber eye, other cybernetics can be added later but are generally limited to interface implants and vanity items.

I like it
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Guylanda wrote:I was making a detailed Robot pilot NPC but stopped halfway when I realized that Slammers were 20x better!

The physical skills are useless and I find it dumb that they operate giant robots but can't take the mechanical or electrical skills to fix them up proper. :bandit:

I was working on a tw rpa for a wizards of war idea stoped in the middle because some of it was starting to feel to munchkin. PA with tw augmentions and spell casting was worried it whould over shadow to much.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.

Return to “Rifts®”