New Books

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lucas
Adventurer

Re: New Books

Unread post by Lucas »

love you to TGK
Buck the System
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Lucas wrote:love you to TGK

:-D

I do what I can.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Daeglan
Adventurer

Unread post by Daeglan »

I would love to see a revised and expanded World book 2 Atlantis.
Check out my photography http://daeglan.imagekind.com
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Daeglan wrote:I would love to see a revised and expanded World book 2 Atlantis.

They did that already. Splynn Dimensional Market is Atlantis 2 isn't it?

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Underwater Nations will be covered in the Lemuria book which is in Palladiums line-up.

Eastern and Northern Europe are also in the works. The Sovietski Sourcebook is my next book and will touch on some of Eastern Europe and Taylor White has expressed interest in doing a small book on Southeastern europe.

I also have the Spain/Portugal area on my radar for a future publication.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Uggg Rifts Australia is pretty universally held as vomit on a page.

Which sucks. As I rather like Australia. But yeah it was such crap I think they dropped Australia 2 in hopes people would just forget how bad they fraked up the first one.

Giant toad monster?

*shakes head*

The much older and much much better book Mutants Down Under was smaller and about 1000% better. And it was for a different system.

Ah no, there are quite a few people who really like Rifts Australia, certainly enough people for the statement "universally held as vomit" to be completely inaccurate.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Daeglan
Adventurer

Unread post by Daeglan »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
Daeglan wrote:I would love to see a revised and expanded World book 2 Atlantis.

They did that already. Splynn Dimensional Market is Atlantis 2 isn't it?

Thats not a revised and expanded. I am thinking more like what they are doing with WB 1
It would be nice to have an expanded section on true Atlanteans that actually gives you some idea on how to play them. Their history is great and all but I want to know more about them today and their clans and what they are up too. Where are then in the megaverse. It would be nice to have more than a paragraph describing undead slayers. You know something more than they kill vampire and splugorth. It would also be nice to have them give the classes a more thorough going over to bring them in line with RUE. And since there are vampire arrow tattoos how do the normal mega damage tattoos behave on vampires. I was looking at the undead slayer and noticing their tattoos don't really cover killing vampires well...huh???. If they have special Vampire arrows shouldn't that be what undead slayers have not mega damage ones? Do the mega damage arrows immobilize vampires?
Check out my photography http://daeglan.imagekind.com
Tyranneix
Explorer

Unread post by Tyranneix »

RIFTS West Coast. Nuff said!

The West Coast of the US from California to British Columbia/Alaska has been mostly ignored except a few excepts here and there.

They could do 3 or 4 books alone for that region! Heck can you say a Bandito Arms/Black Market Sourcebook anyone? Not to mention the Cyberhorsemen city in BC mentioned in the Canada WB. And NO ONE knows anything that's in California, Oregon or Washington. It's ALL Wilderness? Come on... That's like saying nothing is in the East Coast... :roll:

I see all these other books in the pipelines but nothing for the west coast. If ANYONE has any info.. let us know.
30+ year GM for the Palladium System; Robotech, RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy and other Palladium Books madness...
Nicknamed T-Bomb by Lord Z
501st Legion Member, Sandtrooper TD8732, Florida Garrison, Squad 7

Return to “Rifts®”