Will there be a Robotech-Voltron Crossover RPG?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Re: Will there be a Robotech-Voltron Crossover RPG?

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Thou, from the interviews, I think tommy is basing the Voltron half off go-lion.. in which case it dose take place partially on earth, and the earth got fragged in go-lion too....
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Hmm... a new ongoing Robotech comic series....I will have to definitely check that out because I actually liked the ones they released as they reset canon
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
dataweaver
Adventurer

Unread post by dataweaver »

I'm not jazzed about the Robotech/Voltron crossover; but as long as it's an alternate-universe what-if story (with the same sort of self-referential humor that makes Super Robot Wars work), it could be good: how better to poke loving fun about a hybridized show than to do a hybrid of of hybrids? Hopefully it'll have both Voltrons, as I was personally more fond of the Dairugger-XV-based "Voltron of the Near Universe" than I was of the Golion-based "Voltron of the Far Universe".

What interests me here is the follow-up Robotech series, which I'm hoping will be a continuation of the Shadow Chronicles rather than a continuation of Robotech/Voltron.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”