Justice Machine

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Justice Machine

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

The characters and trademarks would have to enter the public domain to allow them to be used.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Zenviscaype
Wanderer

Unread post by Zenviscaype »

Oh so a new set of characters would be needed for this to be great? There is 20+ characters that would need updating and replacing. New names and abilities would make it fresh.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

If you changed the characters and their powers it would no longer be Justice Machine. If you just want a new sourcebook, that is understandable, but it wouldn't be Justice Machine at that point.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Zenviscaype
Wanderer

Unread post by Zenviscaype »

I want the storyline. I want the diversity that the HU2 universe brings. However if I just submitted the same story with new players, Palladium would not publish it despite being so different from the original. Still would love to write it and put it out.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”