Date set

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

And less then a month to go until the release date.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Yahoo! I know it'll be out in the time the said! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Yahoo! I know it'll be out in the time the said! :D

We still do not know for sure. Things could still happen, though, it looks like if it is late, it will be only days, not weeks or months. Still great news though.
Aramanthus
Monk

Now now Alpha 11! We have to remain positive! So therefore I expect it when KS said it's going to be out! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Now now Alpha 11! We have to remain positive! So therefore I expect it when KS said it's going to be out! :D

I AM being possitive. That is why I said on time or a few days late at most. If I was being nagative, I would be saying weeks or months before it would be out.
Aramanthus
Monk

According to Apollo the book is off to the printers this Friday. So I think they'll be right on schedule!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:According to Apollo the book is off to the printers this Friday. So I think they'll be right on schedule!

Well, we can see the light is at the end of the tunnel at least.
Aramanthus
Monk

So now we just have to avoid the train rush to get it! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:So now we just have to avoid the train rush to get it! :D

:D That is what my Veritech is for, to get to the head of the line, VERY easily. :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Is it armed? :D Would you use the speed or the weapons to get your books? :)

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Is it armed? :D Would you use the speed or the weapons to get your books? :)

;) Depends on the situation. ;)
Aramanthus
Monk

Just the answer I expected from you Alpha 11! :D I knew you'd answer that way!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Just the answer I expected from you Alpha 11! :D I knew you'd answer that way!

You were thinking the same thing, weren't you?
Aramanthus
Monk

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Yes! I was thinking the same thing. :D

:shock: You know, it is kind of scary that there are two of us like that. :shock:
Aramanthus
Monk

We were both raised in the midwestern US. It's not as strange as you think! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:We were both raised in the midwestern US. It's not as strange as you think! :D

:D So are we long lost twins or something? :D
Aramanthus
Monk

I don't have any brothers. Although I could have been cloned, and you could be the results! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I don't have any brothers. Although I could have been cloned, and you could be the results! :D

:D Whaaattt? No I am the original! :D Ifff one of us was a clone, that is.
Aramanthus
Monk

No, I do believe I am older! :D

HH....FIE
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

So now we are playing the game: Which came first, Aramanthus or Alpha 11.

I say go alphabetical order or forum membership dates.
Aramanthus
Monk

Now! Now! That's not fair. This is between me and my clone. :D JK

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Now! Now! That's not fair. This is between me and my clone. :D JK

I came first. *While standing on top to the SDF-3, with the main guns ready to fire.* :D And do not whine, even mom says so.
Aramanthus
Monk

You were on the boards first. :D You stand there I'll go stand on the Argo's bridge! :D We'll fire when I count to three..........

one............

tw............

Fire................

:D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:You were on the boards first. :D You stand there I'll go stand on the Argo's bridge! :D We'll fire when I count to three..........

one............

tw............

Fire................

:D

:D Shields, they are a wonderful thing. :D And for pete's sake! I was not going to shot! I was just showing you your place! Since I am the original. So just stand down. Do not make me sick Rick, Max, and Miria on you. :D :twisted: :D
Aramanthus
Monk

Your only the original in your own mind. And shields don't stop wave motion energy. Sorry! Remember that same weapon brought the total and complete destruction of a world. :D 8) :D

And the longer we go on the sillier we get! :D I'm not escalating anymore! I tired of doing that!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Your only the original in your own mind. And shields don't stop wave motion energy. Sorry! Remember that same weapon brought the total and complete destruction of a world. :D 8) :D

And the longer we go on the sillier we get! :D I'm not escalating anymore! I tired of doing that!

Drats! And I had a great comeback too! All right truce for now! :D :hug: :D
Aramanthus
Monk

I don't need thje agrivation of one upmanship. It's bad enough that the depression isn't going away. I'll be glad when the book finally comes out! :D

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:I don't need thje agrivation of one upmanship. It's bad enough that the depression isn't going away. I'll be glad when the book finally comes out! :D

Well it was all in good fun. Well, I hope it was. It was for me. And at least it looks like the book is still on time. For that we can be greatful.
Aramanthus
Monk

Yep, we sure can! I'm ok. Just fighting a little (Lie mode) depression! :)

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Yep, we sure can! I'm ok. Just fighting a little (Lie mode) depression! :)

Well with the new Robotech book out only a few weeks away, that should easily cheer you up!
Alpha 11
Palladin

It looks like it was pust back a little, though I am not that surprised by that, though it looks like by not that much.
Aramanthus
Monk

It really doesn't surprise me that it was postponed by HG. Although I don't think this will take that long. I think they want to review it. Then comes the launch. They want it to succeed! It will be fine, just keep the panic out of the picture. And don't get upset. It is part of the overall process.

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:It really doesn't surprise me that it was postponed by HG. Although I don't think this will take that long. I think they want to review it. Then comes the launch. They want it to succeed! It will be fine, just keep the panic out of the picture. And don't get upset. It is part of the overall process.

:shock: :D Me panic, no never! :shock: :D
Aramanthus
Monk

But some of the other people who post here do get a triffle upset with any delays. Even when there are two companies involved in a deal. I know you didn't panic Alpha 11. But you do have to admit that people do get upset around here. And I'd like to get rid of peoples anger.

HH....FIE
kronos
Hero

Unread post by kronos »

i've been patiently waiting for it's release... Robotech was actually my intro to the palladium system.. back in.. oh what year was it now.. well about 12? maybe 13 years now back in grade 9 for me.. I've been trying to get some of the older books for a few years now, but haven't had much luck finding them.

Soon as I see the new book in a store, i'm buying it, even if i have no one to play with around here yet. I want to relive those few really good memories of my youth again dangnabit XP
Aramanthus
Monk

You could always check in the section about players looking for games. That might be a way for you to get agroup again.

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

kronos wrote:i've been patiently waiting for it's release... Robotech was actually my intro to the palladium system.. back in.. oh what year was it now.. well about 12? maybe 13 years now back in grade 9 for me.. I've been trying to get some of the older books for a few years now, but haven't had much luck finding them.

Soon as I see the new book in a store, i'm buying it, even if i have no one to play with around here yet. I want to relive those few really good memories of my youth again dangnabit XP

I you want the older books, try Ebay, or even here on this site.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:But some of the other people who post here do get a triffle upset with any delays. Even when there are two companies involved in a deal. I know you didn't panic Alpha 11. But you do have to admit that people do get upset around here. And I'd like to get rid of peoples anger.

You got that right. And I do not think most of the delay like you said, is Palladiums falt. Just look how long it took just to reaquire the licence from HG. And it looks like, and sounds like HG is putting everything under the microsope this time around, though I hope that means lease mistakes this time around, which is the only good that will come from the delays. Therefore, avoiding some of the mistakes from last time, like the Beta and the RCB missing weapons. So for all of you complaining about the delay, just remember that. Because, would you wrather delay now and get it right, or complained that they got some things wrong again.
Aramanthus
Monk

Sounds good to me Alpha 11!

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Sounds good to me Alpha 11!

Well, I am glad that someone is with me one this.
Aramanthus
Monk

We stand together on this issue! :ok:

HH....FIE
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

the problem is, Kevin likes to Announce a Date the RPG's are comming about 2days before they get to your house.
Seriously, nothing is more Flusterating then to read each and every Murmer is a let down, pushing back the date for the release. Dont Give a Date until its Been 100% Approved by HG.
Tommy Yunn has a small problem of being Overly analitical on some things and not at all on others. nMost of the Delay is prolly HG's fault, but Kevin shouldnt be accepting new art for the book either. for that matter posting Pictures of Mecha that arent even in Shadow Chronicles.

and the Complaining has yet to begin, Wait til the Hard-core fans get ahold of it, if things like the Condor are allowed to slip on HG's end, I wonder what other Mistakes HG is gonna allow in this book that going to make it as flawed or more flawed in comparison tot eh origonal books.

and if your Familiar with HG/Tommy, you realise he never is at Fault, even when his Stamp of Aproval is on it. he Blaimed Wild-storm for the Comics lack luster sales, not the Horrid plots (Little White Dragon... anyone ?).

Safe to say i Trust the KS stamp of Quality.... but am not so Trusting of the TY stamp of Approval.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Alpha 11
Palladin

Colonel Wolfe wrote:the problem is, Kevin likes to Announce a Date the RPG's are comming about 2days before they get to your house.
Seriously, nothing is more Flusterating then to read each and every Murmer is a let down, pushing back the date for the release. Dont Give a Date until its Been 100% Approved by HG.
Tommy Yunn has a small problem of being Overly analitical on some things and not at all on others. nMost of the Delay is prolly HG's fault, but Kevin shouldnt be accepting new art for the book either. for that matter posting Pictures of Mecha that arent even in Shadow Chronicles.

and the Complaining has yet to begin, Wait til the Hard-core fans get ahold of it, if things like the Condor are allowed to slip on HG's end, I wonder what other Mistakes HG is gonna allow in this book that going to make it as flawed or more flawed in comparison tot eh origonal books.

and if your Familiar with HG/Tommy, you realise he never is at Fault, even when his Stamp of Aproval is on it. he Blaimed Wild-storm for the Comics lack luster sales, not the Horrid plots (Little White Dragon... anyone ?).

Safe to say i Trust the KS stamp of Quality.... but am not so Trusting of the TY stamp of Approval.

Well, I just got one thing to say about it. It could be worse.
Aramanthus
Monk

Hey Colonel keep it happy and try not to be condescending. Palladium and Harmony Gold will get it out quickly enough. We just have to be patient. I told you that before. Be patient! Alpha 11 and I are of the same opinion for everyone just to relax. These sort of agreements between companies are usually very complex and require documents that are being worked on to be perfect as far as the company who controls the property in question.

HH....FIE
Alpha 11
Palladin

Aramanthus wrote:Hey Colonel keep it happy and try not to be condescending. Palladium and Harmony Gold will get it out quickly enough. We just have to be patient. I told you that before. Be patient! Alpha 11 and I are of the same opinion for everyone just to relax. These sort of agreements between companies are usually very complex and require documents that are being worked on to be perfect as far as the company who controls the property in question.

Auuu..., paper work, the bain of all existence.
Aramanthus
Monk

Yes, but this paperwork will allow for this version of Robotech to be (hopefully) perfect! I'm expecting it too be AWESOME!!!

HH....FIE
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

[edit]Slamming the Palladium Staff will not be tolerated here. - NMI[/edit]
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

I'm really looking forward to the Robotech game, but it seems a lot of these complaints people have with Kevin and the lateness of books could simply be eliminated by NOT releasing the release date of a book until you are 100% sure.

If Palladium just said, "It's coming soon. Very soon." People wouldn't be able to complain about slipped due dates...because they woul'd know the date was missed! :)

MikeM
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

MikeM wrote:I'm really looking forward to the Robotech game, but it seems a lot of these complaints people have with Kevin and the lateness of books could simply be eliminated by NOT releasing the release date of a book until you are 100% sure.

If Palladium just said, "It's coming soon. Very soon." People wouldn't be able to complain about slipped due dates...because they woul'd know the date was missed! :)

MikeM

QFT :D
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”