Robotech Sneak Peaks!!

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

wich incidentaly contradicts the show.

like I say welcom to the bloody mess that is robotec LOL how many retcons are we up to now?
冠双
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Drakenred®™© wrote:wich incidentaly contradicts the show.

like I say welcom to the bloody mess that is robotec LOL how many retcons are we up to now?

The Show in and of its self has little problems with contanuity. Adding things like Sentinels and Shadow chronicles adds more problems.
The RPg if written to fit the Show wouldnt contradict the Show, but sadly the old RPg kinda ignored the Show, and went off in various directions...
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Sounds great to me! As I said I can't wait until my copy gets here to me! :D
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
Drakenred®™©
Champion

Unread post by Drakenred®™© »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Drakenred®™© wrote:wich incidentaly contradicts the show.

The Show in and of its self has little problems with contanuity. Adding things like Sentinels and Shadow chronicles adds more problems.
The RPg if written to fit the Show wouldnt contradict the Show, but sadly the old RPg kinda ignored the Show, and went off in various directions...

the problem is the seeming contradiction within the continuity of the invid being at war with the master, but the zentradi somehow either forgetting about it or not even knowing about it.

Granted if what the invid had when the Zentradi last had to deal with them were the old scouts its probably no wonder they did not bother
冠双
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Drakenred®™© wrote:the problem is the seeming contradiction within the continuity of the invid being at war with the master, but the zentradi somehow either forgetting about it or not even knowing about it.

Granted if what the invid had when the Zentradi last had to deal with them were the old scouts its probably no wonder they did not bother

I dont recall the Invid or the Master ever fighting on screen? and the Invid say their Forefathers were defeated by the Masters.... not the current generation.
The Zents prolly dont know about them. The Masters were Sufficently powerful enough to keep the Invid and Zents in check, and the Invid were nothing of a threat to them until after they were 99% empty on power.
only in secondary sources can you link an Invid-Zent war, and thats a contradiction to the Show, being the Zents never mentioned an enemy to the humnas that was a threat to both the masters and 6+ Million zentradie ships....
I cant see the Invid ever taking on the Zents.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Aramanthus
Monk

I Know it's from the novels, but that is how Breatai was injured in fighting Invids. Just my thoughts.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Aramanthus wrote:I Know it's from the novels, but that is how Breatai was injured in fighting Invids. Just my thoughts.

Which made Breetai a Trator to his earth allies... since he Neglected to inform the Earth's Leadership of the Invid. no one on earth Knew about them until the Masters mentioned them.
Aramanthus
Monk

That is your opinion Wolfe. It does not happen to be mine. :D

HH....FIE
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Aramanthus wrote:That is your opinion Wolfe. It does not happen to be mine. :D

and Opinion would be i feel he is.
if he had intel on a possible enemy of his current Allies. then he was acting Traitorus if he hid that fact. On his soilders would lye the deaths of several Million people lost during the invid invasion, and any and all deaths caused by the invid in the Sentinels Campain.

The Animated Sentinesl Movie has no mention of the Invid by Either Exodore or Breetia, Frankly, its one problem with the novels/Graphic novel.
Aramanthus
Monk

I'm sorry but your statement from before is just that. Your opinion. You have the right to it. And I have a right too mine. I disagree with you about Breetai being a traitor! I'm not going to change my opinion.

HH....FIE
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

BEHAVE!!!
This trolling be certain parties (and you know who you fanatics are) MUST STOP NOW!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”