Robotech Crossover question

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

taalismn
Priest

Re: Robotech Crossover question

Unread post by taalismn »

guardiandashi wrote: of course there were many other adventures

Spoken like a true storyteller; "..but that's a story for another time, and not all that interesting at that...oh, you'll stand me another round of drinks? How nice! I supposed I COULD be persuaded to remember and relate one or two more...but in addition to having a dry throat, I must confess to feeling a little hungry as well...might I...?" ;)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

guardiandashi wrote:The name and basic concept for the Alecia DeVreis character was from a novel by David weber the "short version" is Path of the Fury. The expanded version is "In fury Born" if I remember right.

The character that I was referencing here, was a character from a long running campaign that I just remember bits and pieces of, because I played the char routinely (including up to 3-4x/week for several hours a session for around 5+ years and basically stopped except occasional "cameos" several years ago.

If I remember right Alecia was originally a special forces from rifts mercs. She was also a "near human Dbee" (at least half) that grew up in a small town or on a farm. when I rolled up the character originally a number of her physical stats were beyond "cybernetic" maximums in the original rifts main book. in the very first session the Gm had an event happen that basically should have either mortally wounded or outright killed the char, but the GM decided not to do that, and had "archie 3oz" "rescue her" and implanted her with bionic replacements, which if I remember correctly (there was more than 1 "redo" of the character) she ended up with a bionic left arm, and some of the chest the left side of her face, including left eye, cheek, ear, and a bit of her brain (also she had a shemarian brain cpu, installed as a "coprocessor/implant" and linked into her brain) additionally she had some damage to her lower torso,/legs, including loosing 1 leg in mid shin. her Right hand was blown off in the forearm.
additionally archie made her a "suit" of shemarian "power armor" that she could take off. she also got a riding monst rex originally "disguised" as a timber wolf (monst rex sized) later it was a Bengal tiger, or Siberian tiger. this was Alecia's sidekick Megarea.

Many Many adventures ensued including Alecia ending up in various "alternate settings" and fighting through the whole macross saga ... more than once In fact I remember Alecia at "boot camp" running laps around the SDF-1 on Macross island.
She was in "star wars" often enough that she ended up with a "training asteroid" on the edge of the star wars galaxy, that essentially became her "god, home realm" and if she was actually "killed" anywhere elxe (like rifts earth) its where her spirit retreats to, to recover (which only happened once when alecia was on the receiving end of a orbital cannon in bubblegum verse she basically showed up got 1-2 actions to look around, and BOOM ground zero for a 1d6 x 1000, (or 10,000) mdc particle beam blasted where she was standing (and she failed her dodge :( ) of course there were many other adventures

Wow, would have loved it if it was in story form so I could read it.

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote: of course there were many other adventures

Spoken like a true storyteller; "..but that's a story for another time, and not all that interesting at that...oh, you'll stand me another round of drinks? How nice! I supposed I COULD be persuaded to remember and relate one or two more...but in addition to having a dry throat, I must confess to feeling a little hungry as well...might I...?" ;)

:lol: Very true! Yes, more if possible, and here is the steak by the way! :D
guardiandashi
Hero

Unread post by guardiandashi »

well...
there was the time Alecia's friend Kara decided to set up a bar... and put it in a pocket dimension in a building in a town, somewhere in "the new west"
Kara since it was a pocket plane or dimension under her control, decided that there was a "no weapons policy" so you would walk in, and get a claim check with a list of all your gear (that could be used as, or was a weapon, also food and drink I think) would be printed in small print on the bottom of the claim check.

so normal char typically 1-3 weapons or so no biggie, gun nut (or coalition soldier or equivalent) might have ~10-20 items, again not a big deal... the worst case scenario was someone that walked through the claim area and got a 4-6 inch claim stub... Megarea walked through... and got a disk (because it cataloged and noted everything in Megareas "pocket" ) one item was explained like this: (but its not what it actually said) "1 interdictor cruiser including crew" on the "real list" it listed the ship, and then itemized everything....
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

A portal opens on Earth...

"HA HA HA! I SKELATOR WILL RULE THE EAR..."

A Zentreadi particle beam hits him dead on.

Grel: "Ha! You said I couldn't hit him! Pay up Khyron!"
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

(Onboard theTARDIS...)

Ninth Doctor: "This is so amusing, isn'tt it, Rose?"
Rose: "Actually, it is! More popcorn, please!"
They can't see me...Right!?
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:A portal opens on Earth...

Bro Rule of Monologuing: DON'T interrupt a Dude when he's Monologuing.

Real Bastards' Rule of Monologuing: Hit them when they're Monologuing. It's a Vulnerability moment, and it also shuts them up real quick(most monologuers are boring asses anyway). (see also: Real Bastards' Rule of Magical Makeup Transformations)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Villains rule of monologging: if you are going to to do something... Do it mid dialog, they always expect you do finish talking first
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:well...
there was the time Alecia's friend Kara decided to set up a bar... and put it in a pocket dimension in a building in a town, somewhere in "the new west"
Kara since it was a pocket plane or dimension under her control, decided that there was a "no weapons policy" so you would walk in, and get a claim check with a list of all your gear (that could be used as, or was a weapon, also food and drink I think) would be printed in small print on the bottom of the claim check.

so normal char typically 1-3 weapons or so no biggie, gun nut (or coalition soldier or equivalent) might have ~10-20 items, again not a big deal... the worst case scenario was someone that walked through the claim area and got a 4-6 inch claim stub... Megarea walked through... and got a disk (because it cataloged and noted everything in Megareas "pocket" ) one item was explained like this: (but its not what it actually said) "1 interdictor cruiser including crew" on the "real list" it listed the ship, and then itemized everything....

:lol: :lol: :eek: Wow, indeed. And please, keep these interesting stories coming.

:lol: :lol:

Arnie100 wrote:(Onboard theTARDIS...)

Ninth Doctor: "This is so amusing, isn'tt it, Rose?"
Rose: "Actually, it is! More popcorn, please!"

:lol:

taalismn wrote:

Bro Rule of Monologuing: DON'T interrupt a Dude when he's Monologuing.

Real Bastards' Rule of Monologuing: Hit them when they're Monologuing. It's a Vulnerability moment, and it also shuts them up real quick(most monologuers are boring asses anyway). (see also: Real Bastards' Rule of Magical Makeup Transformations)

:lol: Agree!

glitterboy2098 wrote:Villains rule of monologging: if you are going to to do something... Do it mid dialog, they always expect you do finish talking first

:lol: Ooooo, that is evil. :twisted:
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Keith: WE'LL handle this! Ready to form Voltron! Activate interlocks! Dyna-therms connected. Infra-cells up; mega-thrusters are go! Let's go, Voltron Force! Form feet and legs; form arms and body; and I'll form the head!
They can't see me...Right!?
guardiandashi
Hero

another "Alecia" thing was the series of events that got her a little "paranoid" about "big ships"

1st event (classic Battlestar Galactica) Alecia "materializes" and starts looking around to try to figure out where she is... She sees things like "deck 47" right hanger pod (arrow) Tylium storage... etc. and then she found a porthole ... and sees out the window a large Vaguely Crocodile shaped ship that says "Galactica" on the outside, and when she sees some crew people "partying" she asked what's happening... they were all we are getting ready to sign a peace treaty with the Cylons.... Alecia made her Intelligence check to remember the future events (history for her) and went looking for an airlock or escape pod, when she saw cylon fighters coming in... Alecia was the only survivor from the Athena.... (because she abandoned ship) but got hit by a section of its hull plating and woke up on the Galactica with vague memories of a closeup of the galactica's hull and a piece of the Athena's hull slamming her into (and through) the Galactica's armor.....

Then she was on a Star Destroyer standing on the bridge... and the Star Destroyer got shot along the bottom of the main hull, with a death star megalaser blast... Alecia woke up from that one trapped between a couple of pieces of plating .... when she got pulled out the pieces of plating she was trapped between were the floor and the side wall of the bridge.... the floor had buckled and slammed into the wall making an Alecia sandwich of course there were alecia shaped dents in both ....

After a couple more encounters like that Alecia has issues being on 1 mile long or bigger...

There was one time Alecia Ended up in the area of DS9 and decided to check out Quarks, (she had hears it was a really good bar) but no one had mentioned the "no weapons policy" on the Promenade so she went down and walked through the weapons detector.... It went bizerk and assaulted her like in the episode... only issue was it wasn't juiced up... Alecia was packing enough weapons and ordinance that if had a reaction like that on its "normal settings."
taalismn
Priest

Johnathon Wolf: "I don't mind being brought back for a cameo or two in these fan works..."
"Tony! NO!"
CRUUUNNNCCCHHHH
"He laid his hands on you!!!"
JW: "But was it really necessary to put me opposite Tony Stark?! It was an honest mistake--"
WWWUNNNCHHHH!!
"He put his hand on your thigh, Pepper!"
"And I snapped his wrist. You don't have to KILL him for it!"
#SSSCCCREEEAAACCHHH#
"I'm just correcting a design oversight by providing this thing with an all-around pilot containment structure!!!"
JW: "..and he's being an @$$hole about it."
(POV draws back to show that Iron Man has wrapped Johnathon Wolf's hovertank in a crumpled ball around him)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Through a shimmering portal a pack of Hellcat Inorganics arrive.

"Mommy?"

Keith: "Oh oh." :shock: :?
taalismn
Priest

The only thing that redeems my watching Voltron early on was it made me better appreciate this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPeUNKh1N4

"Voltron: Hell Bent for Leather" helped exorcise those mad memories....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Edwards, Khyron, Dolza, The Regent and Kyle find themselves in an elevator.

Steve Rogers: "Before we start, anyone want to get off?"

Edwards: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Elsewhere, Lisa writes on a notepad in bed.

Rick: "What's that dear?"

Lisa: "Number 3010, getting the @#$%^& kicked outta them in a Marvel franchise." :twisted:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

guardiandashi wrote:another "Alecia" thing was the series of events that got her a little "paranoid" about "big ships"

1st event (classic Battlestar Galactica) Alecia "materializes" and starts looking around to try to figure out where she is... She sees things like "deck 47" right hanger pod (arrow) Tylium storage... etc. and then she found a porthole ... and sees out the window a large Vaguely Crocodile shaped ship that says "Galactica" on the outside, and when she sees some crew people "partying" she asked what's happening... they were all we are getting ready to sign a peace treaty with the Cylons.... Alecia made her Intelligence check to remember the future events (history for her) and went looking for an airlock or escape pod, when she saw cylon fighters coming in... Alecia was the only survivor from the Athena.... (because she abandoned ship) but got hit by a section of its hull plating and woke up on the Galactica with vague memories of a closeup of the galactica's hull and a piece of the Athena's hull slamming her into (and through) the Galactica's armor.....

Then she was on a Star Destroyer standing on the bridge... and the Star Destroyer got shot along the bottom of the main hull, with a death star megalaser blast... Alecia woke up from that one trapped between a couple of pieces of plating .... when she got pulled out the pieces of plating she was trapped between were the floor and the side wall of the bridge.... the floor had buckled and slammed into the wall making an Alecia sandwich of course there were alecia shaped dents in both ....

After a couple more encounters like that Alecia has issues being on 1 mile long or bigger...

There was one time Alecia Ended up in the area of DS9 and decided to check out Quarks, (she had hears it was a really good bar) but no one had mentioned the "no weapons policy" on the Promenade so she went down and walked through the weapons detector.... It went bizerk and assaulted her like in the episode... only issue was it wasn't juiced up... Alecia was packing enough weapons and ordinance that if had a reaction like that on its "normal settings."

Deep inside the Haydonite Flageship...

Alecia climbed out of the vaguely Alecia shaped indentation...

Alecia: (Smoking slightly) "Well, that was unexpected."

Velt: (Flatted inside the Alecia shaped indentation) "Its <Zzzip> No ... Not <Bizt> Fair!!!"
Alpha 11
Palladin

Arnie100 wrote:Keith: WE'LL handle this! Ready to form Voltron! Activate interlocks! Dyna-therms connected. Infra-cells up; mega-thrusters are go! Let's go, Voltron Force! Form feet and legs; form arms and body; and I'll form the head!

:lol: :shock: Oh, no, not them!

guardiandashi wrote:another "Alecia" thing was the series of events that got her a little "paranoid" about "big ships"

:lol: Poor girl.

Dairugger XV wrote:
Arnie100 wrote:Keith:&nbsp;WE'LL handle this! Ready to form Voltron! Activate interlocks! Dyna-therms connected. Infra-cells up; mega-thrusters are go!&nbsp;Let's go, Voltron Force! Form feet and legs; form arms and body; and I'll form the head!

Lion Force Voltron lands to start fighting the monster of the week only to find it getting tag-teamed by: Gunbuster, Dancouga, Getter Robo, Gurren Lagann, and GaoGaiGar.

Shinobu: "About time you people showed up."
Noriko: "I already took out the fleet that dropped the monster. We're having some fun with it now. You want in on the pool to see how many punches it can take from use before it explodes?"
Ryoma: "I already took 42."
Keith: "Suddenly, I feel inadequate sitting in Voltron."
Gai: "Being in the presence of people who have fought universe threatening eldritch abominations do that to people who have only fought evil empires."
Simon: "Says the guy that destroyed a star-sized regeneration machine that was literally consuming his universe."
Allura: "Keith, let's just go home..."

((Sorry, I grew up on Voltron, and was more my gateway into anime than even Robotech was... The problem is that it was a phenomena outside of Japan, compared to the other robot anime produced at the same time or earlier, it was merely average. I also included nearly all of the robots above in the thread already. Dancouga being the exception, I used its in-name-only sequel Dancouga Nova twice now.))

taalismn wrote:Johnathon Wolf: "I don't mind being brought back for a cameo or two in these fan works..."
"Tony! NO!"
CRUUUNNNCCCHHHH
"He laid his hands on you!!!"
JW: "But was it really necessary to put me opposite Tony Stark?! It was an honest mistake--"
WWWUNNNCHHHH!!
"He put his hand on your thigh, Pepper!"
"And I snapped his wrist. You don't have to KILL him for it!"
#SSSCCCREEEAAACCHHH#
"I'm just correcting a design oversight by providing this thing with an all-around pilot containment structure!!!"
JW: "..and he's being an @$$hole about it."
(POV draws back to show that Iron Man has wrapped Johnathon Wolf's hovertank in a crumpled ball around him)

:lol: :lol: Funny, but I don't think that is really possible, with the exception of maybe his Hulk Ironman suit.

SRoss wrote:Through a shimmering portal a pack of Hellcat Inorganics arrive.

"Mommy?"

Keith: "Oh oh." :shock: :?

taalismn wrote:The only thing that redeems my watching Voltron early on was it made me better appreciate this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPeUNKh1N4

"Voltron: Hell Bent for Leather" helped exorcise those mad memories....

:lol: :roll:

SRoss wrote:Edwards, Khyron, Dolza, The Regent and Kyle find themselves in an elevator.

Steve Rogers: "Before we start, anyone want to get off?"

Edwards: "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Elsewhere, Lisa writes on a notepad in bed.

Rick: "What's that dear?"

Lisa: "Number 3010, getting the @#$%^& kicked outta them in a Marvel franchise." :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SRoss wrote:

Deep inside the Haydonite Flageship...

Alecia climbed out of the vaguely Alecia shaped indentation...

Alecia: (Smoking slightly) "Well, that was unexpected."

Velt: (Flatted inside the Alecia shaped indentation) "Its <Zzzip> No ... Not <Bizt> Fair!!!"

taalismn
Priest

Alpha 11 wrote:[q

:lol: :lol: Funny, but I don't think that is really possible, with the exception of maybe his Hulk Ironman suit.:

Never underestimate what the artful use of repulsor blasts can accomplish...that and crowbars...
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Dairugger XV wrote:I don't know, some of Tony's most recent versions of the (comic) armor can theoretically life 100 tones without using the Hulk Buster armor. So yeah, the recent (comic) armors probably could do that to nearly any Robotech mecha.

Johnathon Wolf: "NOT THE FACE! NOT THE FACE!!!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
guardiandashi
Hero

Alecia "that's one of the more disturbing things I have seen in a long time"...
Megarea "An Atlas in a tutu?"
Alecia "No, A lance of Atlaii playing hackysack with a hover tank."
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:Alecia "that's one of the more disturbing things I have seen in a long time"...

It's called 'Air Hockey'. :P
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:

:lol: :lol: Funny, but I don't think that is really possible, with the exception of maybe his Hulk Ironman suit.:

Never underestimate what the artful use of repulsor blasts can accomplish...that and crowbars...

:lol: :lol: True, though with the repulsor blasts he might be able to knock it down, but I don't think most of his suits have the strength to ball it. He might be able to if given enough time, but I don't think he could do it in seconds.

Dairugger XV wrote:I don't know, some of Tony's most recent versions of the (comic) armor can theoretically life 100 tones without using the Hulk Buster armor. So yeah, the recent (comic) armors probably could do that to nearly any Robotech mecha.

Ya, I can see that happening. Given enough time Tony could do that. And thanks for that new info, didn't know that.

taalismn wrote:

guardiandashi wrote:Alecia "that's one of the more disturbing things I have seen in a long time"...

:lol: Ok, is Atlaii the plural for Altas?

taalismn wrote:

guardiandashi
Hero

Alpha 11 wrote:
taalismn wrote:

:lol: :lol: True, though with the repulsor blasts he might be able to knock it down, but I don't think most of his suits have the strength to ball it. He might be able to if given enough time, but I don't think he could do it in seconds.

Ya, I can see that happening. Given enough time Tony could do that. And thanks for that new info, didn't know that.

taalismn wrote:

:lol: Ok, is Atlaii the plural for Altas?

I believe so, but I am not completely up on latin grammar rules

taalismn wrote:

guardiandashi
Hero

of course in English I guess its atlases
taalismn
Priest

guardiandashi wrote:of course in English I guess its atlases

Yep, the second secret weapon of last resort of the UEEF against Reflex Point; kinetic bombardment with the Royal Library of Tiresia's entire defunct back collection of the hard-copy edition issues of the Encyclopedia Tirolia.
Several gigatonnes of unabridged atlases moving a hefty percentage of light speed was calculated to be able to do significant damage even to Invid planetary defense shielding.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:
guardiandashi wrote:of course in English I guess its atlases

Yep, the second secret weapon of last resort of the UEEF against Reflex Point; kinetic bombardment with the Royal Library of Tiresia's entire defunct back collection of the hard-copy edition issues of the Encyclopedia Tirolia.
Several gigatonnes of unabridged atlases moving a hefty percentage of light speed was calculated to be able to do significant damage even to Invid planetary defense shielding.

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

SRoss: (Looking at the shattered elevator glass.) "So where did Kyle land anyway?"

Steve Rogers: "Remember that bar from the Police Academy movie?"

Cut to a bar in a bad part of town. Tango music and sobs waft through a hole in the roof. :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:SRoss: (Looking at the shattered elevator glass.) "So where did Kyle land anyway?"

Cut to a bar in a bad part of town. Tango music and sobs waft through a hole in the roof. :twisted:

"You don't have a veritech! You're making those mode transformation noises with your mouth!"
"Damn, we've been found out! Told you we should have stuck with the coconut shells."
"I don't think anybody would buy the idea, in this century, that you're a knight on horseback wandering the land. It's wandering mecha pilots these days."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:SRoss: (Looking at the shattered elevator glass.) "So where did Kyle land anyway?"

:lol: :lol: Going to see Winter Soldier this weekene! :D

taalismn wrote:

"You don't have a veritech! You're making those mode transformation noises with your mouth!"
"Damn, we've been found out! Told you we should have stuck with the coconut shells."
"I don't think anybody would buy the idea, in this century, that you're a knight on horseback wandering the land. It's wandering mecha pilots these days."

taalismn
Priest

"I'm sorry, but Mister Stark again refused our request. He's serious about no longer producing weapons systems."
"Did you emphasize the importance of the Robotechnology program."
"Yes, I did, and he repeated his new manifesto about not producing 'war toys'."
"Did you tell him we'd have no choice but to go with Hammer Industries' offer?"
"Yes, and he said, quote; 'hope you enjoy fighting your own windup security force and don't come crying to me'. That he ROYALLY annoyed the hell out of our lawyers."
"Yes, I saw the bail request to get them out of the hosgow for 'disorderly conduct'."
"We're really going with the Hammer offer?"
"It's that or the GMP project."
"Homicidal tinmen or staggering idiots...great choice."
"Could have been worse. Remember the Skynet debacle?"
"I try not. I still have screaming nightmares. Thank god we didn't hook the thing up to the worldwide web for the trial runs."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Loki: "The Chitauri are coming. I have an army."

Khyron: "And I shall lead them!"

Cut to: The portal opens over NeoTokyo 3.

At street level legions of Defender destroids point their guns skyward.

Khyron: "ATTACK!!!" :demon:

Captain Mifune: "KNUCKLE UP!!!"

Khyron: " :eek: :eek: :eek: "

A cone of fire angles up toward the portal.

Corg: "Loki! Send the Giant Snaky thing! Send the Giant Snaky thing!"

The Fourth Wall Gang: "Don't worry. We got this covered."

Asuka's EVA steps up holding an enormous multi-barrel cannon.

Lisa: (Scribbling on a note pad) "Hmm ... Blasted by a Gatling Syncro-Cannon... I'll have to try that on Edwards." :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

As the Chitauri learn what Gozer the Gozarian learned the hard way:
PARTICLE BEAMS HURT LIKE HELL.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Coutier: "Humans... They are not the cowering wretches we were promised. They stand. They are unruly, and therefore cannot be ruled. To challenge them is to court death."
Gozer: "told you it wouldn't work"
Thanos: *frowns*

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
taalismn
Priest

"Because Humans are special."
Minbari: (facepalms) "Don't rub it in..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"I'm sorry, but Mister Stark again refused our request. He's serious about no longer producing weapons systems."
"Did you emphasize the importance of the Robotechnology program."
"Yes, I did, and he repeated his new manifesto about not producing 'war toys'."
"Did you tell him we'd have no choice but to go with Hammer Industries' offer?"
"Yes, and he said, quote; 'hope you enjoy fighting your own windup security force and don't come crying to me'. That he ROYALLY annoyed the hell out of our lawyers."
"Yes, I saw the bail request to get them out of the hosgow for 'disorderly conduct'."
"We're really going with the Hammer offer?"
"It's that or the GMP project."
"Homicidal tinmen or staggering idiots...great choice."
"Could have been worse. Remember the Skynet debacle?"
"I try not. I still have screaming nightmares. Thank god we didn't hook the thing up to the worldwide web for the trial runs."

SRoss wrote:Loki: "The Chitauri are coming. I have an army."

Khyron: "And I shall lead them!"

Cut to: The portal opens over NeoTokyo 3.

At street level legions of Defender destroids point their guns skyward.

Khyron: "ATTACK!!!" :demon:

Captain Mifune: "KNUCKLE UP!!!"

Khyron: " :eek: :eek: :eek: "

A cone of fire angles up toward the portal.

Corg: "Loki! Send the Giant Snaky thing! Send the Giant Snaky thing!"

The Fourth Wall Gang: "Don't worry. We got this covered."

Asuka's EVA steps up holding an enormous multi-barrel cannon.

Lisa: (Scribbling on a note pad) "Hmm ... Blasted by a Gatling Syncro-Cannon... I'll have to try that on Edwards." :twisted:

taalismn wrote:As the Chitauri learn what Gozer the Gozarian learned the hard way:
PARTICLE BEAMS HURT LIKE HELL.

glitterboy2098 wrote:Coutier: "Humans... They are not the cowering wretches we were promised. They stand. They are unruly, and therefore cannot be ruled. To challenge them is to court death."
Gozer: "told you it wouldn't work"
Thanos: *frowns*

taalismn wrote:"Because Humans are special."
Minbari: (facepalms) "Don't rub it in..."

Dairugger XV wrote:"Maybe we should approach the ones that made them that way?"
"Yeah, no. The last time I approached a Vorlon on the issue I woke up in a room full of Gendo corpses. That was actually the gentlest response I've gotten from such beings. Do NOT get me on the "seed of life" Lilith, I'm still reconstituting half of my species."

guardiandashi
Hero

Ya I went and saw winter soldier today and I enjoyed most of it but it got me thinking about (and remembering) some of Alecia's most likely reactions and I was like DOH!!!

like a "typical" Alecia arrival.

Director Fury walks into a secure room to have a conference Re: project whatever
as he turns around he notices a sparklie blue fade in effect (st TNG transporter beam in) and there is a over 6ft Lady standing there looking around.
Fury "who are you and how did you get in here?"
Alecia "my name is Alecia, and Umm where am I? I'm not sure how I got here last I knew I was ... oh wait I think I went through a inter-dimensional, or inter-universal teleport."

after a little while Heimdal notices something odd, and mentions it to Thor, so He heads to Earth to see whats going on.

Thor shows up and Fury asks him about Alecia, Thor is like well she's not Asgardian but beyond that....
Alecia sees Thor and is all like Hey Thor whats with the new looks and outfit. (if she recognizes him) she would actually be more likely to recognize Mjonir and then figure out who Thor is from that.
After some discussion if Fury asks Alecia would agree that she is not Asgardian but she is/was/will be an associate member (sort of) so if Fury says ok smart guys everyone that can claim to be a God raise your hand Alecia would raise her hand.
and if he wants a Demonstration of "powers" would admit that her abilities mostly have to do with high tech warfare, like ok Mr. fury, how many weapons do I have on my person, or within reach? he would be all I thought they searched and disarmed you, Alecia.
Alecia would be like well I let them so how many weapons did I let them take... Fury would be like 2 pistols, 10 clips, 2 knives, a sword, a funky Cylinder thing no one can figure out, several grenades .....

Alecia seems to think for a moment and says oh... well I didn't let them take my long gun, and Reaches out (her hand disappears momently like she is reaching into a pocket in mid air in front of her) and pulls out a shemarian rail gun with her left hand, and then reaches out with her right hand and pulls a Neroni Plasma cartridge pistol out of mid air ....
taalismn
Priest

"...and my zennaides, and my molecular line garrote, and my fluffy bunny gun, and my stopwatch temporal grenades, and my Scottish blowgun...."
Fury's looking at the pile of assorted ways of doing death and mayhem piling up and reaching for the ceiling.
Tony Stark: "Ah...'fluffy bunny gun'? Can I see that? Just out of a perverse sense of intellectual masochism, I assure you."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

guardiandashi wrote:Ya I went and saw winter soldier today and I enjoyed most of it but it got me thinking about (and remembering) some of Alecia's most likely reactions and I was like DOH!!!

like a "typical" Alecia arrival.

Director Fury walks into a secure room to have a conference Re: project whatever
as he turns around he notices a sparklie blue fade in effect (st TNG transporter beam in) and there is a over 6ft Lady standing there looking around.
Fury "who are you and how did you get in here?"
Alecia "my name is Alecia, and Umm where am I? I'm not sure how I got here last I knew I was ... oh wait I think I went through a inter-dimensional, or inter-universal teleport."

after a little while Heimdal notices something odd, and mentions it to Thor, so He heads to Earth to see whats going on.

Thor shows up and Fury asks him about Alecia, Thor is like well she's not Asgardian but beyond that....
Alecia sees Thor and is all like Hey Thor whats with the new looks and outfit. (if she recognizes him) she would actually be more likely to recognize Mjonir and then figure out who Thor is from that.
After some discussion if Fury asks Alecia would agree that she is not Asgardian but she is/was/will be an associate member (sort of) so if Fury says ok smart guys everyone that can claim to be a God raise your hand Alecia would raise her hand.
and if he wants a Demonstration of "powers" would admit that her abilities mostly have to do with high tech warfare, like ok Mr. fury, how many weapons do I have on my person, or within reach? he would be all I thought they searched and disarmed you, Alecia.
Alecia would be like well I let them so how many weapons did I let them take... Fury would be like 2 pistols, 10 clips, 2 knives, a sword, a funky Cylinder thing no one can figure out, several grenades .....

Alecia seems to think for a moment and says oh... well I didn't let them take my long gun, and Reaches out (her hand disappears momently like she is reaching into a pocket in mid air in front of her) and pulls out a shemarian rail gun with her left hand, and then reaches out with her right hand and pulls a Neroni Plasma cartridge pistol out of mid air ....

taalismn wrote:"...and my zennaides, and my molecular line garrote, and my fluffy bunny gun, and my stopwatch temporal grenades, and my Scottish blowgun...."
Fury's looking at the pile of assorted ways of doing death and mayhem piling up and reaching for the ceiling.
Tony Stark: "Ah...'fluffy bunny gun'? Can I see that? Just out of a perverse sense of intellectual masochism, I assure you."

SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Nova, Lisa and several GMP troopers burst into the room as Edwards and Gendo were talking.

Lisa: "You didn't think your coup would work did you!!!" :x

Gendo: "Well..."

Edwards nods and the GMP troopers remove their helmets and point their guns at the two surprised women.

Garret: "Hail Hydra." :twisted:
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

SRoss: "Edwards and Gendo have teamed up with the Clairvoyant! They could win this time."

Alpha 11: "They're attacking the 15th and Mauve Squadron with Helecarriers."

Taalismn: "They've sent Jaegers into the city!?! Well once the EVAs launch they'll clean up those." :)

SRoss: "What If Garret's planned for that?"

Taalismn: "No way! He'd have to over power security at the EVA hangers."

Forth Wall Gang: " :eek: :eek: :eek: "

Meanwhile, the two GMP Robots guarding the EVA Hangers...

GMP Robot #1: "Halt! Who goes there?"

Ward: "Hi, we're here to do your annual programming upgrades."

GMP Robot #2: "About damn time we haven't had one in years."

The robots sit down and open their access ports...
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:SRoss: "Edwards and Gendo have teamed up with the Clairvoyant! They could win this time."

Taalismn: "They've sent Jaegers into the city!?! Well once the EVAs launch they'll clean up those." :)

And that's when the mutant squirrel Smallkin GNE commandos who have been chilling out inside the GMP robots chew Ward and his buddies new face holes.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

SRoss: "So THAT'S where my mutant squirrels went.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:SRoss: "So THAT'S where my mutant squirrels went.

Standard fit-out for GNE-affiliated Smallkin soldiers is light MDC armor(think of an articulated version of a standard Rifts EBA helmet), micro-grenades(same explosive force as the cyborg finger joint grenades), vibro-stilletos, poison needle throwers, .22-caliber automatic weapons, shotgun shell boomsticks, rapid-fire lasers (based on the Rifts Japanese 'pen-lasers'), and 15mm micromissile bazookas.
Plus they like to go for weak spots in armor. As in having several of them cling to your back, sawing through through the flex-gathers between your helmet and your torso armor, en route to your jugular.
That's NOT mentioning any Animal Psionics they may possess.

And at one point I'd even written up a series of robots, scaled human-sized, based on commercial robot and full conversion cyborg frames, meant to be piloted by very small mutant animals, and modeled after historic Robotech mecha(destroids mainly). Fun stuff, when you got a miniature Tomahawk with particle beam rifle arms gunning for you.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Nova, Lisa and several GMP troopers burst into the room as Edwards and Gendo were talking.

Lisa: "You didn't think your coup would work did you!!!" :x

Gendo: "Well..."

Edwards nods and the GMP troopers remove their helmets and point their guns at the two surprised women.

Garret: "Hail Hydra." :twisted:

:lol: :shock: Wow, they might get a LITTLE headway, this time.

Dairugger XV wrote:Captain America storms and hits Gendo and Edwards in his face with his shield. Lelouch/Zero steps in right behind.

Zero: "You made two mistakes."
Captain America: "Three actually. 1. I've been through this crap I don't know how many times before. 2. There are way too many people in this organization that follow their conscience way before following orders."
Zero: "The third being trying to throw me off the scent by giving me a false conspiracy to chase after."
Gendo: "We still have agents in every unit."
Captain America: "If I may direct your view to your own monitors."

KOS-MOS, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), Kenshiro, Ranma, Simon the Digger, and countless others are beating the crap out of those Hydra agents.

Zero: "You live in a society of miracles. Conspiracies of your calibur just don't cut it anymore."

SRoss wrote:SRoss: "Edwards and Gendo have teamed up with the Clairvoyant! They could win this time."

taalismn wrote:

And that's when the mutant squirrel Smallkin GNE commandos who have been chilling out inside the GMP robots chew Ward and his buddies new face holes.

taalismn wrote:

Standard fit-out for GNE-affiliated Smallkin soldiers is light MDC armor(think of an articulated version of a standard Rifts EBA helmet), micro-grenades(same explosive force as the cyborg finger joint grenades), vibro-stilletos, poison needle throwers, .22-caliber automatic weapons, shotgun shell boomsticks, rapid-fire lasers (based on the Rifts Japanese 'pen-lasers'), and 15mm micromissile bazookas.
Plus they like to go for weak spots in armor. As in having several of them cling to your back, sawing through through the flex-gathers between your helmet and your torso armor, en route to your jugular.
That's NOT mentioning any Animal Psionics they may possess.

And at one point I'd even written up a series of robots, scaled human-sized, based on commercial robot and full conversion cyborg frames, meant to be piloted by very small mutant animals, and modeled after historic Robotech mecha(destroids mainly). Fun stuff, when you got a miniature Tomahawk with particle beam rifle arms gunning for you.

:lol: :lol: Now that sounds very cool!
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Alpha 11: "How the battle going."

SRoss: "Let's see, ok Breetai and the Abomination are slugging it out in the downtown core. Cap and Awakened Ophelia are battling it out in the lobby. Um, while the squirrels were distracted with Ward, Hänsel and Gretel walked off with a couple of EVAs... Oh! I thought the Clairvoyant might be too much for Zero so I sent Kallen pet to help him."

Taalismn: "I don't know if that was a good idea, she might still have issues."

SRoss: "What could go wrong."

Cut to scene of catgirl Kallen doing her Hulk imitation to Zero's Loki, just with far more vigor and force...

Garret: "I'll just step out and let you two deal." :mrgreen:
Alpha 11
Palladin

SRoss wrote:Alpha 11: "How the battle going."

SRoss: "Let's see, ok Breetai and the Abomination are slugging it out in the downtown core. Cap and Awakened Ophelia are battling it out in the lobby. Um, while the squirrels were distracted with Ward, Hänsel and Gretel walked off with a couple of EVAs... Oh! I thought the Clairvoyant might be too much for Zero so I sent Kallen pet to help him."

Taalismn: "I don't know if that was a good idea, she might still have issues."

SRoss: "What could go wrong."

Cut to scene of catgirl Kallen doing her Hulk imitation to Zero's Loki, just with far more vigor and force...

Garret: "I'll just step out and let you two deal." :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: You know, Zero could have easily had a harem there for a while. :D Should we add him to the "list"? :twisted:
taalismn
Priest

"Later, suckers."
Garret steps through the door, and into...
"Welcome, Mister Garret, to the Game of Pain."
"Not worried; I got friends here to take care of me."
"We know. We tested the set on them. They gave you up quite readily." :twisted:
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
SRoss
Knight

Unread post by SRoss »

Meanwhile Athrun Zala and Zor rush inside the Helecarriers to self destruct.
taalismn
Priest

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile Athrun Zala and Zor rush inside the Helecarriers to self destruct.

"Damn, forgot the remote detonators. We're going to have to manually set these things off. Zor?"
"Why are you looking at me?"
"Because you have experience in this sort of thing."
"Oh, hell no!"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Alpha 11
Palladin

taalismn wrote:"Later, suckers."
Garret steps through the door, and into...
"Welcome, Mister Garret, to the Game of Pain."
"Not worried; I got friends here to take care of me."
"We know. We tested the set on them. They gave you up quite readily." :twisted:

SRoss wrote:Meanwhile Athrun Zala and Zor rush inside the Helecarriers to self destruct.

taalismn wrote:

"Damn, forgot the remote detonators. We're going to have to manually set these things off. Zor?"
"Why are you looking at me?"
"Because you have experience in this sort of thing."
"Oh, hell no!"

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”