Rathorc's New Mutants

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Re: Rathorc's New Mutants

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

That IS true, Glitterboy, but Sometimes even I find it a little hard doing things up. So I hope that everyone forgives me.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Unread post by The Oh So Amazing Nate »

A sauroposeidon...Merry Freakin' Christmas to me!!
Thanks Rathorc Claus!
Look upon me and tremble ye masses. For I am The Necroposter!
keir451 wrote:Amazing Nate; Thanks for your support!

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Ummm.... You're welcome.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

In the description for the Ouranosaurus you gave the possibility that sail/hump be used for temperature regulation or storing fat reserves/water like a camel. The cost/abilities are listed for a temperature regulating sail, but not for a fat storing hump. Can we get some numbers for that please and thank you?

PS Don't get all weirded out over my over enthusiastic expression of appreciation. I'm just being a goon. Nothing more.

Razzinold wrote:And the award for best witty retort to someone reporting a minor vehicular collision goes to:
The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Nate, you sir win the internet for today! You've definitely earned the "oh so amazing" part of your name today. :lol:
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Yeah, I'll try to put it in once I get the chance.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Consider it fixed/updated.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited/
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's one of two new mutants done for you, folks:

Human: Troll (Chimera)
Original Animal Characterististics:
Description: With the Advent of Gene-Tech and the invention (and eventually widely produced) of the E.G.G.'s the Troll was a genetically modified human that was mainly used for hard, heavy labour and for security perposes. Although, some people used the Trolls for underground fights. But when the Crash happend, and Humanity started to die off, some of the Trolls went farel and escaped from their employers/creators and started to run rampant in the country side and spread chaos amongst various developing communities. After a time, the Empire of Humanity managed to capture some of the Trolls and started to mess with thier genetic structure, making them more vicious towards non-humans and mutants in general.
Size Level: 15.
Height: 11 Feet tall.
Weight: 750-1,000 Lbs.
Build: Medium.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 5
Attributes Bonuses: +3D6 S.D.C., +1D6+7 P.S., Beastly Strength, +4 P.E.
Attributes Penalties: -5 I.Q., -4 M.A., -4 M.E., -5 P.B.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has 2 fingers and a semi-opposable thumb.
5 Bio-E for Full: Gains 3 fingers and a fully opposably thumb.
Biped: Automatically Partial: Moves around similar to Gorillas and other members of the Great Ape family.
5 Bio-E for Full: Gains a fully Biped stance.
Speech: Automatically None: Can only comunicate through grunts, growls and howling.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a deep, gravily voice in which it is EXTREMELY hard to understand.
Looks: Automatically Partial & Wierd: Looks vaguelly humanoid in appearance. Has a small head, with a short, blunt snout with a blunt nose and two large tusks coming from the lower jaw, large, floppy ears that hang down to the shoulders. Has a large, muscular torso with huge, thich shoulders and long, muscular arms that hang doiwn to the ground with large hands that end in thick claws/nails. Has short, bowed legs with large feet. The whole body is covered in thick, matted fur.
Can NOT take Human Looks Full.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Heavy Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2 2D6 damage Large Tusks.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Heavy Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Nightvision (can be traded away for Nearsightedness).
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.
10 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
15 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-5 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears: These ears are large and floppy, hanging down to the shoulders.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-10 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Carnivore.
-15 for Predatory Bloodlust (Special): In addition to the usual problems, this character has a problem with the smell of blood. The scent of blood, human or animal, makes the character nervous, anxious and aggressive. Meanwhile, the scent of blood in combat drives the mutant into a bloodletting (+2 to Initiative and +3 to Strike, but can NOT stop fighting). A roll to save versus Insanity of 17 or higher is required to get the Trollto stop fighting. Also, once the opponent has been defeated, the character will have to roll to save versus Insanity to keep from EATING the body of the victim. Cannibalism is acceptable by mutants of Evil Alignments.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the second mutant for you all:

Dinosaur (Hydrosaur): Tsintaosaurus
Description: The Tsintaosaurus is a extinct species of Hydrosauroid Dinosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (about 80 million years ago) in the woodlands of what will become modern China and Asia. It is known to be one of the most wierd Hydrosaur species due to it having an unusual type of head crest: a long, thin horn-like projection juting out of the forehead, making it look almost like a Unicorn of Dinosaurs. Some Paleontologists think that it's possible that the structure supported a sail or similar type of display.
When the first fossil of thi strange creature was discovered, scientists thought that the horn-like structure might have been paart of the snout that had gotten deformed and pushed upwards by crushing and fossilization. That was, until another fossil was found of the species that had similar characteristics to he first fossil.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the creation of the E.G.G.'s, it was decided that the Tsintaosaurus would be one of the creatures to be recreated due to it's unusual nature and distinctive head crest. Once members of the species were recreated, various studies were done and it was found that the crest was similar to other Hydrosaurs, with the exception that it produced a more high pitched, whistle-like sound.
When the Crash happend, members of the Tsintaosaurus species escaped with other caged animals. As time passed, the escaped and mutating animals joined up with other Hydrosaurs and formed communities for mutual protection and to (hopefully) grow in numbers.
Size Level: 20.
Length: 30 Feet long.
Weight: 3 tons.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 0.
Attributes Bonuses: +3 M.A., +3 M.E., +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has 5 fingers with the pinky being opposable.
5 Bio-E for Full: Has 4 fingers with an opposable thumb.
Biped: Automatically Full: But is a functional Quadruped. At high speeds, the animal runs on two legs, but can walk on all four's (4's) while browsing.
Speech: 5 Bio-E for Partial: They character sounds as though they are speaking through a bullhorn, although its more high pitched. The resonance in the cranium makes it impossible for a character to speak in a lower voice. On the other hand, a shout from this character will carry for several miles.
10 Bio-E for Full: The character speaks with an incredibly depp voice but can pass for a normal, if an extremely bass-sounding, human.
Looks: None: Large head with a small Duck Bill-like snout and a long, thin cranial crest extending directly out at a 90 degree angle from the head and is located between the eyes and has a bulb-like projection running down the head to where the snout meets the head, making it look almost like a Unicorn. The eyes are widely spaced and the nostrils are long and thin. The neck is long and extends to a barrel-chested torso. The arms are short, while the hind legs are long and powerful;well suited for running. Has a tail that is as long as the main body.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a long face with a Duck Bill-like snout and long nostril slits at a point where the snout meets the head. Has a cranial crest that still extends outwards from the head with a bulb-like projection, but is half (1/2) the size t was before. Short, puny arms, that are bigger then before, on narrow shoulders on an otherwise massive body. The legs are long and thick, the tail is thick and is about as long as the arms.
20 Bio-E for Full: The nose dominates the face and has a large bum that projects from the forehead, located between the eyes. The eyes are spaced wide apart, the mouth is wide with many, tightly packed teeth. The lower body and legs are well muscled, while the shoulders and arms are delecate in contrast. The fingers are large ans stubby, while the toes are short and blunt in appearance.

Natural Weapons:
None.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
5 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Runner).
10 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +25 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Padded Feet (See the description under the Elephant in AtB2, page 106.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (This is gut fermentation Herbivory, causing the character to have alot of gas).
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Cranial Crest (Full Human Speech is impossible with Vestigial Cranial Crests due to the resonance being substantial).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-10 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet (Negates taking the Padded Feet from above).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Here's one of two new mutants done for you, folks:

Human: Troll (Chimera)
Description: With the Advent of Gene-Tech and the invention (and eventually widely produced) of the E.G.G.'s the Troll was a genetically modified human that was mainly used for hard, heavy labour and for security perposes. Although, some people used the Trolls for underground fights. But when the Crash happend, and Humanity started to die off, some of the Trolls went farel and escaped from their employers/creators and started to run rampant in the country side and spread chaos amongst various developing communities. After a time, the Empire of Humanity managed to capture some of the Trolls and started to mess with thier genetic structure, making them more vicious towards non-humans and mutants in general.
Height: 11 Feet tall.
Weight: 750-1,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 5
Attributes Bonuses: +3D6 S.D.C., +1D6+7 P.S., Beastly Strength, +4 P.E.
Attributes Penalties: -5 I.Q., -4 M.A., -4 M.E., -5 P.B.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has 2 fingers and a semi-opposable thumb.
5 Bio-E for Full: Gains 3 fingers and a fully opposably thumb.
Biped: Automatically Partial: Moves around similar to Gorillas and other members of the Great Ape family.
5 Bio-E for Full: Gains a fully Biped stance.
Speech: Automatically None: Can only comunicate through grunts, growls and howling.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a deep, gravily voice in which it is EXTREMELY hard to understand.
Looks: Automatically Partial & Wierd: Looks vaguelly humanoid in appearance. Has a small head, with a short, blunt snout with a blunt nose and two large tusks coming from the lower jaw, large, floppy ears that hang down to the shoulders. Has a large, muscular torso with huge, thich shoulders and long, muscular arms that hang doiwn to the ground with large hands that end in thick claws/nails. Has short, bowed legs with large feet. The whole body is covered in thick, matted fur.
Can NOT take Human Looks Full.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Heavy Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2 2D6 damage Large Tusks.
10 Bio-E for 1D10 damage Heavy Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Nightvision (can be traded away for Nearsightedness).

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears: These ears are large and floppy, hanging down to the shoulders.
-15 for Predatory Bloodlust (Special): In addition to the usual problems, this character has a problem with the smell of blood. The scent of blood, human or animal, makes the character nervous, anxious and aggressive. Meanwhile, the scent of blood in combat drives the mutant into a bloodletting (+2 to Initiative and +3 to Strike, but can NOT stop fighting). A roll to save versus Insanity of 17 or higher is required to get the Trollto stop fighting. Also, once the opponent has been defeated, the character will have to roll to save versus Insanity to keep from EATING the body of the victim. Cannibalism is acceptable by mutants of Evil Alignments.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
LOL. I like this. You should do a Goblin as well, if you haven't already. :bandit:
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I'll see what I can do.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Human: Troll (Chimera)
Description: Looks vaguelly humanoid in appearance. Has a small head, with a short, blunt snout with a blunt nose and two large tusks coming from the lower jaw, large, floppy ears that hang down to the shoulders. Has a large, muscular torso with huge, thich shoulders and long, muscular arms that hang doiwn to the ground with large hands that end in thick claws/nails. Has short, bowed legs with large feet. The whole body is covered in thick, matted fur.

You don't happen to have a link to the image you based this version of a troll off of do you? I can't seem to picture it in my head. Sounds pretty cool though.

The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

The Oh So Amazing Nate wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Human: Troll (Chimera)
Description: Looks vaguelly humanoid in appearance. Has a small head, with a short, blunt snout with a blunt nose and two large tusks coming from the lower jaw, large, floppy ears that hang down to the shoulders. Has a large, muscular torso with huge, thich shoulders and long, muscular arms that hang doiwn to the ground with large hands that end in thick claws/nails. Has short, bowed legs with large feet. The whole body is covered in thick, matted fur.

You don't happen to have a link to the image you based this version of a troll off of do you? I can't seem to picture it in my head. Sounds pretty cool though.
It kind of reminds me of the trolls in the Myth-Adventures series by Robert Lynn Asprin, as they were furry. The females, trollips, look like ordinary sexy human women.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

I didn't base it off of any pics, since it was a spur of the moment thing. Just imagine a Human that's been spliced with a Gorilla, a bear and a boar.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I didn't base it off of any pics, since it was a spur of the moment thing. Just imagine a Human that's been spliced with a Gorilla, a bear and a boar.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

So, Man-Bear-Ape-Pig!

8]
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, it IS my version of what a Troll is.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

CyCo wrote:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:I didn't base it off of any pics, since it was a spur of the moment thing. Just imagine a Human that's been spliced with a Gorilla, a bear and a boar.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

So, Man-Bear-Ape-Pig!

8]

Gym teachers? Flashback to school years.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

Have you even used this site?
ShukerNature - http://www.karlshuker.blogspot.com
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Not really, I get my stuff from different sources.

signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a mutant for you all:

Anteater: Eomanis Waldi
Description: The Eomanis is ancient species and is the earliest known, scaled member of the Pangolin family. It lived during the Middle Eocene Period (from 48 to 37 Million years ago) and lived in the part of Europe that would become modern Germany. It is quite the strange creature, due to the fact that (unlike modern Pangolins) it's tail and legs weren't covered in scales. There are some scientists that are somewhat confused by this creature.
With the advent and the creation of the E.G.G.'s, it was decided that the Eomanis would be recreated for studyand to see what it looked like and what it's habit were. As scientists were studying the Eomanis, it was found that, even though it was slow, it was very curious about it's surroundings. After awhile, it was decided that, since the Eomanis was relatively harmless to humans, they would make perfect exotic pets for framilies with older children.
But then the Crash happened and chaos broke out all over the planet. As large porrtions of humanity was dying off, some people decided thyat it might be better for the animals to be let loose iin order for them to survive. So, as the Eomanis (and other creatures) were set loose to roam free and started to mutate with others.
After a generation or two, there was a sufficiant population of intelligent Eomanis, it nwas decided that they would build thier own small town for themselves in a secluded portion of the Black Forest in Germany.
Size Level: 4.
Length: 50 Cm (1 3/4 Feet) long.
Weight: 15 Lbs.
Build: Long.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 65.
Attributes Bonuses: +2 P.S., +3 P.E., +2 I.Q. and +10 S.D.C.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial: Has 4 short, stubby fingers with large claws.
15 Bio-E for Full: Has 4 fingers and a opposable thumb. nEach finger has a large claw on it.
Biped: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Speech: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a long, triangular head with a pointed snout, a long flexible body, a long tail that is the length of the body, with Armadillo-like scales that runs from the top of the head and runs along the body and the upper portions of the limbs and the first quarter of the tail. Has stubby toes with large claws on the end.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Is more humanoid in appearance, but still has a long upper body, short legs (giving it a bowlegged appearance), short arms with smalln fingers, anamlistic head and large feet. The top of the head, shoulders and the back is covered in scales, while the front of the body is covered in short fur. Has a tail that is half (1/2) the length of the body.
10 Bio-E for Full: Looks fully human. Is very tall, lean and muscular with a small, pointed or button nose, small, pointed ears, sparkling, dark eyes, a winning smile and has what appears to be a bald spot that runs from the top of the head and runs down the back of the head, neck and down the back.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Claws.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Digging Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Digging.
5 Bio-E for Prehensile Tongue.
5 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
5 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 5, +15 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Brute Stength.
10 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 7, +40 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Claws.
-5 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And another Bear species for you all:

Bear: Hemicyon
Description: The Hemicyon is a species of Bears that looked like Dogs (or canines) and lived during the Miocene Epoch (from 23 to 5 Million Years ago). They lived in the plains of what would become Europe, Asia and North America. There is a debate going on as to whether or not the family that the Hemicyon belongs to (Hemicyonidae) is related in some way to the family that has the Bear-like Dogs family (the Amphicyonidae). It is a debate that is fairly strong.
But, with the advent of Gene-Tech and the E.G.G.'s being invented and put out into the public for purchase, some scientists decided that it would be interesting to recreate some of the Fauna of the ancient past. It was decided that the Hemicyon would be one of the species that would be brought back for study.
After a time, it waa found that the Hemicyon's were great guard and pack animals. At this point, some of the governments of various countries (namely China and Korea) decided that they would use these newly revived (ancient) animals to guard some of the more important military complexes.
But soon after most of the complexes had Kennels of the Hemicyon, the Crash happened, causing chaos, mutating animals, devestating humanity and releasing various experiments into the wilds of the world. After a time, one of the main military compounds in the area of central Korea, that had survived the Crash with most of the human personnel, started to send out patrols to forage for supplies and to see what the possible cause of the Crash was. During this time, the scientists of the Military compound found that their Guard animals (along with other animals in the area) were mutating. At this point, after it was found that the animals were gaining sentience and learning, the newly mutated animals were put to nuse in various ways in hopes that they could serve their human controllers/creaters to the full extint of thier abilities.
Size Level: 13.
Length: 5 Feet long.
Weight: 150 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 15.
Attributes Bonuses: +2D4 S.D.C., +1D6+4 P.S., Brute Strength, +4 P.E., + 6 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial. 10 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a long, thick and powerfully built snout on a large head, powerfully muscled neck, thin body, long limbs, thin shoulders and hips. Has small, rounded ears on top of the head, a short tail and thick fur covcering the body.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Looks more humanoid in appearance. Has a short, blunt muzzle, rounded head, ears are positioned more on the sides of the head, thick neck, slender, powerful body, long arms that are muscular in the upper portions while thin-looking lower limbs, legs that are made more for running. Has no tail and the body is still fur covered.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has a hairy body with a powerful build, almost canine-like features (I.E.: pointed slightly), slightly pointed ears, thick hair and beard with pearcing gray eyes. Has long, powerful-looking arms and legs, short fingers and toes.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Running Claws.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Sight (can be traded away for Colour Blindness and/or nearsightedness).
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biological Unlimited.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's a new species of Raccoon for you all:

Raccoon: Chapalmalania
Description: The Chapazlmalania is a prehistoric creature that's related to Raccoons and Coatis. It lived during the Pliocene (from 5.3 to 1.8 Million years ago) in what would become modern South America. It is thought that it's ancestors island-hopped that (at the time) consisted of Central America. When Central America finally rose from beneath the waves, other species of mammels migrated to South America which caused the Chapalmalania to go extinct after some 5 milion years of being one of the leaders of its ecological niche.
When Gene-Tech and the E.G.G.'s were finally released to the open market and the general public, the Chapalmalania was a species chosen to be brought back for general study. After a time, it was discovered by one scientist that they made good, albeit one of the more unusual, guard animals and coukld be used for different purposes.
When the Crash happened, many South American companies had aquired the Chapalmalania as guard animals at night. But, as people started to die and chaos ruled, some company hyeads decided thast it might be safer in compounds, sorrounded by various guard animals.
Size Level: 9.
Length: 4.9 Feet (1.5 Metres) Long.
Weight: 300-500 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +3 I.Q., +1D6 S.D.C., +1D6 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 P.E., +2 Spd.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large head with small eyes, small eays on either on top of the head, short muzzle, thick, muscular body, short legs and large arms, with a short furry tail. Has thick, gray fur with white patches covering his eyes.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Smaller and more humanoid in the general appearance. Has a definate snout, large head, heavy fur, short legs and massive build; might lean forwards while standing.
10 Bio-E for Full: Humanoid with light circles around small, dark eyes, button nose, small round ears, thick hair on the head, alot of body hair on arms, legs, chest and back, bushy eyebrows, powerful build and barrel chest; short, thick fingers. All the hair is a dark gray in colour.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Climbing Claws.
10 Bio-E for 1D8 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Razor-Sharp Nails (Easy to conceal).
15 Bio-5 for 2D4 damage Heavy Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Advanced Vision.
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Advanced Touch.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Taste.
10 Bio-E for Advanceed Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Affinity.
10 Bio-E for Extra Mental Endurance.
15 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Masked Face (had white patches around the eyes).
-10 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another mutant dinosaur for you folks:

Dinosaur (Iguanodont): Tenontosaurus
Description: The Tenontosaurus is a species of Iguanodont that lived during the Middle of the Cretaceous period (from 120 million to 100 Million years ago) in the woodlands of what would become North America. The Tenontosaurus is most well known because of the fact that it was the most prevailent meal of the respectably sized Raptor Deinonychus. It was also known because of it's long, muscular tail, which was suspended off of the ground by a network of specialized tendons (thus, giving it it's name). At first, the Tenontosaurus was considered to be part of the Hypsilophodont family, but the Hypsilophodonts aren't considered a family anymore. So this now means that the Tenontosaurus is considered to be a species of primitive Iguanodont.
With the advent of Gene-tech and the invention, and subsequent selling to the general public, of the E.G.G.'s, many scientists started to recreate various creatures to help further human knowledge of the ancient past. Due to it's large size (mainly because of the tail), it had to have enclosures that were bigger in length. At which point, it was decided that they would be allowed to roam in thier ancestral homelands. After a time, it was found that the meat from the Tenontosaurus was both very edible and highly nutritious for people to eat.
But, when the Crash happened and civilization collapsed, the Tenontosaurus were left to roam the great plains. As time wore on, and the animals were changing and civilization was slowly coming back, some of the herds joined up with the more peaceful Native American tribes for mutual protection. The Tenontosaurus provided the heavy labour and the strength, while the humans (and other mutant animals) provided both cunning and (in some cases) speed.
Length: 21-26 Feet (6.5-8 Metres) long.
Weight: 1-2 Tons

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +3 M.E., +3 M.A. and +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has four (4) fingers with the pinky diugit being opposable. Has a large spike-like claw in place of the thumb.
5 Bio-E for Full: Has four (4) fingers with a stub of a thumb that is semi-opposable.
Biped: Automatically Full: Is a functional quadruped. Is able to run, at high speeds, on two (2) legs, but can walk on all fours (4's) while browsing.
Looks: None: Has a short, narrow head with a parrot-like beak, the eyes are widely spaced and the nostrils are long and thin. The neck is long and extends to a barrel-chested Torso. The arms are short, while the hind limbs are long and powerful; well suited for running. Has a tail that is as long as the body, neck and head combined.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Long face with a short, Parrot-like beak and long nostril slits. Short, puny arms on narrow shoulders on an otherwise massive body. The legs are long and thickly muscled, and has a tail that is thick and is as long as 3/4's the length of the main body
20 Bio-E for Full: The nose dominates most of the face. The eyes are spaced wide apart, the mouth is wide with many tightly packed teeth. The lower body and legs are well muscled, while the shoulders and arms are delicate in contrast.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Thumb Claw.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing,
5 Bio-E for Extra Speed (Runner).
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 8, +20 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (This is Gut Fermentation Herbivory).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And one of two new Marine Reptiles:

Dinosaur (Marine Reptile): Eurhinosaurus
Description: The Eurhinosaurus is a species of Ichthyosaur and lived during the Early Jurassic (from 200 to 190 Million years ago) along the shores of what would become Europe (England, Germany, Benelux, France and Switzerland). The Eurhinosaurus stood out from other Marine Reptiles because its upper jaw was twice the length of its lower jaw and had teeth that were pointing sideways and sideways. It may have used this similar to how modern day Swordfish, Sailfish and Marlins use thier extended snouts,spearing or impaling prey and rival Eurhinosaurus.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the E.G.G.'s, many Marine Paleontologists decided that they would recreate the Eurhinosaurus (along with other ancient marine animals) for study and for possible uses in parks and aquariums. As time went on, some food producers discovered that the animals were edible, at which point, they started to be called "The Turkeys of the Ocean".
But when the Crash happened, some of the captive Eurhinosaurus managed to escape into the Mediterranean Sea and from there, they managed to get into the Atlantic Ocean. After a time, and as they gained more intelligence while gaining more in numbers, they joined with schools of Dolphins for mutual protection.
Size Level: 27.
Length: 88 Feet long.
Weight: 1,000 to 2,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: -3 I.Q., +4 P.E. +10 Spd. (Swim).

Human Features:
Hands: None:A pair of fins used for swimming.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Fins become "Lobe-Fins" or fins on the ends of limbs. Stronger, more developed, fins that branch apart at the end to form a non-opposable thumb.
10 Bio-E for Full.Fully developed arms. Fins branch apart in three (3) places to form fingers amd opposible thumb.
Biped: None: No legs, just a tail for swimming (and a pair of rear fins). Helpless on land unless alternative means of movement can be found. If the character has arms, then he will be able to drag himself on land at a Speed of 1. Can swim ten times (10x) faster then other mutants.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Legs develop out near the "base" of the tail (while still keeping the tail). Character can now function on land by running on all fours (4's), and will be most comfortable when on all fours (4's). Will only stand on hind legs when necassary.
10 Bio-E for Full: Character gains a fully developed set of legs. Equal to a human.
Looks: None: Has a long, sharp snout filled with small, pointed teeth, a small head with large, round eyes that are on the sides of the head and long, narrow nostrils. Has a long, tubular body with two (2) pairs of fins under the body, a long tail that ends in a large fan-like projection going up and down. Has a triangular Dorsal fin on the back.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more humanoid appearance. Snout is shorter by half with long, narrow nostrils where it connects to the head, large eyes that are more forward, a long, tubular body and a small rudder-like tail. Has a small bump on the back, which is a short dorsal fin.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a head that almost seems to meld with the body, a large nose, small mouth filled with small teeth. Slim body that's packed with muscle (giving the appearance of a swimmer), limbs thyat have an almost flat appearance to them. Has Large eyes, large nostrils and a small "hump" on the back.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 2D4+1 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6+2 damage Spear Beak.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Swim at 80%.
10 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
10 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Hearing.
10 Bio-E for Nightvision.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Dorsal Fin.
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Prey.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
president of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And the second of two new Marine Reptiles:

Dinosaur (Marine Reptile): Platecarpus
Description: The Platecarpus is a species of Mosasaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (from about 85 to 80 million years ago) in the oceans of what would become North America. They mainly moved through the water in a similar fashion similar to that of Sharks. It had many adaptations that made it different to other species of marine reptiles. Some adaptations allowed it to swim forward fast or the ability to reduce stress while swimming. The Platecarpus also had less robust teeth, meaning that it mainly fed on fish and/or squid.
With thee advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of E.G.G.'s, the Platecarpus is one of the few oceanic creatures that were brought back for study. During which, it was found that they were as aggressive and fearsome as Sharks, Aligators and Crocodiles. After a time, some governments decided to see if they could train the animals to help protect thier coastlines, with varying results. It was found that, upon smelling blood or creatures in panic, they started to go into a type of bloodlust, killing both thier handlers and the wounded creatures.
When the Crash happened and humaniy started to die off, all the while the animals started to change, the Platecarpus found that they were free of any sort of restraint. This, they found, was oddily electrifying in many ways. At which point, they escaped and started to prey on various newly intelligent creatures. Over time, as they started to gather in groups, they found that as some gained the ability to move on land, they began to send out parties to various coastal towns on raids. Once they raided the town of food, they then started to take slaves of the local population.
Length: 14 Feet long.
Weight: 800 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: Brute Strength, +8 P.S., +4 P.E., +5 Spd. (Swim).

Human Features:
5 Bio-E for Partial: Fins become "Lobe-Fins" or fins on the ends of limbs. Stronger, more developed, fins that branch apart at the end to form a non-opposable thumb.
10 Bio-E for Full.Fully developed arms. Fins branch apart in three (3) places to form fingers amd opposible thumb.
Biped: None: No legs, just a tail for swimming (and a pair of rear fins). Helpless on land unless alternative means of movement can be found. If the character has arms, then he will be able to drag himself on land at a Speed of 1. Can swim ten times (10x) faster then other mutants.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Legs develop out near the "base" of the tail (while still keeping the tail). Character can now function on land by running on all fours (4's), and will be most comfortable when on all fours (4's). Will only stand on hind legs when necassary.
10 Bio-E for Full: Character gains a fully developed set of legs. Equal to a human.
Looks: None: Has a long, thin head with a long snout that's filled with large teeth, has a pair of large nostrils that are half way along the snout, a short neck, a long, tubular body that's packed with muscles. Has short limbs with large, paddle-like feet and a tail that has a paddle-like projection on the end of it. Has eyes that are on the sides of the head.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a short, pointed snout, a long head with long, thin nostrils that are located where the head and snout meet, a short, thick neck attached to a long, tubular body, small shoulders and hips and short limbs. Has a small stub of a tail and eyes that are more forward facing.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a large, head with a large pointed nose and a prominant chin, a short neck, a thin, muscular appearance, giving it an almost swimmer-like physique. Has small arms and legs that end in wide hands and feet. Has large nostrils and beady eyes that seem to stare.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 2D6+3 damage Teeth.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Hold Breath.
5 Bio-E for Swimming at 80%.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet.
-15 Bio-E for Vestigial Aquatic Skin.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

[quote="Rathorc Lemenger"]And one of two new Marine Reptiles:

Dinosaur (Marine Reptile): Eurhinosaurus
Description: The Eurhinosaurus is a species of Ichthyosaur and lived during the Early Jurassic (from 200 to 190 Million years ago) along the shores of what would become Europe (England, Germany, Benelux, France and Switzerland). The Eurhinosaurus stood out from other Marine Reptiles because its upper jaw was twice the length of its lower jaw and had teeth that were pointing sideways and sideways.

When I read the description I immediately thought of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH6sE8RMUuU
It is now stuck in my head as the description of a Eurhinosaurus

The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

*sighs* I wouldn't exactly say THAT, Nate.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Anyway, I just finished three (3) new mutants for you folks. Here's the first:

Bird: Crowned Eagle
Description: The Crowned Eagle is a very large bird of prey that lives in Sub-Saharan Africa and the Eastern areas of Southern Africa. It is the only remaining member of it's family (the Genus Stephanoaetus) left alive. A second, related, species called the Malagasy Crowned Eagle (or Stephanoaetus Mahery) became extinct when Humans arrived on the island of Madagascar. The Crowned Eagle are similar species to Central and South America's Harpy Eagle. The Crowned Eagle is a species that is threated in the wild due to deforestation from clear-cutting. There are only a few places that are outside of Africa, where it is legal to breed this beautiful bird.
When Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s came into the public domain, some ecologists started to clone/recreate the Crowned Eagle in order to release them into the wilds, thus raising the species to manageable and healthy levels. Once the species gained a high population level without interefearance, scientists started to watch the birds in order to make sure that they don't decline.
But, then the Crash happened, and the birds somehow managed to adapt very quickly and to grow quickly. As timme went on, and the bird were mutating (like all other creatures), they started to form colonies and inhabited large areas of land that included some cities in the area. Once some of the colonies were large enough, they sent out excursions to explore the wider world. During some excursions into the Middle East and Asia, some of the scouts encountered the Ganeshi and other civilizations.
Size Level: 4.
Length: 80 to 99 Centimetres (31 to 39 Inches) Long, Wingspan is 5' to 5' 9" (1.51 to 1.81 Metres).
Weight: Female: 7 Lbs 0.9 Oz to 10 Lbs 6 Oz (3.2 to 4.7 Kg). Male: 5 Lbs 10 Oz to 9 Lbs 1 Oz (2.55 Kg to 4.12 Kg).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 55.
Attributes Bonuses: +6 P.S., +2 P.P. and + 3 P.B.

Human Features:
Wings: Unless the character buys Extra Limbs to get a pair of human arms and legs (full), the mutant can only get hands on its leathery wings.
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
20 Bio-E for Extra Limbs, a set of fully developed arms and hands.
Biped: Automatically Full.
Looks: None: Has large wings (may or may NOT work), a sharp, curved beak, eyes on the side of the head, Feathers that are dark with lighter colours throughout, a long body with tail feathers and skinny legs that end in taloned feet. Has a crest, or crown, of feathers on the top of the head that projects backwards.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Has wings (may or may NOT work), a small beak, large, roundeyes, a feathered body, thin bird-like legs and feet. Can take Talons for the hands and feet.
10 Bio-E for Full: Thick, feathered hair on the head, light body hair on the body (none on the legs), sparkling eyes that are golden in colour, sharp facial features, hawkish nose or pointed chin, , powerful upper body, thin human legs, but still has wings and tail. Can NOT take Talons or Beak. See Vestigial Disadvantages for NO Wings at all.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons (on feet only).
5 Bio-E for 3D4 damage Beak.
10 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Razor Fingernails.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Talons (on the hands)
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons (on the feet).
10 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Beak.
15 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Talons (on the hands).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Brute Strength.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
5 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Endurance.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Smell.
15 Bio-E for Soaring Flight.
20 Bio-E for Raptor Flight.
20 Bio-E for Silent Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings.
-20 Bio-E for NO Bird Tails or Wings.
-25 Bio-E for NO Wings, but has a Vestigial Tail.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's the second of the three:

Dinosaur (Pachycephalosaur): Homalocephalosaur
Description: The Homalocephalosaur is a species of Pachycephalosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (80 million to 70 million years ago) in the woodlands of what would become Mongolia. It is hotily debated as to whether the Homalocephalosaur was its own species or if it was a juvenile of the Pachycephalosaur species Prenocephale.
With the advent of Gene-Tech, the E.G.G.'s and the ability of the general public to create new "pets" for thier families, Paleontologists decided to settle various debates. The Homalocephalosaur was one such debate and it was found that it was its own seperate species. Some of the specimens, after the various tests were completed and the arguements and debates were settled, were gathered together into small clusters and put together in large zoo-like enclosures. The scientists that kept watch over them and encouraged the groups to start mating so they could be documented.
When the Crash happened, the enclosed animals began to change and to mutate, gaining sentience. The ones that were located in large preserves managed to survive the after effects of what was happening in Asia. The members of the clusters decided that it would be best to stay where they were, and some even sent out scouts to the outside world after a time, to see what was happening.
Size Level: 10.
Length: 6 Feet (1.8 Metres) long.
Weight: 100 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 5.
Attributes Bonuses: +1 M.A., +2 M.E., +2 P.E., +1 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 5 Bio-E for Partial: Has five (5) fingers.
10 Bio-E for Full: Has four (4) fingers and an opposable thumb.
Looks: None: The top of the skull is semi-flat that extend down most of the front of the skull, also has small horns above the nostrils. The eyes are spaced widely and the nostrils are small holes above the mouth. The mouth is small, lined with many, small, sharp teeth and a slight overbite. The upper body is narrow and the forelimbs are small and end in five finger clawed hands. The lower body is wide, with muscular legs and has a long, stiff tail that is 1 1/4 times the length of the body.
10 Bio-E for Partial: The head is flat on the front/forehead. The eyes are spread apart and the nose is small, above a wide mouth. The horns above the nose are now nothing more then bumps. The arms are short, while the legs are long and powerful. Has a stiff, muscular tail that's as lng as the legs.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a thin head, with a flat area that runs from the forehead and down the nose, making the whole face look flat when seen from face on. The nose is small and sits above a wide mouth. The upper body is slightly built with small shoulders, thin, small arms and is in strange contrast t the loweer body, which is heavily built with thick, muscular hips and muscular legs.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bird Talons on the hands.
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Running Claws on the feet.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bony Skull. This also acts as a natural helmet that provides the head with A.R.: 9, and +15 S.D.C.
15 Bio-E for Ram Designed Skeleton: This is a special adaptation of the skull, spine, tail and hip structures for delivering crushing blows, using the whole body as a battering ram. The body must be held parallel to the ground in order for the interlocking skeletal structure to work. In combat, head butts do 3D6 damage. With a running start, the head butts do 6D6 damage and the character is +8 to roll with impact. This adaptation requires a full sized tail that is the length of the body with its special mesh of interwoven tendons.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Leaping: Standard.
10 Bio-E for Righting Reflex.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (This is Gut nFermentation Herbivory).
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Skull Dome (This negates taking both the Bony Skull and the Ram Designed Skeleton from above. The skull is simply too brittle to take such impacts.)
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (This negates taking the Ram Designed Skeleton from above. This tail is an integral part of the steering an shock absorption.)

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And here's the third of the three:

Dinosaur (Stegosauroid): Kentrosaurus
Description: The Kentrosaurus is an extinct species of Stegosaur that lived during the Late Jurassic (from 155 to 150 Million years ago) in the forests of what would become the East Africa. Various studies were shown that, even though the Kentrosaurus wasn't the smartest of dinosaurs (being even more dumb then the later Stegosaur), it could swing its spiked tail at high speeds which gave it the ability to penetrates the thick skin of any predator that thoughyt to make lunch of it.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the creation of the E.G.G.'s, scientists decided that they could study various live specimens from the ancient past. The Kentrosurus was one of the many species that were recreated for the studies. Some of the specimens were sent to the new park that was being created, called MesozoicLand, while others were sent to various other parks and preserves that were located throughout Africa. Some mayor for small towns and cities purchased some in order to help with various civic duties (I.E. farming and construction).
But when the Crash happened and civilization collapsed, some of the Kentrosaurus that wer on the continants managed to escape into the wilds. While there, some managed to find other members of thier species and formed herds. After the chaos settled down, some of the herds managed to find places where they can form small towns and villages. Other herds continued to migrate and slowly became nomads and gypsies.
Size Level: 17.
Length: 16 Feet long (4.5 Metres).
Weight: 2 Tons.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: Brute Strength, +2 P.S., +2 P.E., -3 I.Q., -4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial: Has five (5) fingers.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has four (4) fingers.
Biped: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 15 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Has a small, narrow, pointed head with eyes that are set on extreme opposite sides. The mouth is a narrow beak with small cheek teeth. The neck tapers into the large, Elephantine body. The torso has large dorsal Osteoderms that are arranged in pairs, angled slightly out from the body and end above the hip area. The forelimbs are nearly half as long as the hind limbs and end in hoofed tipped hands with five (5) digits, while the hind limbs have only three (3) hoof-like digits. The tail is as long as the body, with large spikes running the length and ends in a pair of large spikes. Also has one (1) large spike on each shoulder.
10 Bio-E for Partial: The face is long and narrow with huge nostrils. The mouth is small and the jaw tapers into the neck. The torso ismassive and slightly humpbacked. The legs are short and stocky, while the arms are even shorter and heavily muscled. Has a short tail that's as long as the arms.
20 Bio-E for Full: The character has a narrow, flat face with a narrow nose, widely spaced eyes and a small mouth. The neck is thick, as is the body, especially in the lower torso. The legs are thick, while thearms are noticeably short, both of which are heavily muscled.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Beak.
5 Bio-E for 2D4+2 damage Hoofed Hands.
10 Bio-E for 2D6+3 damage Hoofed Feet.
10 Bio-E for Extra Limb: 3D6 damage Spiked Tail (Use as an Extra Attack per Melee Round. This is a swipe with the Tail Spikes).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Spikes: These start out above the hips and run down the tail.
15 Bio-E for Extra Limb: 5D6+2 damage Spiked Tail (Use as an Extra Attack per Melee Round. This is a swipe with the Tail Spikes).
15 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Shoulder Spikes: Has a large spike on each shoulder.

Mutant Animal Powers:
10 Bio-E for Temperature Regulation Osteoderms: The character has a resistance to adverse climate effects, granting a resistance to Hyperthermia and heat related illness. It also grants a +10% to Intimidation.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (This is a Gastrolithic Herbivory).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Tail (This negates taking the Spiked Tail above).
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Osteoderms (This negates taking the Temperature Regulation Osteoderms above).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

The description of the second of the three of your most recent additions seems to read a bit choppy, as if you started one thought and then rephrased the sentence but left the original starting sentence fragment. The grammar seems bad, even for you, Rathorc. You might want to edit it a bit.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, I guess it would seem that way, but I basically wanted to leave it open for more interpretation for players and GM's. Plus, I generally had limited info to play with for it so that's why I did what I did. Also, when I looked up pictures for it, the creature had a flatish head.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I was referring to the following sentence fragment which reads unclearly:
Rathorc Lemenger wrote:With the advent of Gene-Tech, the E.G.G.'s and the ability of the general public to create new "pets" for thier families.
I have no idea what you are referring to otherwise.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

*Chuckles nervously* Sorry, I didn't notice that slip. Sorry. But consider it fixed.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:*Chuckles nervously* Sorry, I didn't notice that slip. Sorry. But consider it fixed.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Thank you. I would not normally comment if I thought it was simply me misreading the material, but there was no was of reading it logically for me to make any sense out of it as you had written it.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

N\o worries. All that happened was that I miss-put some things without realizing it.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's a new creature/mutant for you all:

Cerro Azul Monster
Description: The Cerro Azul Monster (Also known as the Panama Monster or the Blue Stream Monster) is a hairless, blind creature that was found, when it had come out of a large cave and attacked a group of teenagers (who then killed it), near the small town of Cerro Azul, Panama. After killing the creature in self defence, the teenagers procceeded to take pictures of it. They then proceeded to then give the pictures to Telemetro, a Panamanian television station.
The story of the incident (along with the pictures of the creature) began to circulate around the world. It then began to be compaired to another mysterious creature which was called the Montauk Monster. There was a large amount of speculation about the creature, including a hairless Sloth, an Alien species or a creature that was new to science.
Size Level: 5.
Length: Up to 28 Inches (72 Cm).
Weight: Up to 20 Lbs (9 Kg).

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 20.
Attributes Bonuses: +2 P.S., -5 P.B., -3 I.Q.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically None: Has short, stubby fingers with large claws.
Biped: Automatically None: Walks on four (4) limbs.
Speech: Automatically None: Communicates through Growls and hisses.
Looks: Automatically None & Wierd: Has a large, thick body that is completely hairless and was rubbery to the touch, long, thin limbs that end in large claws, a small head with a blunt snout on a skinny neck, small eyes, small ears and a snub nose.

Natural Weapons:
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
20 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Claws.
-10 Bio-E for Colour Blindness.
-10 Bio-E for Nearsightedness.
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.
-5 Bio-E for Nocturnal.

(P.s.: I had very limited info to play with when I created this one. I'm sorry if it's not up to par with my other creations.)

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:(P.s.: I had very limited info to play with when I created this one. I'm sorry if it's not up to par with my other creations.).

You run into that problem a lot when you're trying to produce hard stats for cryptids, so no worries.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

ever try Santa's raindeer as mutations?
howdey folks!!!!!!!!
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, Abe, I try to avoid doing Santa'a Raindeer as I possibly can.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
abe
Hero

Unread post by abe »

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Well, Abe, I try to avoid doing Santa'a Raindeer as I possibly can.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

oh,ok.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Although, as a side note, I have increased the list of mutant animals that I'm doing to include new prehistoric whale mutants. I'm also planning on trying to do some ancient civilisations for the AtB2 world that have been "resurrected" based on studies that the mutant animals (and surviving humans) have read about and studied.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well, it's ben a bit since I last posted. So here's the first of three new mutants:

Chalicothere: Moropus
Description: The Moropus is an extinct species of animal that lived that lived during the Early to Middle portions of the Miocene (from 23.0 to 13.6 Million years ago) and are what is called Odd-Toed Ungulates. They lived on the plains of what would become North America. They were also distantly related to Horses, Rhinoceros and Tapirs and are bigger then Chalicotherium. There were a total of 6 sub-species of Moropus.
With the advent of Gene-Tech and the invention of the E.G.G.'s, it was decided that scientist would look into the possibility of new food scources. After some research and studies, it was found that the Moropus were found to be very delicious and was high in nutrition. At which point, various companies started to recreate Moropus and created large farms in order to keep the new "Livestock" and produce food out of them like cattle.
After a time, and several large farms were built and started to produce food, the Crash happened. At which point, some employees from the farms that were closest to each other started to band together and either formed clans of nomads that used the Moropus (who were mutating) as either riding animals or as herd animals that would be used for food. While other Moropus managed to escape the farms. After a time, the escaped Moropus started to wage battles to save the Moropus that were being used by the Nomadic farm hands.
Length: Up to 10 Feet long.
Weight: Up to 1,000 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +4 P.S., Brute Strength, +2 P.E., -3 Spd., +1 I.Q.

Human Features:
Looks: None: Has a large head with a large, thick muzzle that is Horse-like in appearance, small ears on top of the head and eyes that are positioned on either side of the head. Has a long neck, a large, thick body and large, muscular limbs with stubby toes that end in large claws. Although the front limbs are longer/bigger then the hind limbs Has a small tail. Has short fur that is golden brown over the back and the tops of the limbs and is white on the stomach and the inner portions of the limbs.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a large head with a blunt snout, a thick, long neck, a thick, muscular body with thick limbs (the upper arms are shorter then the fore arms) that end in small toes and large claws. The arms/fore limbs are longer then the rear limbs/legs, although the arms are a bit shorter in appearance the before. The ears are morerounded and positioned more on the sides of the head and the eyes are more forward facing the before.
15 Bio-E for Full: Has a more humanoid appearance. Has a large head with a wide mouth, a large, blunt nose, eyes are facing forward and the ears are positioned in the same place as a normal humans (even though they are still slightly pointed). Has a thick neck that's longer then normal, a large tubular body, large arms and legs that are thickly muscled. Has thin shoulders and wide hips. Has white chest hair and blond hair on the top of the head.

Natural Weapons:
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Claws.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour (Thick Skin): A.R.: 7, +20 S.D.C.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Strength.
15 Bio-E for Extra Intelligence Quotient.
15 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
15 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour (Thick Skin): A.R.: 10, +35 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-5 Bio-E for Vestigial Ears: Move on their own and are positioned on the top of the head.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Claws.
-10 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Last edited by Rathorc Lemenger on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Followed by the second:

Dinosaur (Ceratopsian): Diabloceratops
Description: The Diabloceratops is a species of Ceratopsian Dinosaur that lived during the Late Cretaceous (85 Million years ago) in the woodlands of what would become North America. It was first discovered back in 2002 (but was only just announced to the general public) and it is thought to be a Ceratopsian "Missing Link" between smaller horned dinosaurs of the Early Cretaceous and more "advanced" Ceratopsian forms like the Triceratops and the Centrosaurus. The name Diabloceratops is Greek for "Devil-Horned Face" and refrences the fact that it had a pair of upwards and sideways curving horns on the back of its frill.
With the advent of Gene-tech and the mass producing and selling of the E.G.G.'s to the general civilian populace, some scientists started to clone and study the Diabloceratops, in hopes that they can possibly fill in some niche's. After a time, the majority of the Diabloceratops were sent to the island theme park MezosoicLand.
But, when the Crash happened and animals were mutating across the globe, some members of the Diabloceratops managed to escpe from thier enclosures and then the island, making thier way by various flotation devices (such as logs and loose boats that were then let loose) to the mainland.
Size Level: 22.
Length: Up to 25 feet.
Weight: Up to 2 Tons.
Build: Short.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: +2 M.A., +2 M.E., Brute Strength, +2 P.S., +4 P.E.

Human Features:
Hands: 10 Bio-E for Partial: Develops 5 (five) fingers.
20 Bio-E for Full: Develops 4 (four) fingers and an opposable thumb.
Biped: 10 Bio-E for Partial. 20 Bio-E for Full.
Looks: None: Huge, thick, frilled skull. The frill extends from the base of the skull up and out and is twice as long as long as the skull. The face has a short beak, with small eyes set high and spaced far apart on the head. The nostrils are situated on top of the beak. The body is massive and round with huge, but short, limbs. The fingers and toes are extremely short and thick and end in tough, horn-covered Claws. Has a tail that's half as long as the body.
10 Bio-E for Partial: The skull is bony with small eyes under a heavy brow with a wide, sharp, bony nose. The body is short, thick and wide with proportional limbs. Has a short, thick tail that barely reaches the ground. The hands, feet and figers are fat and stubby with dense fingernails.
20 Bio-E for Full: Beady eyes are set in a snouted face. Short, thick body and limbs. The hands and feet are extremely pudgy and have thick nails.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Hooked Beak.
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Frill Supported Hooked Beak (requires either Human Looks: Partial or None).
10 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Forehead Horns (pointed outwards to the sides).
15 Bio-E for 3D6 damage Horn Projections and Neck Shield: Acts as a natural helmet that provides the head and neck an A.R.: 17 and +45 S.D.C.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +40 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (This is Gastrolithic Herbivory).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Horns (Negates taking Horns from above).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

And the third mutant:

Dinosaur (Theropod): Baryonyx
Description: The Baryonyx is a species of theropod dinosaur that lived during the Early Cretaceous (from 130 to 125 Million years ago) and lived along rivers and lakes of what would become Western Europe. It is thought that the Baryonyx speared Fish with it's large claws in the same way that modern Bears do. It is one of the few species of Dinosaur that eats Fish and has adaptations that allows it to do so.
With the advent of Gene-tech and the creation of (and sub-sequent release to the general public of) the E.G.G.'s, many creatures were brought back from the other side of extinction. This included dinosaurs, both popular and unique species, like the Baryonyx. The Baryonyx is one of the few species of dinosaur that was unique enough to be recreated and studied. Some members of this species, after being studied were released into large parks and enclosures in order to be used as tourist attractions. The largest population of which lived in MesozoicLand.
But when the Crash happened and chaos reigned across the planet, many of the Baryonyx (along with other animals) started to mutate and escaped thier enclosures and areas of habitation. Eventually, they became the pirates and fishermen of the sea's and ocean's around MesozoicLand.
Length: 30 Feet long.
Weight: 2 Tons.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Attributes Bonuses: Brute Strength, +8 P.S., +4 P.P., +3 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has three (3) digits per hand, one of which is opposable. 5 Bio-E for Full: Has three (3) fingers and a thumb.
Looks: None: Has a large, Crocodile-like snout, small eyes and no external ears. Thin body with wide hips, a long, straight neck, the hands and feet end with three (3) clawed digits, one of which has a bigger claw then the others on each hand. Has a rigid tail that is as long as the body.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a definite Crocodile-like snout, eyes are small and beady, has no external ears. The neck is slightly long atop of a rounded body while the arms are long and protrude from the sides of the torso. The legs are long and skinny and the character has a long, whip-like tail that is as long as the legs.
20 Bio-E for Full: A long, narrow head atop a thin neck. The eyes are small while the nose is long and thin. The body, arms and legs are long and lean with slightly rounded hips. The hands and feet are long and thin with the thumb being longer then the rest of the fingers.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 2D4 damage Teeth.
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Running Claws (on the Feet).
5 Bio-E for 2D6 damage Bird of Prey Talons (on the Hands).
10 Bio-E for 3D6+3 damage Teeth.
10 Bio-E for 23D6 damage Thumb Claw.

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Nightvision.
5 Bio-E for Internal Compass.
5 Bio-E for Hold Breath.
10 Bio-E for Beastly Strengh.
10 Bio-E for Extra Speed.
15 Bio-E for Predator Burst.
20 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 11, +40 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Musk Glands.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Here's another mutant for you all:

Fish: Ayu
Description: The Ayu is a species of Fish that is a relative of Smelts. They live in rivers, lakes and coastal waters of Hokkaido, in Japan, the Korean Peninsula, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. There are 3 sub-speciea of the Ayu that live throughout Asia. It is a highly territorial species, not tollerating any other members of thier species. They are Omnivores, feeding on Algae, Crustaceans, Insects, Sponges and Worms.
When the Crash happened, and the animals started to mutate, the Ayu (as the mutation settled down) became sailors of some of the newly created nations throughout Asia.
Size Level: 2.
Length: Up to 30 Cm.
Weight: Up to 3 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 70.
Attributes Bonuses: None.

Human Features:
5 Bio-E for Partial: Fins under the tail develop into a pair of legs. Character can now function on land by running on all fours (4's), and will be most comfortable when on all fours (4's). Will only stand on hind legs when necessary.
Looks: None: Has huge eyes on the sides of the head, large mouth, shiny scales, a long, thin body, has two fins on the back. chest and stomach. Is yellow on the head, fins and on the tail fins. Is silver on the rest of the body.
5 Bio-E for Partial: Develops a humanoid body structure. Facial features are still very fish-like, with round, dark eyes, large mouth, and a pair of nostrils for a nose. Still covered iin scales and has webbed hands and feet.
10 Bio-E for Full: Large eyes, big lips and a button nose. Teeth are small and pointed and has rough scales with no body hair. Has a lean, powerful body.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bite.

Mutant Animal Powers:
Automatically gets Aquatic Swimming at 80%.
5 Bio-E for Water Breathing.
5 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
10 Bio-E for Advanced Vision.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Reptile Brain: Predator.
-5 Bio-E for Webbed Hands and Feet (only if character has Hands AND Feet).
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore.
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Temperature Sensitivity.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Vestigial Skin.
-15 Bio-E for Aquatic Respiratory System.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
The Oh So Amazing Nate
Hero

Rathorc Lemenger wrote:Chalicothere: Moropus
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Strength.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Quotient.
15 Bio-E for Beastly Strength.
15 Bio-E for Medium Natural Body Armour (Thick Skin): A.R.: 10, +35 S.D.C.
20 Bio-E for Crushing Strength.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,

The one I have marked, what's that supposed to be? Extra Intelligence Quotient? Nah, cause you didn't give it an IQ attribute bonus. Extra Physical Speed? Maybe, but I'm not sure.

Thanks for the new mutants Rathorc.

The Oh So Amazing Nate!

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Sorry, it was supposed to be Intelligence Quotient.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Also, here's another mutant for you all:

Dinosaur (Heterodontosaur): Fruitadens
Description: The Fruitadens are an extinct species that lived during the Late Jurassic (150 Million years ago). They lived in the woodlands of what would become Colorado in the United States. It is one of the smallest known Ornithopod species of Dinosaur, and is compared to other small Dinosaurs (outside of ancient Birds). Paleontologists found that the Fruitadens were more closely related to Heterodontosaurus then to Echinodon (which was closer to the Fruitadens in time periods).
With the Advent of Gene-tech, some Paleontologists decided that they would clone the dinosaur in order to figuree out how long they lived and how they acted. After awhile, it was found that they were very doocile in captivity and could be trained and bred to become pets.
But then the Crash happened, allowing a large number of Fruitadens to escape into the wild, where they started to reproduce in large numbers. Eventually, the non-sentient members became known as "Reptilian Rats". This was due to the large numbers and the fact that they tended to spread diseases.
Size Level: 3.
Length: About 2 Feet Long.
Weight: 1 to 2 Lbs.

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 60.
Attributes Bonuses: +2 M.A., +2 M.E., +4 Spd.

Human Features:
Hands: Automatically Partial: Has five (5) fingered hands, two (2) of which are stubby (the pinky and ring finger).
5 Bio-E for Full: Develops fully functional hands with four (4) fingers and a fully opposable thumb.
Looks: None: medium-sized head with a sharp, pointed, Bird-like beak, beady eyes that are spaced widely apart and nostrils that are in front of the head, just before the beak starts. The upper body is narrow and the fore-limbs are small with 5 finger claw tipped hands (two of the fingers are smaller then the others). The lower body is wide with muscular legs and a long, stiff tail that's as long as the body. Has thin, hair-like fibres that runs down the back and the tail.
10 Bio-E for Partial: Has a more rounded head with small, beady eyes and a short, blunt snout with a flat beak.. The body is skinny with short arms, while the legs are long, muscular and powerful, ending in Bird-le feet. Has a stiff, muscular tail that's as long as the legs. Still has thin, hair-like fibres that runs the lenth of the body.
20 Bio-E for Full: Has a round head with a long chin, large eyes and a flat nose atop a long, thin neck. Has a skinny body but long, powerful legs and wide hips. The fingers and toes are long and thin. Has a hairy back.

Natural Weapons:
5 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Beak.
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Running Claws (on the feet).
5 Bio-E for 1D6 damage Bird of Prey Talons (on the hands).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Extraordinary Speed.
10 Bio-E for Light Natural Body Armour: A.R.: 9, +15 S.D.C.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-5 Bio-E for Diet: Herbivore (this is Gut Fermentation Herbivory).
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Ah! Jurassic disease vectors. Great for those overnight sleepovers!

Come to think of it, maybe we should add a new Disadvantage for mutants: Disease Vector. The mutant is personally pretty resilient to disease, but has a predisposition towards being a carrier of certain pathogens, with the number of points for the Disadvantage being higher for more virulent/easily transmitted/serious illnesses.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero

Well folks, I've got 6 new mutants for you all to enjoy. Here's the first:
Bird: Accentor
Description: The Accentor is a family of Birds that is common to the Mountainous regions of Europe and Asia. This family also includes the Dunnock and the Japanese Accentor (which live in Lowland areas). They aren't really migratory, but will leave the coldest regions of thier range in Winter. They are generally thought to be related to Thrushes or Warblers, even though they look (superficially) to Sparrows. They have a diet of ground-dwelling Insects during the summer and is augmented by seeds and berries during the winter. They also tend to swallow grit and sand to help thier stomachs break up seeds. There are a total number of 13 member species in this family.
The species of Accentor that generally live in mountainous regions live high above the treeline, but below the snowline. Accentors spend the majority of their time in undergrowth andeven when flushed, stay low to the ground until reaching cover.
Size Level: 1.
Length: Up to 18 Cm.
Weight: Up to 35 Grams.
Build: Medium

Mutant Changes & Costs:
Total Bio-E: 80.
Attributes Bonuses: +6 to Spd. and +2 to P.B.

Human Features:
Wings: Unless the character buys Extra Limbs to get a pair of human arms and legs (full), the mutant can only get hands on its leathery wings.
Hands:: 5 Bio-E for Partial, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
10 Bio-E for Full, at the end of the wings (applicable even with arms and hands)
20 Bio-E for Extra Limbs, a set of fully developed arms and hands.
Looks: None: Has a beaked head, round eyes on the sides, an oval body with thin, scaly legs, long tail feathers, barrel-chested and bird feet. Feather colouration tends to vary.
5 Bio-E for Partial: A humanoid with feather covered wings and body (which are in the same colouration as before), a small beak, a thick neck, rounded body, thin legs and large, bird-like feet.
10 Bio-E for Full: A winged humanoid with a barrel-chest, slim legs, a round head, a pointed or hooked nose, round eyes and small feathers (which are in the same colouration as before) that take the place of hair.

Natural Weapons:
Beak and Talons are NOT available to characters with "Full" Looks.
5 Bio-E for a small, thin Beak that does 1D6 damage.
10 Bio-E for 1D4 damage Talons (feet only).

Mutant Animal Powers:
5 Bio-E for Glide.
10 Bio-E for Extra Physical Beauty.
15 Bio-E for Extra Physical Prowess.
15 Bio-E for Basic Flight.
30 Bio-E for Acrobatic Flight.
40 Bio-E for Silent Flight.

Vestigial Disadvantages:
-10 Bio-E for Prey Eyes.
-10 Bio-E for Vestigial Wings that do NOT work (not available with Flight or Glide). All mutant birds of this type have wings, even if they ARE useless.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics unlimited.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”