UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Jason posted he has recived permison for an UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook. I look forward to seeing what this has.

Fom the halls of Montezuma...

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
tobefrnk
Adventurer

Re: UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook

Unread post by tobefrnk »

Well that got my attention.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Very cool! I know several people who'll want this book aside from me.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
green.nova343
Adventurer

Unread post by green.nova343 »

awww, man!!!!

I want one now!

*looks for his Gideon voodoo doll to use as a focus*
Chris0013
Hero

Unread post by Chris0013 »

Will we get new mecha of some sort??? I mean with how tightly HG is with the property these days it could wind up being a re-write of the RDF field manual with no new toys...just some scenarios.
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
tobefrnk
Adventurer

Unread post by tobefrnk »

Chris0013 wrote:Will we get new mecha of some sort??? I mean with how tightly HG is with the property these days it could wind up being a re-write of the RDF field manual with no new toys...just some scenarios.

Just scenarios wouldn't be too bad. It would flesh out more of the Pioneer mission and then there is what Gideon teased us with...

Gideon wrote:Just to let you all know, I got the go ahead on the UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook. I think you're going to enjoy it. Here's a little something to whet your whistle. Think, AC-130...in space...with lasers...

Looks like he's going to try and give us some new toys. Currently there is nothing like the AC-130 gunship in Robotech. I'm thinking modified Horizonts.
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

A few Marine specific VT pilot MOS's would be nice......oh wait I made a few already.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

What I would like to see is some marine surface troop/equipment transports. Other then the Horizon-T.
Maybe something like the Titan transport wings.

Also some more of the heavy weapons, like LAW/RPG varients and such.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
MikelAmroni
Hero

Unread post by MikelAmroni »

It might be cool to see earlier version Cyclone variants, if Harmony Gold would approve them. Power Armor suits would also be cool. Heavy weapons and ways UEEF marines can take out larger opponents. But more than all of that, I'd love to see mention of the war versus the Regent, and some mention of the Sentinels. Not canon changing stuff - only go with the information put into the Prelude to the Shadow Chronicles, but stats for the Sentinels Aliens presented, perhaps some updated Haydonite stuff.

But that is all likely a pipe dream of mine. Le sigh. Oh well, here's hoping anyway.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)

ImageImage
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

I think the next book is UEEF Marines Sourcebook. I am actually a bit saddened by this, for the New Generation didn't get nearly as much love as I'd hope.

But when you get excited about a project, that's the one you want to work on. And with Marker coming off the rungs of Warpath: Urban Jungle - it makes sense he'd go for a similar project to work on.
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Wow...this means..NEW material!
(jumps up and down in glee)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

From what I read in the new press release, the UEEF Marines book will probably be out by August/September, with New Generation/Mospeada either September or October. The Spaceships book is supposed to be December (probably next year).
They can't see me...Right!?
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Arnie100 wrote:From what I read in the new press release, the UEEF Marines book will probably be out by August/September, with New Generation/Mospeada either September or October. The Spaceships book is supposed to be December (probably next year).

Maybe Aug/sept of next year, unless both the writer and PB do things "post haste", then it might see the light of day about nov-dec.

the usual delay from inital public scedualing is between 1-3 months. IF!, it gets out near on time.

However, myreaction is sort of like taal's....
taalismn wrote:Wow...this means..NEW material!
(jumps up and down in glee)
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Chris0013
Hero

Would love some new cyclone art....more than just the static shots in Shadow Chronicles...some action shots and some shots of cyclones with different weapons...the light with the GR-97, EP-40, EP-37 and the battler with the RL-6.
I know it is a little extreme to advocate the death penalty for stupidity...but can't we just remove all the warning labels and let nature take it's course???
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

What I'd like? An actual statement in the Tv series that this organization exists. I'd also like an explanation from Tommy Yune of why the Tv series says Army (right from Scott Bernard's mouth) instead of Marines. Yea, I'd like that alot.
Arnie100
Knight

Here we go again...
Lt Gargoyle
Champion
Comment: Well men if we're going to die, then let us die with honor.

Unread post by Lt Gargoyle »

Well I am just excited to be getting new material for my favorite RPG. I would prefer the New Generation first. But it does not matter since I am getting New stuff. :D
Well men if we are destine to die, let us die with honor

If all of your wishes are granted then many of your dreams will be destroyed.

The final form of a person character lies in their own hands

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I'd prefer to see the New Generation sourcebook first as well, but even in the old line we ended up with the RDF Manual and the Zentraedi books before Southern Cross and New Generation so there's not much surprise. Besides, HG has to plug the "ongoing" merchandise of TSC.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
taalismn
Priest

Exactly...so why not flesh out the services we DON'T see? Give some of the background that the RDF Guide and StrikeForce did so well? Show that the Robotech franchise is not just 'we'll redo the old stuff for the benefit of our old fan base who's gotten wise', but the new folks...
Besides...they've locked in the USMC roleplayer community with a Marine-centric book :D
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

taalismn wrote:Exactly...so why not flesh out the services we DON'T see? Give some of the background that the RDF Guide and StrikeForce did so well? Show that the Robotech franchise is not just 'we'll redo the old stuff for the benefit of our old fan base who's gotten wise', but the new folks...
Besides...they've locked in the USMC role-player community with a Marine-centric book :D

Because that is too seance-able Taalisman, to fill out the uncovered parts of the timeline.

Yes, the the undefined parts are the parts I'm interested in seeing covered. Or at least given a more detailed timeline (*mutters*<of the sentinels campaign>) to build our adventures around.
Arnie100
Knight

Most definetely! Still, I AM curious to see what's in this MARINE sourcebook!! Maybe upgraded destroids or new battloids?? Maybe even a hovertank for Marines!?
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Arnie100 wrote:Most definetely! Still, I AM curious to see what's in this MARINE sourcebook!! Maybe upgraded destroids or new battloids?? Maybe even a hovertank for Marines!?

Be nice to see the old REF destriods.....as for a UEEF Marine VHT I can see it just having a different weapons fit then the ASC varient and be optimized for deployment in space so as to not need an add-on space package.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
MikelAmroni
Hero

Yeah, the VHT definately fits the rapid deployment style of the UEEF marines, but then again, so does the Silverback and Cyclones. Personally I'd also love an official Beta Variant that can be used to drop a marine squad instead of bombs. No matter how fast their normal transports are, a Alpha/Beta pair is faster. So surgical strikes with limited personnel could be dropped faster with a beta plug in bay. Several of us have done this for our games (Tiree did it for the Play by post over at Explorer's unlimited and it was really cool). and it just makes sense. Granted a dedicated transport does as well - and I am happy to see it.
"Be strong and do as you will. The swords of others will set you your limits." (Marauders of Gor, p.10)

ImageImage
taalismn
Priest

Shawn Merrow wrote:Jason posted he has recived permison for an UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook. I look forward to seeing what this has.

...To the Shores of Optera....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

i hope the make NEW OCC and power Armour mecha as well as other prototype cyclone that i saw wayyyyy back in the day of MODEPOSA , as well as L.A.W nd other vehicles military one

or a history across era from Macross ,to ASC era to UEEF leaving and later when Marine come back
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

MikelAmroni wrote:So surgical strikes with limited personnel could be dropped faster with a beta plug in bay. Several of us have done this for our games (Tiree did it for the Play by post over at Explorer's unlimited and it was really cool). and it just makes sense. Granted a dedicated transport does as well - and I am happy to see it.
I have to admit - I did not come up with this idea - but I stole it straight from Phalanx and his posts about his games.
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Synther wrote:
Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:What I'd like? An actual statement in the Tv series that this organization exists. I'd also like an explanation from Tommy Yune of why the Tv series says Army (right from Scott Bernard's mouth) instead of Marines. Yea, I'd like that alot.

Well, actually, the idea of Marines kind of makes sense. The UEEF is mostly based off of their fleet of ships, which covers the Naval/Fleet part. Ground based units attached to these vessels would be Marines. An idea of an Army would be locked to one planetary mass and they have that pretty well tied up with the Army of the Southern Cross. Perhaps there was some distinction between ground deployed Marines and space based Marines?

The problem is that we're given dialogue directly from Robotech in several instances that show the REF uses the Army as its Ground Forces Component (the actual words 'the Army' are used as well as numerous instances of 'Soldier'). Furthermore, from almost every iteration of The Sentinels that exists, Colonel (General) Edwards is an officer of The Army of the Southern Cross and his men (the ground forces) are ASC units. This includes Vince Grant, Colonel Wolfe, Jean Grant, Karen Penn and Jack Baker as outlined in The Sentinels Eps. #7 Hunters Moon (Sentinels Script Book 2).

I have no problem with a space-based/shipboard Marine branch. Its shown in the Tv series that the Cosmic Units (Dennis Brown's unit) could fill that role. They would be for fleet-wide ships security, spacestation ops, boarding actions and fighter ops. They would back up the Army on the ground just as in reverse the Army would back them up on large boarding actions in space (as shown with the 15th ATAC).
jedi078
Champion

Unread post by jedi078 »

Tiree wrote:
MikelAmroni wrote:So surgical strikes with limited personnel could be dropped faster with a beta plug in bay. Several of us have done this for our games (Tiree did it for the Play by post over at Explorer's unlimited and it was really cool). and it just makes sense. Granted a dedicated transport does as well - and I am happy to see it.
I have to admit - I did not come up with this idea - but I stole it straight from Phalanx and his posts about his games.

I would have to say the original concept of a transport variant of the Beta comes from the TIW website.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Shawn Merrow wrote:Jason posted he has recived permison for an UEEF Marine Corps Sourcebook. I look forward to seeing what this has.

:D Nice! :D
Arnie100
Knight

:D I got ideas for variant hovertanks for EF Marines running around in my head already!! Let's see, replace 105mm gun with a 120mm gun, or replace with a large-caliber Destabilizer gun...give it options to use some weapons of Silverback, hmmm...oh, yeah! Add a shadow cloaking device for special forces use!!
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

jedi078 wrote:I would have to say the original concept of a transport variant of the Beta comes from the TIW website.

IIRC the dedicated version was based on reports of the Beta being used as such which could come from incidents in the Sentinels storyline and NG itself. In Sentinels we have the resuce of Jack and Karen, the Haydonite insertion team (IIRC), the A/B sent to recover a drive section of their destroyed ship above Praxis.

Synther wrote:Possibly, in the retcon, Wolf Pack turned into the Wolf Squadron we see in TSC? Just a thought. I dunno, since they've thrown what we know out the window.

Unlikely, Wolf Squadron is likely related to the Macross Era squadron/team we hear mentioned. Its also the squadron Jack and Izy are from in Robotech: Battlecry (and in the new comcis PttSC and 1st one).

Wolf Pack seems to be a name used to refer to Col. John Wolf's unit, which might not even be Wolf Squadron (as its name has been around since atleast TMS).

Robot Urchin wrote:That brings up a good point. If we have Hover Tanks and Cyclones that can travel fast on the ground and provide armor and artillery, then why do we need a ground transport? If a VHT travels at 100mph and a Cyclone can travel at 80mph-175mph (though I think going faster than 70mph on a motorcycle would be scary), then the ground transport would have to travel at about 200mph or more to make it worthwhile. For the pre-cyclone days, there would be a need for a ground vehicle that can transport men with rifles.

This is how I see the ground based Veritechs breaking down in use by the ground forces:
-VHTs are like tanks or similiar armored vehicles
-Silverbacks are more like Humvee or other jeep type vehicles
-Cyclones really work out to being more like old fashioned Calvary, REF forces appear to do the "Calvary charge"

There really doesn't appear to be regular infantry (at least in TSC/NG), who likely would use IFVs and PA style mecha (neither are necessarily transformable).
Arnie100
Knight

Even leg infantry needs a ride!! Remember, they built the M2 Bradleys to keep up with M1 Abrams. So, I would'nt be surprised if Jason's already got something in mind to haul infantry around. Remember the GMU from Sentinels??
Lt Gargoyle
Champion

Arnie100 wrote:Even leg infantry needs a ride!! Remember, they built the M2 Bradleys to keep up with M1 Abrams. So, I would'nt be surprised if Jason's already got something in mind to haul infantry around. Remember the GMU from Sentinels??

I hope they bring the GMU back. Well it needs some rework though.... But I think it would be a great to see it given back life.

I do agree that the Marines do need transportation. I am hoping its not all transformable mecha. new power armor suits would be nice.

Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Arnie100 wrote:Even leg infantry needs a ride!! Remember, they built the M2 Bradleys to keep up with M1 Abrams. So, I would'nt be surprised if Jason's already got something in mind to haul infantry around. Remember the GMU from Sentinels??

Why reinvent the wheel? The Janissary AIFV was supposed to be one of the vehicles used in The Sentinels.
Chris0013
Hero

Maybe we will get the sentinels destroids.....

and I do like the concept of the GMU as a mobile forward command base / support vehicle....having fireteams of cylone riders in the wheels however is a little much.

It should have a scaled down CIC, medical areas, and storage for the 3 Bs (beans, bullets, and band-aids)
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Good. I will buy such a book.

Hope that Harmony Gold will allow Palladium Books to sell their Robotech products to other countries than the US :(.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

You can always order direct from Harmony Gold, that or make a good friend on the Palladium side of the Atlantic.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
taalismn
Priest

Chris0013 wrote:Maybe we will get the sentinels destroids.....

and I do like the concept of the GMU as a mobile forward command base / support vehicle....having fireteams of cylone riders in the wheels however is a little much.

It should have a scaled down CIC, medical areas, and storage for the 3 Bs (beans, bullets, and band-aids)

Variants too...strip out and replace the gun with something better, or a big VLS missile launcher, like a land-going SSBN...or just mount a big honking array of surplus MAC II cannons(4 to begin with...I'd go as many as eight)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Chris0013
Hero

taalismn wrote:
Chris0013 wrote:Maybe we will get the sentinels destroids.....

Variants too...strip out and replace the gun with something better, or a big VLS missile launcher, like a land-going SSBN...or just mount a big honking array of surplus MAC II cannons(4 to begin with...I'd go as many as eight)

That is a problem I did not think about before...an energy cannon is still a direct fire weapon....so you either need to expose the GMU and line it up properly to hit a ground based target or you do not get to bring that cannon into play at all....if it could be an indirect fire weapon it could stay a couple miles away behind hills or other cover and pound a hives shield before an attack....having to bring it into line of site of a hive will make it a big ol' honkin' bullseye......unless there is a way to "curve" an energy beam.
MikelAmroni
Hero

I always assumed that it was the Mecha's job to keep the Invid off of the GMU, so it could level the hive. It always seemed tough enough to handle pretty much anything that could be thrown at it, within reason. But alternate modes of fire do make sense.

ImageImage
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Chris0013 wrote:That is a problem I did not think about before...an energy cannon is still a direct fire weapon....so you either need to expose the GMU and line it up properly to hit a ground based target or you do not get to bring that cannon into play at all....if it could be an indirect fire weapon it could stay a couple miles away behind hills or other cover and pound a hives shield before an attack....having to bring it into line of site of a hive will make it a big ol' honkin' bullseye......unless there is a way to "curve" an energy beam.

Maybe. Maybe not.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... sers-curve

Admittedly the biggest issue I see in applying the discovery that laser beams can curve is the relationship between the curvature and the beam diameter.

Then again you could put a platform aloft to redirect the beam to allow indirect fire.
Chris0013
Hero

MikelAmroni wrote:I always assumed that it was the Mecha's job to keep the Invid off of the GMU, so it could level the hive. It always seemed tough enough to handle pretty much anything that could be thrown at it, within reason. But alternate modes of fire do make sense.

My theory is that it is a combination Command Post / Artillery Battery.....and you really do not want either of this in direct line of site to the enemy facility....as slow as the invid are generally presented even they would stop and think about the 4 story tall tank moving in their direction across open ground.
Chris0013
Hero

ShadowLogan wrote:
Chris0013 wrote:That is a problem I did not think about before...an energy cannon is still a direct fire weapon....so you either need to expose the GMU and line it up properly to hit a ground based target or you do not get to bring that cannon into play at all....if it could be an indirect fire weapon it could stay a couple miles away behind hills or other cover and pound a hives shield before an attack....having to bring it into line of site of a hive will make it a big ol' honkin' bullseye......unless there is a way to "curve" an energy beam.

Maybe. Maybe not.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... sers-curve

Admittedly the biggest issue I see in applying the discovery that laser beams can curve is the relationship between the curvature and the beam diameter.

Then again you could put a platform aloft to redirect the beam to allow indirect fire.

But is it a laser, particle, or ion beam??
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Chris0013 wrote:But is it a laser, particle, or ion beam??

On the GMU Main Cannon? I really don't know. It can be what ever we want it to be until its cleared up.

We know its possible to atleast curve a laser beam (within in limitations). We also know one can redirect lasers by bouncing them off objects.

Ion and Particle weapons not sure how one would go about it.
Lt Gargoyle
Champion

I would like to see the GMU with with a combination with both the high powered laser, and some heavy ordance, such as long range missiles. I do not want to think that the UEEF would put thier mobile ground base into extreme danger like that. I see the laser good for defense against ships and large targets. But a ordance is good for a offensive weapon for heavy support from the ground.

taalismn
Priest

Lt Gargoyle wrote:I would like to see the GMU with with a combination with both the high powered laser, and some heavy ordance, such as long range missiles. I do not want to think that the UEEF would put thier mobile ground base into extreme danger like that. I see the laser good for defense against ships and large targets. But a ordance is good for a offensive weapon for heavy support from the ground.

Artillery still has its place...and I imagine that orbital starships and recon fighters would have terrain mapping capability so they could later download maps to ground forces....so they can program terrain-following cruise missiles....Even though any such situation that requires missile bombardment SHOULD be easily resolved by orbital bombardment, that isn't always possible(as in something akin to the shield generators and surface-to-space cannons on Hoth) or desireable(making a mile-wide crater in a planet to rescue a few dozen hostages in an enemy camp is kinda counterproductive, but swamping that camp's defenses in flying drones and buzzbombs, while the Marines and Rangers slip under the wire is perfectly acceptable)....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Lt Gargoyle
Champion

taalismn wrote:
Lt Gargoyle wrote:I would like to see the GMU with with a combination with both the high powered laser, and some heavy ordance, such as long range missiles. I do not want to think that the UEEF would put thier mobile ground base into extreme danger like that. I see the laser good for defense against ships and large targets. But a ordance is good for a offensive weapon for heavy support from the ground.

Artillery still has its place...and I imagine that orbital starships and recon fighters would have terrain mapping capability so they could later download maps to ground forces....so they can program terrain-following cruise missiles....Even though any such situation that requires missile bombardment SHOULD be easily resolved by orbital bombardment, that isn't always possible(as in something akin to the shield generators and surface-to-space cannons on Hoth) or desireable(making a mile-wide crater in a planet to rescue a few dozen hostages in an enemy camp is kinda counterproductive, but swamping that camp's defenses in flying drones and buzzbombs, while the Marines and Rangers slip under the wire is perfectly acceptable)....

I agree. I was thinking if the marines had to make ground based assualts because the enemy had heavy anti air-craft they would need something to give them heavy support in thier time of need.

Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

ShadowLogan wrote:Ion and Particle weapons not sure how one would go about it.

Should be possible. IIRC, plasma physics shows that jets/streams of plasma can arc/curve etc. Either the planet's magnetism or gravity (depending upon which cosmology model you believe in: Gravity or Plasma) should allow a curved particle beam blast.
Lt Gargoyle
Champion

Robot Urchin wrote:More info!

Press Release wrote:# Robotech UEEF Marine Sourcebook – Cat. No. 553, manga size & format, final page count not yet determined, but we are thinking 128-192 pages, $12.95 retail and an August or September release. Jason Marker is working on it right now.

It's manga size, which is expected. 150 pages manga size is about 75 pages in 8x11 size, so this thing will probably be a little smaller than the old Macross II sourcebook one.

The Macross II sourcebook cost 9.95$ about 13 years ago - if the cost goes up 3% per year (inflation), it would cost $14.61 now. So this sourcebook is also about the same price, if you adjust for inflation. and you assume that I did the math right :D

Under 15.00 bucks is still a great deal. And this is exciting news. Robotech books are flying from PB. This is exciting times in my opinion.

ZINO
Knight
Comment: NEVER QUIT..... I got lucky

Unread post by ZINO »

bal bal bal i wish we hear something posted official and if i missed it ell sorry . lastly IMHO no disrespect to NO ONE , i enjoy your all/post statements. I HOPE PB some staff is reading this .
let your YES be YES and your NO be NO but plz no maybe

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”