Which O.c.c is the most evil in the megaverse?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Lenwen

Which O.c.c is the most evil in the megaverse?

Unread post by Lenwen »

As the question askes , what in your opinion is the most evil Occupational Character Class in the entire Megaverse ? This means every world Palladium has out yet to date. What is the most evil O.C.C. in your opinion and why ? Please if at all possible place a book name and pg# from which you took the O.C.C.

Sorry the Coalition does not meet the standard in general but perhaps certain O.C.C.'s within the CS does ? :P

I personally think the most evil of all O.C.C.'s in the megaverse is the ..
Worldbook 12 " Psyscape , pg# 17-20.

Thier abilities are simply nasty being able to basically steal in such a way as they can keep and maintain certain aspects of your soul , live and or phsyical being ( PPE ) makes this O.C.C. the worst in the Megaverse.

What say you ?
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Re: Which O.c.c is the most evil in the megaverse?

Unread post by Anthar »

Me. :demon:
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Tourist OCC from the Rifter.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

The soulharversters are pretty bad.

The blooddruids are worst though. They sacrifice people for really crappy abilities. I mean it's one thing to sacrifice for really cool powers and energy...but for crappy ones...that's just adding insult to murder.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.
runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Unread post by runebeo »

A Shifter with Mindolar minions are pretty damn evil. Enslaving up to 200 people per Mindolar may not be as diabolical as stealing their souls, but it a great start and the pay off is way quicker. If a Mindolar is ever killed be ready to get the @#$% out of Dodge!
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

dark brandon wrote:The soulharversters are pretty bad.

The blooddruids are worst though. They sacrifice people for really crappy abilities. I mean it's one thing to sacrifice for really cool powers and energy...but for crappy ones...that's just adding insult to murder.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

The Murder Mage.

There is no redemption possible for this. It's just a big cheeseball class to gain XP, and if you get to 3rd level as a murder mage, you can multiclass into just about anything, retain your murder mage abilities, and break the game completely.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Balabanto wrote:The Murder Mage.

There is no redemption possible for this. It's just a big cheeseball class to gain XP, and if you get to 3rd level as a murder mage, you can multiclass into just about anything, retain your murder mage abilities, and break the game completely.

Which book is this O.C.C. in ?
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Lenwen wrote:

I wanna know too. My vote is Soul Harvester.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

The Blood Priest from Arzno and the Demon Priest from Hades are both occupations with a proclivity for nastiness.

The good ole' Necromancer has a capcity for uber evil too, though obviously some try to cling to goodness.
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Sunu wrote:
sHaka wrote:The Blood Priest from Arzno and the Demon Priest from Hades are both occupations with a proclivity for nastiness.

The good ole' Necromancer has a capcity for uber evil too, though obviously some try to cling to goodness.

The witch from Mystic Russa that eats children as its primary food source. :twisted:

Touché! :D
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

It's in a Rifter. It's optional material, but he didn't disinclude anything. :)

I banned Murder Mage outright.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Balabanto wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

I thought they were pretty decent, actually.
I'd probably ban the multi-classing bit, though.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Balabanto wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

Which Rifter by chance ? I really like this its givin me some great options for a scenario I've been attempting to work on hehe.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Murder Mages really arn't all their cracked up to be, but they are generally evil.

Personally: I think the most evil OCC is a splurgorth witch. No matter what your itnentions, you have to serve a splurgorth. that's ****ed up.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

two toed baby eaters.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Lumberjack O.C.C. :P

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Captain Shiva
Adventurer
Comment: In sheer daemonic strangeness I am unparalleled

Unread post by Captain Shiva »

Lenwen wrote:
Balabanto wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

Which Rifter by chance ? I really like this its givin me some great options for a scenario I've been attempting to work on hehe.

Rifter 8,page 76.
Have you ever been thrown out of a Rifts game for being smarter than the Game Master?
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

Ninjabunny wrote:I'm shocked no one said Corrupt.

Because in reality the Corrupt are just the reincarnated souls of wall street traders. :D And are therefore lame.
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Care Bears. :nh:

I am not making this up.

I can post them if you like......God help us all. :evil:
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.

Return to “Rifts®”