Real-world movies that are popular in AtB

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Real-world movies that are popular in AtB

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

I figured that I'd start to do a thread for movies that are popular in the AtB universe. So here's some:

Duck Soup- Marx Brothers.
A Day At The Races- Marx Brothers.

If some people want to add to the list, than please do so. The movies mentioned above, should be on Youtube (I know that Duck Soup is).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
Dolcet
Wanderer

Re: Real-world movies that are popular in AtB

Unread post by Dolcet »

I had a character that saw Dogma & thought is was a religious documentary so he went arround trying to convert people to the following of the prophets jay & silent bob :lol: . It was a lot of fun.
I reject your reality & substitute my own
Adam Savage "Mythbusters"
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Most Disney and Pixar animal movies
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Any print of Animal Farm that survived the Big Crash.

Most movies that show humans in a positive light, or in a authoritive role over animals would be popular in the Empire of Humanity, while some 'pro-integration' films would be available in Cardania and other nation-states that would be tolerant to the surviving humans. The more intollerant nations would show off filsm that have the animals in a more proactive, 'saving-the-poor-helpless-humans-from-themselves' roles, or some of them would be mashed together to get their anti-human message across.

Most likely, tales of said stories would be passed along by those who saw them initially, then craft them into wild-tales to be told to entertain the folks around the campfire. Take a look at some of the scenes from Reign of Fire, where the two leaders of the castle-settlement are telling the story of a certain space-epic's middle chapter (and the pre-climactic battle between father and son).
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”