Ye Gods

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Do you want to see more gods written up?

Yes, your interpretations are interesting
39%
Yes, we need more
30%
Don't know/care
5%
No, we have enough/too many
18%
No, I don't care for the interpretations outside the canon material
9%

Total votes: 57

Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Ye Gods

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

After Hephaestus, I will be concluding my entries to clockwork gods in the Kronos thread. I can do other gods in this thread if there is interest.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: Ye Gods

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

I enjoy your fantasy work so more please.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

gmapprentice wrote:i say make more. your ideas are almost always awesome.

The material I would be doing would go a bit off traditional mythology and deal with my own creations unique from established mythology.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer
Comment: "Incredible Cosmic Power! ...teeny tiny living space."

Unread post by Gryphon Chick »

Oooooooh, baby...Gimme all you got. :wink:
Seriously, though, it is interesting to see the things you come up with.
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Don't do any rewrites about the gods covered by PB.

Make up your own, to fit the setting.

Here is the one I wrote up
Anari: the Elvish God of magic and fertility
Anari is an ancient god that was once just a goddess of fertility, but during the strife and struggles against the Old Ones she also was given the mantle of a goddess of magic. After the end of the chaos wars the rest of her pantheon left Palladia over time, after loosing the affections of the elves to the new gods. But even after loosing followers to the new gods Anari did make her presence known in little ways to remind. Even so, she has become a minor deity, only in numbers of followers, that is dedicated to her followers. In both of her realms of power she is a care giving goddess that works to make her worshipers lives interesting.
However, when the Dwarf-Elf wars broke out, she did take her blessings from both the elves and dwarves (the ones that were 'strange' enough to choose an "elf" goddess) who started the wars and did seek the horrors of war. She did only give her blessings to those who did seek the joys of living.
Since then she has never blessed anyone with priesthood that she has not chosen herself. Mostly she has created the circumstances where they are chosen before their birth, blessing their parents with an unexpected child and granting them with great potency of magic. Before making priests out of them she lets them train as mages and healers, as to have a life to themselves before dedicating themselves to her work.

Alinement: Unprincipled
Size: 5'11" tall
Description: In her natural form she appears to be an Elf with a glow of motherhood and an aura of suppressed power.
Attributes:
Natural AR: 10
Hit Points: 2000
SDC: 1232
PPE: 7000
Awe/Horror Factor: 10/18 (to the living/to the dead)
Exp. Levels: 21st level Wizard, 18th level Dweomer mage, 19th level enchanter mage, 30th level healer
Natural Abilities:
Deific Powers:
--all Prototypical Deific powers
--Immaculate conception
--increased fertility
--increased magical potency
--consume PPE at a cost of 20 ppe
Healing/priest powers: Turn Dead 88% (1d100 x10 dead at one time)
Magic powers:All common magic spells including SoLs, all dweomer spells, and has spells unique to her.
Psi powers: 400 ISP all non-super powers
Sills of note:
APM:4 physical and 3 magic
Special bonuses: (in addition to attribute bonuses): + 5 spell strength, +2 strike (w/spells), +3 strike, +5 parry, +6 dodge, +4 pull punch, +12 vs. horror factor, +4 to all other saving throws.

Favorite Weapons:

Armor: Cream colored dress-- nat AR 17 300 SDC, however, has recently been seen in a set of cream colored Runic bikini armor when she has made an appearance to her followers.

Alliance & Allies: most good gods and gods of light at one time or another

Enemies: all dead and Undead
Vulnerabilities and Weakness: Takes triple damage from corrupted M weapons, stave, wands
Technology:
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Don't do any rewrites about the gods covered by PB.

Make up your own, to fit the setting.

I have wholly original works, namely Kramm, Bel-Undr, Marvellus, etc.
And by all means add your own!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

gmapprentice wrote:seems like most people are voting yes... and original creations are always good too. never said they had to be based on established pantheons, though personally i'd appreciate a Japanese gods write-up.

I might do Shiva, but unclear as to exactly what ones might get covered other than that.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

gmapprentice wrote:hmm... well i dunno about that. just giving an idea.

as for my pantheon, i'm caught between writing them up here, or not doing so out of fear more than anything else... i'll probably suck it up and write them in a day or two. problem is, now i have even LESS computer access than i've had since my personal computer broke.

If they are Godlings, you don't need the D&G book, so don't worry about it.
I would like to read them, at any rate.
Japanese gods fall within Indian Cosmology and include Indra, Shiva and Shakti, Visnu, Brahma, Parvati, and Ganesha, among others, but they were covered in Pantheons, I think.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I don't like most of the stuff in Pantheons, but I do own a copy of it. Wherever possible, we should not be trying to rewrite or recreate the material in the books.
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

I voted yes. You can never have too many deities in the world. It allows for a great deal of religious mixing. I've made at least one God myself, someone who has been a recurring villain and is the driving force in my longest running campaign. D'L'Tal'Itz, the god of shadows and the reason behind the war between the Deevils and Demons. They used to be his pantheon before Ra and Rurga and several other turned on him, imprisoning him in a dimension of light created by the sun god. In my campaign, the heroes inadvertantly release him and are then forced to deal with the repercussions.
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Northern Ranger wrote:I voted yes. You can never have too many deities in the world. It allows for a great deal of religious mixing. I've made at least one God myself, someone who has been a recurring villain and is the driving force in my longest running campaign. D'L'Tal'Itz, the god of shadows and the reason behind the war between the Deevils and Demons. They used to be his pantheon before Ra and Rurga and several other turned on him, imprisoning him in a dimension of light created by the sun god. In my campaign, the heroes inadvertantly release him and are then forced to deal with the repercussions.

I would love to see it. Feel free to post it if you like.

Update: The Kronos thread is complete and the Black Vault wiki now has them entered there.
Reagren Wright
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

A while back (two or three years ago) I sent a Rifter submission of a detailed account of the
Minor Pantheon of the Gods of Light and Dark. The names are listed on page 133 and 163 in
Dragon and Gods. Anat the Destroyer, Bast the Lady of Cats (stats from Rifts South
America), Geb The Earth Father (Father of Seth, Isis, Osiris, and Nephthys), Khnum Lord of
the Cool Waters, Meshkent Lady of Fate, Nephthys Lady of Life and Death, Sekhir, Seshat
the Lady of the Library, Upuat the Opener of the Ways, and the one I added Serket the
Scorpion Goddess. I also did four additional Prototypical Deific Powers. Nothing ever came of
it, but who knows?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Thursday will probably be the soonest I can start putting stuff up.
Bel-Undr is a drunken sky god, with Kramm being a ram-headed son of his.
Marvellus is a creation god.
I may be doing a version of the Celtic god Cernunnos, as well as members of the Tuathe De Danaan.
Sgt Anjay
Hero

Unread post by Sgt Anjay »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:
gmapprentice wrote:Japanese gods fall within Indian Cosmology and include Indra, Shiva and Shakti, Visnu, Brahma, Parvati, and Ganesha, among others, but they were covered in Pantheons, I think.

Not the Kami of Japan's Shintoism.
"Cuando amanece se van a inflictir, duros castigos y oscuros tormentos, a los que ni quieren ni dejan vivir" -'Posada de los Muertos'
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Sgt Anjay wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:
gmapprentice wrote:Japanese gods fall within Indian Cosmology and include Indra, Shiva and Shakti, Visnu, Brahma, Parvati, and Ganesha, among others, but they were covered in Pantheons, I think.

Not the Kami of Japan's Shintoism.

Good point. I can research Shinto gods and possibly do some of them.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Yes, it would, considering my version of Thor is as a volcanic god, not one of thunder. I will include that one now as well, since my version is also not a son of Odin.
Munchkin, I would like to see your versions of gods as well.
TrumbachD, be more clear who you are replying to so as not to offend anyone.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Yes, it would, considering my version of Thor is as a volcanic god, not one of thunder. I will include that one now as well, since my version is also not a son of Odin.

I'll work on it then.

Coolness... 8)
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Yes, it would, considering my version of Thor is as a volcanic god, not one of thunder. I will include that one now as well, since my version is also not a son of Odin.

My apologies :oops:
I'll try to be more conscius of that from now on.

It just sounded like you were slighting him in his desire to create while pushing me to do so.
As I have stated, I am not going to recreate every god. Donar, also called by the translation of the name which became "Thor", was not the son of Odin as is repeated ad infinitum in myths, but the son of a giantess and one of the Vanir, who were conquered and then allied with the Aesir. I shall be referring to my version as Tor to avoid any confusion.
Sgt Anjay
Hero

Unread post by Sgt Anjay »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Good point. I can research Shinto gods and possibly do some of them.

Awesome.
"Cuando amanece se van a inflictir, duros castigos y oscuros tormentos, a los que ni quieren ni dejan vivir" -'Posada de los Muertos'
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Sgt Anjay wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Good point. I can research Shinto gods and possibly do some of them.

Awesome.

I have had HU2 heroes based on the Shinto theme, so I am more than happy to do them and potentially expand on the Shinto content in my game.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

From researching Shinto, Kami are spirits and would be a type of race, not gods, so notmuch will be needed as far as all that will be for some of the pantheons.

The Pantheon of the Scarred Earth

Bel-Undr is the god of sky and celebration of seasons. He is the drunkard god, also, patron of drunken fools.
Kramm is the ram-headed god of thunder and lightning, born to a ewe due to a drunken act by his father.
Tor is the god of the earth and lava and celebration of all the earth gives. He belches fire and wars with the sky.

The pantheon of the scarred earth attempted to rebuild it after the old ones laid waste to what once was and do not ever want the Old Ones to rise to power again.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Stormchild wrote:I am confused. You say that the Japanese gods are the Indian Gods? Is that some sort of strange canon or is there a lack of knowledge of the Japanese pantheon? I am going to assume that the lack of knowledge is a no-go and go with the some sort of strange canon...

Amaterasu - Shinto sun goddess.
Uzume - Goddess of dancing and mirth.
Bishamon - Demon-slaying god of good fortune and war.
Oho-Yama - The great mountain.
Fukurokuju - Health and fitness.

There are hundreds... :D
MANY Gods to be had in the far eastern mythos.

Indian cosmetology includes thousands of gods. There are many I am unfamiliar with; I never refuted that. The primary ones are the ones I listed and what form the center of Hinduism, from which other mythologies evolved. I lack knowledge of that Shinto pantheon so am having trouble with it. Nobody is perfect. Nor did I say I was, so saying I am purposefully acting out of some strange canon is rude. You could have simply presented these facts without being so, or better yet, have written them up yourself. I started this thread to post my stuff, not necessarily take requests, so if people are going to be rude about it, I will simply do mine. I can only do ones people request within my knowledge, which does not go as extensively into eastern gods as you presume. If there is a desire for me to do so, I can look any up and attempt to write them up that you have names for, as you have done. I will not do so if you continue to be rude about it.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Well, post what you want. Let other people worry about ones you are not familiar with, since they want to act all knowing and intelligent. Don't let them discourage you from at least posting yours.
"Sorry, I'm busy tonight...Same thing I do every night...Trying the take over the world..."
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Gryphon Chick wrote:Well, post what you want. Let other people worry about ones you are not familiar with, since they want to act all knowing and intelligent. Don't let them discourage you from at least posting yours.

I am going to post some stuff soon. I just have a lot of stress and dental pain right now making it difficult to be creative as normal. Hopefully I can get stuff up in the next few days.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:while this thread may be SG's baby, he should certainly not have to bear the whole burden of posting Gods alone.

Nor do I intend to. People are more than welcome to post stuff, but I already have a lot to do.
TrumbachD wrote:As for Myself, I just got D&G a few days ago, so I'm still going over the existing gods to get a better idea how they are designed before I post here.

Glad to hear you finally got it. By all means post. The more, the merrier.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Glad to hear you finally got it. By all means post. The more, the merrier.

I will be.

Good. You have a lot of good ideas.
TrumbachD wrote:And Best Wishes for your recovery. I know alot about Dental Pain myself.
Hang in there man.

Thanks for the good wishes.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Marvellus
Marvellus came and there was. Marvellus manifests the world and so it is.
God of the comic strip and the cosmic trip, creator, maker.
Size: 6 feet tall
Description: Marvellus appears most often as a young impish elf. He has hair shooting off in every direction that is as long as he is tall.
Attributes: I.Q. 24, M.A. 26, M.E. 26, P.S. 28, P.P. 34, P.E. 36, P.B. 30, Spd 22
Hit Points: 2,400
S.D.C.: 3,600
P.P.E.: 3,240
Natural A.R.: 12
Experience Levels: Level 36 Wizard
Natural Abilities: Turn invisible at will, see the invisible, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 98%, metamorphosis (unlimited), bio-regeneration of 1d4X100 per minute. Immune to heat and cold, resistant to physical attacks (half damage).
Deific Powers: Marvellus has the full range of powers over his followers, and can perform all the protypical defic powers at half cost, as well as the following special powers:
Manifestation: As per the prototypical deific power but costs Marvellus nothing.
Resurrection: Deific: As per the prototypical deific power. Cost to Marvellus: 30 P.P.E. to resurrect a mortal, 60 for a supernatural being, 120 for a god.
Transmutation: As per the prototypical deific power. Cost to Marvellus: Nothing.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 50%, remove curse 60%, curse 80%, healing touch (6d6 S.D.C. or Hit Points), turn dead 60%
Magic: Knows all Wizard spells and Legendary spells.
Psionics: None
Skills of Note: All construction and domestic skills at 98%
Attacks per melee: 10 physical or five magical.
Special Bonuses: +4 to initiative, +2 to strike, +3 to parry, +4 to dodge, +2 to all saves, immune to horror factor.
Armor: None
Favorite Weapons: None; prefers magic
Alliances and Allies: Marvellus allies himself with the Lords of Light.
Enemies: Too numerous to mention.
Vulnerabilities: Rune weapons and those made of silver.
Technology: No opinion on way or the other.
Minions: Faerie Folk
Treatment of Followers: Marvellus actively interferes in the world at the behest of followers but does so discretely.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

In the original artwork Kramm is based off of, he has large blocks like hammers for horns, but I may alter them into a pair of rune weapons.

Bel-Undr and Tor will both have beer steins as weapons, so I am not sure what the WP would be or if I have to write a new one for them.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

TrumbachD wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:In the original artwork Kramm is based off of, he has large blocks like hammers for horns, but I may alter them into a pair of rune weapons.

Bel-Undr and Tor will both have beer steins as weapons, so I am not sure what the WP would be or if I have to write a new one for them.

Perhaps WP Blunt?
Although a new combat rule for breaking Blunt items properly in the right spot for use in combat (broken bottles are a barfight classic) might be a good addition.
such a rule could be applied when characters use broken boards, branches, pool cues, chairs, etc.

Tor and Bel-Undr both splash attack with the stein contents as well as bash. They have Greater Rune Steins... :P
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

The concept of Bel Undr is that he is a sky god on a constant drunken tirade. The rain is thus him spilling beer and the thunder is his stumbling. His drinking stein is constantly in his hand and serves as his weapon.
Tor includes the concept that the beard and hair is lava and he splashes lava from his stein demanding to be heard.
Crazy Lou
Hero

Unread post by Crazy Lou »

Oh, I answered the poll before actually starting into the thread, and misunderstood. I was thinking more canon written material/books on the gods, etc, and I said no because I'd prefer that time be spent on other aspects than more gods write ups.

But I always support more non-canon/fan-made material. :ok: Keep it up!

Edit to avoid double post:

I would also be really interested in what you did with the Shinto gods & kami, if you take the time to do them. It'd be quite interesting and could help fill out Hokkaido, which is conspicuously lacking description in the only Japan book palladium has done, despite being such a huge chunk of Japan and being described as "the land of the gods."
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca The Younger
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Kramm first appeared in cartoon art I did and had a brother in Mega-Mammals known as Mighty Moose.
According to legend, Kramm was the result of a drunken interlude between Bel-Undr and a female ram.

For the WP Stein skill, I have added it to the We Gots the Skills thread in Heroes Unlimited forum.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Bel-Undr
"The great lord stumbled in his stupor. He had been banished from the colossal realm of the Undr-Darkness by his brother, the lava god Tor."
Bel-Undr is the son of Thuh-Undr and Belle, goddess of sound and vibration. His drunken travels led him to have many children, the foremost being the ram-headed Kramm.
Alignment: Aberrant
Size: 16 feet tall
Description: Old obese bearded man with purple skin and gray hair with gray wings. Holds a beer stein which splashes rain and electricity.
Attributes: I.Q. 19, M.E. 24, M.A. 26, P.S. 30, P.P. 25, P.E. 32, P.B. 22, Spd 22
Hit Points: 7,200
S.D.C.: 8,300
P.P.E.: 1,800
Horror/Awe Factor: 12
Experience Levels: 19th level Air and Water Warlock.
Natural Abilities: Astral Travel 76%, impervious to cold and heat, swim 70%, nightvision 60 feet, see the invisible, turn invisible at will, knows all languages, bio-regenerates 1d6X10 per melee round without P.P.E. cost, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 85%, sense location of water 98%, sense location of ley lines 98%, metamorphosis: humanoid, metamorphosis: animal (any)
Deific Powers: Bel-Undr has all the full range of powers over his followers and can perform all prototypical deific powers at the usual cost. He also has the following:
Control Weather: Local: As per the prototypical deific ability at no cost.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 30%, remove curse 50%, healing touch (restores 2d6), resurrection 50%, and turn dead 40%.
Magic Powers: All air and water Warlock spells.
Psionics: None.
Skills of Note: All animal-related and wilderness skills at 98%. W.P. Stein.
Attacks Per Melee: Eight physical or three magical.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +4 initiative, +4 to strike, +2 parry and dodge, +3 to pull punch, +10 to save vs. horror factor.
Favorite Weapon: The lightning stein Sky-Drinker is a greater rune weapon, as well as a soul drinker. Those drinking of it other than gods are poisoned (16 or better to save against it or take 1d4X10 damage to Hit Points), with their souls lost to it when they die of its poisonous elixir. +4 to strike with stein and does 8d8+8 blunt damage.
Armor: None
Allies: Kramm
Enemies: Tor
Vulnerabilities: Fire and lava (double damage).
Technology: Dislikes machines in general.
Minions: Air elementals.
Treatment of Worshippers: He has no interest in religion.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

The Undr-Darkness is a colossal realm without any light. The only light is created by the Thuh-Undr. He is the light in the darkness.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

Stone Gargoyle wrote:The Undr-Darkness is a colossal realm without any light. The only light is created by the Thuh-Undr. He is the light in the darkness.

So the people living there would be echo-locators?
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Gryphon Chick wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:The Undr-Darkness is a colossal realm without any light. The only light is created by the Thuh-Undr. He is the light in the darkness.

So the people living there would be echo-locators?

Still working that part out.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Sorry, got busy with other projects. No one else was going to post anything? I will try and get more up in the next few days.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Tor
Tor shook the ground, enraged.
The brother of Bel, he wages a war for power against his brother over the rule of the pantheon.
He is worshiped primarily by dwarves and blacksmiths.
Alignment: Miscreant
Size: 16 feet tall
Description: Old obese bearded man with purple skin and flaming red hair and black wings. Holds a beer stein which splashes lava and fire.
Attributes: I.Q. 16, M.E. 28, M.A. 26, P.S. 32, P.P. 25, P.E. 32, P.B. 17, Spd 22
Hit Points: 7,600
S.D.C.: 8,400
P.P.E.: 1,200
Experience Levels: 19th level earth and fire Warlock.
Natural Abilities: Astral Travel 76%, impervious to cold and heat, swim 70%, nightvision 60 feet, see the invisible, turn invisible at will, knows all languages, bio-regenerates 1d6X10 per melee round without P.P.E. cost, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 85%, sense location of magma 98%, sense location of ley lines 98%, metamorphosis: humanoid, metamorphosis: animal (any)
Deific Powers: Tor has all the full range of powers over his followers and can perform all prototypical deific powers at the usual cost. He also has the following:
Control Tectonics: As per the prototypical deific ability at no cost.
Priest/Healing Powers: Exorcism 30%, remove curse 50%, healing touch (restores 2d6), resurrection 50%, and turn dead 40%.
Magic Powers: All earth and fire Warlock spells.
Skills of Note: All animal-related and wilderness skills at 98%. W.P. Stein.
Attacks Per Melee: Eight physical or three magical.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +4 initiative, +4 to strike, +2 parry and dodge, +3 to pull punch, +10 to save vs. horror factor.
Favorite Weapon: The lightning stein Liquid Lava is a greater rune weapon, as well as a soul drinker. Those drinking of it other than gods are poisoned (16 or better to save against it or take 1d4X10 damage to Hit Points), with their souls lost to it when they die of its poisonous elixir. +4 to strike with stein and does 8d8+8 blunt damage.
Armor: None, though can wear armor if given to him.
Allies: None
Enemies: Bel-Undr
Vulnerabilities: Water and ice (double damage).
Technology: Likes machines in general.
Minions: Earth elementals.
Treatment of Worshippers: He has no interest in religion.
Last edited by Stone Gargoyle on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Kramm
The name of Kramm is known to those who do not know of his father. He is a just god and a keeper of law.
The son of Bel-Undr, he is loyal to his father and a resolute warrior. He carries himself as a proud man in spite of the shame his family has brought to him.
God of thunder and power.
Alignment: Scrupulous
Size: 12 feet tall
Description: Ram-headed male with metal horns.
Attributes: I.Q. 21, M.E. 28, M.A. 26, P.S. 25, P.P. 22, P.E. 26, P.B. 23, Spd 28
Hit Points: 1,200
S.D.C.: 5,200
P.P.E.: 800
Experience Levels: 12 level Man-At-Arms
Natural Abilities: Astral Travel 76%, impervious to cold and heat, swim 70%, nightvision 60 feet, see the invisible, turn invisible at will, knows all languages, bio-regenerates 1d6X10 per melee round without P.P.E. cost, teleport 98%, dimensional teleport 85%, sense location of magma 98%, sense location of ley lines 98%, metamorphosis: humanoid, metamorphosis: animal (any)
Deific Powers: Kramm has all the full range of powers over his followers and can perform all prototypical deific powers at the usual cost.
Magic Powers: None
Skills of Note: All animal-related and wilderness skills at 98%. W.P. Blunt.
Attacks Per Melee: Eight physicall.
Special Bonuses (in addition to attribute bonuses): +4 initiative, +4 to strike, +2 parry and dodge, +5 to pull punch, +10 to save vs. horror factor.
Favorite Weapon: Rune Horns. They can be removed from his head and swung as hammers. They do 4d6 damage to mortals, 8d6 to supernatural creatures, and 1d6X10+10 to intelligences.
Allies: Bel-Undr
Enemies: None
Vulnerabilities: Rune weapons (double damage).
Technology: Dislikes machines in general.
Minions: None.
Treatment of Worshippers: Friendly and kind.
Last edited by Stone Gargoyle on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Since I am not getting any feedback nor others posting, I am not going to post anything more here.
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Stone Gargoyle wrote:Since I am not getting any feedback nor others posting, I am not going to post anything more here.

A NPC needs more then a sentance of background. Would comment more if I had some idea of who they were and what they do. As for feedback most creations get none to few replies.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

Shawn Merrow wrote:
Stone Gargoyle wrote:Since I am not getting any feedback nor others posting, I am not going to post anything more here.

A NPC needs more then a sentance of background. Would comment more if I had some idea of who they were and what they do. As for feedback most creations get none to few replies.

Part of the problem is I am just going through a lot of writer's block. A have nothing to contribute, so no one else posting here does not inspire anything.
Gryphon Chick
Adventurer

It is a shame more people are not posting.
Scorpion Leader
Explorer
Comment: "Marines We are Leaving...maybe we should Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Unread post by Scorpion Leader »

Yes Please,
Especially Elven and Dwarven Gods/Godesses palladium is sooo lacking in them right now!!
My character is an Female Elf Palladin but right now outside of Ruga,Issiaron,Isis,Thoth,Algor,Good Dragonwright, and Belimar there are no Deties that are really that appealing. (ie.the Nothern Gods are really just another version/just different names of the Norse Pathenon-and that's kinnda lame considering the God's of Light And Dark are Egyptian gods and without the disguise)
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants

I am editing the recent entries to expand them. Tor is primarily worshiped by dwarves. I will do an entry soon for Thuh-Undr in which the Undr-Darkness is explained in terms of its appeal to those who have to work in darkness and dwarves in particular.
Scorpion Leader
Explorer
Comment: "Marines We are Leaving...maybe we should Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

Unread post by Scorpion Leader »

I want to see the God the Defilers whorshiped. what's his name agian?
Gangrel44
D-Bee

Unread post by Gangrel44 »

I would love to see someone do a write up of the greek demigod Perseus....he was a major player in greek mythology and slew one of the greatest monsters that ever lived...I'm surprised that no one at Palladium gave him any props...I'm hoping that someone will.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Gangrel44 wrote:I would love to see someone do a write up of the greek demigod Perseus....he was a major player in greek mythology and slew one of the greatest monsters that ever lived...I'm surprised that no one at Palladium gave him any props...I'm hoping that someone will.

So why not you? :D

:)
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Gangrel44
D-Bee

Unread post by Gangrel44 »

Gangrel44 wrote:
I would love to see someone do a write up of the greek demigod Perseus....he was a major player in greek mythology and slew one of the greatest monsters that ever lived...I'm surprised that no one at Palladium gave him any props...I'm hoping that someone will.

So why not you?

Gangrel44 wrote:I would love to see someone do a write up of the greek demigod Perseus....he was a major player in greek mythology and slew one of the greatest monsters that ever lived...I'm surprised that no one at Palladium gave him any props...I'm hoping that someone will.

So why not you? :D

:)

Alas, I wouldn't know where to start
KillWatch
Champion

Unread post by KillWatch »

more gods, but lets be honest let us stop calling them gods, even D&D 3.5 or pathfinder has better rules for gods. Mighty beings? Yes. Gods? I guess like we are gods to the other apes. I was giong to say ants, but no, too much distinction
The entire experiment may ultimately not work. But as Tiger Woods tears into the springbok, his mouth crimson with blood, he looks to have all the makings of a natural-born killer.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”