Dont know...cant find...help

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Dont know...cant find...help

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Kyra Shadowborn wrote:hello. i recently started playing, and am hoplessly addicted...i do not have a lot of books/ source material, and could use alittle help/ or a push in the right direction. Is there an O.C.C. for seduction(not the skill)/ a Seductress? Thanks...any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated...and happy holidays...

Pleasurers are an RCC designed more or less exclusively for the purpose as the name implys. They're shapeshifters with a constant super empathy. They're from Phase World though.

Saloon girls get a bonus but in genearl suck.

Those are the only OCC's I can think of.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

I think there's a saloon girl or something like that in New West. Also there's the Zenith Moon Warper that's actually a wolf thing that can turn into a sexy human, and there's an alien in Phase World that is a shape shifter called a Pleasurer or something like that?

Of course you could just roll up some other kind of character and use your high PB and MA to seduce people.

Damn you Nekira! I just noticed you got in before me, not only with the same, but better answers.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

Asgardian Elf Rifts Priest of Aphrodite, Hera, or Freya.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

SamtheDagger wrote:M.A. of 30+ grants +5% to the Seduction skill. P.B. of 30+ grants +13%. This is not to mention the incredibly high probability to trust/intimidate and charm/impress. Saloon Girls and Professional Gamblers from WB14: New West are the only O.C.C.s I know of that grant a bonus to Seduction.

Mind Melters get +10%
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Saloon Girl OCC in the new west is the closest thing to a formal seductress OCC in in the PB cannon.

While there are RCC's that also seduce, they are RCC's.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
BillionSix
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: All I need is a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited power.

Unread post by BillionSix »

I would say that Seductress is more a style than it is a job. With the right skills and stats you could be a seductive psychic or mercenary or mage.
A Mystic with the right combo of skills, spells and psychic powers could have a man wrapped around her pinky.
You could even make a case for a really sexy Rogue Scholar.
"Mmmm. After I finish eating this banana, I will teach you about history."
"Yes, teacher!! We are listening to every word you say!"

(A real life example: http://www.hotforwords.com/ Recently, she gave the origin of the word "cummingtonite" (It's a mineral.))

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Something with Psionics would work. In particular I'd look for the abilities of Telepathy and Empathic Transmission.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

The Saloon Girl is okay as an NPC, but as an actual PC...they are lacking. No MDC armor to start, for one. Other than their bonus to Seduction, they need alot of help. I think Vagabonds might even be better. :D
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
BillionSix
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: All I need is a warm bed, a kind word, and unlimited power.

Unread post by BillionSix »

Danger wrote:The Saloon Girl is okay as an NPC, but as an actual PC...they are lacking. No MDC armor to start, for one. Other than their bonus to Seduction, they need alot of help. I think Vagabonds might even be better. :D

Yeah, I was considering the Vagabond. They have the potential to become anything, really.

Brian
All I need is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Danger wrote:The Saloon Girl is okay as an NPC, but as an actual PC...they are lacking. No MDC armor to start, for one. Other than their bonus to Seduction, they need alot of help. I think Vagabonds might even be better. :D
It's not like they're made for combat. Sure, they need a lot of help to be something they're not, but isn't that usually the case.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Pox
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Pox »

An Altess Noble slumming it on Rifts Earth to do some kitch shopping.

Their M.A. is 4D6, their P.B. is 3D6+9, rich as all hell to buy the nicest things to better themselves and they get Seduction as a RCC skill with a +20%

That is if you let them into your game.

EDIT: btw...this is found in Rifts Dimension Book 5: The Anvil Galaxy
we forgive you pox - Lord Cherico
You mah main Damie, Pox - el magico -- darklorddc
Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

If you want it as in NPC monster or character in the China book 1 there are a few cool demons which are total seductresses.
Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

any PC is only as good as thier player.
I have had fun with Saloon girl characters.
rich cowboys bought her armour and a few pistols.
She was fun to play and had a high MA, PB and PP
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Pleasure Bunnies in After the Bomb 2nd edition are AMAZING seductresses. They can even release pheremones that can aid them. That is the first place I'd go for that.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Jeffrey W.
Explorer
Comment: Provider of quality Palladium Books gaming sessions in the Panama Canal Zone, Orlando Florida, Dallas Texas, Palladium Open House 2007, and Heidelberg Germany.

Unread post by Jeffrey W. »

There's also the She-Devil, a.k.a. Deevil Siren, a.k.a. Demon's Mistress, a.k.a. Deevil Rifter, a.k.a. Nexus Deevil, a Lesser Devil found in one of the most recent publications, Rifts Dimension Book 11 : Dyval, pages 62-65.

Of course, the Succubus, a Lesser Demon found in Rifts Dimension Book 10 : Hades, pages 59-60, might be another consideration.

**You did say O.C.C., but if you were a player in my group, we would pass your character off as a seductive O.C.C. type, but only you and the gamemaster would be in on the true identity of your character until eventually the other players figured it out.**

Jeffrey W.
VooDu
Explorer

Unread post by VooDu »

There is something in the Nightbane or Dark Conversions
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

Kyra Shadowborn wrote:basically my GM is doing the Minion War...but he is having 2 groups of PC's (demons and deevils) to fight one another. For this scenario, i have been made a succubus, however, all that applies to them are R.C.C stats, i was just wondering if there was some way to make it more interesting than say, just calling her a master assassin that uses "seduction" as her primary weapon. Yes its a skill, but not all assassins have or need/want that skill, so thats why i am trying to find something that makes her more thats just a succubus or assassin. I thought MAYBE there was some kind of O.C.C that that could help me do this. Again thanks to all for there ideas...Kyra

If your GM is allowing you to take an O.C.C. for your Succubus why not go with an Assassin O.C.C. (either Palladium Fantasy or Rifts Mercenaries). Since the Succubus is a natural seductress adding the assassin O.C.C. seems to me more what you're looking for.

Just a thought?

Carl
ImageImage

Return to “Rifts®”