Finding And Using The Fabled Black Hole Projector
6%
Finding And Convincing A Dominator/s To Assist
12%
The Artifact Out In The Pentarken System
18%
That Stupid Hero Book...
15%
Strategically Placed Missile In two-meter wide thermal exhaust port (Cormal's Rectum)
48%

Total votes: 33

MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

How will YOU deal with Cormal The Destroyer

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

So, I know how I'm dealing with his lard ass. Planned to find the Black Hole Generator... turns out that is harder than I thought, so decided for door number 2, The Artifact! I just hope that when I finally get inside, that Zeiram isn't waiting there for me... How are you going to handle him?

--> Really? You don't know who Zeiram is...? You better find out FOOL!
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: How will YOU deal with Cormal The Destroyer

Unread post by cornholioprime »

DAMN YOU AND YOUR SHARP BRAIN, MAXX!!

I WAS GOING TO SAY 'TRICK CORMAL INTO GOING INTO THE SAME STAR SYSTEM AS THE ARTIFACT' AS A JOKE, BUT NOOOOOOO!

YOU SEEM TO KNOW AS MUCH ABOUT THE THREE GALAXIES AS I DO!!

:frust: :badbad:
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
MaxxSterling
Adventurer

I play space campaigns generally, it's my favorite setting for rifts!
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

The same way I always do my campaigns (heck my FIRST ever campiagn had C'Thulhu trying to wake up).
EPICALLY!
Bind the body to the opened mind
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

The effects of the black hole projector are described in Thundercloud Galaxy. Sure it would do the trick, but the collateral damage would render whatever galaxy it was used in FUBAR.

Using the Artifact somehow seems a good idea.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

BARQ wrote:hmmm what artifact, never heard of it.
The Artifact is an automated (and out of control?) Doomsday Weapon that patrols the Pentarken System.

It's 2D4 X 10,000 per-strike Main Cannon does a surprisingly good job of keeping its sector of space completely clear of intelligent life (presumably, as happens so very often with these things in stories, it probably did its job as 'spoilsport Final Weapon' a little too well, killing Friend and Foe alike).

It is by far the most durable known object in the Palladium Megaverse, having several billion MDC.........in its neutronium hull, which is only about an inch thick.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

We sold his Star general whatever's true name to an eldergod who wanted to destroy him. It worked out fairly well. Cormal om-nom'd his babies and went to sleep. luck on our part.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

cornholioprime wrote:
The Artifact is an automated (and out of control?) Doomsday Weapon that patrols the Pentarken System.

It's 2D4 X 10,000 per-strike Main Cannon does a surprisingly good job of keeping its sector of space completely clear of intelligent life (presumably, as happens so very often with these things in stories, it probably did its job as 'spoilsport Final Weapon' a little too well, killing Friend and Foe alike).

It is by far the most durable known object in the Palladium Megaverse, having several billion MDC.........in its neutronium hull, which is only about an inch thick.

The Adventurers plan worked perfectly, using a mixture of high technology, magic, cunning and plane old guts they had managed to lure Cormal to the Pentarken system with plans to let "The Artifact" Kill the demon planet. With bated breath the adventurers waited just outside of "The Artifacts" range, they watched with glee on their ships main veiwer as the Great Space cannon turned to face the Giant Demon Planet...but it didn't fire. The ships Com Officer got the groups attention as he picked up a signel from the planet, of the same type and frequency that came from Krotus Point days before the Demon planet emerged. The signal now recognized as the voice of Cormal, quickly translated it read... " That's where I left that thing!!"
The adventured watch in growing horror as Cormals tenticals gently grasp "The Artifact" and place it one of it's lesser mouths like a giant Binky as "The Artifact" releases swarms of its fighter drones to take up a protective orbit around the Demon Planet. The Com Officer transfured another translated signal to read in subtitle on the screen before breaking down in tears. The group feels numb as they watch on the screen as Cormal turns in their direction "The Artifact" gleaming like a jewel on the surface of the giant creature as the words flash across the bottom of the screen "Now where did those pesky Adventurers go?"
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

hahahaha
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Mallak's Place wrote:
cornholioprime wrote:

The Adventurers plan worked perfectly, using a mixture of high technology, magic, cunning and plane old guts they had managed to lure Cormal to the Pentarken system with plans to let "The Artifact" Kill the demon planet. With bated breath the adventurers waited just outside of "The Artifacts" range, they watched with glee on their ships main veiwer as the Great Space cannon turned to face the Giant Demon Planet...but it didn't fire. The ships Com Officer got the groups attention as he picked up a signel from the planet, of the same type and frequency that came from Krotus Point days before the Demon planet emerged. The signal now recognized as the voice of Cormal, quickly translated it read... " That's where I left that thing!!"
The adventured watch in growing horror as Cormals tenticals gently grasp "The Artifact" and place it one of it's lesser mouths like a giant Binky as "The Artifact" releases swarms of its fighter drones to take up a protective orbit around the Demon Planet. The Com Officer transfured another translated signal to read in subtitle on the screen before breaking down in tears. The group feels numb as they watch on the screen as Cormal turns in their direction "The Artifact" gleaming like a jewel on the surface of the giant creature as the words flash across the bottom of the screen "Now where did those pesky Adventurers go?"

Win.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Just build a really big antimatter bomb. the average yeild on a PW crusie missle is only one megaton, however, considering the seemingly limitless amounts of antimatter avaible, it would be trivial to construct a number of bombs with literal megatons of anitmatter inside of them, to say nothing of the resultant explosion from their detonation.

Such a bomb would likely be a ship and of itself, piloted remotely.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

I would persuade the entire minion war participants to leave the three galaxies by asking them nicely. :crane:

- before you dismiss it, has anyone even tried? :bandit:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
cornholioprime
Palladin
Well, mostly.....

The Dark Elf wrote:I would persuade the entire minion war participants to leave the three galaxies by asking them nicely. :crane:

- before you dismiss it, has anyone even tried? :bandit:
Yes.

Most of those folks are now partially-digested food circulating through Cormal's intestines right about now. Palladium Evil REALLY likes it when you beg for your lives -the fear "flavors" the potential meal that they see in front of them, quite nicely. :twisted:

cchopps
Adventurer

Unread post by cchopps »

I was contemplating some sort of "deal with the devil" involving the Mechanoids... but that could end up being a little too close to Season 4 of Stargate: Atlantis.

C. Chopps
twingle93
Wanderer

Unread post by twingle93 »

None of the above, my regular character goes up against him alone. With a couple million P.P.E, M.D.C, and I.S.P, Cormal should last a good afternoon to defeat single-handedly, assuming my character doesn't tire of the fight and just blast him to atoms with one big energy blast.

There's a reason I don't play my regular character anymore, he got way too powerful over the course of a decade of role-playing.
MaxxSterling
Adventurer

I hear ya, I have a 7 year Godling character that could destroy him single-handedly as well.... Oh, the power of RIFTS!
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

You could always have it and a Dominator Star Fortress meet up. I'm sure the Dominators would be glad to blow the SOB into non-existence.
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
MaxxSterling
Adventurer

But what's to stop the Dominator, if it does win? It might just decide to keep on pushin'
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

MaxxSterling wrote:But what's to stop the Dominator, if it does win? It might just decide to keep on pushin'

Well we aren't trying to stop the dominator are we? ;)
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”