Cool Cyborg

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Cool Cyborg

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Where is youtr game set? Triax has a number of cool cyborg models and so does warlords of russia.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Tyranneix
Explorer

Unread post by Tyranneix »

Bio Borgs are always a nice villain. I've made a few evil borgs to mess with the players in the past. If I can find stats, I'll post them.

One of my favorites was a red borg bounty hunter with a gargoyle skin cloak. Real nasty.. think Cad Bane and Johnna Hex.
30+ year GM for the Palladium System; Robotech, RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy and other Palladium Books madness...
Nicknamed T-Bomb by Lord Z
501st Legion Member, Sandtrooper TD8732, Florida Garrison, Squad 7
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Ultimate evil cyborg... Mechanoids.
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from Catalonia

Unread post by mobuttu »

Zer0 Kay wrote:Ultimate evil cyborg... Mechanoids.

Agreed!

In WB14 New West there are other full conversion cyborgs, but I thinks it's unlikely what you are looking for.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

The Bionics Sourcebook has the Cyber-humanoid OCC, which is light full-conversion 'borg that appears to be a normal fleshie. Could be good for a nasty trick?
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
DBX
Hero

Unread post by DBX »

North America, but this cyborg is a lacky of a powerful, miltary minded Demon. so it can come from anywhere in the megaverse.

see the cyborg npc working for robot control in Mercenaries book (chrome?) can't remember exactly what his name is

but it says in his blurb that his species fought a foe called the Horde - thinking they were some kind of evil cyborg similar to mechanoids

you can also go for a wolfen quatoria (Sp?) from phaseworld
MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

In the mercenaries book, I think, in one of the merc groups there is an alien cyborg, he's a character, but you could use the stats and photo anyhow... If not, just make one up, or use a machine person from phaseworld, they can be very nasty. Or even how about a Naruni Repo-Bot, maybe it became self-aware -Number 5... is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

Don't forget about the Cyber-Centaurs from Conversion Book 1 (I can't remember exactly what their name is, but IIRC, isn't Ixion?). Or you could always use the Robot Creation Rules from Sourceboot 1 to get the base line for the chassis for the 'borg. Could make for some interesting 'borg chassis if you ask me.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
MaxxSterling
Adventurer

I always wanted to make some transformer type borgs, but never got further than a Megatron type character. Though he was a fun NPC to deal with.
dragonfett
Knight

The only way I could see being able to make a Transformer is use the Robot Creation Rules from SB1 and then give them some mystical ability or some such. For some reason that sounded better in my head.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

dragonfett wrote:The only way I could see being able to make a Transformer is use the Robot Creation Rules from SB1 and then give them some mystical ability or some such. For some reason that sounded better in my head.

Actually pretty basic, though not by canon. Pick a few different vehicle forms and those are the options in addition to using SB1 to build the humanoid form. If you had unlimited resources, or at least a lot of money that kind of technology is already available in the books. Say give it 2 or 3 forms, 2 vehicles and the basic form, or something like the forms of the Veritech. Or just use the Tekno-form power from PU3.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
MaxxSterling
Adventurer

Word Jorel. Plus, it wouldn't be that much more complicated then say a veritech fighter... Also, dragonfett, check out "The Newcomers" from the juicer book, towards the back of the book.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Archangel23 wrote:I have the Mechanoids comming in a bit later for something nasty haha. And thanks, but your right, not looking for anything in the new west.

So why not have a single one come in early?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

dragonfett wrote:The only way I could see being able to make a Transformer is use the Robot Creation Rules from SB1 and then give them some mystical ability or some such. For some reason that sounded better in my head.

I've found that conversion from Mekton Zeta Plus is a lot better. The book is awesome for any kind of technology actually. Just have to figure out your own conversion system and NEVER post the conversion process or data from Mekton here. :D
dragonfett
Knight

I have never even heard of that book. Where might I find it?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Jorel
Champion
Comment: I'm a Derrik, Derriks don't run.

Unread post by Jorel »

dragonfett wrote:I have never even heard of that book. Where might I find it?

Check out Drivethru RPG, or I looked it up on Wiki.
Customer Service Director for Northern Gun

"The Devil's among us!
Stay back boy!...This calls for Divine Intervention!
I kick arse for the Lord!"
-Father McGruder- Braindead (a.k.a. Dead Alive)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Jorel wrote:
dragonfett wrote:I have never even heard of that book. Where might I find it?

Check out Drivethru RPG, or I looked it up on Wiki.

Yeah... as far as I know I got one of the few hard back prints that were left when Lisa was clearing out the warehouse. I was happy to find out they had it cuz my first one was stolen at Techschool on Keesler AFB 7 years ago :(. I e-mailed and asked where I could find one and she said the RPGDrive through. I said it was too bad because I like hardcopies. A couple days later she told me the good news... with the caution that the book was slightly damaged, I didn't care. It is an awesome tool for tech creation... not so much for fantasy.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Archangel23 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Archangel23 wrote:I have the Mechanoids comming in a bit later for something nasty haha. And thanks, but your right, not looking for anything in the new west.

Maybe... I could work with something... Maybe only working with the demon to Kill the humans and get a mothership here to earth...not a bad Idea... Thanks

Remember they classify humanoid as having two arms, two legs and walking upright. A tail and wings won't change their minds.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Warlords of Russia is a Must have :D

You want a Lacky...
Use the New West borg model ... The Kid. Basicly its a Cyber-slinger (gunslinger) model. no frills or bells besides fast reflexes and robotic ps.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I say just use teh bot rules from SB1 as is with transferred intelligence and ignore the budget. That way he can make his borg with whatever he wants since it tells you to go a head an duse any bionics as well as what is listed in teh book itself. That gives him SB1, SB1 revised if he has both, and any bionics available thoughoutthe megaverse if he really wants too.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

taalismn's Paladin Steel Storefront has some different cyborgs just look and link to them HERE
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
Kalidor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Kalidor »

If he's a cyborg working for a demon maybe he should be a Brodkill? Aren't those basically cyborg demons anyway? It's been a while, so I'm not sure so don't drop a flaming bag of poop on my doorstep if I'm wrong or something :p
dragonfett
Knight

Brodil are a type of sub-demon that can receive bionic implants. They are not cyborg demons.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Archangel23 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Archangel23 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:

Maybe... I could work with something... Maybe only working with the demon to Kill the humans and get a mothership here to earth...not a bad Idea... Thanks

Remember they classify humanoid as having two arms, two legs and walking upright. A tail and wings won't change their minds.

Hmmm, good point... Been a while since I've read the book :thwak: lol. But thanks for the responses. I might work with the Brodkill, but IDK.

there are also non-humanoid demons, mind you. you just gotta pick the right one.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Shark_Force wrote:
Archangel23 wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Archangel23 wrote:[quote="Zer0 Kay]
So why not have a single one come in early?[/quote]
Maybe... I could work with something... Maybe only working with the demon to Kill the humans and get a mothership here to earth...not a bad Idea... Thanks[/quote]

Remember they classify humanoid as having two arms, two legs and walking upright. A tail and wings won't change their minds.[/quote]
Hmmm, good point... Been a while since I've read the book :thwak: lol. But thanks for the responses. I might work with the Brodkill, but IDK.[/quote]
there are also non-humanoid demons, mind you. you just gotta pick the right one.[/quote]

Yup what were those Dog ones in the SoT? They had cybernetics too or at least it looked that way.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

I know you got your borg, but here's how to make a really munchy one.

HU2 Brain Transplant Borg: 350 SDC, with armor that has AR 18, and 900 SDC.
Pimp him out with as much stuff as you want, but probably include Psionic Electro-Magnetic Dampers, Third Eye, Motion Detectors, Chemical Excretion, Chemical Spray, Extendible Hydraulic Hands/Arms, as well as anything special from N&S and MiO that strikes your fancy. Also, be sure to bump him up to 3 forearm blades per hand/arm (3d6+3 damage per hand that way)
Make him a Mega-Hero: now his 24 PS is Supernatural, he gets +50% to his SDC (525 total) and this will become MDC on Rifts Earth. Also, he heals, and gets +50% to range of sensors and built-in weapons. Give him whatever mega-power you like, but if you give him Horror Factor the third eye gets hims a +2 bonus (raising the range to 14-17). Spend up to 6 points of IQ, and you can get him another +3 bonus, raising his HF to 20.
If you want to get him a second power, I'd suggest Tremendous SDC (+1d4x100+160) or Tremendous Physical Strength (+20 PS and called Death Blow on nat 16+).
Just for kicks, you can make his Achilles Heel "Must Transform into Inhuman Form to Use Powers," and have him look like a scrawny slave-borg most of the time. Or whatever weakness you think will be fun.

Next bip on over to the world of Palladium, and visit an Alchemist.
Enchant his armor with:
-Regenerating Armor (10 SDC/hour)
-Electrical Discharge
-Noiseless (negates prowl penalty)
-Weightless (negates other armor penalties)
Now that it's magic, it'll be MDC on Rifts Earth.

While you're in the neighborhood, might as well get those forearm blades enchanted.
If you're playing where claw damage stacks with Supernatural Punch damage, then go for:
-Eternally Sharp (+3 damage)
-Super Sharpness (+4 damage, and drops crit number by 2)
-Additional Damage (+1d6 damage)

If you're playing where damage doesn't stack:
-Venomblade (Basilisk's Eye)
-Teleport Wielder
-Turns Holder Invisible
(or mix and match as you like)

While you have an alchemist's attention, might want to pick up some bling:
Rings: +10 to PS, +3 to PP, IQ and ME. Then Fleet Feet (3x/day), Protection from Spell Magic, Protection from Psionics, Impervious to Cold, Impervious to Fire, and Deflection.
(Or, for fun, swap one out for a Dwarven Rune Ring. In addition to the bonuses, it'll shrink him down to 5' tall. I had a Cyclops with one of these once.)

Then bring him over to Rifts Earth, and have any of his built-in weapons systems that don't inflict MD converted to the local equivalent. Also, get him 2 extra arms (+1 attack) and a tail.

At this point, he should be something like this:
Horror Factor: 20
525-1085 MDC (heals faster than human flesh)
900 MDC Armor (regenerates 10 MDC/hour)
PS 34-54
6 attacks per melee (12 with Fleet Feet cast)
Claws that inflict 3d6+3 to 4d6+10 MD, +3d6 from electrical discharge when applicable, poison damage when applicable
Punch that inflicts 4d6-1d6x10 MD
(stacks with claws for up to 24-94 MD per attack, 27-112 MD with discharge, poison damage when applicable).

If that's not enough, fill out the skills. Boxing, wrestling, Paired Weapons, etc. etc.
And maybe buy him some bigger guns.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Killer Cyborg wrote:I know you got your borg, but here's how to make a really munchy one.

HU2 Brain Transplant Borg: 350 SDC, with armor that has AR 18, and 900 SDC.
Pimp him out with as much stuff as you want, but probably include Psionic Electro-Magnetic Dampers, Third Eye, Motion Detectors, Chemical Excretion, Chemical Spray, Extendible Hydraulic Hands/Arms, as well as anything special from N&S and MiO that strikes your fancy. Also, be sure to bump him up to 3 forearm blades per hand/arm (3d6+3 damage per hand that way)
Make him a Mega-Hero: now his 24 PS is Supernatural, he gets +50% to his SDC (525 total) and this will become MDC on Rifts Earth. Also, he heals, and gets +50% to range of sensors and built-in weapons. Give him whatever mega-power you like, but if you give him Horror Factor the third eye gets hims a +2 bonus (raising the range to 14-17). Spend up to 6 points of IQ, and you can get him another +3 bonus, raising his HF to 20.
If you want to get him a second power, I'd suggest Tremendous SDC (+1d4x100+160) or Tremendous Physical Strength (+20 PS and called Death Blow on nat 16+).
Just for kicks, you can make his Achilles Heel "Must Transform into Inhuman Form to Use Powers," and have him look like a scrawny slave-borg most of the time. Or whatever weakness you think will be fun.

Next bip on over to the world of Palladium, and visit an Alchemist.
Enchant his armor with:
-Regenerating Armor (10 SDC/hour)
-Electrical Discharge
-Noiseless (negates prowl penalty)
-Weightless (negates other armor penalties)
Now that it's magic, it'll be MDC on Rifts Earth.

While you're in the neighborhood, might as well get those forearm blades enchanted.
If you're playing where claw damage stacks with Supernatural Punch damage, then go for:
-Eternally Sharp (+3 damage)
-Super Sharpness (+4 damage, and drops crit number by 2)
-Additional Damage (+1d6 damage)

If you're playing where damage doesn't stack:
-Venomblade (Basilisk's Eye)
-Teleport Wielder
-Turns Holder Invisible
(or mix and match as you like)

While you have an alchemist's attention, might want to pick up some bling:
Rings: +10 to PS, +3 to PP, IQ and ME. Then Fleet Feet (3x/day), Protection from Spell Magic, Protection from Psionics, Impervious to Cold, Impervious to Fire, and Deflection.
(Or, for fun, swap one out for a Dwarven Rune Ring. In addition to the bonuses, it'll shrink him down to 5' tall. I had a Cyclops with one of these once.)

Then bring him over to Rifts Earth, and have any of his built-in weapons systems that don't inflict MD converted to the local equivalent. Also, get him 2 extra arms (+1 attack) and a tail.

At this point, he should be something like this:
Horror Factor: 20
525-1085 MDC (heals faster than human flesh)
900 MDC Armor (regenerates 10 MDC/hour)
PS 34-54
6 attacks per melee (12 with Fleet Feet cast)
Claws that inflict 3d6+3 to 4d6+10 MD, +3d6 from electrical discharge when applicable, poison damage when applicable
Punch that inflicts 4d6-1d6x10 MD
(stacks with claws for up to 24-94 MD per attack, 27-112 MD with discharge, poison damage when applicable).

If that's not enough, fill out the skills. Boxing, wrestling, Paired Weapons, etc. etc.
And maybe buy him some bigger guns.

What you've allowed him to prowl but you don't give him some sort of Invisibility or Chamelion? :D
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Zer0 Kay wrote:What you've allowed him to prowl but you don't give him some sort of Invisibility or Chamelion? :D

Actually, I mentioned it as one of the possible weapon enchantments.
Didn't really push it, though, because he's gotta have some weaknesses. ;)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:What you've allowed him to prowl but you don't give him some sort of Invisibility or Chamelion? :D

Actually, I mentioned it as one of the possible weapon enchantments.
Didn't really push it, though, because he's gotta have some weaknesses. ;)

What?? There is always kryptonite. :D

Maybe give him an insanity where he thinks he has a power food and its twinkies... I always liked that one. :D
Tyranneix
Explorer

Unread post by Tyranneix »

I fashioned a huge custom Borg once for this campaign many years ago. I don't remember all the details and the character sheets were lost long ago, but he was 12ft 4arm with a tail god-slayer Borg. Used pieces and parts from all over rifts earth. Also had several Eyes or Eylor install on his chassis to give him some magic ability. I used a dimensional pocket on his ammo drum for his rotary rail gun (normally doe 3D6x10 MD (however he has several different type of ammo; millennium tree rounds, silver, straight wood, u rounds) and he could switch between them. He kind looked like a huge version of Robocop Two with magic inscriptions and eyes covering his massive frame.

He's dead now of course.. but the players had to really think on that one and two player's characters died before they finally took him down. That fight lasted 3 gaming sessions. It was truly epic. I really wish I had his stats so I could post him.
30+ year GM for the Palladium System; Robotech, RIFTS, Palladium Fantasy and other Palladium Books madness...
Nicknamed T-Bomb by Lord Z
501st Legion Member, Sandtrooper TD8732, Florida Garrison, Squad 7
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

I made an Uber version of Kos-Mos but instead of a robot had to make her as a borg. Decided that she'd have to be a new Hybrid-Intelligence Robot with one personallity being Nuralnet and the other Being Transfered. I also mixed in Major Motoko Kusanagi, Alita/Gunnm and Naomi Armitage. I called it the Guardian Autonomous Battle Robot Initial Evaluation Lethal Line Augmentation (G.A.B.R.I.E.L.L.A.). She was an NPC and was a mechanic for making one of the characters leave the CS. He was a CS Operator assigned to develop and assemble parts for a project. Most of the parts had an unknown origin... to him. He assembled the body and intalled the Neural Net and grew attached to her like Gippetto to Pinnochio. Occasionally the Dog Boys and other anti-magic enforcers would raid the lab, to the operators suprise. Eventually the higher ups wanted to cancel the program and destroy his child so he escaped with her and the case of "stuff". The stuff allowed him to upgrade Gaby as he gained levels through a list with a bunch of percentage chances. But the upgrade stuff was like Cross-etched Uranium-depositing Retractable Silver-plated Electro-field (CURSE) Claws and Depleted uranium Explosive Ramjet Vibrocavicating Inertial-resistant Silver-plated Homing (DERVISH) round Pistol as well as Juu Kun Do and Panzer Kunst programming.

Oh technically she is evil Anarchist but for Robots that is actually a functional alignment as they will do whatever their master tells them. So the master putting their philosophical limitations on an Anarchist Robot means the robot will follow. She has however raised her guns on several occasions to PCs she finds annoying and requested permission to end their program. We came up with... well this:
Come up with a priority list for Gaby to follow. I don't care what you call the levels (i.e. numbers, colors, animals, etc.).
    1- You are hard wired at the first tier and only you can add or remove others to this level.
    2- Gaby will notify you of any breach of your commands, including unauthorized attempted alterations of tier levels.
    3- When you initially meet people they are fourth tier Any person in a lower tier can raise others up to their tier unless you've already stated otherwise.
    4- Anyone lower than the third tier she will shoot through in order to complete a mission or defend higher tier personnel.
    5- A hostile action will reclassify a person from four to six.
    6- Only an order from you will place or remove a person or group into class seven. Careful with group classifications like the CS is now our enemy. Because she will fire on anything in a CS uniform. So if you guys decide to go in undercover and someone gets changed and Gaby doesn't know... She'll try to kill them.
EXAMPLE- Monkey wants to raise DMTOO from level four to level three. You previously told her that DMTOO is not to be trusted, she will take this as an order not to raise him up and will not follow Monkey's command. Following number 2 above she will also notify you that Monkey tried to do this. DMTOO then angrily confronts you.
    FIRST tier is classified as 'me'. She will die in order to protect (she will not follow an order in contradiction to this even from you.
    SECOND tier is classified as 'friend'. She will go out of her way to defend as long as your safety or her life isn't compromised. She will also follow their orders as long as they do not contradict yours.
    THIRD tier is classified as 'ally'. She will assist in combat but she will not put herself in danger to defend.
    FOURTH tier is classified as 'asset'. She will assist in combat but they are considered expendable.
    FIFTH tier is classified as 'neutral'. She will avoid shooting IF they provide tactical cover. Will not intentionally kill.
    SIXTH tier is classified as 'hostile'. She will terminate if any hostile movement is made.
    SEVENTH tier is classified as 'enemy'. She will terminate on site unless otherwise commanded by FIRST tier personnel.
The classification is as you would use it when speaking. If she hears you tell someone that they are your friend she will raise them to second tier... Unless she detects your lying then she won't change them.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

amodernheathen wrote:Dragon Borgs, Ninja Borgs, Cyber Samurai, all from Rifts Japan. (Especially if the Cyber Sam has the ancient Rune Katana that it's possible to get!)

Meh... Ghost Katana.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

Young Freud wrote:
Tyranneix wrote:Bio Borgs are always a nice villain. I've made a few evil borgs to mess with the players in the past. If I can find stats, I'll post them.

Bio-borgs, as in biomechanical borgs? I'm interested in hearing more, because I've been considering using Splicers for something like this.

he could be talking about that, but i seem to recall hearing it's also an actual splugorth OCC.

Return to “Rifts®”