What if a MDC being makes a golem?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Giant2005
Knight

Re: What if a MDC being makes a golem?

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Baphomet wrote:D) Other, please explain.

6 MD cost. Don't think I need to explain that decision.
Baphomet wrote:On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.

Yes unless their MDC is from a supernatural source.
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

I ignore the SDC cost even for SDC characters. If a mage wants to spend the time and resources to build an army of golems, I see no reason to limit him with a petty SDC cost.

--flatline
Giant2005
Knight

flatline wrote:I ignore the SDC cost even for SDC characters. If a mage wants to spend the time and resources to build an army of golems, I see no reason to limit him with a petty SDC cost.

--flatline

I agree with this.
When there are spells in the game like the Line Maker spell in South America two that can do the same thing without any resource investment, it makes the permanent cost seem a little extreme.
Hell, that Line Maker version can have you building a new soldier every 45 seconds - if you dedicate 16 hours a day to building them, you could make 8960 a week...
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

As stated above, my ruling would also be 6 M.D.C. point-for-point.
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Giant2005 wrote:
flatline wrote:I ignore the SDC cost even for SDC characters. If a mage wants to spend the time and resources to build an army of golems, I see no reason to limit him with a petty SDC cost.

--flatline

I agree with this.
When there are spells in the game like the Line Maker spell in South America two that can do the same thing without any resource investment, it makes the permanent cost seem a little extreme.
Hell, that Line Maker version can have you building a new soldier every 45 seconds - if you dedicate 16 hours a day to building them, you could make 8960 a week...

yeppers... i agree.

It depends on which version your using. The Classic Spell (6 sdc/mdc) or the Line Maker (no cost). I would learn the Line Maker method myself. Build an Army !! The Golden Army Rises !!
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Balabanto
Champion

Unread post by Balabanto »

[/quote]

On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.[/quote]
Yes unless their MDC is from a supernatural source.[/quote]

Absolutely not. SDC and MD totals are separate, unless something happens during character creation (Being a Tattooed Man) that radically changes the way the character exists. If you get +10 SDC from a physical skill, it's meaningless if you're a mega-damage creature.

You may ask "Why?" Why am I such a hardass when it comes to this when I'm kinda liberal on a bunch of other things?

Because I WANT people to play SDC characters and creatures and not feel like they got a chainsword in the butt from the GM.

There's a very small number of characters in the game with Body Hardening Techniques who can convert their SDC into MD for a PPE cost. This ability is supposed to be rare. So why would anyone allow free SDC to MD conversions when it requires a special ability to do so?

These are all GREAT reasons not to allow what you're suggesting.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Balabanto wrote:

On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.[/quote]

Absolutely not. SDC and MD totals are separate, unless something happens during character creation (Being a Tattooed Man) that radically changes the way the character exists. If you get +10 SDC from a physical skill, it's meaningless if you're a mega-damage creature.

You may ask "Why?" Why am I such a hardass when it comes to this when I'm kinda liberal on a bunch of other things?

Because I WANT people to play SDC characters and creatures and not feel like they got a chainsword in the butt from the GM.

There's a very small number of characters in the game with Body Hardening Techniques who can convert their SDC into MD for a PPE cost. This ability is supposed to be rare. So why would anyone allow free SDC to MD conversions when it requires a special ability to do so?

These are all GREAT reasons not to allow what you're suggesting.[/quote]

Except when you look in the books and they point to MDC beings they note that they do get the SDC bonus as an MDC bonus. The ability to temporarily become MDC when you're normally SDC is also quite unrelated to whether or not an MDC being gets the SDC bonus from physical skills as MDC.

Also where exactly do you get the idea that its a screw-over for the SDC characters if the bonuses apply equally to scale between SDC and MDC beings? The SDC character with maxed bonuses for SDC from Physical skills is still going to likely end up dead from the same MD shot as one who hasn't got any, and the MDC creature being a bit tougher because it worked out and harder to kill is completely reasonable and logical.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Giant2005 wrote:

Yup.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
dragonfett
Knight

Unread post by dragonfett »

Nightmask wrote:
Balabanto wrote:

On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.

These are all GREAT reasons not to allow what you're suggesting.[/quote]

Except when you look in the books and they point to MDC beings they note that they do get the SDC bonus as an MDC bonus. The ability to temporarily become MDC when you're normally SDC is also quite unrelated to whether or not an MDC being gets the SDC bonus from physical skills as MDC.

Also where exactly do you get the idea that its a screw-over for the SDC characters if the bonuses apply equally to scale between SDC and MDC beings? The SDC character with maxed bonuses for SDC from Physical skills is still going to likely end up dead from the same MD shot as one who hasn't got any, and the MDC creature being a bit tougher because it worked out and harder to kill is completely reasonable and logical.[/quote]

Do you have a book and page reference?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
Colt47
Champion
Comment: Keeper of the Pies

Unread post by Colt47 »

dragonfett wrote:
Nightmask wrote:
Balabanto wrote:

On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.

These are all GREAT reasons not to allow what you're suggesting.

Also where exactly do you get the idea that its a screw-over for the SDC characters if the bonuses apply equally to scale between SDC and MDC beings? The SDC character with maxed bonuses for SDC from Physical skills is still going to likely end up dead from the same MD shot as one who hasn't got any, and the MDC creature being a bit tougher because it worked out and harder to kill is completely reasonable and logical.

Do you have a book and page reference?

I think the only case where the SDC actually DOES become MDC is if the character trained first as an SDC being and was then transformed into an MDC being, such as a sea titan youngster who loves physical activity and hits the age where the sea titan blood activates.

Edit, also think the quote system is failing. :-?
Last edited by Colt47 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Norbu the Enchanter: Hello friends! What brings you to my shop today?

Big Joe: We need some things enchanted to take a beating...

Norbu: Perhaps you want your weapons enchanted? Or maybe a shield or sword? I can even enchant armor!

Big Joe: We need you to enchant this Liver, this heart, and these kidneys.

Norbu: :shock:
Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

Baphomet wrote:One of my players is playing a Dewtani spell caster and while I was reading through some spells something occurred to me. What if a minor MDC being created a golem, how would you deal with the sdc cost?

The creation of a Golem costs the creator 6 sdc.
If the spellcaster were MDC would you

A) Ignore the cost
B) Charge the MDC being 1 MDC
C) Keep track of sdc spent on all such things and charge the MDC once the total sdc reached 100
D) Other, please explain.

I would charge the MDC caster 6 MDC.

Baphomet wrote:On a related subject, when you have a player in your games play a MDC being like a Dewtani or Grackletooth and they take physical skills that increase sdc (weight lifting, boxing, etc) do you allow them to get the same amount of MDC as they would get sdc? +10 MDC instead of sdc from weight lifting for example.

I think by the rules, the answer is no. But, in my games, I generally allow it.
dragonfett
Knight

I think that the quote system is glitchy as well.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Colt47 wrote:Edit, also think the quote system is failing. :-?

Only because people aren't hitting the preview button and proofreading themselves before hitting the submit button. I guess they're trying to become writers for PB...
Anthar
Hero
Comment: Killer of threads.

Unread post by Anthar »

I allow them to avoid the sacrifice of SDC, but they have to expend twice as much PPE to cast the magic.
"I love my dad because he is awesome."-My son.
Caution these rules are unclear and may be open to gross interpretation and out right misinterpretation. GM discression is strongly advised.
dragonfett
Knight

The Beast wrote:

Only because people aren't hitting the preview button and proofreading themselves before hitting the submit button. I guess they're trying to become writers for PB...

I never did that before because of the fact that it's always worked for me with out having to preview it. And while I make no illusions to the fact that I never make grammatical errors, I always try to weed them out as I type and know that re-reading my post by previewing it will almost never reveal any mistakes that I may make and therefore is a wasted effort.
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
And Horrors Unknown
Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

The Beast wrote:

OUCH !!!

Do you really think the writing is that bad? Why play the game then?
13eowulf
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by 13eowulf »

I think the best was of doing this is having a Techo Wizard create a Ley Line powered factory that puts golems together on an automated production line. The mage running teh factory has to put a vial of his own blood into the machine to establish control, however the SDC is taken from victims who themselves are 'plugged in' and continuously drained of SDC (and HP) until they are dead.

Now, waste not want not, the bodies are then moved to a secondary automated TW ley line factory that created Zombies or Mummies........
Oderint Dum Metuant.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Athos wrote:
The Beast wrote:

OUCH !!!

Do you really think the writing is that bad? Why play the game then?

The writing itself, no, that's not bad. What's bad is the poor editing PB does.

And technically I kinda failed as well since I meant to put a :P at the end of that to let everyone know I wasn't that serious about it.
Mack
Supreme Being
Comment: This space for rent.

Unread post by Mack »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:

Yup.

Agreed.

And the quote system is fine. There's an error in Balabanto's first post, which cascaded through everyone who quoted him.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Know the facts. Know your opinion. Know the difference.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

Giant2005 wrote:

This would be my thinking as well.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

--flatline
The SDC cost is not "petty."

It is put there PRECISELY to stop individual characters from creating Golem Armies of their own (in potentially unlimited numbers).

For most SDC characters, especially those in the magic arts, the SDC cost is actually quite "hellish" .....and that's the whole point of it.

It actually makes Golems more "fun/challenging/unique" to have, in my opinion, kinda like the cost you'll suffer if your familiar dies.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Giant2005
Knight

Can a character that doesn't have blood substitute something else for the blood in the ritual to create a Golem or are they out of luck?
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Giant2005 wrote:Can a character that doesn't have blood substitute something else for the blood in the ritual to create a Golem or are they out of luck?

There are other forms of Magic that bloodless creatures are immune to...so I'd say that the "logic" would work conversely, and that if a creature doesn't have blood, then it can't perform/cast any ritual/spell that requires it.
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
flatline
Knight

cornholioprime wrote:

--flatline
The SDC cost is not "petty."

It is put there PRECISELY to stop individual characters from creating Golem Armies of their own (in potentially unlimited numbers).

For most SDC characters, especially those in the magic arts, the SDC cost is actually quite "hellish" .....and that's the whole point of it.

It actually makes Golems more "fun/challenging/unique" to have, in my opinion, kinda like the cost you'll suffer if your familiar dies.

How much time and resources do you think it takes to create the golem body? Now multiply that times 1000 to just have enough golem bodies to make an army of 1000 golems. If the players go through the trouble to get the materials, build the bodies, and animate them, why would you deny them the fruits of their labors?

The SDC cost is a petty attempt to address a perceived abuse that isn't abusive.

--flatline
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

flatline wrote:How much time and resources do you think it takes to create the golem body? Now multiply that times 1000 to just have enough golem bodies to make an army of 1000 golems. If the players go through the trouble to get the materials, build the bodies, and animate them, why would you deny them the fruits of their labors?

The SDC cost is a petty attempt to address a perceived abuse that isn't abusive.

--flatline

Materials:
-animal blood
-clay
-2 onyx gems worth 1,000 each.
-1 iron heart

The only materials that have any significant cost would be the gems and the iron heart.
The gems combined only cost 2,000 credits.
The iron heart might be tricky if you have to forge it yourself, but only really the first time. After that, you'd just need a proper mold and a laser torch or something to melt the iron down to pour into the mold.
Less if you use some kind of mass-production, or even a relatively cheap TW device, to make the hearts.
Of course, if you stick a diamond in the heart, that's CR 8000 more, bringing the cost up to a bit over CR 10,000 total.

Time:
How long does it take to make a rough humanoid form out of clay?
Not very long, if you have the clay. A few hours, maybe, tops.
How long does it take to make a rough humanoid form out of iron?
Like the heart, it could take a long time if you're doing the job yourself, the first time. After that, you just melt iron and pour it into a mold. Or buy mass-produced statues, or make a TW machine to mass-produce them.
How long does it take to perform the ritual? 1d4x10+15 minutes, for an average of 40 minutes.
So, really, after the prototype, we're probably looking at an hour or two.
Hell, let's just say 5 hours.

Without the SDC restrictions, and with a decent budget, you could crank out maybe 2 golems per day without a hell of a lot of effort, if you focused your attention on it.
Do that for a year, and you have 700+ semi-indestructable, mega-damage minions.

I can see why the restriction is in place.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

flatline wrote:How much time and resources do you think it takes to create the golem body? Now multiply that times 1000 to just have enough golem bodies to make an army of 1000 golems. If the players go through the trouble to get the materials, build the bodies, and animate them, why would you deny them the fruits of their labors?

--flatline

Yeah, but it would become so. All the other characters are limited by thier own powers/ resources, but the mages can make an effectivly unlimited amount of golem like creatures. That isn't exactly fair when dealing with the rest of the party, and becomes simply a "one-up-manship" of who can create more in a short amount of time.

It becomes as bad as what people complain about regaurding the CS and skelbots. The difference is instead of a nation of millions pooling thier resources and creating an army, you have one dude doing the same thing all by himself. Or, even worse, you have a army thousands of mages (like at Tolkeen or FoM) creating millions upon millions of golems with no end in sight.

Now I can see why an NPC nation could create such an army (or at least a fraction of such an army), but an individual PC should NEVER have that much power. I think the SDC cost makes perfect sense...

EDIT - Plus what Killer said. I like answer better anyway... :D
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads
Mercdog
Hero

Unread post by Mercdog »

I've always seen the SDC cost as a requirement to bond the Golem to it's master. No sacrifice of blood to me = No bond. And no bond to the Golem = No control over the golem. And a Golem with no controller is a golem on a rampage (at least in my games).

That said, I do allow people to commision a wizard to create a golem, and then provide the SDC/MDC/Blood cost themselves. This makes the Golem the client's servant, not the wizard's.
Blade with whom I have lived.
Blade with whom I now die.
Serve right and justice one last time.
Seek one last heart of evil.
Still one last life of pain.
Cut well old friend...
and then farewell.
-Sir Orin Neville Smyth, Flight of Dragons
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

Though I do like golems in sdc settings, the canon nerfing of the golem for MD enviroments leaves a whole in my soul. If you keep the golems the way they are, you are better off getting a burgler alarm. The PPE cost is way to high for the MDC. Summoning a demon or shadow beast would be much better.
flatline
Knight

I believe the value is in the fact that if the golem is destroyed, it is likely to completely regenerate unless it's destroyer knows what to do to permanently destroy it.

--flatline
Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

flatline wrote:I believe the value is in the fact that if the golem is destroyed, it is likely to completely regenerate unless it's destroyer knows what to do to permanently destroy it.

--flatline

35 or 80 MDC isn't alot of damage to destroy something. If complete destoyed they regenerate with-in 24hr., far to long. If you give them the SDC numbers I would say they would be worth it. The MDC value that golems have are just too low to be effective IMO.

Also, in canon, the Tolkenites used mass formations of golems. It was an ineffective tactic. They waested time and resorses creating golems,
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Shadow Wyrm wrote:
flatline wrote:I believe the value is in the fact that if the golem is destroyed, it is likely to completely regenerate unless it's destroyer knows what to do to permanently destroy it.

--flatline

35 or 80 MDC isn't alot of damage to destroy something.

It's the equivalent of a suit of heavy MDC armor. That's not bad.
Of course, you can also use the diamond heart to double the MDC, for 70 or 160 MDC total.
And, of course, you can always give your golem addition armor and/or other gear.

Also, in canon, the Tolkenites used mass formations of golems. It was an ineffective tactic. They waested time and resorses creating golems,

Ineffective against the Coalition.
If they had instead decided to take over smaller kingdoms and territories, they could have done so.

Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Golems, no int., strike parry dodge, no skills, speed of 8. My niece in a wheelchair could out manuver it on a sanddune.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Shadow Wyrm wrote:Golems, no int., strike parry dodge, no skills, speed of 8. My niece in a wheelchair could out manuver it on a sanddune.

Maybe, if she made her roll against Horror Factor 16, and wasn't instead frozen in fear long enough for it to catch her.

Golems have an IQ of 6, which means that yes, they are stupid, but they're still smart enough to learn simple tasks and to generally function. They're smarter than animals, and animals generally take care of themselves pretty well.
(As a side note, as of RUE, technically their low IQ qualifies them for 1d4+2 secondary skills to start, just to get rules-lawyery. :p)

Their speed is only 8, and yes, that is pretty slow in Rifts.
But that's still 10 yards (30') per attack, which isn't exactly "wheelchair on sand" slow.
If your mage needs to, though, he can always cast another spell to help his golem out, like Superhuman Speed, or Fly As The Eagle.
Even without buffing, though, one thing to keep in mind is that golems never get tired.

Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Just to answer the question posed for the thread, yes I would impose the sdc/mdc cost to a MDC being. It would be one MD, MDC is a combination of hit points and sdc.
Mack
Supreme Being

Unread post by Mack »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Shadow Wyrm wrote:

--flatline

Of course, you can also use the diamond heart to double the MDC, for 70 or 160 MDC total.
And, of course, you can always give your golem addition armor and/or other gear.

And you can double that MDC again, given the number of "half damage" resistances they have. It's effectively 140 and 320 MDC.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Mack wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Shadow Wyrm wrote:

--flatline

And you can double that MDC again, given the number of "half damage" resistances they have. It's effectively 140 and 320 MDC.

Quite true- I forgot that part.

Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Mack wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Shadow Wyrm wrote:

--flatline

Yeah. 320 MDC is the equivilent of the MDC protection of power armor.

Also a speed of 8 means a golem can move about 130 miles a day. Considering they don't tire and can work/fight 24/7, a golem sounds pretty dog-gone effective.
flatline
Knight

Hystrix wrote:

Also a speed of 8 means a golem can move about 130 miles a day. Considering they don't tire and can work/fight 24/7, a golem sounds pretty dog-gone effective.

I've used golems in combat before even against far more capable foes (power armor and such). The golems didn't do much (any?) damage, but they sure drew a lot of enemy fire that might otherwise have targeted me or one of the other party members. That, to me, makes having a golem around a good thing.

That, and it's handy to have someone around to carry the heavy stuff and who reach things on the top shelf :)

--flatline
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

flatline wrote:
Hystrix wrote:

I've used golems in combat before even against far more capable foes (power armor and such). The golems didn't do much (any?) damage, but they sure drew a lot of enemy fire that might otherwise have targeted me or one of the other party members. That, to me, makes having a golem around a good thing.

That, and it's handy to have someone around to carry the heavy stuff and who reach things on the top shelf :)

--flatline

Plus, who says a force has to be entirly golems? Why not a mix of 50% golems (Iron and Clay), 25% animated dead, 10% elementals, 10% iron juggenauts, and 5% controlling mages. That make 85% of the unit expendable (elementals are expendable depending on who you ask) and 15% actuall living combatants. The Golems and animated dead are the cannon fodder and frontline assult. The Elementals and Juggernauts are the clean up, and the mages oversee it all...
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Post Addressed by Request.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

As Create Golem appears in my Book of Magic (for Rifts), the spell no longer has any SDC cost. It requires 2 onixes and may be optionally enhanced by a diamond heart. No other cost is listed here other than the P.P.E. cost.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Giant2005
Knight

Re: Post Addressed by Request.

Akashic Soldier wrote:As Create Golem appears in my Book of Magic (for Rifts), the spell no longer has any SDC cost. It requires 2 onixes and may be optionally enhanced by a diamond heart. No other cost is listed here other than the P.P.E. cost.

Strange.
My BoM includes the SDC cost.
Mack
Supreme Being

Re: Post Addressed by Request.

Unread post by Mack »

Akashic Soldier wrote:As Create Golem appears in my Book of Magic (for Rifts), the spell no longer has any SDC cost. It requires 2 onixes and may be optionally enhanced by a diamond heart. No other cost is listed here other than the P.P.E. cost.

Humor me and check the end of the first paragraph.
Some gave all.
Love your neighbor.

Return to “Rifts®”