Two questions on upcoming Robetech Genesis Sourcebook.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Two questions on upcoming Robetech Genesis Sourcebook.

Unread post by MikeM »

There is only one version.
It's 112 pages btw.
Snake Eyes
Hero
Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp

Unread post by Snake Eyes »

With the extra input by HG, plus some editing, additions, etc. the page count increased
The Dragon Has Spoken
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

ss4vegeta007 wrote:Hi again all,
1. I noticed that it states that the page count is 96-128 pages. That means that most likely there will be the
generic version and a expanded version. (Like Robotech Return of the Masters and the Shadow Chronicles book)
I am UNINTERESTED in buying the bare bones issue. Does anyone know anything about this?

when palladium lists a range of page #'s, it never means multiple versions, but rather that the catalog entry was put up before they had finalized the print copy's editing, and thus don't have an exact page count yet.

palladium often posts a coming soon catalog page before the book is actually sent to the printer, as a way to let players know a new book is coming.

when palladium does multiple versions of a book, they always give each versions its own name and listing in the catalog. with Shadow Chronicles for example you have Manga Edition, and the Deluxe edition that was hardback and had extra material. Return of the master's was sold normally, and when they added extra material to the book later it became Return of the Masters Revised.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Shimasaki
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Shimasaki »

I'm really looking forward to this book and am really glad Palladium is continuing the series.
Thursday Night RPG Social @ DiceHouse Games, Fullerton CA.
TagsPB
Explorer

Unread post by TagsPB »

To answer your question about the Grand Cannon....yes it's still there (in the book) it has the new Invid in it.

The book itself covers a lot of things that may cause your jaw to drop, so becareful where you read it.
MikeM
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by MikeM »

ss4vegeta007 wrote:
glitterboy2098 wrote:
ss4vegeta007 wrote:Hi again all,
1. I noticed that it states that the page count is 96-128 pages. That means that most likely there will be the
generic version and a expanded version. (Like Robotech Return of the Masters and the Shadow Chronicles book)
I am UNINTERESTED in buying the bare bones issue. Does anyone know anything about this?

when palladium lists a range of page #'s, it never means multiple versions, but rather that the catalog entry was put up before they had finalized the print copy's editing, and thus don't have an exact page count yet.

palladium often posts a coming soon catalog page before the book is actually sent to the printer, as a way to let players know a new book is coming.

when palladium does multiple versions of a book, they always give each versions its own name and listing in the catalog. with Shadow Chronicles for example you have Manga Edition, and the Deluxe edition that was hardback and had extra material. Return of the master's was sold normally, and when they added extra material to the book later it became Return of the Masters Revised.

Thanks Mike, Snake Eyes and Glitterboy! I saw those two page numbers and got spooked. It says its at the printers so I hope its out so I can order before Christmas.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I buy most of my books from my local comic/gaming shop and they are amazing. Unfortunately that means I won't be getting my until after Christmas. :(
MilkManX
Wanderer
Comment: Not a fan boy or a purist. I like to play Robotech because the game world is fun and interesting much like the 1985 show.

Unread post by MilkManX »

I have money in my paypal but I don't see a paypal option in the store.

Does anyone know if they take paypal?
http://robotechfans.proboards.com

You're out here on your own.
Lonely soldier boy.
Tiree
Champion
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt

Unread post by Tiree »

Palladium does have a PayPal account, just not set up through their store. You might be able to do a phone order through them and use it though. But that is speculation.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”