World BooksGlobe trotting, tool box or Campaigns.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Re: World BooksGlobe trotting, tool box or Campaigns.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

nicolo117 wrote:Well as a member of cyberdon's Rifts SKYPE game which has gone on for about 13 or 14 months so we have probably logged a good 40 sessions at around four hours a piece, granted that is a very long time, but I prefer how our GM uses them. As our characters finish an arc we head back to our "home base" in the new west to recover and hear rumors. Most recently a rumor of one of our members secret past has lead us to england but before that we were in canada, madhaven, dino swamp, atlantis, new west, and even sailing on the ocean blue. in our treks across the US we open books as we step on to their respective soil and england will be our first transcontinental adventure but I think what makes it great is having about 5-10 sessions(for us anyway) there and deciding if we like it or not and then heading out. This process helps us weed out unwanted books (which I think Atlantis was the only one no one liked) and also know that we can always revisit any area we enjoyed to experience parts we missed.

As a member of this game, I can say that "it works." :ok:
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.

Return to “Rifts®”