NPC mini character sheet?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mediapig71
Dungeon Crawler

Re: NPC mini character sheet?

Unread post by Mediapig71 »

I used to use large index cards to write up my NPC's... I could fit their stats/bonuses, combat stats, commonly used powers / gear, and damage tracking on one side, which worked well.
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

If you can track it down, Robotech RDF Accelerated Training Program (1E line) had something that might be useful in this regard. However, it is limited. It was originally created for random NPCs, but the basic table can work for what you want to (though some stats are still missing which is why I recommend...)

Your best bet though might be to make your own form. A Spreadsheet with characters going horizontal and stats going vertical should allow one to do multiple NPCs (and teams). I used to have something like this in Word Processing file, but that was years ago and I don't think I have the file (and it might be in an unreadable format).
arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by arouetta »

What about this?
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

arouetta
Yeah, that looks like what they are asking for, though it might be limiting. I've never seen that in any of the books I have, so I guess I assumed the back page was something useless.
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

ShadowLogan wrote:arouetta
Yeah, that looks like what they are asking for, though it might be limiting. I've never seen that in any of the books I have, so I guess I assumed the back page was something useless.

It, along with the base RIFTS character sheet, traveling show and mercenary companies worksheets and the experience log were all in the RIFTS Game Master Screens & Adventures package, which is available as a pdf from drivethruRPG.com.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”