Adventure ideas for an Aquatic dimension

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from Catalonia

Adventure ideas for an Aquatic dimension

Unread post by mobuttu »

So, the party has reached a Rifts to the Deamonix aquatic dimension. One of the PC is a shifter, so they likely will want to pass through the rifts and explore that dimension. Any side-trek adventure ideas?

I was thinking in a Lemurian faction in that dimension, maybe they are at war with the Daemonix an would be glad to get some help by the PC. Any help will be more than appreciated, I'm kind of blocked in here.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Adventure ideas for an Aquatic dimension

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

have them go through and find out that the Deamonix are actually at the very bottom of the food chain in their home dimension. They get attacked by a bunch of deamonix only to have them eaten by a aircraft carrier sized monster half way through the fight. :shock: then tell them the rift just closed. :eek: ... :twisted:
mobuttu
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Palladium fan from Catalonia

Unread post by mobuttu »

Mallak's Place wrote:have them go through and find out that the Deamonix are actually at the very bottom of the food chain in their home dimension. They get attacked by a bunch of deamonix only to have them eaten by a aircraft carrier sized monster half way through the fight. :shock: then tell them the rift just closed. :eek: ... :twisted:

Man, you are :demon:

No, I just would like a side-trek adventure. They are in middle of a Coalition Wars Campaign plot and I don't want to derail it much.

I'm toying with the idea that the PC help the Lemurian people against the daemonix or to show them a way out to Rifts Earth where they could meet the core of the Lemurian civilization and in exchange they give them the Ironbane sword for the Tolkeen cause (changing a little bit the original plot in SoT1, but quite fitting in it).

Any comments, H-L-S, or other adventure ideas are more than welcome. Thanks.
- Un blog de Rifts. My blog about our game.
- Maqui Ed. My RPG company.

I received a *Nekira Seal of Approval*...Once! :P
"always remember; the Splugorth can do anything" - everloss
Sorry for my bad English! :o
Morik
Explorer

Unread post by Morik »

Stumbling into the Naut'Yll home world or Horune would be just as terrifying and would actually give them a fighting chance. (More than a aquatic Hades anyway.)
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Splugorth are a good option as well. Wide spread dimensionally and most of the splugorth minions are either aquatic life forms or have enough tech that they do well underwater.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Lord of the deep minions also.

Return to “Rifts®”