A new anti-vampire weapon! (Uh, this REALLY EXISTS...)

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

CyCo
Hero

Re: A new anti-vampire weapon! (Uh, this REALLY EXISTS...)

Unread post by CyCo »

Thats a cool idea. I can see a anti-vamp campaign around getting ready for such an assault...

8)
Eureka!
I Want Rifts : Australia II & III...!!
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

As long as he doesn't try it in my campaign! :D

After all, vampires like to stay clean too, and appreciate modern plumbing! :lol:

(I don't allow water guns - unless blessed by a legitimate priest and filled with Holy Water - to effect vamps...I model tham after "real-world" vampires.)
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
NoJack
Explorer

Unread post by NoJack »

You do realize that 'real-world' Vamps is a bit of an oxymoron right?
Uncle Servo
Champion

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

Kittenstomp wrote:That reminds me of something my brother's weird cooking store sold. They had these cans of pressurized garlic extract. I always wanted one of those for my anti-vampire kit...

Holy cow, dude -- your brother was selling VAMPIRE MACE! :lol:
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

NoJack wrote:You do realize that 'real-world' Vamps is a bit of an oxymoron right?

Unless he means those terminally-depressed, moody, black leather trenachcoat/fingernail/lipstick-wearing, frilly-shirted, goth, Anne Rice retard fanboys/girls.

THEN all you need is a 9mm or crowbar to the head and you've killed yourself a vamp. :D
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

hmmm...seems I saw something like this in Popular Science....they were discussing bio-degradable paper water ballon 'cubes or hexahedrons that could be filled, stacked, stored, and then dumped from the back of cargo planes and heavy lift copters like they dropped humanitarian relief packs in the middle east...THAT would be very impressive, though I'd think of the anti-vamp angle at the time...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

It's a great idea, but would be of limited use in my game, as Vampires rarely openly gather in such numbers that they could be effectively bombed.

Of course if circumstances arose where you could effectively use the idea, it would be pretty devastating.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

No I'm not refering to Goth wannabes...

I'm referring to legends surrounding vampires from (primarily) Europe, Asia, and Africa. None of them refer to a weakness that would allow a rain shower, super soaker, shower, or water balloon harm them. :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Freefall wrote:Unless you have a pretty large mass of vampires milling about in the same area and the pilot knows exactly where they are, and can get there without the vampires noticing and scattering, an air strike might not be that effective.

Besides, I say that if the heroes can weild super soakers and water balloons, then the vamps can armor themselves with raincoats and umbrellas. A super soaker won't help you against a vampire who's covered head to toe in plastic. Heck, just laminate the suckers. Not like they need to breathe. Instant water-proof vampires.

I agree.
Vampires in my games usually wear stereotypical vampire gear; capes, trench coats, leather, rubber/plastic, etc.
All repel water pretty effectively.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Killer Cyborg
Priest

Lt Col Andy Reddson wrote:Well, NOBODY said it was perfect.

But DAMNED effective, if given a chance...

Agreed.

Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

actually... I wonder if it could work at all : vamps, RiftS style, are vulnerable to RUNNING water, which must be running, flowing, or falling... that includes spit, waterguns, rain and presumably water falling from a Canadair Plane... but if the water is *contained* whether it be in bottles or balloons (I notice that the later are conspicuously absent from any known list of anti vamp weapons)... well, it's not the water that's flowing, it's the container that's falling... so the water itself is technically still... of course it will run and go *splash* when the container bursts on striking the ground... still, I don't think if it would work , if only because carpet bombing an area from a plane is not any too likely to splash them with sufficient water for it to be lethal.
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

Vampires can be taken out by a shower... I think that when the water ballons explode and the water is running down them it could be considered running water. Now what if you didpped one in a lake, tied him to a boat, then sped off? Would he melt or just be REALLY pissed?

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Daniel Stoker wrote:Vampires can be taken out by a shower... I think that when the water ballons explode and the water is running down them it could be considered running water. Now what if you didpped one in a lake, tied him to a boat, then sped off? Would he melt or just be REALLY pissed?

Daniel Stoker

that's an interesting question, when you speed off with him in the water.

that WATER is not moving, HE is moving through the water.

would that work?
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Beanie wrote:Submersing a Vampire in a Pond or Lake will have the same effect as hitting them with running water, at least thats what I remember from Vampire Kingdoms. It may take longer to kill them, and those little buggers are bound to fight back...at least until they melt away

People, remember... ALL water is running, for it is a constant state of motion {unless it's frozen I suppose...}, though, Rifts screwed up when they made water, rather than fire, their weakness...
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Svartalf
Champion
Comment: Beware of the Friar Tuck type putting on the French Maid outfit!

Unread post by Svartalf »

People, remember... ALL water is running, for it is a constant state of motion {unless it's frozen I suppose...}, though, Rifts screwed up when they made water, rather than fire, their weakness...[/quote]

;-) Oh Vrycolas, please ... :-P
we *do* know and understand your point of view on that point... but until KS is Born Again, the Rules will stay the same, and we *do* speak within the frame of the Rulez

also, I guess there is a certain degree of movement/flow to attain before water is considered "running" like a river, rather than "still" like a pond, lake, or bog and becomes actually harmful to them rather than just a major irritant
Svartalf - Flamboyantly Fresh Franco of Freedom Freakin' Fries : Shadyslug
Embrace the Darkness, it needs a hug - Cherico
PC stands for "patronizing cretin" G'mo
I name you honorary American Subjugator & Ratbastard
Killer Cyborg
Priest

svartalf wrote:People, remember... ALL water is running, for it is a constant state of motion {unless it's frozen I suppose...}, though, Rifts screwed up when they made water, rather than fire, their weakness...

;-) Oh Vrycolas, please ... :-P
we *do* know and understand your point of view on that point... but until KS is Born Again, the Rules will stay the same, and we *do* speak within the frame of the Rulez

also, I guess there is a certain degree of movement/flow to attain before water is considered "running" like a river, rather than "still" like a pond, lake, or bog and becomes actually harmful to them rather than just a major irritant[/quote]

Vampire Kingdoms, p. 28

"Being immersed in water, like a swimming pool or a horse trough causes great pain and 3d6 hp damage per melee"

I'd say that this same rule would logically apply to a vampire being immersed in a lake or a pond.

Larsen
Adventurer

Unread post by Larsen »

[quote="Daniel Stoker"]Vampires can be taken out by a shower... I think that when the water ballons explode and the water is running down them it could be considered running water. Now what if you didpped one in a lake, tied him to a boat, then sped off? Would he melt or just be REALLY pissed?

Daniel Stoker[/quote]

I think it would work but more than that it would just be really funny
Warmaster40k
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Warmaster40k »

umm vacums dont work it was discussed in the vampire kingdoms so yeah
I am the Omega, I am the thread killer, my post is death.
Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

My solution to the vampire problem:
1. Bring in Rain Makers (OCC from Africa) and make it rain every night in Mexico.
3. Plant garlic plants EVERYWHERE.
4. Paint crosses EVERYWHERE.

Yeah, you might screw up the climate some, but at least the vampire problem will be gone.

KLATU BERATA NECTUS!
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Thread Necromancy!!!

Yet, strangely appropriate.

8p
Eureka!
Daniel Stoker
Knight

I remember this thread, it spawned my thread about Vampires in lakes. Quick someone get the stakes! ;)

Daniel Stoker
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Unread post by rat_bastard »

you don't have to make it rain, you just have to take away their food supply, during the day.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Crazy Lou
Hero

Unread post by Crazy Lou »

Killer Cyborg wrote:It's a great idea, but would be of limited use in my game, as Vampires rarely openly gather in such numbers that they could be effectively bombed.

Of course if circumstances arose where you could effectively use the idea, it would be pretty devastating.

I always thought if I ever was a part of a large scale attack vs the vamp kingdoms, then I'd sneakily figure out where the AI's hidey hole was, then missile barrage it's roof until the AI's open to the sun, and then barrage it with waterbombs/missiles. If you're quick enough, then it has a 0% chance of even emergency D-Porting away. That was my reasoning.
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit. -- Seneca The Younger
taalismn
Priest

The problems with fighting vampires must also include:

a) Finding the suckers and pinpointing their location without giving away the imminent massive attack coming their way...Otherwise, the ones you REALLY want...the wiley leaders who can further spread vampirism, will escape as bats or vapor...

b) Dealing with their non-vamp monsterous helpers....the wise older vamps(who again are the priority target)will make sure they got some muscle that doesn't have to snooze in daylight hours...and some hostages to make sure the Good Guys don't just randomly carpet-bomb, then flush...Of course, if you're a Splurgorth or a manic-obsessive like Reid, innocent collateral damage is just the price for eliminating a greater threat...

I'd personally go with massive water elemental attacks, but that takes some doing, persuading a Major Water Elemental to want to go after vampires, even to the point of following them into cracks and crevices and pipes where a vapor-form vamp might run...and Elementals just don't have that PERSONAL hatred and obsessiveness that would drive them to trail a vampire like that....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Cross patterns in the treads of tires! Leave little crosses every where in the desert! :D
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Ninjabunny wrote:When there is no more room in hell Threads will walk they earth! :P

great ... how the hell am I supposed to sleep worrying about Zombies, Clowns, and Threads?!?!?!

:?

What about Threads about Zombies Clowns??

8p
Eureka!
CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

asajosh wrote:Cross patterns in the treads of tires! Leave little crosses every where in the desert! :D

That's thinking outside the box. lol

8]
Eureka!
Crazy Lou
Hero

CyCo wrote:
asajosh wrote:Cross patterns in the treads of tires! Leave little crosses every where in the desert! :D

8]

Sweet idea actually, that is until wind erases the tracks. Which would happen pretty quickly I'm sure. In the desert, the entire surface of the area changes every so often, with entire dunes moving or being blown away... so the time it'd be before the tracks went away would probably be pretty short. Unless you somehow managed to permenance ward atmospheric manipulation into a vast area to stop the wind. And even then you'd still have other factors erase the tracks after a while.
"If it's dangerous, do it. If it's suicidal, do it NOW!" -- Graffiti painted outside a Juicer Bar

CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Crazy Lou wrote:
CyCo wrote:

8]

Sweet idea actually, that is until wind erases the tracks. Which would happen pretty quickly I'm sure. In the desert, the entire surface of the area changes every so often, with entire dunes moving or being blown away... so the time it'd be before the tracks went away would probably be pretty short. Unless you somehow managed to permenance ward atmospheric manipulation into a vast area to stop the wind. And even then you'd still have other factors erase the tracks after a while.

But you could summon a rainstorm, then drive all over the place. Thne cast alot of earth to stone type spells to turn it all rock hard.

lol
Eureka!
GhostKnight
Adventurer

Unread post by GhostKnight »

I can imagine a low tech town lining up catapults filled with water balloons around the walls.
Recovery? Only for the rich and 20 counties.
Anti-Nuclear = Anti-Salmon
PC = Patronizing Cretin
The World Clock
Real Economic Statistics
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

GhostKnight wrote:I can imagine a low tech town lining up catapults filled with water balloons around the walls.

far too imprecise

lines of archers
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

What I find funny is that people forget while some vampire are vunrable to Water, other types are not (like the Wampir and Strigoi out of Nightbane being the most notable example. I think their is a couple out of the Eternal Torment book too.)

While I would not change that in the game, What I really would like to see are what people would consider their ideal vampire concept. (I don't know maybe have some do a rifter article on different vampires.)
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Globe of Daylight casting (TW) Tee Shirts!!
Has anyone discussed the potential effects of powdered silver on vampires? Crop Dusting w/ Silver Powder!! :D Leaves a fine coating on all surfaces!
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Jefram_denkar
Rifts® Trivia Runner Up

Unread post by Jefram_denkar »

asajosh wrote:Globe of Daylight casting (TW) Tee Shirts!!
Has anyone discussed the potential effects of powdered silver on vampires? Crop Dusting w/ Silver Powder!! :D Leaves a fine coating on all surfaces!

When it comes to silver I prefer Silver Flechette Shotgun Shells fired from a full auto shotgun with a belt or drum feed but I agree you may have hit on something that most people have missed. The effect silver has on them is like an allergic reaction. Breathing in the stuff may act like tear gas to them (little damage but take the fight right out of them. if you use the penalty of Tear gas that is -10 to strike, parry, and dodge for a couple minites.)
I've got an advanced pre-rifts energy rifle, A soul drinking rune blade, living bio armor, and a hover truck full of nukes. So why do I feel under equipped for this??? (Sir Joe the Gardner 7th level Ogre Keeper of the garden on his first encounters with the Mechanoids)
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Ya har! Sometimes a pearl o' wisdom can be found amongst me ramblings, yar! :D
Carl

CyCo
Hero

Unread post by CyCo »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:
CyCo wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:
Ninjabunny wrote:When there is no more room in hell Threads will walk they earth! :P

great ... how the hell am I supposed to sleep worrying about Zombies, Clowns, and Threads?!?!?!

:?

What about Threads about Zombies Clowns??

8p

Do you people want me to have a stroke?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

:P

I'm working on it but your not making it easy on me :P

psssst! Ninjabunny!! I believe you've already spotted my other thread on Zombie Clowns. Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

*taps side of nose once or twice*

8p
Eureka!
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Dracurian wrote:Silver powder is a good idea, only problem I see is that in Vamp Kings, it has how pure (97% from memory) the silver has to be.
This indicates to me it has a lethal threshold concentration level (LD) the same as arsenic,
Arsenic is actually quite benificial for you in VERY small doses, but once it reaches the lethal level it is lethal, hence the term lethal. I seem to be rambling a bit.

Being undead, I would say the Vamps acumulate it in their system & have to concentrate to get rid of it.

8-)

Purity means the metal contenet must be 97% silver, so a weapon (or powder mixture) can't be say 50% silver, 50% aluminum for example.
Carl

asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

On a more passive side, how about some tech wizard EBA with a combination Armor of Ithan and Create Water! I'm picturing the wearer walking around surrounded by a form fitting wave! :D
Carl

Crazy Lou
Hero

Tenupate wrote:
rat_bastard wrote:
GhostKnight wrote:I can imagine a low tech town lining up catapults filled with water balloons around the walls.

far too imprecise
lines of archers

Or are you suggesting lining up archers equipped with water balloons? 8D
Or are you suggesting filling the catapults with archers? 8D 8D
just kidding. couldn't pass that split infinitive opportunity.

uh... but there's no infinitive there... so what are you talking about?

Hotrod
Knight

Unread post by Hotrod »

(Halloween Special: thread necromancy!)

Can you fill water balloons with holy water?

Incidentally, how does one go about making water holy, anyway?
Hotrod
Author, Rifter Contributor, and Map Artist
Duty's Edge, a Rifts novel. Available as an ebook, PDF,or printed book.
Check out my maps here!
Also, check out my Instant NPC Generators!
Like what you see? There's more on my Patreon Page.
taalismn
Priest

Hotrod wrote:(Halloween Special: thread necromancy!)

Can you fill water balloons with holy water?

Incidentally, how does one go about making water holy, anyway?

I believe you have a priest bless it. Though whether it can be a lay priest or a specially ordained/approved/trained one, I just don't know.
So, yes, it should be possible to fill those water grenades with holy water, though a priest of our own era might balk at such a pedestrian use/application of the water("you want WHAT with the holy water?!"), I imagine priests of Rifts Earth are rather more pragmatic and ready to improvise when it comes to smacking down creatures of darkness.
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

What about other holy liquids that aren't water? Do they qualify as Holy water? Has to be some sort of liquid...say wine?
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
rat_bastard
Kreelockian

Still much better off with silver talon bullets. Water is a band aid except as a defensive feature.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

taalismn wrote:hmmm...seems I saw something like this in Popular Science....they were discussing bio-degradable paper water ballon 'cubes or hexahedrons that could be filled, stacked, stored, and then dumped from the back of cargo planes and heavy lift copters like they dropped humanitarian relief packs in the middle east...THAT would be very impressive, though I'd think of the anti-vamp angle at the time...

one of my favorites from aways back was the proposal to make rigid bio-degradeable cone-penetrators which would hold a tree seedling.. so a plane could fly over a deforested area and plant entire forests by chucking pallets of them out the back from a thousand + feet up.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
popscythe
Adventurer
Comment: Mecha-sized flamethrowers, dudes! *woooooosh* :heart:

Unread post by popscythe »

Speaking of new anti-vamp gear, the bigbore machine guns from Black Market that can fire anti-vamp shotgun shells are so awesome. Every dead player character from all of my many juarez games is rolling over in their grave.
Zarathustra was extremely accurate. He was talking about you, man.
Whoops! Looks like I was wrong about where Mos Eisley's located.
Victorious on Final Jeopardy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pilrszSXGiI
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Borast wrote:As long as he doesn't try it in my campaign! :D

After all, vampires like to stay clean too, and appreciate modern plumbing! :lol:

(I don't allow water guns - unless blessed by a legitimate priest and filled with Holy Water - to effect vamps...I model tham after "real-world" vampires.)

No you model them after romanticized/holiwood vampires. Traditional vampire lore is they are hurt by rain and running water. Standing water like a bath tub did no hurt them thou. The water had to be in motion.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Daniel Stoker
Knight

I've run across older stories about actual running water like rivers but what have you seen that says they were hurt by rain (outside of Palladium)? Granted it's been YEARS since I did research on actual vampire folklore but I don't remember ever running across that.

Daniel Stoker
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

popscythe wrote:Speaking of new anti-vamp gear, the bigbore machine guns from Black Market that can fire anti-vamp shotgun shells are so awesome. Every dead player character from all of my many juarez games is rolling over in their grave.

Are you sure they are still in their graves? It is Juarez afterall.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Mallak's Place
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mallak's Place »

Barbed Wire with small crosses woven into it along with silver barbs.
Small Silver caltrops
Hands fulls of tiny metal crosses (1/8" long) scattared on the floor over a wide area.
Silver arrows with spring loaded water injectors
Shotgun shells loaded with tiny MDC silver crosses
Lucas
Adventurer

Unread post by Lucas »

shotgun slugs filled with silver powder or silver nitrate.....silver powder mixed with holy water inside an injector system fitted to an arrow
Buck the System

Return to “Rifts®”