DARK EARTH OUTLINE (NEW CONTENT!)

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

It,s a Good idea! That can make a Good RPG on it,s own!

But What happed in Africa,India,China and Milddle east?
Who join the Nazi and who fights them?

Let me Clear up some thing, My Ideas for Alternate history earth are for other places linked to Rifts earth. Where Rifts earth Humans can go!

I hope you give more info on Dark Earth.

I have idea saying that the Nazi were successful in kepping Nuclear technology to them selves.

Fast Forward to 2098 the Resistance still exist,the Nazi make a Complex on old Detroit some thing gos Wrong the Entire city of Detroit got rifted to rifts earth.
it reappred on the loction of that worlds Detroit,displaced the Demons and mosters ther before.

What do you think will be ther reaction to Rifts Earth?
Ishmael
Wanderer

Unread post by Ishmael »

What is your website url??
That sounds to cool to not want to try
Ishmael "Betrayer of Hope" Incantare

Without hope there is nothing.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

DarkSephiroth wrote:
gaby wrote:But What happed in Africa,India,China and Milddle east?
Who join the Nazi and who fights them?

Well, I divvied up the rest of the world last night...
It's a bit complicated, simply said, the People's Republic of China is the only nation that still exists with its old national borders.

:shock:
Japna wouldnt' allow that I think. They'd be part of japans Eastern Asian co-Prosperity Sphere-thingy.... :?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Also, instaed of keeping Hitler allied with Russia, you could just have japan invade Russia as it originally planned to do. (The idea of taking Hawii came laterIRL)
This would take place as Hitler's invasion so that he could successfully invade them...

What do ya think?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”