Insignificant detail

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vivid-Dawn

Insignificant detail

Unread post by Vivid-Dawn »

I did a search on the forum, and couldn’t find anything relating to my particular question, so I suppose I’ll ask. Hopefully this hasn’t been asked before, or I’ll feel silly!

I’m making a Saint, and my husband (the GM) is trying to decide on an answer about the hair. I’ve always been a bit partial to blondes, especially “perfect” ones. I feel like I’ll be playing Mutant Barbie. Does a Saint always have to have blonde hair? I wouldn’t mind Strawberry Blonde...Auburn would be even better!
In my opinion, the book insinuates that the Saint looks (mostly) like the perfect super-model...who are usually blonde, and that’s where I get my wondering from. There are plenty of brunette models, though ;)

I suppose this isn’t an important detail, but I’m curious about it just for the fun of it, too!
Poocho
Wanderer

Unread post by Poocho »

I would imagine the book was mainly just going for the angelic look with the blonde hair. I'm sure it would be reasonable to give your Saint Auburn hair, as long as it had a radiate shine to it. :)

In my mind--I don't know if I saw a colored picture of this somewhere or what--but I tend to picture saints as having a bluish tinge to them. Makes them seem more mutated and supernatural.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho :)

Return to “Splicers®”