Skills lost to gain a martial art

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Skills lost to gain a martial art

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Maybe my brain is totally botched, but I seem to recall in one of the various Main Books for another Palladium game that there was a rule for sacrificing X number of Related skills (I want to say it was six but I'm blanking) and by doing so you could gain a non exclusive martial art. Anyone else remember where this rule comes from, or have I just lost my mind?
Jimmy Crat
Explorer

Unread post by Jimmy Crat »

You're not talking about the conversions section in N&SS ae you? It gives some numbers like that p. 163
Almost doesn't count; except in horseshoes, tiddly-winks, and hand grenades.

10 Ha-Ha points - thx cornholioprime
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Could be; for some reason I feel like it was in Heroes Unlimited but it may be in N&SS.
Jimmy Crat
Explorer

Unread post by Jimmy Crat »

I think thats the one yout looking for. It's got HU conversions there. It's what I always use in my HU games. :)
Almost doesn't count; except in horseshoes, tiddly-winks, and hand grenades.

10 Ha-Ha points - thx cornholioprime

Unread post by Guest »

Everybody's Kung Fu Fighting, by Wayne Smith, in Rifter #3.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”