Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

PHASE WORLD: Phase trancievers...?

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

How do you get one?

How much does it cost?

Can every Promethean build one?
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: PHASE WORLD: Phase trancievers...?

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:How do you get one?

buy one. Phase World should be easy, just ask around. same with any major space station, planetary or orbital.

How much does it cost?

Varies widely based on local conditions. offically never stated. I'd put it somewhere between 5-10 million

Can every Promethean build one?

Every promethean can build on IF they know how. it's not instintual knowlage, they have to study as a mechanic.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

I think the cost should compare with the size and weight class the tranciever is capable of transporting. Meaning you will have to purchase a tranceiver based on the weight of you ship like a teleportation weight limit. Say 1-10 credit per tonne which would have to include cargo
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

GreyAxe!!

Actually, I had a thought: all promethian First Stagers should get one for free. Then they go ut into teh universe, meet other people, gt into crazy adventures...but they always have a guarenteed ticket home for when they are ready for the Test of Maturity. (So a PC party with a Promethean has at lest one chance in a campaign to go to Center.)

thus, the First Stagers are encouraged to bring theri new frineds home with them, the friends become trading partners and discover teh wonders of Phase World.

But they should also be available for sale.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”