Palladium Open House - Phase World games

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Palladium Open House - Phase World games

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Nothing written in stone as of yet, but so far it looks as if I will be running some Phase World at the Open House this coming May. As far as I can gather, it will be somewhat informal, not quite like a Con, but more like some friends who get together for a pick=up game or a one-shot adventure.

I am preparing a few different scenarios, and will see what folks like best. But right now I think I will run a "Historic" game: players will part of Michael Klass' commando strike team to aid in the liberation of Good Hope over 100 years ago. Can the PC's take over the Comm Centre before the orbiting satellites destroy the whole planet? Can they help Lt. Klass capture the orbiting ship yards, and get their hands on a Doombringer Dreadnought?

Whatever I end up doing, though, it should be a blast.

Oh yeah, if you are planning on attending, and have a better idea, post it here!
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Will you be providing the characters?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Braden Campbell

I guess I will be.

I'll make them interesting, and I'll make a lot of them. So players can decide what ones they want to play... kind of like choosing a skin for a FPS Mod...
Braden, GMPhD

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:I guess I will be.

I'll make them interesting, and I'll make a lot of them. So players can decide what ones they want to play... kind of like choosing a skin for a FPS Mod...

May I suggest allowing oneof them to be a phantom?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Braden Campbell

Why?
Braden, GMPhD

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Braden, GMPhD wrote:Why?

Why not?
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Braden Campbell

there are 7 possible characters:

Two Human Legionnaires,

Two Wolfen Legionnaires,

One Human Wilderness Scout,

Two Trensik* Mercenaries (one sniper, one heavy weapons guy)

*the Trensik are a new race created just for this event. Their whole civilization is made up of warriors for hire.
Braden, GMPhD

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”