Zebuloids and Psionics

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

standard I belive means they can be most master psychics.

and yes, they can use up to 4 psionics at once.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

I would also agree that they can use four powers at once.

It's crazy, but it would also explain why, in my Phase World games, it's standard TGE policy to shoot captured Zebuloids in the head. That's the only way to cripple the power of the Golgan Republik...
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Ummm....wow! Just....wow.

:eek:

That's an avenue of the Zebuloids that I have yet to go down...

....my players are going to hate me. :demon:

~ Josh
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

zebuloids are insanely evil, I'd think most races would go extinction hunting on them due to the threat they are to just about EVERY species. I think the only thing that prevented them from being that formally is that the author decided to paint them like naive children.
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

Zebuloids are insanely evil because

1. they are weapons of mass destruction, an angry zebuloid could kill a whole army platoon, even if they're armed with heavy weapons.

2. They aren't vegetarians. They must eat a whole lot of meat... probably the mamalian equivalent of a garbage dump... and I'm sure more then a few humanoids became Zeb chow.

3. The Golgans seem to relish having dangerous, disasterous alien races as their allies... races which are just a bad idea to have around if you're a mammal.
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

(4) powers at once?...Well, at least they'd be using up I.S.P. 4 times faster... :D
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”