Tattoo man -> Cosmo Knight??

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tattoo man -> Cosmo Knight??

Unread post by Guest »

So I am curious - would a Tattoo Man (or whatever variant OCC you might want to pick, like Maxi-Man...) be eligible for becoming a Cosmo Knight?

If not, why not?
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

In my reading, a Tattoed Man - when becoming a CK - loses all tattoes.

Maybe they are still on the skin, but they lost their powers, but the
"their bodies and soul are seared and reshaped by cosmic forces"
part speaks clearly.

Adios
KLM
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Rev...one litlle thing, it's considered bad form to post hte same question in more than one forum.

and the answers still the same. they're still creatures of magic in RUE under the definition of the word and are ineligable.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

Great SCOTT! AN ECHO!!!!... :shock:
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Just thought you should know, I believe there is nothing that says that a Cosmo Knight can GET the tattoos after he is becomes a Cosmo Knight.

Unread post by Guest »

Just thought you should know, I believe there is nothing that says that a Cosmo Knight can GET the tattoos after he is becomes a Cosmo Knight

That it can or can't? That would be a big pain in the butt development. Wait - I thought that Cosmo-Knights couldn't use any other sort of magic...
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Alpha 11 wrote:Just thought you should know, I believe there is nothing that says that a Cosmo Knight can GET the tattoos after he is becomes a Cosmo Knight.

Sure there is. It's called game ballance. Every GM has it.

Not that they all use it....
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Alpha 11
Palladin

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

So, are you saying he cannot get tattoos after he becomes a Cosmo Knight?

Unread post by Guest »

So, are you saying he cannot get tattoos after he becomes a Cosmo Knight?

While I don't think that there would be a restriction on a Cosmo-Knight receiving magic tattoos, I also don't think that the CK would be able to use them (if my remembered inability of them to use other forms of magic as a CK is correct - if not, then I don't know...).

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”