Pulling the Cosmic Blast

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Pulling the Cosmic Blast

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Can a CK "pull" his/her cosmic blast to reduce the damage inflicted. at third level a cosmic blast does 2d6x10 md. can this be reduced to be relativly non fatal.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

I think your only choices are "man-sized", and for the extra PPE, "Ship-sized".

You might have noticed by now that there isn't a single laser weapon in the Three Galaxies that does SDC... same goes for cosmic blasts, I guess.

It's like when the Emperor shoots lightning out of his hands: it's supposed to kill something!
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I agree Gadrin. And I would do the same thing as a GM for the player.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”