Question about Tome Grotesque/Beyond Arcanum

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Chuck McDaniel
Explorer

Unread post by Chuck McDaniel »

Because if they do that then people can down load it and pass it on to others.
Making Palladium lose money due to copyright infringements. Also if your computer crashes you have to repay to down load it again.

Also, I personally would rather have a bound book as opposed to a bunch of loose computer paper. Just my 2 cents.

Chuck
It's God's job to judge the D-bees, It's our job to arrange the meeting! -Smiling Jack SAMAS bumper sticker.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

These books will be printed when complete. Palladium does have the money to print books that will sell. They just have to make careful choices in figuring out which books will sell before they print them.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

From the Press Release: wrote: Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™, Kevin Siembieda hopes to finally write the next two BTS-2 core books in 2007.

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

count zero
Explorer
Comment: I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Unread post by count zero »

Jefffar wrote:
From the Press Release: wrote: Tome Grotesque™ and Beyond Arcanum™, Kevin Siembieda hopes to finally write the next two BTS-2 core books in 2007.

The operative word here being hopes. It is particularly telling that the word hopes was chosen, and not plans. :-?

Well, take it at face value or don't. KS will work on whatever he feels is most important or likely to bring in some dough. Me, I'll believe it when I see it.

Ø
Chuck Lang
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Chuck Lang »

Not to add more fuel to the fire against your post (not that your idea was a bad one), but I wouldn't buy a PDF. I have no reason to not wait for the hard copy.

And with the number of posts that have crossed these boards from people who have picked up BtS2 and eventually moved on to other RPGs because of lack of further products (new releases), I doubt a PDF would accomplish much.
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

Depends which provides more immediate income.

Regretably, BTS-2 is Kevin's artistic product, not his cash flow product
Last edited by Jefffar on Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”