TSAW_Inspired_Light-hearted_InCharacter RP

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Is this working?

Yes
13%
No
20%
Rubber chicken lay rubber eggs don't they?
67%

Total votes: 30

batlchip
Hero
Comment: Even the great thinkers and writers in history messed up sometimes.

Unread post by batlchip »

A 30ish man wearing a RDF uniform and mirror shades walks in the coffee shop.He looks around and then takes a seat in a corner watching the door.He pulls out a old book and begins to read.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by AuroraKet »

::An average height blonde woman with a slightly poofy haircut, and glowing blue eyes, enters the shop. (Seren, for those of you on TSAW 3.0) She stretches out, yawning very softly and glancing around. She has her helmet off, but is otherwise clad fully in a clean, new looking CVR-3 armor with REF 163rd Reserve Unit and Angel Squadron markings. She smiles towards everyone around the shop, slipping into a seat near the counter and offering a cheery smile to one of the attendants.::

"Hi there! Need a 32oz straight black, and a jelly donut, please." ::She sets her credits down to pay for it, quickly.

::The attendant looks her over and nods a little bit, taking the money and offering her the donut and coffee.:: "Here you go." ::He offers change over then.::

::Seren gets a little distracted on seeing some of the others there, offering the Praxian a wave and raise of eyebrows. Then she turns back, taking the change.:: "Thanks!" ::She slips for a seat then, looking for somewhere close to everyone else.::

OOC: Like the setting :D All sorts of interesting possibilities ;) Though police being heavy handed about weapons isn't quite as fun. ;) (votes for option 3 :lol:)
Currently Playing:

Robotech: Rising Sun hosted by Chris
Robotech 2044: Tales of the Misfits Next Generation hosted by RyuDraconis
Robotech 2042: Getting the Goods hosted by silvermoon383

Will update when another is added. :)

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Three Tirolians in beat-up looking jumpsuits/mini-toga combos come striding in...or rather straggering in under the weight of the middle one, who looks utterly blasted(I mean drunk)...They're obvious triplets, but are sporting facial beards, all cut differently, have bandoliers, vests, and an assortment of odd gear on their webbing harnesses, and a collection of patches and insignia from various military groups, squads, and political alliances....

Clone1: (clumping up to the counter)"Service? ....We'll have the Deep Dish Carbohydrate NUtritional Supplements 4, 12, and 32, a Horizont Tanker of black coffee...an IV for same...and a hangover remedy for him(nods at the middle clone)."
Clone2: (rouses himself enough to stare blearily at the waitress)"AAARRRPPPP!!!!"
Clone3: (under breath)"'I can handle it, just one more, he sez...he never sez that when we're under fire...'"

(The two motile ones drag their blato ballast(er, brother) to a corner stall to await their order...)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

:::A man in his 40's dressed in an REF uniform with the rank of a Colonel enters the shop. His hair is mostly silver although he still retains a full head of it. He walks with a slight limp. The name patch identifies him as "Anderson". He crosses from the threshold to the counter as quickly as he can. :::

:::He looks at the clerk.::: "Can I have a coffee and make it strong and I'd like a chocolate donunt. Please." :::He looks around the cafe and his eyes stop briefly on each person present. He raises his cup to the LT. Colonel when he spots him. He moves over to spot not to far from the Lt. Colonel.:::
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by AdmTolval »

*A 40ish looking man wearing Admiral rank walks in. Looks around, nods to the Lt. Col. and goes to the counter*

I'll take a sweet, iced tea and a cheeseburger, well done, loaded.

*He takes a seat a couple of chairs down from the Lt. Col.*
taalismn
Priest

---Waitress rolls up a cart to the wall table where the Triumvirate has taken up station, propping up the drunk (though he keeps sliding under the table if not watched)...She does indeed have a large pot of black coffee , a pizza, a plate of bread sticks, and a salad...

Waitress: "Sorry, the coffee tank's reserved for engineers...and we're still waiting on the IV rig. The hangover remedy's still being cooked up...would you like some Vitamin C capsules in the meantime? "
Clone 1: (with a neat cut mustache and beard)"In that case, just keep the pot here and filled. And get us a funnel."
Clone 3:(Clean-shaven except for a small goatee)"He ain't going anywhere soon(points his thumb at the third)."
Clone 2:(with a rather wild beard and mustache) "...glarge..."

While they wait for a funnel and other supplements, they dig into the pizza and side dishes. .....
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

::Seren slips up, peering over at the clones and just shaking her head, laughing and sipping her coffee for the moment. She smiles towards the Colonel and Admiral, waving a little bit before going back to watching the clones.::

"What the heck did he drink? I should probably find out, so I know to avoid it. Even if I might not be effected as much." ::She shudders.:: "Probably should take him home to bed."
Currently Playing:

Oh! And Support LibreOffice! Or OpenOffice. Don't be dominated by Microcrap greed!
taalismn
Priest

Clone 1:(noting the attention)"We're celebrating a bounty...we just bagged a former 'employer'....He tends to get rather more intense about it than we do...or maybe he's just more susceptible...or maybe he gets drunk for the rest of us...We haven't figured it out yet..."

Clone 2: "And we can't take him back to quarters...His 'WIFE'(rolls eyes in combination disgusted disbelief and annoyance...with him or her it isn't clear) learned where we were living and has staked the place out...We're not about to walk into a combat zone with part of us impaired..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

*Waves back at Seren*

Dry rations Fury? Been in the field?

*Meal arrives. Looks at waitress and says* Thanks, can I get an order of fries?
batlchip
Hero

RDF guy looks up at the noise.He waves to those from the class and then goes up to the counter.*I want a large soda and an order of bread sticks.*He than goes and sits back down to wait for his order.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

Lt Colonel Fury wrote:
AdmTolval wrote:Dry rations Fury? Been in the field?

Yeah, I got "volunteered" to rescue a bunch of wet-behind-the-ears cadets on a FTX. Spent the better part of a week trying to round them all up. Seems none of them ever received proper training on how to read a damned compass or map.

Clone1:"Bad side of being regular military....you get volunteered for excrement-shoveling jobs at the same pay rate...That's why we quit..."
Clone3: "We quit because we weren't being paid ANYTHING..."
Clone1: "Right...so we went into private practice...Our card if you ever need any help...(flips Fury an e- card...activation of which zips up a holo- ID: "The Zod (pronounced 'Z-Ode') Brothers: Aries, Leo, and Skor: Special Services-Reasonable Rates-From Personal Intervention to Private Mecha Action"(short micro-holo of what looks like a trio of Bioroid Terminators wrestling various mean-looking characters around in handcuffs, then what look like a trio of heavily modified Bioroids on equally heavily modified hovercrafts doing the beauty-shot)

Clone1(Aries): "Sorry we're not at our most presentable right now, but like I said, we're celebrating a big win..."
Clone3(Skor): "Or at least HE's celebrating...otherwise he'd be the epitome of professionalism(indicates the third brother)."
Clone2(Leo): (grunts what sounds like an affirmation, then settles into a purring snore...)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

::Seren laughs just a little towards the clones, shaking her head. "Bagged a former employer, huh? Nice." ::She pauses just a little then, considering.:: "Sounds like an... interesting wife, for certain. You others having problems with her?"

::She smiles at Tolval, cocking her eyebrows slightly and sipping her coffee, wincing at Fury.:: "Ouch..."

::Then she looks back at the clones, rolling her eyes.:: "You're supposed to be getting paid. I'm in the reserves, and I'm paid for when I'm on active status. Even if my regular job pays better. I somehow don't think anyone would appreciate my reserve unit going into private practice for ourselves, for some reason."
Currently Playing:

taalismn
Priest

Aries: "Well, the pay is good for private wetwork..."
Skor: "Except when somebody decides to play cute and stiff you, or hide behind the regular military for something they didn't want to pay for...or draft official orders for some poor sap to take a mission for..."
Aries: "And bear in mind they like to send us out on jobs where politics would prevent them from sending in the regulars...which means a higher chance of us eating a missile..."
Skor: "We have the option of refusing a job, but you get addicted to eating regularly..."
Aries: "...Or they don't tell us that a simple in-out bail-jumper tag-and-bag is really some ex-REF major turned protoculture dealer and gun-runner..."
Skor: "Of course, he had favors owned him by some of his old commands, which made it all the harder when we started tracking him down..."
Aries: "As for 'stooges'...We play cleanup on a lot of the domestic strife and grey space the regular military isn't allowed to, or can't, take care of and the local police don't have jurisdiction to follow up on..."
Skor: (stabbing a tomato with a salad prong and wolfing it back)"...And arguably more job satisfaction..."
Aries: "Sure, the health plan sucks.."
Skor: "But compared to WHAT?....Another clone with my face if I take an overdose of laser?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

RDF guy looks over at fury,seren and the clones.I'd say as long as you bring results don't do anything distressing,and never give me any money.You could work for me and the REF.It so happens that a couple of very high ups own me several favors.The only hitch is you wouldn't be just bounty hunters.You would be C.I.D.So what say you?
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

*A group of non-coms walk by in the hall, joking amoungst themselves.*
"Wrecked him? Damn near killed him!" *Laughter*
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::The Colonel eats his donut slowly and nurses his coffee while listening to the conversation going on. He looks over at the LT. Col and the Admiral.::: "Forgive me sir. I've been on detached duty for way too long. I was on a LRRP mission. I only got back recently. My squad were on a deep penetration mission. Our mother ship did something and got killed while were out carry out our mission. We're not entirely sure what happened. I only know that the information we had on our sensors was classified by the intelligence boys when we were found on that planet. I know we were way out beyond the areas patrolled by any of the Robotech powers. We spent nearly six months out on some jungle planet, of course I was the only member of my squadron to survive the ordeal. It was bad!"
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

Did you see anything Col. or was it all just sensor readings?
Aramanthus
Monk

:::He looks at the admiral and says::: "I can't say Admiral. At least not here in front of all of these people. The upper echelon in intel looked at our data and informed me that I'm not at liberty to admit anything. But I can tell you our Garfish was equiped with a snychro cannon. There shouldn't have been anything out where we were that threatening."

HH....FIE
AdmTolval
Megaversal® Ambassador

*Hands the colonel a card* Here's my contact info if you feel like talking. Was your Garfish equipped with a snychro for this mission or before?
Aramanthus
Monk

"She just came out of a refit before the mission. Thank you for the card sir!"

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

"Thank you Colonel Fury. I thought I'd recognized you when I entered this place. I appreciate both the Admiral's and your concern. I have to mind my Ps&Qs for awhile since I was pretty pissed when I finally got picked up a few weeks ago. The loss of my entire command shouldn't happened. But that planet was uncharted."...... :::His eyes hide the horrors he seen during the past six month's.::: "My team made it down intact to the planets surface after our Garfish was destroyed. My second in command and I almost made it out." :::He looks at both of his fellow officers with sorrow filled eyes at first which harden up to megasteel as the milliseconds click by.::: "Debriefing was a pain in the arse. I'm on a light duty until my wounds have healed up. The planet I can talk about. It was as I said a few minutes ago an unexplored and uncharted jungle world. We found out it was inhabited by a savage people who took to our flesh like mosquito's love blood."

HH....FIE
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

::Seren snickers softly at the Colonel.::

"Oh, I don't plan on going rogue, I have no real reason to, after all. I'm happy with my job, as are all the other pretty little Solugi girls in my squadron. We generally work as troubleshooters, anyway. Find trouble, go deal with it, then send a report back before moving on to find the next problem. Since finding the problem is usually up to us, we have nearly that kind of freedom in it anyway."

::She glances over to the clones then, sipping her drink and listening, wincing just a little bit.:: "Er... ouch. Politics are stupid anyway. Eating a missile is not fun, seen it happen to people before. REF Corruption is never fun to deal with either. Trying to poke a nose into it from within, and you risk getting busted down or drummed out, or worse..."

::She shivers slightly at the thought, peering over at the RDF guy and shrugging slightly.:: "I've got the other girls to be thinking about still. And we aren't spies by trade."

::She glances to the other Colonel then, and frowns just slightly.:: "Whatever it was, I suppose if it didn't like you enough that you lost a Garfish, we'll wind up running into it soon enough. Maybe someone not as tasty smelling will have to be sent out, if the planet has anything important."
Currently Playing:

taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:RDF guy looks over at fury,seren and the clones.I'd say as long as you bring results don't do anything distressing,and never give me any money.You could work for me and the REF.It so happens that a couple of very high ups own me several favors.The only hitch is you wouldn't be just bounty hunters.You would be C.I.D.So what say you?

Skor: "Do we at least get to loot the bodies?"
Aries: "Actually, I prefer to battlefield salvage the mecha..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Dracurian wrote::

Kichirii can be seen flashing an I.D. at the M.P. pranksters, who are standing nervously at attention, bits of Praxian yelling can be heard, with a few words reaching almost into the ultra-sonic::

8-)

(Still apparently unconscious to the world, Leo gives a start at the Praxian yelling...Aries and Skor look around nervously for a moment...then relax when they realize it's something else...)
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
taalismn
Priest

Aries: "Lot of stories from pre-Master Tirolian Republic days about what lies beyond the frontier....ships, colonies, heck, even entire Zentraedi fleets...disappeared...Some of those stories are true...We've seen enough to listen to the old legends.."
Skor: "Beware the shadows..."
(there's a sudden soft *whap* as a red hooded cloak hanging on the corner coat-tree suddenly gets pinned to the wall and the dartboard on it by a black throwing blade/dart...Anybody looking in the right direction will see Leo's arm curling back from a speed-throw...he's still apparently fast asleep, though...)

Aries: "*Maker!* Why did you choose -NOW- to make a point like that brother? (gets up and pulls the throwing blade out, which seems to have a glassy, rather than metallic, look to it, puts it in a pocket, and takes a wallet out of another vest-pocket) Whose cloak is that? Looks like I'm buying..."

Skor: (looks at the colonel)"Careful of the stuff that gets into your nightmares..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looking over at Seren::: "If we hadn't lost the Garfish we would have been 6 months ago. The planet was the only place habitable available to us after our disaster."

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aries: "I'm afraid that was endemic of the late Empire, Lieutenant Khytahn ....The earlier clones were made to LAST, with the officer bloodlines having particularly great longevity...As were the Tirolian 'citizens'....fortunately, we were quickened as junior officers, and just missed being genetically formatted as late-model Invid Fighters....who were little more than disposable protoplasm constructs...the whole 'the brightest candles burn the shortest' or more like the 'faster the burn, the bigger the explosion' as far as the crone-lords were concerned..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::He smiles at Lt. Khytahn.::: "Pleased to meet you Lt. Khytahn. Colonel Anderson," :::He coughs and mutters something very quietly.:::
"My family and friends can call me Angus. My father had a horrible sense of humor. I was named after one of my grandfather's characters. You see my grandfather waas an actor."

OOC I had to do it! I just had too. :D

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aramanthus wrote::::He smiles at Lt. Khytahn.::: "Pleased to meet you Lt. Khytahn. Colonel Anderson," :::He coughs and mutters something very quietly.:::
"My family and friends can call me Angus. My father had a horrible sense of humor. I was named after one of my grandfather's characters. You see my grandfather waas an actor."

OOC I had to do it! I just had too. :D

Skor: "NO bagpipes, please....I still have accoustic nightmares from our takedown of the 'Rollicking Highlander' gang...."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Looks at Skor::: "You have better ears than a lot of people." :::Said with a faint smile.:::

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

*RDF guy smirks at the clones*I've yet to find anything that can scare me.*Turns to the light birds.*Sounds like fun I'm in.*He then turns to look at seren.*I don't play politcs with my targets I'm into hunting them and taking them down.Politics are what they make diplo-dinks and suckers do.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Col Anderson looks over at the RDF guy trying to figure out his story.:::

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:*RDF guy smirks at the clones*I've yet to find anything that can scare me.*Turns to the light birds.*Sounds like fun I'm in.*He then turns to look at seren.*I don't play politcs with my targets I'm into hunting them and taking them down.Politics are what they make diplo-dinks and suckers do.

Skor: (Drops his voice to a low Southern Tirolian accent)"Men....they say they are brave...but they go out there(points vaguely to the sky)...and then they are afffffrrrraaaiiiiddddd..."

Aries: (Just having funneled a pot of black coffee into Leo, who shows no signs of responding consciously)"This isn't the right stuff; we need something stronger..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

*RDF guy turns and waves his hand toward the sky.*I've been out there.I've seen and done things that would make an Odeon cringe.I wish I could tell you some of the things I've done but there all classified.*Watches what Fury is doing and smiles*I think you might've added a little to much vinegar but it should work either way.*Looks at his watch and mumbles*Where is she?
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Col. Anderson looks over at Khytahn after watching the Col. Fury preparing the hangover remedy for the drunk clone.::: "I'm not at liberty to say anything sir. It could be them and maybe it something else. I don't rightly know. But I think sometime soon we'll find out. It'll be interesting to see how your cure will work Colonel Fury!"

OOC:::: I misread your character. I apologize.
Last edited by Aramanthus on Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Colonel Anderson laughs!::: "I knew that sort of reaction was coming soon as he drinks it. It'll be interesting to see what sort of reaction it'll provoke in the clones."
Last edited by Aramanthus on Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HH....FIE
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Moves quite a distance from the potential hangover cure victim.:::

HH....FIE
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

::Seren glances over at the yelling Praxian, blinking just slightly and raising eyebrows, offering a smile, before listening to the others, blinking just slightly. She nods to Colonel Anderson.:: "Yikes. Ah..."

::She listens quietly then to the Zentraedi telling his story, nodding just slightly and considering it.:: "A pleasure for me to meet you as well, Lt. Khytahn. Sounds like something nasty going on, where you were, though. Still, at least you made it out all right. I'm sure they've checked by now for any problems with you." ::She shakes her head a bit.:: "Just another report of what happens when cloning is meddled with too much. I've heard rumors of other nasty results of that, as well. Mostly when the body of an ultra-rare psi sensitive on Earth was found. The story I heard was that the Regis wanted to incorporate some of it into the Solugi. Just that when they reconstructed the brain well enough to get to it all... the latent memories all woke up. Didn't hear much, mostly that, and that was just second hand. No trace of anything like it after the Genesis Pit exploded. Though it was sworn the person cloned had done it." ::She shrugs.:: "Might poke around and see how much truth there was in it, sometime."

::She blinks at the men walking in, raising her eyebrows and laughing very softly at the discussion, then shakes her head and smiles towards the RDF guy, when he speaks to her. "Well, I only brush against them depending on the problem my crew is trying to deal with. I do try to avoid direct contact..."

::She just... stares at Fury's coffee antics then.:: "Er... I'd think it'll make him more violently sick, than sober him."

::She glances up when Kichirii addresses the shop, nodding just a little bit. and blinking at the statement just said. She holds back any snickering though, at least till the far taller woman walks out. Then she blanches at Khytahn, frowning.:: "I dearly hope not. If so, others need to be informed about it as well. That's something that needs to be interdicted against quickly." ::She glances to Anderson.:: "You know how some people might react to even the rumor of such a thing going on. Or is that why it's not being said? To avoid stirring up a panic with some groups?"
Currently Playing:

taalismn
Priest

Aries and Skor look dubiously at the cure...then nod 'What the hell..."...Pick up Leo and forcefeed the mixture to him...

No reaction at first...
Then Leo starts up with an abrupt 'erk!', his eyes roll about for a moment...he reels back for the pitch...
then slams back down...
dead asleep again...

Aries: (to Fury)"Good try...but I'm afraid we were designed with caste-iron stomachs....and Leo's less discriminating than either of us..."
Skor: "I don't think he'd bat an eye if you offered him a baked Pollinator..."
Aries:"Some of the things we ate when we were stranded on that Karbarrean world...I don't think a spit-cooked Stage One Invid could be more disgusting than some of the meals we had ...oh sorry, ma'am(looks at a slightly greener Seren) ..."
Skor: "What was it he was drinking anyway?"
Aries: "Don't know, but it was green....We may have to up it..."
Skor: "You mean...?"
Waitress:(Listening in) "You mean...?"
Aries: "Yes...(whispers in the waitress's ear and hands her a credit wafer..)

Aries:(Turning back to the rest of the room as the waitress walks away)"If that doesn't sober him up, we bury him until self-preservation wakes him up....Now where were we?"
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

*RDF guy gets up and walks to the door*Be back in a couple mikes.I need to check on a buddy.*When he walks out of sight an extemly tall meltran walks in the shop.She has an eye patch over her left eye,short white and black hair,and a pair of normal looking tonfas on her back.She walks up to the counter.*I'll have a bowl of steamed rice,green tea and a packet of wasabi sauce please.*She gets her order and sits down where the RDF guy was.looks around and nods at Seren and at fury.*Greetings Fury, and Seren my sister has told me about you.Have you seen the RDF guy? I was supposed to meet him here.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
Aramanthus
Monk

OOC Sorry Dracurian I misread your description. Please forgive me. I fixed my previous entry. :oops:

HH....FIE
taalismn
Priest

Aries:(Taking note of the tattoo)"Some of the post-Fall clone batches took to tattooing as a means of identifying their group affiliation...Taking up artificial 'traditions' as a way of bonding in absence of the Masters' oversight....Most of the early tattoos were based on clone-vat or assignment codes, but later on, they became staylized to the point of Yakuza-styling...In fact, the conflicts between the Neo-Yakuza and the larger, more organized Tirolian gangs became known as the 'Skin Wars' among the authorities..."

Skor:"Plenty of opportunity there for taking bounties if you dodin't mind two sets of lunatics shooting at you..."

Aries: "Some of those 'lost boy' gangs grew into full-blown criminal organizations...and some of them got access to spacecraft, Protoculture, and even had some high-echelon Clone and Science Masters calling the shots or providing augmentation and advice...I don't recognize that particular icon, though..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Col Anderson moves back over to where he was sitting before the hangover remedy was given to its prime recipient.::: "May I have another coffee, please."

HH....FIE
batlchip
Hero

Excuse me I forgot to give you my name.I am called Korlina or as some of you microains call me Korly.*She looks at the young zentraedi male.*Child where did you get that?*She then looks at Fury and Seren* Why is there a passed out clone over there?
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

batlchip wrote:Excuse me I forgot to give you my name.I am called Korlina or as some of you microains call me Korly.*She looks at the young zentraedi male.*Child where did you get that?*She then looks at Fury and Seren* Why is there a passed out clone over there?

Aries: "Over-enthusiastic celebration of recent success..."
Skor: "Avoiding his wife in the refuge of unconsciousness..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Aramanthus
Monk

:::Listening to the clones talking he smiles and says::: "I know what ex-wives can be like. Mine was a mega......" :::His voice trails off as if thinking about something.::: "Correction she was a sweet woman, I wish I could have been there to save her!" :::He looks away quickly and then down to his newly arrived coffee. Which he drinks with some small bit of saddness.:::

HH....FIE
AuroraKet
Dungeon Crawler

::Seren just... stares at the clones for a moment, before hearing Khytahn and laughing softly.:: "Perfect. Heh. Right." ::She makes a silly face.::

::She looks upward towards the much taller Korlina, blinking slightly.:: "Your sister? Hmm... Well, depending on what she's said, of course..." ::She almost looks nervous at the concept.::

::She looks over towards the clones then, her tone turning sarcastic.:: "Nice to know things are getting so much better there... I can see why there'd b e plenty of bounties. Gangers with access to enough equipment to be dangerous like that, especially with deposed enemies behind the scene, need to be dealt with. Quickly. Better hurry and find em up, or the 163rd will beat you to the punch."
Currently Playing:

taalismn
Priest

Aries: "We're between jobs...and most of our work isn't gang related...A lot of governments would prefer a big showy success by the regular police or armed forces, rather than a band of hired guns doing the job when and where a politico can't claim credit..."

Skor: "Except when the raw recruits who get sent on 'urban patrol' get totally avoided by the criminal element, or worse, subverted...And nobody likes bothering the veteran special forces, because then they have admit they screwed up in the first place...And for some community leaders, that's hitting too close to their campaign..."

Aries: "But by then the neighborhood folks,,,those who haven't been totally intimidated by the gangs...frankly don't mind if a Bioroid does a high speed straight down drop out of the sky, punched a hole in the side of a gang hideout, grabs the bandit leader and his lieutenants, and pops a few polymer-crete missiles into their arsenals before pullinga Mach 1 vertical ascent...hard to get into your blackmarket mecha for a pursuit when it's covered in a thick layer of quick-set armor-acrylic(g)"

Skor:"...And they're too busy hugging cover because a Terminator's laying down sniper fire while another Bioroid's piling their rides atop one another..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
batlchip
Hero

*Korlina looks at Khytahn and frowns.*Babe? My aren't you the smooth talker.Why I bet Seren's heart is all a flutter with such a lovely compliment.*She looks at seren and winks.She roosters her head and suddenly stands up and slamms a fist on the table causing it to crack.*I dinna tell ya to mess wit it!Listen boy-o ya'd best have it fixed by the time he gets there or its the front line fer ya.*She suddenly looks around .*Uhhh,Sorry bout that.
Who is evil?
Who is joy
Who is pain
Who is death
Who is good
Who is blind
Who is foolish
Who is smart
Me and you that's who
For we are mankind.
taalismn
Priest

Dracurian wrote::
::Returns to the clones::
"How do you control the collateral damage in urban areas?
What with your admitted use of heavy weapons & mecha, would the people not be a bit miffed at the damage?
Though I do commend you on the use of polymer-crete,"

8-)

Aries:"The great joy of mecha is that you CAN apply a maximum of force in a minimal amount of space....Taking out a gang by conventional means would mean blocking off a city block, going in in armored vehicles, going door to door separating civilians from bangers, and ending up firing thousands of rounds in a shoot-out with them...With a Bioroid, it's just a matter of using sensors to lock on, punching through a wall, and wrapping Jo-Jo's bedframe around him before taking him taco-style, bedsheets and all, to the local lock-up."

Skor: "We just take advantage of the naturally quiet and stealthy operation of our hovercraft and Terminator armor...those overcoats and large feet-pads are really good at muffling noise...plus we've added a few of our little innovations...I spent enough time with an Recon Escort Patrol squad after the 2nd War to pick up a few tricks..."

Aries:"Flashy? I've seen spec-force Saber Cycloners do pretty much the same thing....volley of flash-bang missiles or tear gas to keep the soldiers' heads down, while going in and slicing down doors to get at the meat."

Skor:"And don't forget the EP-shots to the engine blocks..."
-------------

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”