KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

I'd like the Core to be mysterious, and the Forge
not to be found. Some details might be revealed,
thought.

Adios
KLM
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

Just food for thought....

The Core of the Anvil is composed of about 2 million stars packed into a ball 2500 light years across (conjecture: assumes that stellar density is roughly equal to the Milky Way, and that the Anvil is 75% empty Threshold space).

Also, there should be a super-massive black hole in the middle holding it all together.... on the order of hundreds of thousands of solar masses. So, with so many stars crammed on top of one another in the Core, there will be lethal radiation levels, lots of supernova and nebula remnents...it will be utterly hostile to life as we know it.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

I think the Forge is very existing.

But also, it is sentient, and very near to omnipotent and
omniscient... And IMO it doesn't want to be found - so it won't be.

Adios
KLM
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Or a vast supercomputer, with the slaved brains/transferrect
essences of hundreds or maybe thousands of beings from the
First race, and all this is located in an Astral Realm or
Pocket Dimension.

Which still might result that it can fit on a cricket's antennae.

Adios
KLM
- Terry Prachett

KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Nope, it is the warping of timespace and/or miniaturisation. :D

Adios
KLM
- Terry Prachett

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”