For those who were disappointed...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Vinny
Adventurer

For those who were disappointed...

Unread post by Vinny »

I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year to the Open House. I know there were many of you who were disappointed they didn't get to meet me. So, if Palladium does it again next year...I promise to be there.
The Phoenix is Coming!
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

You'd better be there, or I'll do... Something....
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

sawg138 wrote:Well, there were plenty of folks I didn't get to meet who were there...

Yeah, I do not believe that I met you when I was there.

I cannot say if that was a good thing or a bad thing though...

:P

~ Josh
Vinny
Adventurer

Unread post by Vinny »

hippie_mama wrote:you weren't there? Didn't notice :P j/k

Nimmy said the same thing...Hmmm.
The Phoenix is Coming!
mumah
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist
Comment: Attacking gazeebos since 1883!

Unread post by mumah »

I didn't get to meet enough people, that's for sure. They were all too busy gaming, but that's a good thing.
"I remember your work." -Amy "The Unicorn" Ashbaugh
"What a talented schmoe." -Brian Manning
"Someday I'll be half as cool as Mumah." -Brian Manning
"Apollo Okamura drove here across the Atlantic from Japan." -Sarah Aten
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Re: For those who were disappointed...

Unread post by Warwolf »

Vinny wrote:I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year to the Open House. I know there were many of you who were disappointed they didn't get to meet me. So, if Palladium does it again next year...I promise to be there.

Good... just make it a point to track me down (if I'm in a game or not), I have a feeling I will do even less sitting next year. :lol:
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
Warwolf

Re: For those who were disappointed...

Unread post by Warwolf »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Warwolf wrote:
Vinny wrote:I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year to the Open House. I know there were many of you who were disappointed they didn't get to meet me. So, if Palladium does it again next year...I promise to be there.

Good... just make it a point to track me down (if I'm in a game or not), I have a feeling I will do even less sitting next year. :lol:

We keep running into each other but never got to talk. you were like a shark man you never stoped moving. Then again i think I had a concusion anyway. :lol:

My legs would agree with that assessment. :lol: Too many people to talk to, costumes to see, stuff to buy, games to play in/run... Even in four days, I think I maybe talked to half of the people that I wanted to. :-(
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

That was one of the reasons I asked people to sign the RUE I bought there it made a nice icebreaker.

Too many to talk to and not enough time to talk to the ones I did run into. :lol:

But the ones I did get the chance to speak with was great.

Though next time KC, Sera and Kalinda you shouldn't ask the technologically impaired to use your fancy cameras. :lol:
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Warwolf

Unread post by Warwolf »

Nxla666 wrote:Too many to talk to and not enough time to talk to the ones I did run into. :lol:

No kidding, you (along with BigGunWolfen and one more) were yet another one that I got to talk to for all of like... five minutes (if that). :-?

Next year... that's going to become my battle cry for the Open Houses, I'm afraid. :-(

Return to “Palladium Open House”