What Lands Have You Created

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Re: What Lands Have You Created

Unread post by gaby »

Very good idea.

Will you give more info about it,like the Name of the kingdom,Population,government,military and the types of magic that is in used ther.
Cinos
Hero

Unread post by Cinos »

While I've done subtle (yet important) lore changes to a lot of key past events (mainly the Chaos War where it's all foggie at best anyway), I've never had a need to add more lands beyond towns and things like small city-states here and there, there's so much to work with as is and its all solid gold, I haven't even thought of going past the wall in like ten years :P
Getting a mage to tell you where the hydra is...10,000 gold
Hiring a summoner... 40,000 gold
Hiring one hundred 10th level mercenaries... 98,567 gold
Giving a hydra skull to your necromancer... priceless

Board? Read bad fan fiction!
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=120575&p=2349744#p2349744
count zero
Explorer
Comment: I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.

Unread post by count zero »

I contributed some information on city-states (Caulis & Zhosur, mainly) and maps for this setting:
Prometheus Project

Unfortunately, the others involved stopped contributing and I don't feel like fleshing out all by myself everything that's left, so it's languished. I still have some ideas floating around in my head, and would be happy to pick it up once more if it became a group effort again.

Ø
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Breezehold:pop 400,(260 human)140 others

It is a town between Land of Southwinds and Timiro kingdom,it is underprotect and Ruled by Tazo breezehold a Serpent of the wind.
Jerell
Hero

Unread post by Jerell »

I have created two new, fairly small cities in Palladium. One in the East and one in Timiro. However I'm most pleased with the world I made for Aren Sigli, a world mentioned in Rurga's section in the Dragons and Gawds book. Had a lot of great adventures there, I may try to start up a campaign there soon, assuming I can get everyone together on the same day.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

GamerX wrote:Reading through the Boards tonight got me thinking about this. Between discussions of for which Kingdoms we'd like to books to Kev metioning that he's toying with the idea of going beyond the Wall, I started to reminisce about the various lands and kingdoms I've created for PF. How about you? Anybody here have any homebrewed lands of which they were particularly proud?

Lopan
An Empire based around oriental beliefs with an extremely complex political system based on Honor, tradition, religion, and rank.
Ask around there are still those who have participated in some of my Pal-chat games lurking on the boards.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

I've created a small kingdom onthe Eastern Kingdom/Great Northern Wilderness border called Midgard. It's not exactly Canon as when I created it I only had some of the books. Essentially, there was a long border war with barbarians in the Great Northern Wilderness encroaching on the Eastern Kingdom. A mercenary company of mercs following the Norse Pantheon accepted the Eastern Kingdom's call for mercenaries to aid her. Their success in the war brought them great fortune. They acquired a keep and started building a city around it (as a home-base for the company and the families of the mercenaries). Near the end of the war, they annexed a bunch of land around the city and the commander of the company declared himself king of the small kingdom. The rightful owner of the land came to him after the war with his army, and demanded that he pay tribute. They agreed not to fight but instead had their champions fight for them, winner take all. Once I get back stateside I'll post it up here for you guys to read it. FYI, I listened to a lot of MANOWAR when creating it so it was quite influential on my style.
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

did some basic backgrounds ideas for lands beyond the black wall. Kingdoms of islands, and undersea kingdoms.
Elves that average about 4'-6", merfolk and were-merfolk (can change between having a tail and two legs fairly often).
Adventures on the high seas.
Few dwarves, humans, and very few most land based 'monster races'.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Most recently I have created a "wild west" type of game which has magic, guns, swords, monsters, orcs, ogers, dons, patroons, etc. There is no "official government" in place, but more like town/city government and the like; but there is a vast amount of land, if your willing to defend it.
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”