Another busy day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Another busy day

Unread post by Kevin »

Another busy day

It’s only 1:00 PM, but I’ve already gotten quite a bit done today. Though, it never seems like enough.

Game Master and Palladium fan Bill Korsak picked up some books to give away as prizes for a gaming event he’s running. Bill is also running 3-4 games at the Palladium Open House. Hey, have you told us what you're running at the POH?

It seems like we are moving forward with the next two digital issues of The Rifter® #0.1 and #0.2 -- both are in addition to the print Rifter® and were created by fans as a means to share their ideas and to help Palladium with PDF sales on DriveThruRPG.com by donating their time and hard work. Thanks guys. Both are probably something that will be released in a few months as there is a ton of material -- enough for 5-6 Rifter® issues, really. Crazy, but cool.

I had a good meeting with Wayne about what we need to be focused on at the moment (namely Rifts® Lemuria and The Rifter® #58) and took care of a number of odds and ends.

At some point, I need to stop to write down ideas and topics for tomorrow’s Weekly Update, but at the moment I’m working away on Rifts® Lemuria.

Meeting with Chuck Walton later today to approve new sketches for Rifts Northern Gun.

Did I mention Rifts® Mindwerks™ is back from the printer? Looks nice and is ready to ship!

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... werks.html

Next to be reprinted. Wolfen Empire™ for Palladium Fantasy® and Mutant Underground™ for Heroes Unlimited™.

Spoke to one of the gents interested in doing the Robotech® miniature game yesterday, and bounced the idea off a few people, including an old friend and ex-employee, Jeff Burke. There seems like a lot of excitement about Robotech® miniatures with or without a game. Please let us know what you think about Palladium doing Robotech® minis and whether or not it's something YOU would like to see.

Meanwhile, we should be able to start offering Rifts® minis in a week or two. We already have some reprints from Carmen and they look great! But I want to finish Rifts® Lemuria before we take a break to work on minis, even if it will only take a day or two.

I also did more art direction on the Rifts® Black Market cover. It's looking really nice.

Ah, the juggling continues, but still feeling good. Today is sunny and warm (not that I can enjoy it inside chained to my computer) and I'm writing quick and well, always a plus.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright March 7, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”