how big are krang's forces in dimension x?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shades of Eternity
Immortal
Location: formerly edmonton, now residing in my own Delusions.

how big are krang's forces in dimension x?

Unread post by Shades of Eternity »

what are it's capabilities, numbers, special tricks.

how nasty would it be if a permanent portal opened between earth and dimension. Is it a global, or galactic level threat?

Mostly the 80's version, but all ideas are available.
The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty.
- Abraham Lincoln

Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: how big are krang's forces in dimension x?

Unread post by Tor »

I don't think numbers are ever defined. Presumably Krang controlled at least an entire planet of Rock Soldiers there. That he defined it as a 'Dimension' may have indicated his empire was interplanetary though.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Does Krang exist as a distinct Utrom in anything besides the cartoons, archie or that rogue in the 2004 show? Like was he even in the original Mirage series?

It was nice seeing him in the anime sequels to the 80s cartoon but sadly he didn't get a super form :( I am totally shipping him with the Dark Pixie though.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Tor wrote:Does Krang exist as a distinct Utrom in anything besides the cartoons, archie or that rogue in the 2004 show? Like was he even in the original Mirage series?

No. Krang was a creation for the 80s cartoon series and remained for the spinoff Archie comic series, and then rebooted for the 2K animated series.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Since we are on the topic of Krang:
http://cheezburger.com/6719654656

~Nekira Sudacne
Traska
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Traska »

Rali wrote:Since we are on the topic of Krang:
http://cheezburger.com/6719654656

That is awesome. That should be placed in the stomach of a jack-o-lantern scarecrow.
Tor
Palladin

Unread post by Tor »

Rali wrote:Krang was a creation for the 80s cartoon series and remained for the spinoff Archie comic series, and then rebooted for the 2K animated series.
After reading his article, it appears that he may have been created first in the Archie spinoff and introduced to the cartoon after that.

Far as I can tell, Palladium's TMNT world was the one in the 80s B+W comics primarily, but I don't hate the idea of representing ol' Krang. Especially since Turtles Forever pretty much canonically links the b+w comic with the 80s and 2000s cartoons.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Tor wrote:Especially since Turtles Forever pretty much canonically links the b+w comic with the 80s and 2000s cartoons.

I don't know if, just because it was in TF, you can say that it is canon, but with the dimension and time hopping that happened in the original Mirage comics, you could assume that all the animated TMNT worlds may be alternate dimensions to one another.

~Nekira Sudacne
Trooper Jim
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Huh! What? There was homework???

Unread post by Trooper Jim »

None, he doesn't exists.
Agent_gir
Explorer

Unread post by Agent_gir »

Krang is in the current TMNT comics by IDW written by Kevin Eastman (and Tom Waltz). Krangs army is pretty big, they are an occupying force on the planet Nutreno, and it's suggested that his forces extend well beyond that. If you're not reading IDW comics you should change that.

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”