Spaceships in Palladium Fantasy...

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Spaceships in Palladium Fantasy...

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

So, character is originally from Palladium Dimension, got rifted to Earth, ended up eventually on Phaseworld, got a lot of money, like several hundred million creds. Buys a typical runner ship, gets it disassembled, and over time, rifted to a keep they had in Palladium and pays workers to reassemble it there. Presto 100+ million creds and a year or two later, they have a typical runner ship in orbit about Palladium Fantasy World... whatever it's called. Let's see what happens... I'm thinking mechanoids find out, trace back to palladium and have an invasion there?
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: Spaceships in Palladium Fantasy...

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Sounds good so far. :ok:
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

Saurvon wrote:
MaxxSterling wrote:pays workers to reassemble it there.

Someone made a catstrophic error during reassembly, it crashes into a Wolfen stronghold. They repair it and rejoin their brethern in the 3 Gallaxies. :twisted:

Nah, it is mechanical. Let dwarves or koblds get it. Dwarves would be more "fitting" but kobolds would be more awesome and hilarious. Mobiles plundering from a spaceship. And everyone will expect the PCs to stop it, since it is their fault!
--
GS
Galadriel in leather! Yayayayayayaya!
>>>----Therumancer--->

Well, hang on to your seats boys and girls, but I agree with GS-Veknironth

[Goliath baiting]Hey, according to my copy of Yin-Sloth Jungles, they came out in 1995. Didn't you get your copies?[/Golaith baiting]-MrNexx, regarding the OK books

People don't like it when searching through a website is a pain in the butt (even if it's a proctology website)-Uncle Servo
Tyberius
Wanderer

Unread post by Tyberius »

it gets hit by space debris and crashes. Based on a Rifter article on the solar system of Palladium, there are three separate asteroid belts, and one belt is between two massive gas giants, which constantly break rocks out of their relatively stable orbits.
MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

So far, they are just using it as a base. I don't think they want to violate the prime directive too much. But we'll see, it's only a runner ship and once the missiles are gone, a dragon should be able to handle it if necessary.
JTwig
Adventurer
Comment: Molon Labe

Unread post by JTwig »

I would read-up on the cosmology of Palladium Fantasy, as I still believe their is some debate on if it is an actual planet and not some sort of pocket dimension. You should read Island at the Edge of the world if you haven't yet. It gives some details on the wall of energy at the edge of the world which keeps the planet (if it is one) from being circumnavigated (sp?). Anything that touchs the wall is either destroyed or perhaps dimensionally teleported. As a GM you would have to decide if this wall simply divided the globe (and what is on the other side) and how far up the wall extended.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”