WB ?: Delta Blues

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dunia
Adventurer

WB ?: Delta Blues

Unread post by Dunia »

I am curious on this comming book, who is writing it? Any probable release date? Any Teaser info?

Please tell me.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: WB ?: Delta Blues

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

It was written by John Philpott and Josh Sinsapaugh. I believe it is in the queue for early to mid 2010.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Grell
Republican
Comment: We are the hope for the future and we will not fail in that duty.

Unread post by Grell »

What is it supposed to cover material-wise? I seem to recall something about voodoo...
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
The Galactus Kid

VooDoo is the third book. The first book in the series should be covering the Mississippi River and the River Delta.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

Shadow Wyrm
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Shadow Wyrm »

The Galactus Kid wrote:VooDoo is the third book. The first book in the series should be covering the Mississippi River and the River Delta.

Well, thats pretty cool. I like the idea of a book on the Mississippi River. It's certainly big enough to warrent it's own book. You said the third book is on Voodoo, whats the secound one on.
The Galactus Kid

More info on the delta area. Descriptions may be in a more recent press release, and I know they're in the moost recent catalog.

Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

Sounds pretty cool and should help flesh out possible adventures with the CS Brown Water Navy.
"He who commands the kitchen commands the ship." -C. Magewind, Ley Line Rifter and self proclaimed "Best Cook in the Three Galaxies"

"The question is not why the mechanoids kill the humanoids, but only why nobody did it sooner." -Killer Cyborg
The Galactus Kid

Thats the hope. I played in Philpotts Delta Blues Open House 2008 game (maybe 2007) and it was pretty awesome. I really like what they're doing with the region...kind of an Apocalypse Now kind of feel.

Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

That could be very awesome to play from a CS perspective. I'm running a CS/Tolkeen war game now that's taking on a Full Metal Jacket feel to it so Delta Blues is really starting to pique my interest. What perspective did you play from in that game? Did you get a preview of any unique inhabitants that will knock our socks off?

The Galactus Kid

I was a CS soldier. And yes, I got a sneak peek at some of the inhabitants.

Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

My socks, man! Will they be knocked off?!?

Seriously, can you share or does the rule of law bind you to silence?

Gamer
Adventurer

Unread post by Gamer »

I'd kill him if I was one of the authors and he divulged details. :lol:
Dulce bellum inexpertis.
The Galactus Kid

The signed NDA prevents me from doing so. I do believe that socks will be significantly knocked off.

Grell
Republican

Unread post by Grell »

That's all I needed to hear! Better keep an extra pair on hand then. ;)

Bood Samel
Adventurer
Comment: The only place worth going is too far.

Unread post by Bood Samel »

I really like the new north america books (dino swamps, madhaven, etc.) and I'm sure these up coming ones are going to be just as good.

Return to “Rifts®”